One Stop Affordable Hurricane Shutters

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

1738 Kelley Avenue

Kissimmee, FL 34744

We manufacture Hurricane Shutters, buy factory direct, no middle man. FREE ESTIMATES. Military, LEO,First Responders "Thank You"...

04/11/2018

T.H. C.

I called this company for a quote well over 5 weeks ago. The estimator (some guy from Iowa) came out to measure the property about a week later. Now 5 plus weeks later, I still have not received a written estimate. I submitted an online inquiry on their website, absolutely no response. I called the office and got someone that was very combative, unhelpful and acted like a jerk, told me that because I was upset for having to wait over 5 week to receive a quote, he/she said "lets not do business". Maybe Joe Ramirez and Nestor Ramirez ought to hire employees that are customer focus, professional in with their customer inquiries and handling issues, and actually give a rat's behind. I would not recommend this company to anyone, due to their lack of professionalism and timeliness and a lack of respect towards their potential customers. How hard is it to generate a quote and email it to a potential customer? Grade F!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

03/13/2018

Joe M.

After receiving 3 estimates for accordion shutters from other vendors, I contacted One Stop for an estimate. After one day I received an emailed proposal and we choose One Stop, based on reviews, and a very competitive price. We were NOT disappointed!! Of all vendors I've dealt with in my adult life, the folks from One Stop have no peers! From Walter, the estimator, to Dante and Jeffrey, the installers, to Jose the owner, and on-site reviewer/inspector, these guys WERE FIRST RATE!!! Professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating just begins to cover it. I couldn't be more satisfied with the product and the manner in which it was installed. I can recommend this company without reservation. Thanks again to Jose, Dante, Jeffrey & Walter!!

Description of Work
Installed Accordion Shutters enclosing patio/lanai

11/19/2017

Robert S.

It started off good enough when a group of us in the same community met together with Jose and his associate. We had a good initial discussion about what we wanted, what they could provide, and an approximate price range. Our house was measured for shutters and we were originally told we would get a quote within a week. We, along with several of our neighbors, have contacted One Stop, and all we have heard since have been excuses and empty promises. This company has overpromised, and under delivered. I think they are overwhelmed, personally. We are back to square one looking for a company that will do what it says it will do. Too bad.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters for Windows and Back Door

11/16/2017

Sean H.

Good work. Straight forward.

Description of Work
Accordion Shutters on Home

04/19/2017

Carlos R.

For everything I would give them an excellent. They were very professional. We were very lucky to find them.

Description of Work
I used One Stop Affordable Hurricane Shutters to install shutters.

12/13/2016

rebecca S.

work was well done and workers very courteous.

Description of Work
repaired shutter that would not roll up or down

10/14/2015

Jose C.

Description of Work
They provided and installed storm shutters with electric control. The procured all permits. Excellent work.

07/15/2014

denice F.

Description of Work
My accordian shutters had not been opened or cleaned in quite some time. One Stop removed them, took them back to their shop and cleaned them, replaced rollers, new locks and rehung them with new thumbscrews. Very pleasant to work with, keeping in contact by

Category hurricane shutters

Dear Mrs. [member name removed], It is our goal to consistently provide outstanding customer service in a friendly, timely and courteous manner. Thank You for your business

06/01/2012

Debra P. T.

The business isfamily owned and I want to thank Jose, his father Nestor and his brother Nestor for the great work. See details above regarding installation.

Description of Work
We visited One-Stop Affordable Shutters office to view their materials and they came the next day to our house, took measurements and gave us a free estimate for "Roll-up" shutters. They were very professional and informed us that even though the roll-up shutters were more profitable for their company, it may be wiser to install accordian-style shutters due to the spacing near the roof and also maintenance for us down the line. We were given locations where we could view accordian style shutters they had installed and we visited those locations and we liked what we saw. We also received estimates from other companies (some wanted us to take the measurements ourselves) and we visited their offices to view their materials. One-Stop Affordable Shutters material is Miami-Dade code approved and was far superior to the others that we saw and we contracted with the company to install accordian shutters. The crew came out, did a great job of installing the shutters and we are very pleased as to how they look on our house. One thing that I appreciated from this company, is that they were always giving us options and giving the pros and cons of each product. For instance, we have a Lexan covering our arch over the doorway instead of a metal covering. This allows light to come through and still protects that window. We were told that it would be best to take them down when not needed as bugs can accumulate behind and look unattractive. The company went one step further by arching the covering to match the shape of the window instead of putting square panels up. The inspector that came out indicated it was one of the best installations he had seen. We were told that some companies try to cut corners by not installing sufficient screws and other materials. The shutters not only provide protection against hurricanes, they also add an extra layer of security to our already fully alarmed home.

Category hurricane shutters

Hello Member, Thank You for your report, It is our Mission and Duty to provide, All of our Customers with the best possible product. "After all, If do not have it on my Home "I will certainly not have it on Yours" Our Accordion Hurricane Shutters will protect your Home, Loved Ones and Valuables from Storms and Vandals for years to come. Once again, Y'all a part of the Family now, Mom, Dad, my Brother Nestor and myself, Thank You for choosing our Company. God Bless You. Jose CEO One Stop Affordable Hurricane Shutters 407-944-0555

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover