Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Oklahoma City, OK
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Oklahoma City
- Jim's Small Engine RepairPerformed the work prior to the summer busy season. Jim is preforms all work himself and turn around during the busy summer can take longer to complete. Jim is very personable and explains all work performed. The minimal charge is $75 and lets you know what and where to purchase a part if it is a simple part replacement you can do it yourself
- Mickey's Lawn Care LLCNeeded work done on my power washer engine and Mel had me bring it to him right away on a Tuesday. He knew immediately what the problem was (the carburetor) and said he should have it finished by Thursday PM. I was pleasantly surprised when he called me at noon on Wednesday and said he had me ready to go, AND for less $ than he had originally quoted me! I know who will be getting all my small engine repair business in the future! I highly reccomend Mel
- Jim's Small Engine RepairI was told it would take about a week to get them back due to all the people bringing in items. When I went to the shop there were 14 items that had been brought in that day alone! Although he conservatively said a week, I had both mowers back in 2 days ready for work. Just really great service. One had an issue with the fuel intake and the other needed a tune up, however he informed me that it had damage to part of it. This mower was gifted to us and I suspect they just didn't take care of it over the years. It ran well enough when we got it back, but it continues to burn small amounts of oil
- Mickey's Lawn Care LLCMel and his crew did a variety of jobs (trees trimmed, mulched and cleaned flower beds, hauled off junk and down limbs, repaired our lawn mower) for us and completed them all wonderfully in a timely manner. He and his crew were dependable, had reasonable prices, and did a great job. We called for help with out lawn mower and then kept finding more jobs that Mel could do. Very happy with the work they did for us
- Jim's Mower SvcI have a zero turn tractor that need just about everything done to her....new blades the oil and filter changed..the right arm was not working anymore where I could turn her easily....now she is working like a PRINCESS... I will use Mr.Jim and his crew from now on.....every fall I will take Myrtle in for her fall tune up ....to get ready for spring. The shop was so very clean....and Mr.Jim and his staff was so very friendly and Professional....the ladies will LOVE THE GIFT SHOP TOO....very nice with Made In Oklahoma Products...and other Goodies....LOVE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |SINCERELY: |EVA SAMPL
- Jim's Small Engine RepairFrom start to finish, it experience was smooth and good with Jim's Small Engine Repair Service. Jim is quite knowledgeable and easy to talk with and often answers your question before you ask. His years of experience is easily seen and is very appreciated. Jim will get all my small engines as long as I use them and he's the first person I think of when asked for a referral
- Jim's Small Engine RepairI called Jim after finding him on Angie's List. I couldn't start my lawnmower because the pull-string was stuck. He told me I could come in right away. He stopped doing what he was working on and checked out my lawnmower and told me I should also change the oil. I'm not knowledgeable about lawnmower upkeep so he was very helpful. He did a basic tune-up and replaced the string and it worked perfectly, and has all summer and fall
- Jim's Small Engine RepairDropped off lawn mower on Thursday, work was completed the following Tuesday. They called on Friday morning to give a description of the problem and gave an estimate of the cost. They called Tuesday afternoon to say it was completed and give the total repair cost.
- Jim's Small Engine RepairI met with Jim and was given an estimate and approximate completion date. I needed repairs beyond the typical tune up. This business exceeded my expectations. I received quality service and the actual cost was below the estimated price. Service was timely and professional. I would gladly return to this business again
- Mikes Lawn EquipmentALL THE DETAILS ARE ABOVE.....I WILL BUY MY NEW ZERO TURN MOWER AT MIKE'S IN HARRAH OKLAHOMA..... AND I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM CHARGING ME FOR LOOKING AT MY LAWN EQUIPMENT TO SEE WHY IT DOES NOT WORK......
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Oklahoma City
- Business Description:Mickey's Lawn Care LLC is committed to providing you with outstanding service from start to finish. There is no substitute for hard work and Mel knows how to get the job done and genuinely cares about all of his customers. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Owner on every job majority of timesRecent Review:Fantastic! Mel was out within the hour to give me a quote, and had someone on the job within hours! The work was done exactly as expected, and the site was nicely cleaned up. This is not the first time I've called on Mel, and it definitely will not be the last! Highly recommendedMichael W.
- Business Description:We provide the highest quality from mowing weeding flower beds hedge trimming leaf removal.Recent Review:Excellent work ethic. Dan has a great personality too. I highly recommend Harding Lawn CareMary G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Service tech was new to Sears Service and had no experience with dishwashers. He was on his cell phone the entire time he was here, trying to get help with diagnosing our problem. They finally decided the wash cycle sensor was no working and needed to be replaced ($300). I declined opting to just but a new dishwasher, since ours was 8 years old. I was very disappointed that they would send a repairman that had no experience with the appliance needing repairRay R.
- Recent Review:Their service was not good at all. The mowing was fine but he left grass everywhere and did not edge the curbing on the street.Alan B.
- Business Description:Circle Saw ShopRecent Review:I own a commercial Honda HRX217 walk behind. I bought it used online and after using it for part of the season I figured I better take it in and at least have it's first tune-up done by a shop. I've been a customer of O'Connor's for a few years, but they are a bit of a drive for me and Circle Saw is closer and I've heard decent things about them. Took the mower in for a tune-up. Their base price for a tune-up was essentially the same as O'Connor's (aprox. $55) plus parts. They did the usual; air filter replacement, oil replacement, new spark plug, minor bowl clean, and replaced both blades. The total came to $108.26. That's not cheap, but neither is my mower (approx. $800 new) so I wanna keep it in good working order. The one thing they do that I don't like is they now (started Sept. 2016) make you pay a $50 deposit on work being done. I get why they do it, but the competition doesn't and it just seems like an inconvenience and only something a small business would do (which they are). But, its not a deal breaker. The lady at the register was very friendly and came out to help me unload my mower. It took a week to get the service complete (very acceptable) and they called when it was ready. Went and picked it up and the man who helped me was also very friendly and gave me some useful advise on keeping the mower running well. He helped me load the mower into my truck. As for this transaction - I think it went very well and would consider using them again for walk-behind tuneups. *I inquired about my zero turn and I probably won't be taking it here for service. For one, their place is pretty small and you have to call and get on a waiting list to bring larger mowers (riding) in. That seems like a real hassle. On top of that, their quoted base fee for tuning up a zero turn was higher than I currently pay at O'Connor's. * I inquired about repair work to a commercial weed eater I have. They quoted me a $50 fee to diagnose the problem (if they don't do the repair). I only pay $25 for that same service at O'Connor's. Plus O'Connors will apply the $25 to a new piece of equipment if I decide to buy new and not fix the broken one. * I have tried to buy equipment from Circle Saw on three occasions in the past - a $400 weed eater, a $700 pole saw and a $700 backpack sprayer. All three times they didn't have the item in stock, would have to order it and I'd have to put up a deposit. I've never called O'Connor's and they not have a piece of equipment in stock and I've spent thousands of dollars there. Just some things to keep in mind as both are locally owned shopsBrian B.
- Business Description:Handyman services with 15 years of experience in the Norman. Norman resident for 32 years. We have 2 part-time employees. Husband and wife team. John is the HandyMan and Kendra makes the appt.'s, and makes sure his gets there, I do all the paper and phone work. We take all major credit cards. (No checks). We have alot of out-of-state customers with property here that we take care of and do repairs on. Currently, overseeing a complete home remodel that will be rented out. I am doing most of..
- Business Description:Wright Tractors is a locally owned family run business specializing the the sale of new and used outdoor power equipment such as compact tractors, lawn mowers, ZTR's, and more. We currently employ 4 full time employees. We are a full service dealership meaning we service everything we sell in house. We have numerous financing options for almost the equipment we sell. We offer friendly no hassle sales, no pushy commissioned sales people or shopper stalkers here
- Business Description:ok
- Business Description:Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma provides a service that rents tools for a reasonable hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly rate with a required deposit.Recent Review:It went great, and as I hoped it would. I feel they have are really good idea going for their business start-up. Good luck!Phrak S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Nichols Hills
- Midwest City
- Del City
- Warr Acres
- The Village
- Nicoma Park
lawn mower repair shops in Oklahoma City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DAVID'S SMALL ENGINES400 MAXI CT
- DAVID'S SMALL ENGINES
- JC'S Small Engine Repair3009 SE 18th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- JC'S Welding3009 SE 18th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Jim's Mower Svc1550 S Eastern Ave
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Jim's Small Engine Repair5721 NW 40th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- John's Small Engine Repair LLC2201 N E 88th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- JC'S Small Engine Repair
- LB"s mower repair2315 nw 18th
Okla City, Oklahoma
- LB"s mower repair
- Northern Tool + Equipment1600 W I-240 Service Rd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- Pro Builders LLC12201 NE Tony Creek Rd
- Pro Builders LLC
- Vickrey Renaissance Construction121 Willoway Dr
- Vickrey Renaissance Construction