How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Oklahoma City, OK
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Oklahoma City
- Pathfinder SurveyingPathfinder owner was prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. He completed the work within a couple of days of my initial call, exactly as he said he would do. He really went above and beyond on my overgrown wilderness, traipsing through thorny shrubs and soft, muddy ground. He went places that I've never gone to because they looked impassable. The markings he left were clear and plentiful enough for me to see and use for reference through wooded terrain and heavy undergrowth. He was very patient with me as I shadowed him and asked questions. I would not hesitate to do business with Pathfinder again
- E. D. Hill Surveying & EngineeringThe property line between my new, to me, house and my neighbor"s was in dispute. The surveyors for E. D. Hill arrived on time and completed the survey in a very professional manner. The neighbor and developer tried to intervene but were forestalled in a most professional and effective manner. I was very impressed with their performance and am very confident in the results
- Delta Surveying & Engineering CoI had to get a land survey because a retaining wall was falling in on my property. I didn't know if this wall was on my property or my neighbor's so I expressed my concern about about this issue to the person on the phone scheduling the appointment. They communicated that to the workers assigned to my property and the wall in question was clearly marked. After they were finished they took time to show me exactly what the situation was
- Knight's Land SurveyingMy neighbor has his own surveyor so he talked to my surveyor and got him to agree to get one of us to pay $225 just to do all three properties. The surveyor has been out for 2 weeks and he had already identified some boundary lines so I asked him for the report. He said that they’re waiting to hear from me and my neighbors because my neighbor asked not to finish the report. I told him that my neighbor is trying to take some of the property. If I don’t know where the boundary is, how do I know what he wanted. I agreed with the surveyor, I accepted his estimate, I will pay what I agreed to earlier so he should finish my portion now. When I told him that, he identified and put on the survey exactly where my neighbor was trespassing on my property so that’s on the survey as well. I appreciated that they agreed with me. They’re outstanding and they helped me. I would recommend them. Once they found out what my neighbor was trying to do, they didn't hold back on finishing the report. He gave me an estimate between $350-450 for doing the survey in my property. I called one surveyor and they wanted over $1,000 to do the survey. What they do is they get a plot and they use GPS equipment to find the coordinate. They located some of the original pins still where they’re supposed to be. Some pins were moved through excavating ditches so they had to locate the original position and they put in new pins in their place to identify the coordinates or the boundaries of the properties. They told me that they have to check the lines because if they’re all on one, that means everybody else’s line could be off, too. In order to do an accurate survey, they have to basically check our whole street and I guess that’s why it costs too much. They marked it, took all the information that they collected, wrote up a report and a drawing, made the official documents for the survey, and then certified it as being true and correct. I am happy with the result because they identified where the property lines are. Through their survey, I found out that my neighbor is 10 feet over on the front of my property and almost 20 feet over on the back of my property
- Oklahoma Survey CoHe did a good job. They were real good, real fast. They put stakes in and then they drove nails with pink ribbons on them. They were nice, they came, they did it right away, real fast. They were only here a day. They had stakes, nails and flags.
- Oklahoma Survey CoIt went well. The company came out and surveyed our property. I wanted to have the property surveyed before we had new fencing and concrete walkway installed around our home. I wanted our property surveyed by the newest equipment (i.e. GPS), instead of neighbors guessing and looking for old markers. We purchased our home in 2004, and the house was built in 1986; hence, surveying was conducted differently long ago. The personnel were courteous and professional
- CIVIL DESIGN & SURVEY - OK INCHe was very professional, yet also friendly. He sent an email that looks very professional and answered most of my questions. He quickly responded when I asked a couple of more questions. I corresponded with him via phone and email. He kept the information straight even though we were communicating in two ways. I was very satisfied
- Oklahoma Survey CoVery well done. Needed property line survey done for residential fenceline construction. In and out with no fuss. Set survey pins around the whole property. Easy to find and use. Would recommend to others.
- E. D. Hill Surveying & EngineeringVery easy to arrange, phone call was returned based on my caller id (I did not leave message, was late in the day). Professional, prompt, fair price, everything I want a vendor to be. Fence lines verified, pins located. Highly recommend.
- Oklahoma Survey CoThe job was done in the time frame they gave us. Phone contact was very pleasant. Because of the tornado all surveyors in the area were very busy. This company was almost double the price of the company recommended by our builder, but they could get to the job in two weeks instead of two months. They did not let me know when the job was done and I finally called them to check on the bill and the plat drawing which my builder needed
Last update on March 10, 2018
Land Surveyors in Oklahoma City
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Oklahoma City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!