Stucco is a durable, long-lasting siding for almost any home and climate. Learn how to stucco a house with this step-by-step guide.
Get matched with top stucco contractors in Norfolk, VA
There are 10 highly-rated local stucco contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Stucco Reviews in Norfolk
- Stafford & Son BuildersHad a property that suffered storm damage from Isabel. The water damaged happened as an another roofer (less than a year ago), roofed the home, but did not do a good job.. the storm came the water found it's way in... the water settled in the bedroom ceiling and the ceiling fell in. A REAL MESS! ETC. I I found Stafford & Son Builders on Angie's List.. THANK THE LORD! They fixed everything.. NO fuss, NO problems. I called.. Tom got to the property quickly.. we got the estimate.. the work got done! In just a matter less than 2 weeks! Amazingly prompt. These guys are the BEST! Did not have to "babysit" .. Got started and finished on TIME! NO delays. Good to their word and very nice. TRUSTWORTHY! HONEST! I will be calling them again
- Stafford & Son BuildersTom was super-knowledgeable, accommodating, and professional. The work was completed with great quality and on time, for less than the competitors asked. He then came to help when we had an unrelated leak, and spared us the need to call a plumber. We highly recommend him.
- Raven Contractors LLCMy wife and I were on a very tight timetable to get repairs done to our home, which was under contract to be sold, due to difficulties with some previous contractors. With only 10 days left, I called David and he was able to get an estimate done by the end of the next day. We agreed upon a price and he got the work completed in the following few days. David was communicative and professional throughout the entire process. The work was done beautifully and we're confident the new owners will enjoy the results for years to come. He really came through for us when we were in a bind and we sincerely thank him and his team for their quick response and excellent craftsmanship
- D L BOYD INCD.L. Boyd did an incredible job! They were very responsive to our request for a free quote, offered a very fair price, and made sure that we were 100% satisfied with the work they provided. The laborers were friendly, worked hard and did an outstanding clean up! The work that they did was flawless and exceeded all of our expectations. We strongly recommend this contractor to any residential customers that are in need of small to large scale projects. I am relieved to have found a drywall company that I can trust and count on for a top notch installation. THANK YOU D.L. BOYD
- TIDEWATER APPLICATORS INCORPORATEDWe contacted Tidewater Applicators for an estimate on repairs to our commercial building. The stucco on our building was breaking apart where rain had leaked behind the stucco from the roof to the ground. Someone from Tidewater Applicators came to look at the job and supplied a written quote promptly. We obtained three prices and they were the middle price, the lowest being discarded for other reasons. The work was started the next day and after drying for 24 hours completed the next day. The men were on the job when we arrived in the morning and worked diligently until finishing. The color was blended so that it is hardly noticeable. They also took care to clean everything up when completed. I would highly recommend this company for their professionalism
- TIDEWATER APPLICATORS INCORPORATEDI can't say enough good about this outfit! We noticed the Dryvit (synthetic stucco) on the front of the house had a buckle in it. We had a foundation person look at it and he thought it was just due to minor settling of the house. Called one stucco repair company who informed us they only did government and commercial contract work. Completely unwilling to look at a residential property. Called Tidewater Applicators who came the next day. After removing the cracked Dryvit, they started pulling out water logged framing timber in pieces, and discovered there were also termites - despite 15 years of annual inspections by a big name company who had done the original treatment of the property when the house was built - advising us there were no termites. Surprise! We had a long term 2-story water leak from the roof line to the front porch from caulking that had either not been done, or had failed. Don and his crew were more than sympathetic, had all the repairs done in 4 working days that included replacing framing, installing metal flashing top and bottom, redoing the Dryvit, caulking everything, and painting a two stories with colors so well matched, you can't even tell where the repairs were made. They cleaned up the property and even put the flower pots back on the front steps! Professional, caring, and the most excellent craftsmen it has ever been my pleasure to work with. We'll see what the exterminator has to say next week. As an aside to other homeowners - please check your homeowner's insurance . We found out the hard way that our homeowner's insurance only covers and quot;sudden and accidental lossand quot;
- Joe, Vito & Company LLCJoe was quick to schedule an estimate and collect monies. I was quoted 7-10 days for completion of work. By the time we were a month-and-a-half in he decided to abandon the project incomplete. I tried to contact him for itemizing prices to evaluate how much money he owed me back and he ghosted me.
- The Roofing CompanyThe experience was horrible! I have an older home in Newport News Huntington Heights area that is Circa 1920. The house incurred storm damage and or possible earthquake damage to an exerior wall that has stucco or dryvit on it. The wall has cracks and water has come in from outside when it rains. I called the Roofing Company and Chuck was the technician that was assigned to the task of providing me an estimate. On the day of our appointment he called 10 minutes prior to the appointment to say he was waiting on a part for his truck and needed to reschedule. I already had someone at the home waiting on him! I rescheduled for Friday at 10 am. On Thursday, I received a confirmation call from a young lady saying that Chuck would come at 9:00am although our prior appointment was for 10am. To be flexible, I agreed to the 9:00 am. I again arranged to have someone be there at 9:00 and Chuck was not there! I called the office and the young lady said she would call Chuck and call me back to again confirm. I did not get a call back. I called again and spoke with Ralph..who told me I had an appointment for 4pm! I told him no it is for today at 9:00 am. Then he asked me if I dialed the right company! Really?!!!! I told him that I got his company's name and number from Angie's List and that YES I dialed the right number! I explained to him that this is the second time this week that we have been inconvenienced. So, Chuck shows up at 10 am. I spoke with him on the phone. Very unprofessional!! He told me that they don't just give estimates and that a estimate would cost me $275! I told him that they do not advertise that there is a cost for the estimate. He then proceeds to tell me (after I mentioned State Farm is involved) that I need to let him know if I am going to give them the job, but not before he asked me, "How much money to do you want to spend?' My reponse was I need to know what you charge before I agree to give you the job. He also said the estimate would take 6 hours! "Six hours to look at one exterior wall?" I said. Then he says, "If you have estimates from someone else why don't you let them fix the house?" I told him that is none of his business and now I would prefer not to do business with you on any level! I then let him know that I plan to report my experience with his company to Angie's List and he said, "Fine"! Save yourself! These people are unorganized, unprofessional and act like they are just out to make a buck! When I spoke with Ralph he was not very accommodating either. He had a nonchalant attitude as if I was the problem when all I wanted was an estimate from a company that claims they are experienced in working on older homes. Not once did he or Chuck apologize for the mix up in the time of the appointment
Last update on May 6, 2020
Stucco Contractors in Norfolk
Explore our Solution Center for helpful stucco contractor articles
If your stucco siding is cracked, it’s essential that you repair it quickly to maintain your home’s structural integrity. Use our how-to guide for help.
Question by mneal: What is the price to re-stucco exterior of a house1800 sq. ft. in Los Angeles?
Find stucco contractors in
- Fort Eustis,
- Virginia Beach,
- Newport News,
- South Mills,
- Knotts Island,
- Gloucester Point,
- Glouster Point,
- Cape Charles,
stucco contractors in Norfolk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DGR Contractors of Virginia, LLCPO Box 15642
Newport News, Virginia 23608
- DGR Contractors of Virginia, LLC
- Emerson Avery Construction425 W Washington St Ste 4
Suffolk, Virginia 23434
- Emerson Avery Construction
- Gibraltar Group Remodeling and Construction820 GREENBRIER CIRCLE 30
Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
- Gibraltar Group Remodeling and Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Marvellous PaintingP.O. Box 5604 Newport News VA 23605
Newport News, Virginia 23605
- Marvellous Painting
- Orangemen Services5508 Aragon Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23455
- Orangemen Services
- QA Development Corp419 S. Lynnhaven Rd. Suite 111
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
- QA Development Corp
- Virginia Beach Roofing Co2421 Bowland Pkwy Ste 105
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23454
- Virginia Beach Roofing Co