Avoid danger after your home suffers earthquake damage. Read these tips on cleanup, recovery and how to find the right help after disaster strikes.
Get matched with top dumpster rentals in New Orleans, LA
There are 1 highly-rated local dumpster rentals.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dumpster Rental Reviews in New Orleans
- SES Enterprises LLCSES couldn't have been more pleasant to work with! From their professionalism and kindness, to their transparency with scope of work and pricing, there's not a better company to trust with your renovation/build. Every person we encountered with SES from the Owner to the amazing men and women who worked on the house were kind, honest, and open. It was so comforting to trust the people spending time in our home. They were more than just the staff working on our renovation, they were people we were able to get to know. Here are some bullets to describe our experience as succinctly as possible: Our plan: - My husband and I knew exactly how we wanted the finished product to look, so we were able to provide SES with lots of pictures so they could envision the end goal as well. - We purchased all of the materials for the project (flooring, cabinetry, appliances, backsplash, etc.), and SES made the project come to life! The Details: - On our first call, we were able to schedule a time to have someone come out and assess the scope of work. - Within a couple of days Perry came to the house, assessed our first floor, discussed our plan, and we sent him our inspiration pictures via email. - Within 1 week we had a detailed quote including product and labor pricing. - We were able to schedule a meeting with Perry to adjust pricing since we were purchasing our own materials, and the next morning we had an updated quote within our budget. - Once we paid for permits, the process began and within 6 weeks (because Jefferson Parish took a while to complete the permitting) work started; at this point we had all of our materials ready for the renovation, and all of the work went smoothly from there. - We added on 3 big projects throughout the renovation and they made it so easy. We'd reach out via email, Ashley and Perry would respond with confirmation and pricing, and we'd be able to move forward the following day with the new work. Their process: - Ashley who manages the office, would reach out every evening via email to let us know who would be on site the next day, what time they would arrive, and the scope of work on the list to complete. - If any pieces of work weren't finished on the planned day, Ashley would reach out to let us know why and when the item would be finished. - If anything came up during the renovation that Perry or Luis felt needed to be addressed, they would call us, offer us multiple solutions with pricing, and allow us to chose the option that was the best fit for us. Do yourself a favor and work with them; they're awesome
- SES Enterprises LLCIt took awhile to get all estimates together, especially for the removal of the pool, however once we received the estimates we were satisfied with them. Then it did take a more than a week for them to start work. It was planned for a specific day but then they had to change the start date a couple of times. Once the work was begun everything went smoothly and all of the workers were very professional and helpful and were very easy to work with. It was a joy to have them around and the 2 gentlemen who were here for the entire project were very pleasant and I miss them now that they are finished. I would definitely hire them again
- SES Enterprises LLCEXCELLENT! I would highly recommend using this company. I have lived through Katrina and the rebuilding process and was very leery about starting ANY new project but Shawn made it easy! It was nice working with someone so professional!
- SES Enterprises LLCWe negotiated a contract with SES Enterprises to perform Stucco work on our home. When we called for an estimate the foreman came over in less than 2 hours to take a look at the house! The secretary got an estimate to us that evening and we were able to negotiate all of the details via email. It took them about 2 weeks to complete the work due to rain, but man did those guys work! They showed up at 7:30am and often didn't leave until 7pm. They did EXCELLENT work and were very conscientious. I was always able to get in touch with the foreman if I had any questions or concerns and they were always very good about taking care of any of minor issues. They completely changed the look of my house and when the landscaping is done, it will be the nicest house on the street. I can say that SES Enterprises is the FIRST company I would call again. I give them my highest recommendation
- SES Enterprises LLCDO CALL THIS COMPANY FOR ANY DUMPSTER SERVICES YOU MAY NEED. THE PROFESSIONALS WORKING THERE WILL ACCOMODATE YOU IN A TIMELY MANNER AND ARE GREAT TO WORK WITH. DON'T CALL ANYONE ELSE TILL YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO SES ENTERPRISES
- SES Enterprises LLCThis is a separate report for the SES hauling operation. The dumpster was part of the promised removal of debris from replacing the roof, so I do not have a separate price to report. The dumpster was parked in a legal area on a city residential street, with enough room for traffic to pass by and it was removed promptly upon completion of the job of the disposal of the old roofing material
- SES Enterprises LLCOur relationship with SES was so good that I actually miss not having them around. From our first meeting when they found out what we wanted until our last meeting when we were all paid and finished we felt we were dealing with good friends. The gentlemen who came out to do the different types of jobs were all very nice, did their job and left the site clean and neat each day.SES is very lucky because the sweet young lady in the office is SO capable. She knows what she's doing and keeps things moving along
- SES Enterprises LLCSES has done my entire house renovation . I found them on Angies List last fall and we began with a kitchen renovation, I was extremely happy with the quality of the work, the professionalism, and how clean they kept everything clean during the job. What I appreciate so much about them is that they make what you want work and that they do it right. I also appreciate that they take a punch list seriously and there are no little things that don't get done. The next project they did for us was a closet addition... they were almost done but the window was 2" off center with the house and so they redid it - I was amazed because I didnt even notice (and I usually notice little things like that) and I didn't have to ask - they just had to make it just right. The next project we did was replacing windows, then a master bathroom renovation - turned out great... then we did a back house renovation, then two bathroom renovations. Everything has turned out awesome. I enjoy working with SES, and their work speaks for itself. I have worked with other contractors in the past (this is our second Garden District home) but after working with SES I wouldn't recommend anyone else
- SES Enterprises LLCThe work went very well. They stayed in close contact about the start date and worked with us when we needed the work completed on a time line because we had guests arriving. They began the work promptly and enthusiastically on the start date which they provided and were timely in arriving each day. They worked very hard and made substantial progress every day. They were so well organized that they managed to get a certain group of workers to arrive the day that the particular kind of work needed to be completed. For example, they needed to cut into drywall to install plumbing for the laundry closet and did the cutting the first day, then the plumbing work within two days of that, and then returned the dry wall crew to replace the drywall, and then brought the painting crew promptly after that to paint the repaired area. The carpenters were wonderful about working around our schedule and worked really hard, including staying until almost 10 pm one night when they were finishing up. Where certain facets of the work needed changing, Shawn was very responsive and the changes were made promptly. They needed to bring a dumpster to haul away all of the debris from the demolition of the two sheds and they left it here for the shortest time possible and kept all of the mess pretty well contained in the dumpster. All of the SES employees were thoughtful, courteous, and professional. The work they did is excellent. The style of the laundry cabinet is perfectly in keeping with our 1920s house and is really sturdy. In fact, they even made one of the sides of the closet removable so that the laundry machine or dryer can be removed and replaced easily if needed. The deck is similarly well made, and it's a pleasure to sit out on it each evening (which we do!). In planning the work, Shawn carefully considered and accommodated all of our various wishes for the project, and the result is better than we could have hoped for. We are very pleased with the work that SES did for us and have already asked them to return and do more work
- SES Enterprises LLCit took a few months, but the workers made it out when expected and progress went well. there were issues, but that is no surprise on a big job like this, and they were resolved, so everything got done.
Last update on January 20, 2021
Dumpster Rental Services in New Orleans
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dumpster rental service articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
Need to rent a dumpster but don’t know how? Whether you’re in the process of a kitchen renovation or just have a lot of stuff to purge, a dumpster rental can make it easy to toss everything at once. Learn what permits you’ll need, cost, and more.
Find dumpster rentals in
- Belle Chasse,
- Bridge City,
- River Ridge,
- Saint Bernard,
- Jean Lafitte,
dumpster rentals in New Orleans
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A TOTAL PROPERTY CLEAN-UP192 BRIDGE RD
Des Allemands, Louisiana 70030
- A TOTAL PROPERTY CLEAN-UP
- EZ-Dumps3805 Alexander Ln
Marrero, Louisiana 70072
- Junk King Colorado Springs8680 Shoup Road
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80908
- Junk King Colorado Springs
- Moley Disposal201 E VIRTUE ST
Chalmette, Louisiana 70043
- Moley Disposal
- SES Enterprises LLC701 River Rd
Jefferson, Louisiana 70121
- SES Enterprises LLC
- VIC'S TRUCK SVC INC165 PHILLIP BROS DR
Westwego, Louisiana 70094
- VIC'S TRUCK SVC INC