Bin There Dump That - Grand Rapids

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

P.O Box 367

Ada, MI 49301

Residential Friendly Dumpster Service....

12/04/2017

will W.

I called Friday after thanksgiving and bin was dropped sat AM. They insured i understood sizing and made great recommendations. The man who dropped it was fantastic and helpful. Moved it twice for us and explained all carefully again. Most importantly for those who have done this the bin was in great shape and clean. Doors opened and closed without issue which is a great thing! Overall they were fantastic!

Description of Work
Large Bin for trash removal. 14 yard dumpster.

12/03/2017

Machelle H.

Could not have gone easier. Called in the morning and dumpster was delivered that same day. We discussed where the dumpster was to be left as I was not going to be home when it was delivered. When I got home a clean dumpster was in place just as we had discussed. A week later the dumpster was picked up as we had arranged and again I did not have to be there for the pick up. Definitely would use them again.

Description of Work
We had a dumpster delivered for carpet removal.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], we hope your house is looking good after your renovation. Thanks for the good instructions on the placement of your dumpster it helped us make a quick delivery / pickup an easy no hassle situation for you. Take care.

09/06/2017

Michael P.

No issues. Very clean dumpster was delivered and picked up on time.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental for 1 week

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate that you rented with Bin There Dump That after all your research, including our Driveway Protection.

07/17/2017

Susan D.

It went perfectly smoothly. I recommend them highly

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster because we were having our old flooring torn out. They answered the phone when I called.....no answering service to deal with. Advised me on the size dumpster I would need for the job. The dumpster was delivered early on the day requested by a very pleasant guy. Didn't get his name. It was clean and looked nice. Not an eyesore in the driveway. It was picked up on the day requested. The gentleman swept up the debris on the driveway and left things neat and clean. Loved the Senior discount.

Category dumpster service

We love to hear that it all went smooth for you! Thank you again for renting with Bin There Dump That

06/08/2017

Elizabeth N.

They were extremely communicative, very helpful and pleasant to work with. I was absolutely pleased with Bin There Dump That, and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I needed a residential dumpster to remove a large amount of yard waste.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the high recommendation. We were glad to help you with your yard cleanup.

05/23/2017

Lukas R.

Ben is wonderful to work with and the company is very professional. Who knew that renting a dumpster could be a pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Rented a 10 yard dumpster for a bathroom remodel in 2016. We are renting it again today. My husband said get a dumpster and I knew just who to call.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the great note. Since alot of our customers are renting for the first time, we are committed to making it as simple (and sometimes actually fun) as possible We greatly appreciate that you have rented with us multiple times.

02/25/2017

Rick M.

We filled up the one dumpster and they brought another one in perfect timing. Very prompt and professional.

Description of Work
We're remodeling our kitchen. They delivered just the right dumpster for the job.

Category remodeling

[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure meeting you. We hope your new kitchen is looking great and we appreciate the opportunity to help. We know it's important to have as little down time as possible during a project, so it's our commitment to be as quick as possible for our customers.

02/22/2017

Kelly A.

Bin there Dump That was fantastic to work with! We had a dumpster the same day I called, actually within a couple hours. The dumpster was clean, and was placed exactly where I wanted it. I wasn't sure what size I needed, so they brought a 14 yd. and told me that if I didn't have much in it, they would charge me for the 10 yd., which is what they did. They also let us keep it an extra day at no charge.

Description of Work
We bought a house and were updating it. We needed a dumpster for carpet and other items that we had removed

Category dumpster service

Thanks for the great review. Renting a dumpster isn't necessarily an exact science, sometimes it can be hard to gauge the amount of debris that comes from the project. So we feel it's good to give our customers flexibility in those instances. We are glad it worked out for you and your new home!

01/01/2017

Matt K.

Great service and friendly. Would absolutely use again!

Description of Work
Dumpster for garage clean up.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], we hope your garage is looking good and you now have plenty of room there.

12/01/2016

Karla S.

We rented the largest dumpster they carry, and it was surprisingly bright and attractive (considering that it's a giant dumpster in your driveway). Staff was friendly and responsive, perfectly on time and gave us clear instructions on what we could and couldn't dump. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Rented a dumpster to clean out basement and get rid of yard waste.

Category dumpster service

As a dumpster company, we know not everyone wants a big dumpster in their driveway for all the neighbors to see, so we try to at least be clean and cute. If we can help you in the future, we would appreciate the opportunity.

10/20/2016

Coral H.

A clean attractive green dumpster was delivered soon after it was ordered. It looked nice in the driveway. The size was appropriate for the job and it was picked up right on schedule. I am very satisfied and will use this company again if needed.

Description of Work
Ordered dumpster for clean and remodel of a duplex unit.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], we are grateful that Bin There Dump That was the right fit for your job. We hope your duplex is looking great!

10/04/2016

Paula N.

The absolute nicest, friendliest people I have met in a long, long time! Delivery and pick up went great, the dumpster was pretty close to perfect in size, and clean! All in all, a most pleasant transaction. I have been recommending them to anyone who will listen. And the delivery/pick up drivers went 'way beyond the call of duty. Just a wonderful group of people.

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster for disposing of my husbands collection of "stuff" after he passed away. He was a bit of a hoarder.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], we were sorry to hear the news of your husband's passing. We appreciate your kind words about our team.

10/04/2016

Paula N.

What a great company! They were efficient, professional and very personable. Sorry to be late, thought I had done this before.

Description of Work
Trash hauled off

Category hauling services

09/08/2016

Michelle H.

It was a great experience from start to finish. I had emailed several times with questions and availability and each time I received a prompt and courteous reply. Delivery and pick up went great, they even cleaned up some broken glass that had shattered when we filled the dumpster. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Helped decide appropriate size dumpster for our needs as well as delivering the dumpster.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], great to hear! At Bin There Dump That we want to make sure you have a good experience and that things are tidy before we leave your home. Thank you.

09/02/2016

Cindy C.

We filled up the first big dumpster the first day (we had helpers). I called Ben and told him that we would need him to pick up the first one and bring another one back for us to fill again, he said he would try to get it the same day, but I said I just needed it again by Tuesday. It was $270 for each dumpster load. We had a lot more stuff than we realized, plus our helpers tore up all the old carpet in the house in order to help us get it ready to sell. Our house is completely cleaned out now, and bin there dump that made it easy for us to utilize the great helpers we had and get it completely done instead of dragging it out. Thank you!

Description of Work
The owner, Ben, called me almost immediately after I sent a message on his website noting I didn't know what size to order. He suggested 20 yards. Communication was very good.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], we always like to make things easy for our customers. With big projects like the one you faced, the last thing you need is the dumpster guy to complicate things. We're glad all worked out well for you, thank you for renting with us.

08/29/2016

Tim K.

Found Bin There Dump That online and was inspired by the cool name. Calling and ordering was a very pleasant and professional experience and all restrictions and upcharges were explained. When the dumpster arrived, the driver was friendly and professional, the equipment was in great shape. Contacting the office is always easy. We needed a second trip and it was arranged with little notice on a Saturday! Pick up was as promised. Thanks for the great service. You would think services like this would be simple, but I always appreciate when it goes so well.

Description of Work
Straightforward dumpster drop-off, leave a few days, pick it up and haul away.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind note. It was a pleasure assisting the cleanout out of your cabin. We trust it's looking great! Take care.

06/22/2016

Leslie S.

My experience with them was flawless and pleasant. They are polite,helpful, professional and engaging. Their dumpsters are clean and attractive. They are bright green! I would absolutely use their service again and I would highly recommend them. They were the first call I made. This was the first time I used a dumpster so I can't, in all fairness, comment on their prices compared to other companies. They are a husband and wife team who are working hard to build their business. I love the name! Very clever!

Description of Work
Delivered the dumpster I ordered as scheduled and picked it up as scheduled.

05/03/2016

Laurita C.

They brought the dumpster over the next day. They called to ask where to leave it and placed wooden blocks on the driveway so no indentation would occurre. I needed it an extra day due to a family emergency and gave me that with no problems. I certainly would use them again!

Description of Work
I ordered a dumpster to purg my home in the spring. They didn't have the size I wanted so upgraded me at the same cost for the smaller dumpster.

04/12/2016

Rich B.

They delivered a dumpster for us when we were moving. It was in good shape and cleaner than most I've seen. They came and got it on Monday as promised. Great people.

Description of Work
Brought the dumpster when promised and picked it up on time.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], bright Green and Clean that is our commitment to our customers! Thank you for renting with us and for the kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future.

01/20/2016

Michele N.

I would 100% recommend Bin There Dump That. The bin was clean and bright and the owner of the company was responsive and helpful.

Description of Work
EXCELLENT service! Brought dumpster to our house for a roofing project. When the project was complete, they removed the dumpster and swept up all the nails and debris around the dumpster.

Category dumpster service

Thank you for the kind recommendation. Its important to us, especially after roofing projects that your driveway is cleaned up properly as they can get quite messy and little risky with all those nails. We are glad your project went well.

01/12/2016

Mary H.

I called on Saturday thinking it was a long shot to get a dumpster on Monday, especially with Thanksgiving right ahead. It was no problem! When I got home from work Monday afternoon, the dumpster was in place, leveled, and ready to go. It was far enough up the driveway that it didn't block the sidewalks and far enough from the garage that I could open the doors. They came back on Saturday and picked it up. If it weren't for all the empty space in my garage, I would never have known that dumpster had been there. There was no mess and no hassle. I highly recommend them for any dumpster needs.

Description of Work
Delivered and retrieved a 10 yard dumpster.

Category dumpster service

At Bin There Dump That we try our best to be 'dumpster ninjas'. We want you to remember your clean home, not the dumpster.

01/05/2016

Robert S.

Spoke to Ben about getting a dumpster on a Monday and had a unit delivered on Thursday of that week. We were able to keep it through two weekends and it was picked up the Monday after (kept it for ~10 days). The dumpster was absolutely clean inside and out. They inquired about where I wanted it set on my driveway. It was delivered on time and placed on wood planks so it didn't mark the asphalt. The ability to open it at one end was really convenient for heavy stuff. Bin There Dump That picked up the unit on the scheduled date with no further interaction required. An absolutely flawless transaction, and a great service for a fair price. Being targeted primarily at residential and small businesses, they have a wider range of offerings, priced accordingly. Places like Waste Management offer dumpsters, but for considerably more money and with fewer size options. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Provided a 10-yard dumpster for basement clean-out and light construction debris.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the kind words. We couldn't have said it better ourselves. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and are grateful for your repeat business with us here at Bin There Dump That.

11/26/2015

Matthew T.

The entire process was smooth and had no surprises.

Description of Work
Provider helped me select the correct size of dumpster, delivered the dumpster when promised, and picked up the dumpster when promised.

11/06/2015

Joshua N.

This is a classic example of a bad thing that ended up being a great thing. We have a very tricky driveway to back into. It's the last house on a dead-end street, with a city lamp post on one edge of the driveway and three huge pine trees on the other. The driver accidentally hit the lamp post when backing in. This was the bad. The good that came from it was the level of professionalism from Bin There Dump That. The driver called me right away to tell me what happened and that he had alerted his boss and that they would take care of everything. His boss called just a bit later, again to apologize and tell me that they had already called the city to have the lamp post replaced. We wouldn't have to worry about anything. He was very apologetic and assured me that they do not normally run into anything during delivery, and I believe them. Our driveway is a bit of a nightmare for large trucks to back into. They picked up the bin as scheduled, and a week later the city came out and replaced the lamp post, which is very fast for the city! Bin There Dump That connected with us again to make sure it was taken care of to our satisfaction. The level of professionalism and integrity they displayed was impressive, and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Provider dropped off 15-yard dumpster and picked it up one week later.

Category dumpster service

We appreciated your understanding and patience through this, it's not the first impression we try to make here at Bin There Dump That. We were quite impressed by the City of Grand Rapid's quick response in resolving this for us and glad that the new light post was completed to your satisfaction. Thank you.

09/29/2015

Lori Y.

The staff was very professional, helpful and pleasant. I would recommend them and use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
10 yard container

AllPro Services of West MI

At Allpro Services, we encompass new home construction, home and commercial renovation and remodeling, as well as, property and commercial maintenance.

Offers by AllPro Services of West MI on Angi
    Zack's Gutters/Ram Hauling

Family owned and operating since 2017, Zack's Gutters & Ram Hauling has more than 5 years experience in the tri-county area. We offer gutter cleaning, replacement, and new installation (both 5 and 6 inch) on any home, barn, trailer, apartment, and industrial building; offering 2nd story installation and down spouts of various sizes, as well. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Home Studio by Omega, LLC

We offer quality and affordable general construction services.

General Remodeling
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Our local, family-owned business provides 4yrd, 10yrd, 14yrd, and 20yrd dumpsters for your home clean out, remodeling, or disaster restoration project. Our uniformed, courteous employees ensure a high level of customer service when providing a bin by protecting your property with a board system and sweeping up before they leave. The bins have rear doors that open for easy walk in loading, and are built specifically for residential use to fit into the tight spots and narrow driveways.

Weekly garbage pickup or recycling.