Bin There Dump That - Grand Rapids

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

General Remodeling

Residential Friendly Dumpster Service....

HWC Home Works Corporation

Founded in 1985 . Family-owned and operated ever since. The HWC Staff includes our own full-time Production Management team, full-time Staff Interior Designers and our own employee Carpenters & Installers. Angie's List Super Service Award 2012. Angie's List 'A' Rated. Better Business Bureau Rating 'A'. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist. Certified VA Contractor by Veterans Administration. Certified by the EPA as a 'Lead Safe Contractor". Member National Kitchen & Bath Association. Nationally-recognized. Award-winning. Top 500 Remodeling Companies in US by Qualified Remodeler magazine 2008 thru 2015 - Angie's List Super Service Award 2012 thru 2014 - A "Big50" Remodeler awarded to the best 50 remodeling companies in America, based on best practices and Customer satisfaction by Remodeling magazine - and Remodeling Magazine's 550 List in 2014 & 2015! Additional DBA - Home Works Corp, HWC.

Offers by HWC Home Works Corporation on Angi
AllPro Services of West MI

At Allpro Services, we encompass new home construction, home and commercial renovation and remodeling, as well as, property and commercial maintenance.

Offers by AllPro Services of West MI on Angi
First Peninsula Contracts

We are a general contractor and builder for remodeling and new construction. We remodel kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and whole houses. We will build new homes, additions, garages and pole barn. We are a full service company.

12/04/2017

I called Friday after thanksgiving and bin was dropped sat AM. They insured i understood sizing and made great recommendations. The man who dropped it was fantastic and helpful. Moved it twice for us and explained all carefully again. Most importantly for those who have done this the bin was in great shape and clean. Doors opened and closed without issue which is a great thing! Overall they were f...

Description of Work
Large Bin for trash removal. 14 yard dumpster.

12/03/2017

Could not have gone easier. Called in the morning and dumpster was delivered that same day. We discussed where the dumpster was to be left as I was not going to be home when it was delivered. When I got home a clean dumpster was in place just as we had discussed. A week later the dumpster was picked up as we had arranged and again I did not have to be there for the pick up. Definitely would use th...

Description of Work
We had a dumpster delivered for carpet removal.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], we hope your house is looking good after your renovation. Thanks for the good instructions on the placement of your dumpster it helped us make a quick delivery / pickup an easy no hassle situation for you. Take care.

09/06/2017

No issues. Very clean dumpster was delivered and picked up on time.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental for 1 week

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate that you rented with Bin There Dump That after all your research, including our Driveway Protection.

07/17/2017

It went perfectly smoothly. I recommend them highly

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster because we were having our old flooring torn out. They answered the phone when I called.....no answering service to deal with. Advised me on the size dumpster I would need for the job. The dumpster was delivered early on the day requested by a very pleasant guy. Didn't get his name. It was clean and looked nice. Not an eyesore in the driveway. It was picked up on the day requested. The gentleman swept up the debris on the driveway and left things neat and clean. Loved the Senior discount.

Category dumpster service

We love to hear that it all went smooth for you! Thank you again for renting with Bin There Dump That

06/08/2017

They were extremely communicative, very helpful and pleasant to work with. I was absolutely pleased with Bin There Dump That, and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I needed a residential dumpster to remove a large amount of yard waste.

Category dumpster service

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the high recommendation. We were glad to help you with your yard cleanup.

Our local, family-owned business provides 4yrd, 10yrd, 14yrd, and 20yrd dumpsters for your home clean out, remodeling, or disaster restoration project. Our uniformed, courteous employees ensure a high level of customer service when providing a bin by protecting your property with a board system and sweeping up before they leave. The bins have rear doors that open for easy walk in loading, and are built specifically for residential use to fit into the tight spots and narrow driveways.

Weekly garbage pickup or recycling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express