Junk King Colorado Springs

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

8680 Shoup Road

Colorado Springs, CO 80908

Junk King is the fastest and greenest junk removal service in town. We offer a full range of junk removal services to customers. Often, same day service is available and our prices include ALL LABOR, vehicle expenses, dumping and recycling fees. In other words, our prices are simply based on the amount of volume your items take up in our truck so if you need something out of the attic, we will remove it and dispose of it for no extra charge. Junk King operates six days a week, Mon through Sat, from 8 AM to sundown and we are locally owned & operated so service is our priority. We recycle up to 60% or more of our truck loads and we work very hard to bring you the best prices and most value for the area. Junk King is fully licensed and insured, we are uniformed and professional. The only thing we do not haul is hazardous waste. We will haul tires, however, there is a service fee for them since Colorado now considers tires hazardous waste. We offer senior and military discounts....

hauling (138)dumpster rental (10)trash removal (1)

07/23/2019

These gentlemen were amazing! They went over everything in detail and took a few small additional items I identified while they were here. The cost was reasonable and they were very professional. I will definitely use Junk King in the future!

Description of Work
Items hauled away

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

12/28/2018

Here on time, had everything out in time for new furniture to come in. Very responsive to my phone calls and timing issues. Will absolutely use them again when Spring cleaning time comes around!

Description of Work
Remove old furniture

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

09/19/2016

They were friendly and quick. They explained costs ahead of time which allowed me to decide to discard of one of my items differently, saving me money. They even provided a separate itemized list of the hail damaged items for my use with insurance.

Description of Work
Removal of hail damaged personal items

Work Completed On 09/19/2016

07/18/2016

They were awesome! We've been trying to find someone for two or three weeks. His name was Justin and he was great!

Description of Work
They did some hauling.

Work Completed On 07/18/2016

03/11/2016

Called before arriving, and drove up exactly when scheduled. Gave an estimate that was more than fair, loaded the items to be removed, and even swept up the space in the garage where the items had been located. The whole visit took about 15 minutes. Both workers were friendly and courteous, and worked well together. I would definitely recommend them, and would use this service if I needed other it...

Description of Work
Hauled off an old recliner, some yard furniture and ornaments, and scrap wood.

Work Completed On 03/11/2016

12/02/2015

The gentlemen arrived on time, quickly loaded all the junk from the yard and garage, and took the junk away.

Description of Work
Took away old wood, an old door, and some yard waste.

Work Completed On 09/09/2015

11/19/2015

They were very responsive & professional. I'd call them again if I ever need that kind of service.

Description of Work
Junk King removed a large pile of items that were too big to put out with the usual trash.

Work Completed On 06/15/2015

10/11/2015

Our experience with Junk kings was great from the phone call to the pick up. everyone that I had contact with was extremely nice and professional. When the gentleman were taking our boxes there was a few times that they had noticed one of our kids were adding toys to the pile and they were so nice about catching it and making sure we got them back. it was a fabulous experience and we will definite...

Description of Work
removed boxes, odds and ends that we don't need after our move. trash

Work Completed On 10/08/2015

09/15/2015

Very nice, very professional. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Hauled away junk

Work Completed On 04/04/2015

09/08/2015

Everything went well. The crew to come out to remove the hot tub was very professional. If I need anything else hauled away, I will contact Junk King.

Description of Work
Hauled away hot tub.

Work Completed On 08/17/2015

Real Estate & Property Management Waste Removal. Construction & Remodeling Debris Disposal. Clean-Outs – Garage, Attics, Commercial, Residential. Household Junk Removal. Yard Cleanups & Waste Removal. Rock & Cement Removal. Hauling & Evictions.

Hazardous Waste Removal.