Broad Ripple Service Experts

Indianapolis, IN 46278

New HVAC System

New HVAC System

HVAC Companies
Orderly installation—When the hook-up process requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll wear shoe booties to shield your carpet from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors shielded from debris during the process. High-quality service—Our specialists are NATE-certified. This shows they’ve gone through in-depth schooling to earn the most desirable technical certification in the business. Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet throughout the process to double-check each individual little thing is handled. We’ll also make sure everything is cooling appropriately and is up to local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to operate your new thermostat and AC. Constant communication—We’ll tell you how the process is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.

In the heat of summer or cold of winter – especially in Indianapolis – AC and Furnace repairs are probably the last thing you want to be thinking about. But that won’t stop it from happening. But it’s your lucky day… Broad Ripple Heating Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to performing expert quality AC and Furnace repair, maintenance and installation throughout Indianapolis. The last thing we want is for you to be stuck in an uncomfortable home during the hottest days of summer or coldest days of winter. Regardless of the time of day, our experts will have you basking in the comfort of your repaired AC or Furnace in no time. We’re so sure of our workmanship that we guarantee it in writing for one full year. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee firmly documents our commitment to upholding the highest level of HVAC service in in the industry. In fact, Broad Ripple Heating Service Experts repairs, sells and installs more air conditioners and furnaces than any other HVAC company in all of North America. More people trust us with their home comfort, so you know your home will be back to normal quickly. 35 employees. No subs. Charges flat rate. No travel charges. Charges a diagnostic fee. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Service Experts LLC, Broad Ripple Heating & Air Conditioning, Broad Ripple Heating Service Experts LLC, Service Experts of Indiana LLC, Service Experts of Indianapolis, Sylvester's Service Experts, Village Plumbing Service Experts. Additional phones - (317) 253-8300, (813) 645-6220, (888) 432-8266, (317) 781-2580. Additional websites - www.broadrippleheating.com, www.serviceexperts.com, www.villageplumbingweb.com, www.serviceexpertsofindy.com, www.sylvesters-serviceexperts.com, customercare@serviceexperts.com. Additional contact name - General Manager, Faizzy Saghir. Locally Operated....

1901

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (1678)plumbers (513)water heaters (110)drain cleaning (69)air duct cleaning (66)well & water pump repair (28)gas leak repair (14)appliance repair (13)sewer cleaning (9)electrician (8)dryer vent cleaning (2)septic tank service (1)

12/18/2020

I hired Broad Ripple Service Experts (BRSE) to insulate my attic which they did just fine. The service advisor told me during the initial meeting that I qualify for a rebate from my local power company (IPL) for insulating my attic. He told me that BRSE will need to file the paperwork with IPL. After the insulation was complete (and pictures were taken by the contractors to prove that the work was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation

CATEGORY appliance repair,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

08/03/2020

Tried to charge for part that was working fine and replaced because tech didn't know what he was doing. Then tried to charge for two parts, when only one was bad. Used another vendor to finish job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

04/11/2020

Bryce Keith and tech Winston worked hard until 9:00 pm to find and fix the leak in the heat pump. They were professional, reliable, and honest. I hired them anytime. Thank you Broad Ripple A/C for sending them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair mini split Heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

03/01/2020

Great. Work was professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

01/17/2020

Three experts did their best trying to repair my old furnace but had finally to give up and tell me it needed to be replaced The sale person Bryce was very good at explaining my options and gave me discounts and freebies included in the new furnace price I am impressed by their professionalism and I will certainly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace maintenance and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

08/22/2019

Although I also have concerns about time and pricing as well as this major complaint, the problem I am reporting here was major damage to my heating system done by the repair tech or his trainee from which they walked away and left me with a broken furnace and thermostat that worked fine even while they first worked on the AC issue. The repair person, Chris was training a new tech durning my repai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air conditioner repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], we regret that you have concerns and would like to gather more information Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you.

07/13/2019

The people who came to assess the situation were extremely polite and professional. And the end of the day, the prices were just significantly higher than other quotes we received. They had a lot of great options and pricing packages, just not within the range of what we had expected and found somewhere else. Paid $100 for service call only.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

06/08/2019

I have a serious complaint against Broad Ripple Heating, Air conditioning and Plumbing (A service experts company). I purchased air handler and heat pump from this company on 2/10/2010 with a 10 years parts and labor warrantee. On 5/18/2019 I told their technician that the heat pump was not working, no cold air was coming out. Since that time they have been giving different stories. First, the tec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2010

03/06/2019

Steve was efficient and professional. Had an eye for detail and got the gray water and old yucky, drippy parts out of the house without a problem. Also helped me with question I had on my kitchen faucet. Felt like he really wanted me to be a happy customer, and I am.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuild of Kohler faucet from mid 90's

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

[Member Name Removed], we are thrilled to hear that Steve demonstrated top notch service!

01/28/2019

Broad Ripple Heating Service Experts was OUTSTANDING from beginning to end!. I Love,Love, Love my new Lennox HVAC system. I also Love the service and quality installation that BRHSE provided. My new Lennox is the quietest gas furnace and A/C system I have ever lived with! I called on Jan 9 to request service since my furnace stopped working at 3:00 A.M. and temps were falling. Repairman Cory showe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Lennox HVAC system to replace 15-year-old York system that died.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review!

Furnace, Air Conditioner, & Heat Pump Sales, Repair, & Installation, Air Duct Cleaning, Geothermal & Indoor Air Quality Products

Heavy Industrial