Upholstering a headboard can transform your sleeping space in a totally luxe way. Learn how to upholster a headboard using this simple guide. The bonus is that you don't need any sewing or complex carpentry skills to achieve a professional look.
Get matched with top upholsterers in Nashville, TN
There are 5 highly-rated local upholsterers.
Recent Upholstery Reviews in Nashville
- Desig It by NinosAmazing! Daniel gave me the best quote, was kind, reliable and prompt. My sofa is soooo beautiful!!!
- JD's UpholsteryI purchased two used wingback chairs and an ottoman. Purchased the leather from Tandy and had both chairs and ottoman reupholstered to my eclectic design. JD Upholstery did an amazing job!
- John Stevens UpholsteryThe team at John Stevens Upholstery did a fantastic job! I couldn't be happier. I'll definitely use them again.
- John Stevens UpholsteryWe brought in the chairs and received a clear, itemized prize, date of completion --- about a week later --- and date and time of delivery of completed work to us. All times were met and the work was excellent.
- Cool Springs Upholstery FranklinIt's a family business and they were very professional did a great job. The price seemed to be a good price for the amount of chairs they worked on. They were prompt and easy to talk to. They also come out and pick up the items and then deliver them when finished.
- Cool Springs Upholstery FranklinThey were wonderful. They repaired two couches at my home and took the antique chair into the shop.
- Columbia UpholsteryI called Columbia Upholstery and they picked up and delivered for free and had my sofa/loveseat done in less than two weeks! Our sofa's look brand new and they were so professional and we are amazed. Their prices are reasonable and we had used an upholster who was cheaper in the past but Columbia Upholstery I feel is not too expensive but also not so cheap you worry about quality. The finished product is VERY nice! We could not be happier and will be using them again
- Cool Springs Upholstery FranklinThe experience was good. They were fast. They picked up immediately. Their price was in the same range as another person's. They delivered when they were done, and it was great.
- Nelms Custom UpholsteryDid a very good job, I asked that the stripes be the same on all the seats and the did wonderful making that happen.
- John Stevens UpholsteryI submitted my information through email and they gave me the information on how much material to get, as well as an estimate. They were very prompt in responding to the email. They pick up in certain areas. They were on time in pick up and delivery and turn around time was about 2 weeks. I was very satisfied with the job they did and would use them again
Upholsterers in Nashville
- Business Description:Beach's cleaning service is trustworthy, friendly and highly reliable company with considerable experience in running a small business , carrying out cleaning, lawn care and carpet cleaning duties, as well as other domestic tasks. We have been in business since 2018 and it's been a great start. We are very affordable. Beach's cleaning service has extensive knowledge of operating household cleaning equipment and electrical appliances. We Work safely and in timely matter. Beach's cleaning servi..Recent Review:The Beach family were great! They provided excellent customer services, they clean for not only my personal home but for all of my rental properties. I highly recommend their cleaning services. My homes are always left spotlessAmelia B.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:We care more, we clean better! GreenPro Carpet Cleaning and GreenPro Cleaning are locally and family owned residential & commercial green cleaning companies with trained & certified green cleaning technicians servicing Williamson County and surrounding areas in Middle Tennessee. We'll clean away the residue left behind by others. Try our 8 step Superior Green Carpet Cleaning package today! We're an Eco-friendly company, use Less Water and No harsh detergents or chemicals! Call us, or Schedule..Recent Review:Very detailed at spot inspections, traffic patterns, and explanation of how the cleaning process works. The owner takes care of the carpet cleanings. He will identify any areas of concern and walk you through the process of how the spots can be removedDebbie B.
- Business Description:Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first timeRecent Review:price is better other places magnets do not work keeping panels connectedStephen F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business.We are a Christian based business. The reason we started this business is to provided a good service at a reasonable price.Recent Review:I purchased two used wingback chairs and an ottoman. Purchased the leather from Tandy and had both chairs and ottoman reupholstered to my eclectic design. JD Upholstery did an amazing job!Zona T.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Morgan Upholstery is a family owned and operated business that began in 1991. For more than two decades, our company has successfully served both residential and commercial clients. Our commitment to quality and customer service has allowed us to expand our services. We work with pride to create furnishings of outstanding workmanship. With more than 30 years of experience, our clients have come to rely on us for the quality they expect. Enjoy a high standard of quality and excellent craftsm..Recent Review:Horrible. I took photos of the chair at drop off, showing n marks or stains. The original quote was $38, then at pickup $145. A pickup, my chair had glue all over the fabric all over the chair and black oily spots all over the fabric as well. These are not small...dime and quarter size and bigger. I had one big splash of glue across the entire side on one side of chair. I refused to take the chair and asked them to make it right. They claim they never promised a clean chair and arm was fixed. They tried not to accept responsibility, but I showed them photos of the chair at drop-off in their warehouse, immaculate. So I left chair and came back after the weekend with some left over material from the last time I had this family heirloom re-upholstered. I asked if it was enough to fix those areas and then clean some other areas because the fabric cleaners said the glue wouldn't come out. He wouldn't discuss with us and continued to scream at me to take the chair. ...he was doing nothing. That is his quote. I have audio of our conversation. He also told me to sue him since he is retiring at the end of the year. He got in my face and slammed a door on me, He even tried to leave and told me if we didn't move our truck he would ram into it. He was crazed and angry that I wouldn't take the chair and leave him alone. My husband could take no more and we took the damaged chair home. This is a chair that is so special to us and now I guess I have to come up with 1-thousand dollars to have it reupholstered somewhere else. He did nothing to correct all of the damage. I have tons of photos to show thisJennifer H.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATOR. NO SUBS USED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY.
- Business Description:I specialize in helping you buy the new or certified pre-owned** car you really want! Whatever the make, model, or price; let me help make the process of buying your next car as painless and headache free as possible. Don't waste another weekend or week night after work searching for a car, I'll put the hours in for you! I have no ties, deals, or contracts with any dealership; this is how I am able to provide you the most honest service in the car industry. How the process works: You tell m..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful upholsterer articles
Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Find upholsterers in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
upholsterers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360 Custom Upholstery2726 Brown Hollow Rd
- 360 Custom Upholstery
- DDB ServicesPO Box 683
- DDB Services
- Kings Interiors316 Polk Ave
- Kings Interiors
- Ma and Pa's Upholstery699 Greenfield Ln
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
- Machen's Floor Specialists5670 Amalie Drive
- Markham Design Group800 Markham Road
- Morgan Upholstery12234 Lebanon Road
Mt Juliet, Tennessee
- Music city furniture restorations11513 Lebanon Rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Ma and Pa's Upholstery
- Nelms Custom Upholstery2831 Lebanon Rd
- Nelms Custom Upholstery
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS