What is a garden tiller? Tilling is crucial for a healthy, aerated soil structure, but what exactly are tillers and how and when do you use one? Keep reading!
Get matched with top rototillers in Nashville, TN
There are 5 highly-rated local rototillers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Rototilling Reviews in Nashville
- Yaardvark Landscape ManagementGreat! Nick is very professional from recommendations made to installation and the work done wax exactly what we wanted. We were very pleased with the entire process. They even put mulch around 2 of our trees as a courtesy. Clean up was immaculate. I would definitely recommend Nick Plummer at Yaardvark for any landscaping needs
- Yaardvark Landscape ManagementYaardvark did a wonderful job revising the landscaping in my front yard. I wanted the beds completely redone and Nick, the owner, did a great job of making suggestions about what we should plant and where. Being new to Nashville, I was not knowledgeable about gardening here. He put me at ease with his suggestions about low maintenance plants that would make the yard pop with color. Their price was reasonable and the crew was friendly and professional. I will hire them again in the spring to redo the back yard
- Yaardvark Landscape ManagementOutstanding, prompt, thorough, fast, enthusiastic workers. Will hie for yard and walkway landscaping and strub planting.
- Grassy Roots Landscapes LLCI first contacted Grassy Roots after receiving an Angie's List "Big Deal" email from this company. I purchased the big deal special and was soon contacted by a representative from the company. We set up an appointment to work up a landscaping scheme for my yard. He explained what they do and that they specialized sustainable eco-friendly landscaping. The first thing that I wanted done was to have several trees removed from the property. A couple were nearly dead and a couple were threatening to the house if by chance a severe storm (like the ones we have had as of late) were to knock these trees into my house. Anyway, I was given an estimate that included cutting the trees down, removal of the debris, and patching up/ cleaning up after work is completed. The estimate seemed fair and they began work a few days after that. All of the workers were courteous and friendly. It took all of 2 and a half days to get the trees down and carted off. It took another few days to to finalize the stump grinding and yard cleaning etc.. They made great efforts to make sure that everything was back to normal and as polished as possible. I am looking forward to working with further in the future for the rest of the landscaping..
Last update on May 27, 2022
Rototilling Services in Nashville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful rototilling service articles
Does a broken rototiller have your head spinning? Get the dirt on how to diagnose and repair common garden tiller trouble.
Learn about a powerful piece of gardening machinery—the rototiller—and how it prepares your soil for planting, gets rid of tough weeds, and works in compost.
Find rototillers in
- Belle Meade,
- Oak Hill,
- Forest Hills,
- Whites Creek,
- Green Hill,
- Old Hickory,
- La Vergne,
- Shackle Island,
- Mount Juliet,
- Ashland City,
- Kingston Springs,
rototillers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Circle H Lawn Care521 page drive
Mt Luliet, Tennessee 37122
- Circle H Lawn Care
- Dirt Floor Productions214 Flatt Rock Rd
Lebanon, Tennessee 37090
- Dirt Floor Productions
- Green Summer1609 Mallard Creek Ct
Antioch, Tennessee 37013
- Green Summer
- Reliant Home Services1019 Longhunter Chase Drive
Spring Hill, Tennessee 37174
- Reliant Home Services
- Sculpted Earth4009 Elizabeth Dr
Hermitage, Tennessee 37076
- Sculpted Earth
- Titus Landscape
Rockvale, Tennessee 37153
- Titus Landscape