Want to build a backyard water feature, such as outdoor water fountains, garden ponds or a water wall? Consider these outdoor water features to add tranquility.
Get matched with top fountain installers in Nashville, TN
There are 6 highly-rated local fountain installers.
Recent Fountains Reviews in Nashville
- EarthscapesWe were very please with Todd and his crew. They were professional, did exactly what they said they would do, started within the window of what they quoted, completed the work quicker than quoted (1 week!) and had the best price of everyone I quoted. They cleaned up everything and left the area ready to use. As with anything, there are a couple of concerns that I voiced and Todd did not hesitate in offering a solution. I have some landscaping work I need and will certainly consider Earthscapes for the work
- Crenshaw LandscapingWe had what we felt to be a fairly large project following renovation related demolition of the back yard: including a hardscape paver patio that had to fit around an existing rounded structure, a hardscape raised planter, drainage design and structure, a pond, a flagstone path and an array of sun and shade plantings including trees. Who knows how your intuition works but we were feeling discouraged in our search for the right team until we came upon Crenshaw. On paper it seemed a good possibility with experience and reputation. Once we met with Chris we were comfortable that we had found the right source. We were not disappointed. Chris spent some time to get the feel of the area. He was contemplative, thoughtful, and creative in helping to put our ideas into a plan. He is clever and experienced and has a good feel for nature and surroundings and quickly grasped the natural feel we were hoping for. Knowing how busy landscapers are in spring we contacted him in the winter and were able to get the work done before spring ended. He had a great crew of 5 which included him right in the middle of every detail. It was done the right way with extra touches and done efficiently. The final result was better than we had imagined. The work was perfect and they kept everything clean and not only took good care of the property but added extra touches. It was a large project, but reasonably priced. The quality was topnotch and that along with all the materials, the large crew, the time and heavy equipment needed and all the plantings made it well valued. Chris and his crew felt like family by the end of the project. We would and will use Crenshaw Landscaping for any future needs without reservation
- Crenshaw LandscapingChris came out and gave me an estimate. We agreed on a price. He came back within a week and completed the job in 3 days. I had another builder in my yard for nearly a year that never got anything done and just made a huge mess and wasted my time and money so I was very pleased and honestly amazed at how quickly this all came together. They were all very courteous and friendly, they worked very hard and did a great job. I have a beautiful, very natural looking pond and waterfall with beautiful foliage and mulch surrounding this. Next to this area is the cobblestone and the third third of the courtyard is grass. Chris has also been very accommodating since completion of the project in terms of getting back to me by phone or e-mail with answers to my questions about plant care and pond maintenance. I did think the price was high but I was so fed up with my previous builder I couldn't wait to get something done. Chris gave me a discount and the project was still high I thought but I did not get any competing bids so it may have been a good deal. It just seemed like a lot of money to me. For example a 3 gall cypress "crippsi" was $155. I had a combination of 12 mostly 3 gall but ranging from 1-7 gall shrubs, ornamental grasses and flowers and one tree planted and mulched around a 5 foot diameter pond that cost me $797 (this is only the plants and mulch, not the pond) The total price is list above. So you can decide for yourself if this is reasonable. Honestly, like I said, I am not sure but it seemed high to me
- Crenshaw LandscapingThe project went excellent. Started the very next day after estimate and finished the project early. Chris is a very nice and very smart person. He did a great job.
- Crenshaw LandscapingChris provided a drawing of the proposed changes in my back yard using existing planting and design features in his design. He and his crew removed (Chris actually used climbing gear) the tree and a large pine tree and placed a large water feature in the yard, multiple trees, bushes, and flowers. Chris repurposed many bushes and shrubs. He was on the site every day, both directing work and participating in work. Many days he was at the house long after his crew was gone. He took great care to use many of the existing plantings or move them to a more suitable location. He turned the backyard into an oasis that is 100% more usable that it was in the past. We have already used Chris to add a second water feature to the side yard and he will return to put in the remaining flagstone patio in early July. Chris is easy to work with, his crew is hard working, and went above and beyond to ensure that the project was what my wife and I wanted. I highly recommend Chris and Crenshaw Landscaping and have friends and neighbors who want his contact information for their projects
- Crenshaw LandscapingWe just moved to the area and into a newly built home. The back yard was perfect for a paver patio, fire pit and water fall. I researched contractors on Angie's List since I didn't have many people here to ask for referrals. Chris responded quickly to my email inquiry, came out to our house and immediately understood what we wanted. He gave constructive/creative suggestions and did a very nice design. I compared the price (expensive) to another contractor who just did hardscape stuff, no landscaping, and I think we got a good value for the money. He and his crew were very conscientious in getting the job done quickly and professionally. Chris fussed over little details, so I never had to worry about it looking good at the end. For example, he stayed at the house for a couple hours after he finished working so he could see how the lights hit the waterfall in the dark. He was flexible in making some changes and didn't nickel and dime us about little changes. Despite some weather delays the job was done fairly quickly considering the size and scope. When the wet ground was chewed up by some equipment, he resodded and reseeded and left things looking good. Chris and team very nice and easy to have around the property
- Green Scene Irrigation and LandscapingThe team does outstanding work at reasonable price for all of our lawn care and landscaping. They are on top of the irrigation system monitoring. They did a 30 ft waterfall installation and it looks amazing! They do it all. I'm impressed with their design expertise as well a the ongoing maintenance. Also, they did lighting for the waterfall that was gorgeous. Very responsive
- ALLIN LANDSCAPINGOur yard has been turned into a magical peaceful place to relax. The whole team listened to our input and were very professional. We interviewed several landscape designers before we picked Allin Landscaping and this team was everything we could have hoped for. George Allin even took us to Randall Walker Farms to pick out some of our specimen plants. It was a delight to go pick some of our plants. We love the Pacific Northwest area of the country and we wanted to incorporate that feel to our yard and it was accomplished. We have many varied species of evergreen trees that grow in Oregon. Allin Landscaping is first class and really listen and make sure their client is happy. If you are looking for a unique landscape design team with professional people that take pride in their work then without a doubt you will be pleased with their results. We absolutely love our beautiful palette in our whole yard
- ALLIN LANDSCAPINGFrom start to finish George Allin was the ultimate expert while being patient, understanding and personable. During our first meeting as we walked my backyard I expressed to George what I envisioned in turning my previously rectangular typical back patio into a woodland retreat. While I was thinking inside the box, George wasn't. It is important to note that we collaborated. George listened attentively to my objective for the yard and he dished imaginative on-point ideas. George's nature is such that your ideas are as valuable as his. After our first meeting, we met a week or so later with the plan that George drew up and his "stone man" Craig Blackmer of Titan Landscaping. I was so pleased and in wonder with the plan that George put together. He perfectly nailed my vision for the yard. The three of us collaborated on the stone and materials and the desired style for the upper sitting area and lower patio and fire pit. (My backyard slopes from the home's level down to a large yard.) After that meeting George and Craig came up with an estimate. Meanwhile, given the impression the fellas left on me (I was knocked out!) I asked for an additional estimate for a pea gravel patio and walkway with a short boulder wall running alongside. After all of the boring business stuff, I eagerly awaited the start of the project. Weeks before the project was to start, George, Craig and I met at a stone yard to select flagstone, fieldstone steps, and pea gravel. The three of us went shopping in order to choose the precise stone! It was raining while we were there and Craig and George were as patient as can be while we colloborated and I counted on their experience and good taste. I was so excited to,get the project started! After demoilition of the existing patio, George physically marked out the dimensions of the new upper and lower patios (including the fieldstone steps connecting the two) and firepit with my involvement and acceptance. He thoroughly communicated to the build team the dimensions and measurements. I should mention that at this point I had a change of heart moving from three boulder-walled tiers to two. Craig said "easy, no problem" and made suggestions that were perfect. I also added a bubbling boulder fountain along the way. These guys are flexible and problem-solvers. After several weeks of expert hardscaping by Craig's team, including several visits by George and Craig, I have the most excellent woodland patio. I would not change a thing. The finished product is beyond my expectations. On top of that, George has offered on a number of occasions to accompany me a nursery to select plants, hedges and vines for the patio. He has also given me a list of plants that will suit the woodland style and sun versus shade. George is simply awesome. I feel very lucky to have found him. A call or text to either George or Craig was always answered. And promptly. When I couldn't reach Craig about a build-related item, George was always available to fill-in. Bravo, five stars, A+
- ALLIN LANDSCAPINGThis project began with a home meeting with Mr. Allin, discussing our wants. He met back with us once he had completed his design. He included multiple price points of each phase which I found quite helpful. We made our selections and agreed to begin. Prior to any groundbreaking, I made some design changes. (This was a learning process for us and the more we learned, the more we wanted to learn before committing to the final product.) I have to say that George Allin was as excited about our new ideas as we were. He was not offended in the least about the changes and he made sure that he understood exactly what we wanted. Throughout the entire project George maintained an easygoing and helpful manner with us. He is obviously well-respected by his subcontractors (who were also easy to work with). He was patient throughout the process and encouraged us to ask questions. He wanted us involved intimately from beginning to end. We truly felt that his main concern was that we were happy with the project. We already plan to work with George on our next project
Fountain Installers in Nashville
- Business Description:Earthscapes is a family owned and operated business and we take great pride in the work and service we provide our residential and commercial customers. We have over 25 years, specializing in landscape design and installation, irrigation, outdoor lighting, outdoor living spaces including paver/flagstone patios, fireplaces, fire pits, retaining walls, and outdoor kitchens. We provide estimates and consultations FREE of chargeRecent Review:We were very please with Todd and his crew. They were professional, did exactly what they said they would do, started within the window of what they quoted, completed the work quicker than quoted (1 week!) and had the best price of everyone I quoted. They cleaned up everything and left the area ready to use. As with anything, there are a couple of concerns that I voiced and Todd did not hesitate in offering a solution. I have some landscaping work I need and will certainly consider Earthscapes for the workJohn L.
- Business Description:6-time Super Service Award winner | Est. 1989 | Owned & Operated by Chris Crenshaw | We take our customers' satisfaction and our reputation seriously. Check out our many reviews over the years on why Crenshaw Landscaping will provide you with the best landscaping service in Nashville. We are often booked out during the Spring (March - May) and are usually immediately available in the Summer and Fall for your project. If you are planning a Spring project, please contact us as soon as possible ..Recent Review:We were very pleased with Crenshaw landscaping. Chris listened to what we wanted, gave us ideas, was flexible and above all positive. Compared to another I was working with, he was easy to communicate with. The work was quality and we learned so much about the trees and plants. His price was very reasonableSue N.
- Business Description:Titus Landscape is dedicated to customer satisfaction and bringing quality work to the Middle Tennessee area. If you have a landscape dream we can turn it into a reality. We specialize in tree installs and updating landscape beds around housesRecent Review:Always a great experience with Titus Landscaping! Professional, precise, and strive to please the customer with every job. Thank you!Benjie B.
- Business Description:The Backyard - The New Favorite Room of the House! Let’s face it, we all live busy lives. And at times, life comes with stress. The backyard can become a place where we can get away from the busyness and stress of life. What a great place to retreat to at the end of a busy day or week to relax, to reflect and to refresh. The backyard can become our destination, our sanctuary, our refuge, our place to get away to think, to pray, to dream, to spend time alone or with others… And when weather tr..Recent Review:Beautiful finished back yard, just as planned. George was a pleasure to work with. He and those working with him were knowledgeable and experienced. He created a good design drawing, and detailed itemized cost estimate so it was clear what the scope included. He was patient with us as we modified the design and added design elements over several months. Communication was excellent so that there were no surprises. Final cost and end product were exactly as quoted. They obtained building permits as needed, He kept us informed of any delays in the construction dates, due to weather & delays in other projects. Plants were healthy and all are thriving except a few small ones that didn't survive the winter. We got exactly what we wanted at a competitive price and without any hassle. We're glad we chose Allin Landscaping and recommend them to othersDavid S.
- Business Description:Creative Landscapes is a Quality Company and a Confident Choice. We specialize in Outdoor Living and Landscape Projects. We can handle all aspects of the project from planning to the installation of Irrigation Systems, Lighting Systems, Drainage, Fences, Arbors, Outdoor Kitchens, Patio, Pavers and more. With our excellence craftsmanship youll enjoy your outdoor space for many years to come. Call today 901-497-117Recent Review:God **** outstanding, they cleaned up after themselves. They had a great attitude, and I would recommend them to anyone!!Julius N.
- Business Description:Green Scene Irrigation and landscaping is a local family owned and operated business. Our family began by serving Franklin, TN and surrounding areas in 1995. Starting with a single push mower and our drive to deliver beautiful and professional landscaping services throughout Williamson County we have grown to serve the entire Nashville metropolitan area. Our exceptional reputation for quality and timely service has helped us earn the loyalty of our customers. We deliver beautiful results by u..Recent Review:The initial quotes for the landscaping work was $5,630.00. The initial quote for the irrigation work was $1,670.00 with the proviso that there may be additional repairs needed that were not readily apparent in the initial inspection. The landscaping work needed was straightforward. My instructions on the irrigation repairs were to change all existing pop-up spray heads from 4" to 6" and to insure that there was coverage of the entire yard. The irrigation repairs were to be completed prior to starting the landscaping, so the new and existing landscaping would be irrigated from day 1. I was pleased with their work, particularly the landscaping work; We added installation of two pallets of sod in areas that need the grass to be renewed. However the irrigation system work was not adequate to give coverage to the entire yard and the 4" pop-up spray heads in one zone were not replaced with 6" heads. Additional money was approved for them to perform that work. I have spent a total of $10,980.00 with Green Scene for the work performed. Due to problems with irrigation coverage of certain landscaping areas, much of the new sod died and five of the new shrubs have died. My yard has never been in such bad shape The primary problems that I experienced with Green Scene was communication and follow-up. The only time I heard from Green Scene was in response to messages from me I was given dates for staring work that were not met and no notice was given. I will likely have to hire another irrigation contractor to get my irrigation system working properlyD Larry D.
- Business Description:Nashville's Chimney Experts. Ashbusters Chimney Service was founded over 25 years ago on the principle of prevention. We have seen the devastation of fire up close and personal and never want this to happen again to our friends, our families and our communities if we can help it. The fact is, not all fires are preventable. However, most fires are and by doing some very simple things on a yearly basis, like getting your chimneys and your dryer vents cleaned, you are taking action. Obstructions..Recent Review:disappointing experience with Ashbusters. Saga began when I called on Sept. 24,2020 for an estimate to clean 3 fireplaces and replace gas logs in two of the three. Reps came to the house on Oct. 1 for log replacement and cleaning estimate in two fireplaces, and cleaned the third on that date. I paid Ashbusters $1949.58 as a 50% down payment for the two new gas long installations on that date.The day after they left, the gas key valve for the fireplace they cleaned was leaking gas. On Oct. 20 Ashbusters reps came out to install the two gas log sets. On October 22, asked Ashbusters for an estimate to repair/replace the leaking gas valve that started leaking after their Oct. 1 cleaning. Their estimate to fix that one valve problem was $2565.15. Remember that number. One of the two gas log sets they installed did not work properly. It required two additional visits on Oct. 26 and Oct. 29 to correct. Three visits in all to get new gas logs installed and working properly in one fireplace. Isn't this their business? Paid them the balance for a total of $3897.16. On Oct. 27 got a quote from Lee Company to repair the first leaking key gas valve for $700, an $1875 difference from Ashbusters repair quote. After the other fireplace that took 3 visits to properly install was done, there was a gas leak from that key gas valve after the last installation visit. That fireplace was still not usable due to the leak. It would not go away, so got Lee Company back out to replace that valve - cost $500. To be fair, both key gas valves were of unknown age. However, before the Ashbusters reps worked on the fireplaces, there were no gas leak issues during the 4+ years we have owned the house. But, after Ashbusters worked on the fireplaces, 2 of the three gas valves leaked and needed to be replaced at my expense. One leaking valve I considered as coincidence due to the unknown age of the valve. However, when the second valve failed after Ashbusters reps worked on the fireplaces, I sought out a refund from Mark Stoner, President of Ashbusters, for the repair costs paid out to Lee Company for gas valve replacement. To his credit, Mr. Stoner was receptive to my case and actually talked to the Lee Company tech that did our repairs. After trading phone calls and emails for a week, my request for a refund was denied on December 6. (Over two months of emails and phone calls from initial visit to get the final rejection of my request for my out of pocket repair reimbursement from them). Ashbusters argument was that their techs could not have damaged the gas valves in the course of their work. All I know for sure is this - the gas key valves were working fine before Ashbusters came in to my house, performed their services and were paid $3897.16 by me. After Ashbusters performed their services, 2 of 3 gas valves were leaking, and I had to pay an additional $1200 to have them replaced. Coincidence? Maybe so, maybe not, but before using Ashbusters for this type of service, be very aware of the potential for this gas leak issue. Also, watch everything the Ashbusters techs do, every minute they are there. Then, if something should go awry, you can be an eyewitness to recount all actions taken by the Ashbusters techs and take pictures so you have proof, and not just your story vs. Ashbusters' storyRoss S.
- Business Description:Family owned small business dedicated to its customers. If you're looking for the cheapest price, you may not find it, but if you're looking for quality, and a customer minded approach in your next contractor, here we areRecent Review:Our personal experience with yard builders is that they are very nice people, however, they do not, I repeat, do not stand behind their work. I’ve called him three times to repair their patio work. I would never trust them to this type of work again. Large gaps between stones, zero masonry craftsmanship, and no post installation maintenance support. Pictures they showed me of their flagstone work—I can promise you—these guys did not do it. Our flagstone patio is falling apart, and they are nowhere to be foundRichard & Debra B.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned company with a various number of employees depending on the size of the job. We do sub - contracting if necessary. We also offer custom hard scape designs, we specialize in outdoor entertainment areas, patios, fireplaces and walls
- Business Description:Maxsus Inc. is a Roofing & Restorations company that has been built from the ground up with the specific intention of becoming the best in the industry at mitigating storm damage from wind and hail and offering our clients unmatched support with negotiating & navigating the difficult insurance claims process with their providers, ensuring that homeowners get the most value rewarded for damages to their properties. While the storm industry is our specialty, we also offer our expanding roofing..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fountain installer articles
Landscape architects can help determine the right location and size for a home water feature, design an attractive resting place and perform full installation.
Water features including streams, bubbling fountains and waterfalls can all add an aquatic ambiance to your backyard. Adding fish is an option as well.
Find fountain installers in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
fountain installers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BRENTWOOD LANDSCAPES INC115 PENN WARREN DR STE 300
- BRENTWOOD LANDSCAPES INC
- Grassy Roots Landscapes LLC4117 Hillsboro Rd #103 145
- Green Hills Plumbing905 East Old Hickory Blvd.
- Green Scene Irrigation and Landscaping819 Liberty Pike
- Green Smile lawn and property maintenance 113 Williams Valley Ct
- Greg Touliatos & Associates62 Flicker St
- Grassy Roots Landscapes LLC
- HomeFax Inspection & Remodeling Svcs.7882 Rainey Dr
- HomeFax Inspection & Remodeling Svcs.
- Integrity Landscape and DesignPO Box 360
East Burke, Vermont
- Integrity Landscape and Design
- JDG Mt Juliet1054 Cedar Creek Village Rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- JDG Mt Juliet
- Keystone Partners LLC823 N Thompson Ln
- Keystone Partners LLC
- Nashville Construction And RemodelingPO Box 160476
- Nature's Best Lawn & Landscaping7362 Nolensville Rd
- Naturescape2129 Battlefield Parkway
- New Beginnings Landscape919 Conference Dr. Suite 4, 274
- Nicholson Home Services721 WILDVIEW DR.
- Noel Concrete
- Nashville Construction And Remodeling
- Scapes & Spaces490 Fortress Blvd 6B
- Select Ponds2253 Boyds Creek Hwy
- Serenity Scapes, LLC1327 Sydney Terrace
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Southbranch Nursery2991 South Church St.
- Southern Grounds915 Franklin Rd
- Southland Lawn Care LLC3266 Boyd Mill Ave
- Straightway Enterprises Inc515 Irongate Blvd
- Scapes & Spaces
- Universal Solutions788 Dejarnette Ln
- Universal Solutions
- waterworks landscape .co2467 double branch rd
- waterworks landscape .co
- Yard Builders1118 Pee Dee Branch Road
- Yard Builders