When you reduce power usage in your home, you can save money and the planet. Follow these simple tips—from turning off lights to preventing vampire power—to lower your energy demand, decrease utility bills, and shrink your carbon footprint.
Get matched with top energy consultants in Nashville, TN
There are 8 highly-rated local energy consultants.
Recent Home Energy Audit Reviews in Nashville
- Brock Heating & AirIt went really great. These guys are true professionals! 5 Star service and would recommend to anyone needing heating a/c repair or replacement. Jordan is the ultimate professional and we are really pleased with this experience.
- Lee CompanyThey did a great job. They are not cheap but they do quality work and customer service is excellent!
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSI no longer feel a draft on my kitchen floor and the bedroom is already warmer. I loved the fact that this was so cost effective. Since my home was built in 1929, I had been terrified that all kinds of a big overhaul (like replacement windows, etc.) would be suggested--i.e. that I would be oversold. Chad even showed my handyman some places where caulking under old windows would help. Again, Fernando and his crew were terrific
- Apex Energy Solutions of TennesseeEverything was exactly to schedule. The house was cleaner after they left. Very professional and polite. Had three old windows replace with one giant slider. Non opening bathroom window was replaced with a slider. The house is so quiet now. There were cheaper windows than Apex but you get what you pay for. These are full lifetime warranty. Triple pain
- Nashville Home EnergyThe inspector was prompt, professional and pleasant. He did an extensive inspection of my existing home and provided a printed list with pictures of suggestions for improvement. He also provided a list of contractors. He followed up via telephone after the survey and after the work was completed. Very good experience
- E3 Innovate LLCAfter reading about E3 Innovate online and finding them listed on Angie's List, I made an appointment to have them perform an energy audit on my 22 year old house. As it turned out, it was a rainy day with more bad weather predicted. The owner Erik and Stefan, one of their technicians, brought 6-8 bags of measuring equipment into my living room without getting anything wet or dirty. Their equipment was clean and neat, they took off their shoes, dried raindrops off the bags as soon as they set them down, and made sure they had all the equipment inside before starting the evaluation. A walk-through of the house was the first thing done, locating HVAC vents, return air grills, etc. Then the front door opening was fitted with a canvas cover that had a fan in it and electronic measuring equipment attached to it. A similar device was fitted over the downstairs HVAC return grill and all the vents were taped off with easily removable tape to isolate the duct system. They performed two main tests with this equipment to determine the leakage from the whole house and also from the duct system. This test was repeated for the upstairs system as well. A radon test kit was left at my house which I returned through the mail after it had been in my house the required time - about five days. A thermal camera was employed to spot leaks of air from the outside to inside; these leaks showed up clearly. Many of the things that can be improved are able to be performed by a handy homeowner, but more complicated improvements will require professionals. Erik and Stephan answered all my questions and spent the time necessary to do so. They are very well informed and educated in the energy conservation business. I received a report in the mail plus Erik and another technician came back about a week later to go over various possible improvements that could be made to improve the performance of my house as it relates to energy consumption and comfort. E3 Innovate LLC, honored the Angie's List Coupon for an additional HVAC system to be measured. I am very satisfied with the value of this service
- Nashville Home EnergyHe and his team were prompt, courteous and hardworking over several days, and they corrected our issues. We highly recommend them.
- E3 Innovate LLCThey are the best company ever. They are a home performance company. They actually installed the thermostat for free. They just charged me for the thermostat. I like that they are prompt, courteous, reliable, and everything. They are just such an ethical company. I would recommend them to anyone.
- E3 Innovate LLCCalled for an estimate to complete and energy audit. Went to check Angie's list but didn't find the company listed, so this will serve as the first survey. Very professional and helpful describing the survey. Prompt response and call backs. Will complete a full survey after they complete the energy inspection and audit
- E3 Innovate LLCI have been extremely happy with them. They were very helpful and did a great job in explaining everything. They were very professional.
Energy Audit Companies in Nashville
- Business Description:Bill Whitlock Maintenance and Remodeling is a organization which is here to help with your home remodeling needs. The owner, Bill Whitlock has over 3 decades of know-how, and studied at the Southern Technical Institute.Some of the services that we provide include: home improvement, plumbing contractor, window replacements, Heating and air conditioning services, and sheetrock installation. We take pride in our customer service skills, and completing our jobs efficiently and quickly. Give us a ..Recent Review:Bill came with another worker. They loaded the AC unit with refrigerant and call it a day, charged us a pretty high fee for less than 20 minutes of work. 3 weeks later, AC stopped working. Bill wanted to come back an pack the unit with nitrogen to see where the leak was, when he should already know where the problem was since he came before. Got someone else to fix the problem much faster and for an affordable priceFarith A L.
- Business Description:*** Ask about our lifetime UV air vent sanitizing and disinfecting upgrades that kill virus and bacteria available for any HVAC system*** Premo Air is a family owned and operated HVAC company that specializes in residential and commercial services and repair. We take pride in the quality of our work and our reputation of great customer satisfaction. Emergency service available...... We also offer financing! 615-708-271Recent Review:Everything was great and they did a great job. They were very respectful of my home and very professional.Jennifer B.
- Business Description:Brock Heating & Air is owned by the father and son team Tim Brock and Jordan Brock. We are committed to providing you with the best possible service at a reasonable price. Give us an opportunity to serve you, you'll be glad you didRecent Review:It went really great. These guys are true professionals! 5 Star service and would recommend to anyone needing heating a/c repair or replacement. Jordan is the ultimate professional and we are really pleased with this experienceJohn F.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:The service was fantatstic. They were very professional. They cleaned up after and they gave me good recommendations. I really like them.Kyle G.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:The Tedder Company is a full service, state licensed mechanical contractor. We provide service and installation, residential and commercial, existing or new construction for all your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. We work on all brands of equipment, offer financing, and provide 24 hour serviceRecent Review:The Tedder Company installed a new Heating System today. We have used Tedder for the past 18 years and have always appreciated their professionalism as well as their caring spirit. It’s painful financially to have to install a new HVAC system, but this house is 15 years old so it was time. We TRUST The Tedder Company and appreciate the employees working for this fine companySteve Z.
- Business Description:All things Basementy! Basement Waterproofing, Basement Repair, Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repairs, Radon Mitigation. We Can Help Improve Your Home! We service Central Tennessee and Southwestern KentuckyRecent Review:Mike Pierce was great to work with! He let me know each step what was going on. I had to have additional work or things were not going to happen but he explained why and what I needed and what would happen if I did not do it that way. I highly recommend him and the company to anyone considering or needing foundation work! Two guys were helping him, Lu and Austin, and they were great, they were professional and hard working. Every time I had to deal with them they were polite and a joy to deal with. These three gentlemen are giving the company a good nameAnitra L.
- Business Description:A pioneering dealer for next-generation windows and eco-friendly building products, Apex Energy Solutions serves homeowners who value and love the place they call home. At Apex, we don't simply sell home improvements; we educate homeowners so they make the right choices for their homes. And we offer products and services that support those decisions — windows and siding that exceed government standards for energy efficiency and sustainability, matched with expert installation and customer sup..Recent Review:Apex Energy Solutions did a wonderful job with our replacement windows. The process was so easy and efficient from start to finish. Their windows are excellent quality and the customer service is top notch. Would highly recommendKelly L.
- Business Description:Aire Serv of Mount Juliet is a top rated HVAC contracting company in Middle Tennessee providing repair, sales and replacement of residential heating and air conditioning systems as well as air quality and efficiency solutionsRecent Review:Very professional. Work was done quickly and reasonably priced. Will definitely call again and recommend to others!Lara H.
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful energy audit company articles
What does SEER mean when purchasing an air conditioner unit? SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, and it determines how much you can save on energy. We’ve rounded up the top facts to help you figure out what SEER rating is right for you.
These small changes will give you extra cash without a lot of extra effort. Here are four money-saving tricks:
Find energy consultants in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
energy consultants in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aire Serv of Mount Juliet1007 Elm Hill Pike Ste B
- Always By Code electric, Inc1520 Highway 70
Kingston Springs, Tennessee
- American Commercial Industrial Electric1100 Foster Ave
- AMRRI Advanced Machine Reliability Resources Inc.3978 East McEwen Drive
- AMSEnergy1111 Bear Creek Pike
- Apex Energy Solutions of Tennessee1200 Clinton St Suite 221
- AQM NOLA743 Pearce Way
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Arctic Barrier8340 Stewarts Bend Dr
- ARiES Energy LLC4600 Chambliss Ave
- Aire Serv of Mount Juliet
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMS5150 US-41A
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMS
- Go Green Home Services2206 21st Ave. S. #200
- Go Green Home Services
- Kimbro Air134 Volunteer Dr
- Kimbro Air
- Nashville Home EnergyPO Box 92253
- Nashville Home Energy
- Precision Air117 Spence Ln
- Precision Air
- Reha Enterprises460 Metroplex Dr. Suite 113
- Reha Enterprises
- Schaffhouser Electric Co., LLc450 N Broadway
- Shelton's Family Heating and Air
Mt. Juliet, Tennessee
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- SuperGreen Solutions of Hendersonville1050 Glenbrook Way
- Schaffhouser Electric Co., LLc
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Vesta Homes, LLC400 Stone Chimney Ct.
- Vesta Homes, LLC