Having your pool inspected is crucial when considering buying a home with a pool, spa, or hot tub. This guide will walk you through the pool inspection process and how the inspector diagnoses potential problems.
Get matched with top egress window installers in Nashville, TN
There are 3 highly-rated local egress window installers.
Recent Egress Window Reviews in Nashville
- Zen WindowsAfter getting 5 quotes to replace our home windows, we chose Brad and Zen Windows and we are very glad we did. Zen was not the cheapest or the most expensive but his windows were top quality and every review we saw mentioned his incredible installment team lead by Juan. They install the right way with expanding foam insulation and the windows are top notch for the price. We went with the Nirvana windows, which are double hung and tinted solar glass for optimum efficiency. We had one issue with balances being missing in a few windows from the factory but what was reassuring is that Brad communicated with us the entire time and let us know they would get it right, and they absolutely did. In addition, Zen didn't ask for any upfront payment nor did they ask for payment at all until the entire job was done to our satisfaction and to boot, Brad came out personally and inspected each of our 15 windows to ensure they were good to go. Highly recommend them. For something this big and expensive you need 1) good communication and 2) a great installer. Fortunately for us, Brad and Zen Windows had both
- Pella Windows and DoorsNo complaints - quote matched final price, all windows were correct when delivered and no problems with installation. Quote was given in a professional manner after careful measurements were made. Windows were ordered, arrived on time, and were installed properly on schedule.
- Pella Windows and DoorsActually, the work I had done by Pella was longer ago than stated (the form only went back that far). I was very pleased with the work. The room is much brighter and we can actually see the yard. In that room I also chose the blinds within the windows and am very pleased with those as well. Pella did good work for me
- Wilson ConstructionPrompt, professional attention to my minor roof repair. Very caring and understanding of my needs and able to perform repairs within my limited budget. Very Grateful of their willingness to work with me on these minor repairs. Highly recommend to one and all. Outstanding workmanship.
- Pella Windows and DoorsThis is by far the worst experience I have ever had with the crew and management! The installer came to my house on August 26, 2016 to install 9 Windows. The measurement on one window was done incorrectly; therefore, the window is too small. The window in question doesn't touch the frame of the window. You can clearly see day light thru the window. There solution to the problem is to insulate and caulk the area instead of ordering me the correct size window. The window in questions should be replaced, since this is clearly a mistake of the company and not one of the customer. This is day 10 the caulking is deteriorating and leaks will occur. The crew left the job with holes and non caulked areas on the exterior and well as the interior. I have left several messages with the general manager who has returned my call only once. It is day ten and there has been no resolution to my window problem. The new windows are now beginning to fog up. I am greatly disappointed in this installation company, for the services provided to me are not with the esteem reputation of the pella name. I would not recommend this window company for many excuses have be made and they don't stand behind there work
Egress Window Installers in Nashville
- Business Description:Veteran Owned and Operated Business specializing in Roofing & Remodeling since 2011. Best prices for the quality! We Are Roofing! WAR!Recent Review:Fantastic work! My roof was damaged, and WAR Roofing did a great job at cleaning it up. Can’t even tell there was a problem!Tyler B.
- Business Description:Clyde' Home Improvements is owner operated,with no sub-contracting.We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Free EstimatesRecent Review:Clyde completed a full bathroom remodel in our home. He completed the entire job in the amount of time promised. The estimate was very reasonable and met the final cost. The work is impeccable! The overall finish of the bathroom is just as expected and looks great! I will not hesitate to hire Clyde again for future projectsBarrett S.
- Business Description:We are a local family owned window and door replacement company, servicing all of middle Tenessee. We do exceptional work, please go to our Google My Business Page and read our reviews https://bit.ly/2UoqrSB No Pushy Salesman in your home. No down payment. Lifetime warranty including glass breakage and labor, NOT a Limited warranty for Life. No pressure. No fake price drops or gimmicks. We offer ease of process while providing superior value all on your terms. Double Hungs, Casements, Sliders..Recent Review:After getting 5 quotes to replace our home windows, we chose Brad and Zen Windows and we are very glad we did. Zen was not the cheapest or the most expensive but his windows were top quality and every review we saw mentioned his incredible installment team lead by Juan. They install the right way with expanding foam insulation and the windows are top notch for the price. We went with the Nirvana windows, which are double hung and tinted solar glass for optimum efficiency. We had one issue with balances being missing in a few windows from the factory but what was reassuring is that Brad communicated with us the entire time and let us know they would get it right, and they absolutely did. In addition, Zen didn't ask for any upfront payment nor did they ask for payment at all until the entire job was done to our satisfaction and to boot, Brad came out personally and inspected each of our 15 windows to ensure they were good to go. Highly recommend them. For something this big and expensive you need 1) good communication and 2) a great installer. Fortunately for us, Brad and Zen Windows had bothGary G.
- Business Description:Showroom Locations - Franklin, TN 277 Mallory Station The Pella Window and Door Showroom has the products and expertise you need for your replacement project in the Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Murfreesboro, Hendersonville and Clarksville areas. Stop by to see and touch a variety of energy-efficient windows and patio doors in full scale, including beautiful wood, low-maintenance vinyl, and durable fiberglass; and wood, fiberglass or steel entry doors. Or we can come to you for a free, no-p..Recent Review:What a nightmare. If I had a choice between living with rotting doors and a couple of broken windows, or hiring Pella of Franklin again? I'd live with the rotting doors and broken windows. Did a virtual consult July 11 with Brayden Briggs. Went fine, got what we needed for information, requested a quote. He turned those around inside a few days, and we opted to move forward thinking Pella was a good name, it's a large brand, decent warranty. Brayden really sold the "turnkey installation" and I'll touch on how that actually went shortly. Wayne came out July 27 to do order verification; the next day he returned with Johnny for a second round (and by the way, these two gentlemen are great.) Wayne noted several items missing from the order verification sheet, including an attic window I'd already pointed out to Brayden twice. I followed up with Brayden, who told me the order was being sent to their front desk for a second round of verification. After two more reminders, I finally got the price for our attic window and saw it added to our order sheet. We made a deposit and were told the doors were processing. On August 20, Johnny stopped by unannounced and stated he needed to re-measure the door, as the style we chose may not fit. This was the first and ONLY time we'd heard anything about that. Took several emails and a text to the sales manager to get a straight answer out of Brayden, who said they'd just switched manufacturers and the measurements were off. We chose a different style, were assured everything was on track, and Pella confirmed installation of everything (both doors and windows) beginning September 28. Between the time of our order and September 28, Pella confirmed seven separate times we were set for install of all products the week of September 28. About an hour after the install team arrived September 28, we received a text from Andy: Apparently two windows had not come in AND he wanted to know if he could schedule their install with the doors. ON NOVEMBER 19. From July on, we were lead to believe install for the doors would happen end of September, and it took Pella until the day of installation to inform us the doors were delayed another SEVEN weeks. Pella of Franklin blamed it on manufacturing; corporate said that wasn't accurate. Ultimately, I told them they'd have the doors on the premises and actively being installed no later than November 19 or they'd cancel the order. After the team came through for the windows, we went around to touch up the trim. My husband first noticed the strips on the screens were separating on some windows so I contacted Pella. I was told this wasn't typical and they'd have to replace every screen (18 in all.) In the process of checking screens, I noticed several spots where screw holes had been carelessly slobbed over with caulk. Spots on the trim they'd nicked and "patched" with a smear of more caulk. Then we noticed that the caulk on window after window appeared to be yellowing/browning over time. I contacted them and asked if this was a bad batch? Did they apply something off-white? Andy responded that the only time he'd seen that happen was when an installer had applied EXTERIOR caulk inside. They'd used the wrong caulk and as a result, several windows have yellowed, filthy, sticky caulk that I'm now in the process of scraping and cleaning myself. The white vinyl trim they applied is bubbling and separating in multiple spots. There's excess foam poking out around one window. On another, the bottom exterior sill is pitched into the house instead of away. Another window upstairs isn't closing evenly and is noticeably off-center, so that the right side closes lower than the left. If you'd like to see how that "turnkey installation" actually turned out, I've attached some photos to demonstrate what I found after further inspection. The unnecessary icing on the caulk cake though was what happened in our front room: We had two arched windows replaced, one in my closet, one in the front room. The crew left early one day, telling me they needed to paint the trim for those windows. I said okay, and assumed they'd done exactly that. The next day they installed the flex moulding over the front arch; when they went to put up the one in my closet, they acknowledged it wasn't painted. I told them to put it up in my closet unpainted and I'd take care of painting. Shame on me for not catching it: Why did they have one painted but not the other?? Unfortunately the answer is that neither piece was painted. In the front room, they'd installed the flex moulding unpainted, then smeared caulk ALL OVER it in an attempt to make it looked painted. Apparently they thought we wouldn't notice or that I wouldn't know any better?? Pella completely ruined the piece. I had to rip it off and have a new piece ordered for replacement. They installed one window that was broken, said they'd ordered the replacement. The gentleman came out to fix that last week and discovered whoever ordered the replacement ordered the bottom half--not the top half, which is what was needed. Today was the final straw, though: After eight confirmations from Andy, Brayden, and David that the doors would be on the premises and installed November 19, I get a text from Andy this morning (November 18.) Not even a full 24 hours prior to install and he tells me that he's so sorry for the inconvenience, but the sliding patio door never shipped. And that's because there's a part shortage and its not even finished, nor do they have a date they expect it in. The door was supposed to be in November 10 and didn't show up. Pella of Franklin never called to follow up. Andy assumed it would arrive November 16 and it didn't show up. They never called the factory to follow up. Instead, he waited until today, the day before install when it didn't show up AGAIN, to contact the factory and ask about the sliding door we ordered FOUR MONTHS AGO ALL THE WHILE confirming for me on eight separate occasions we were on track for installation November 19. We told them to cancel the patio door, which David seemed happy enough to do, and to process our refund and send a new contract. As of late afternoon, I hadn't received either, so I texted David to ask when to expect those. He replied he hadn't processed a refund yet, and a new contract wasn't necessary. Unfortunately, it very much is! And that's because we need to ensure the door has been removed AND any labor, materials, etc. associated with that install have ALSO been removed from our final total because they have failed to deliver on installation. For the second time. David did not acknowledge the request. The crew is set to come out tomorrow for entry door install; I was told by Andy they'd resolve all of the punch list items tomorrow, and today, David's response is they'll do it "as soon as possible" after I meet with Mark, the install manager. We've got another appointment set for November 30, at which time they're supposed to install the replacement window and screens. Hopefully that will be the end of this nightmare, and I'll update my review at that time. They continue to blame the issues on the supply chain, but this isn't the supply chain's fault. The supply chain isn't setting install dates and then not following up to ensure a product is in. The supply chain isn't giving out unverified information to paying customers. That is the sole responsibility of Pella of Franklin. If we don't have a new contract, refund, and resolution for all of these errors by tomorrow, we're engaging the Better Business BureauRebecca B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business that has been serving you since 1947. We specialize in providing the highest quality products and services available for the market place.Recent Review:We ordered windows and doors from Dale to replace our windows in our home and install additional ones in an addition. We received multiple (6) damaged windows, the wrong size door frame and bay window. It took countless communication and 2 MORE orders to get what we had asked for and paid for. The delays lasted months and we lost thousands of dollars in labor costs and lost rental revenue. The experience was so disappointing and frustrating. I gave Dale an opportunity to make it right for us and they refused to discount the (terrible) services they provided by a penny. No apology, No effort to ensure our satisfaction. Its shocking to me how poor the customer service was. Shame on us for not reading the reviews online before working with Dale. PLEASE DO NOT WORK with them. Learn from our mistake. Read the other reviews and do not give this company your money. This experience was worst customer experience I have had anywhere in NashvilleNathan P.
- Business Description:-LICENSED INSURED & BONDED GENERAL CONTRACTOR- Superior Craftsmanship & Customer Satisfaction! We have been providing this for over 50 years through generations of skilled and reliable family craftsmen. We apply the same attention to detail and quality workmanship to every job … No matter how large or small. Plenty of contractors say they can build or remodel a home, but what really matters is getting it done right the first time, from start to finish. Whether it's remodeling an ex..
- Business Description:A quality driven general contractor with over 42 years of customer service. Experts in kitchen design and bathroom remodeling. Your satisfaction is our priority. Call today for a free estimate! 615-351-9849
- Business Description:D.A.S Building & Remodeling is a Nashville based home improvement company with repeat business as our number 1 priority.We do all types of home improvements and repairs from large to small scale.We offer a great reputable service at a fair price because we want the customer to refer us and feel as if they have someone to call on for an emergency,or if they need to change the look of their home or business.We offer free estimates,we are licensed, insured and have many references upon request.W..
- Business Description:Armor Roofing specializes in new roof installation. We have a team of qualified insurance specialists ready to assist you. Call now for a free evaluation. Our work is backed 100% by Armor Roofing and the manufacturer. This partnership is 100% debt free with a combined revenue of over one billion dollars ensuring our customers’ excellent quality, workmanship and peace of mind. Armor Roofing has been providing quality service and products throughout the Tennessee area for over 50 years. Armor R..
- Business Description:Custom remodeling and home building, specific to your exact needs, wants and dreamsRecent Review:While we are generally pleased with the final result, getting there was much more painful than necessary. The quality of a contractor is dependent upon the quality of the subs and we did not have a great experience with the project management or some of the subs. Specifically, the project sat idle for several weeks between demolition and start of construction. All materials had been ordered and delivered but no work was performed for an extended period of time. We finally had to call and start making noise before a new project manager was assigned and work resumed. Additionally, several errors were made by the plumber. Superior barely acknowledged and definitely did not apologize for the errors and delays. A project started in early September still left us without the use of 2 of our 3 bathrooms during the holiday season. They did work hard the week before Christmas to make it so the bathrooms could be used as we had several guests in. <br /> I believe the company is professional and polite. Additionally, they have a new design showroom that will probably make selection of materials much easier. Just make sure you stay on top of them from a project management perspective and closely check the work to ensure it is consistent with the design and specs. <br /Christine S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful egress window installer articles
Landscapers do everything from lawn maintenance to creating beautiful outdoor spaces. With such a wide range of services, it can be hard to figure out which type you need. This guide breaks down what you need to look for when hiring a landscape pro.
Egress windows provide a safe emergency exit from the basement. Here we show you the different types, their costs, and the cost of installation. Plus, we’ll help you decide if it’s a DIY project or if a professional should be called.
Find egress window installers in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
egress window installers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- living Treasures3226 Dark Woods Dr.
- living Treasures
- Nashville Construction And RemodelingPO Box 160476
- Nashville Construction And Remodeling
- Smith Construction 663125-B Sweethome Rd.
- Springfield Glass & Exteriors15 N. Walnut St.
- Stellar Building Group5915 Robertson Ave
- Superior Remodeling LLC7105 Moores Lane #100
- Superior Windows719 Currey Rd
- Smith Construction 66
- The Wills Company6606 CHARLOTTE PIKE STE 201
- The Wills Company
- Zen Windows2550 Meridian Blvd # 200
- Zen Windows