Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Modesto, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Modesto
- West Coast RenovationIt was first class work. I found them through the people that came to paint the house. They were quite good. They were excellent. The only criticism I had was they were a little slow to get out to me because they are a small firm. I guess they stay pretty busy but when they got out here, they did really good work. I have had them work off and on over the last year. They have been here 5 different times for various jobs. There was nothing they had to come back and redo. I had 5 small projects that I could afford as they came up. The travertine came out just great. The entryway is 6 x 16 and they did it all in travertine and it looks extremely nice. The travertine was about $200.00 and their work was about $700.00. Totally, it was about $1000.00. I am very pleased with the work. My wife didn't complain once so that means I am real happy. They were really good. The only criticism is that they are a little slow to get to me. But when they get there, their work is excellent. The price was what I expected and they came in on their estimate. They were here 5 times and they came in on their estimates 4 out of the 5 times. The one time they didn't, we discussed it and they modified the estimate. They talked to me about it. They just didn't dump it on me. They could have walked in at the last minute and told me they needed more money but they didn't do that. They talked to me about what was going on. I appreciate the fact that they try to keep communication up. They clean their work up pretty well when they come in. They are in and out. They do stuff ranging from complex handyman level to putting up a whole garage up for me. I am quite pleased with them. If I need their work, I will call them. I needed to know about a plumber and they recommended him and he was very good. The guy from West Coast Renovation has contacts with other people that seem to be very professional which I thought was refreshing. When the guys come out they seem to know what in the world they are doing. I have some experience myself on working on homes and when I asked questions they gave me the right answers. They didn't give me a bunch of baloney. I asked a couple of questions that were wrong on purpose and he corrected me. That's what I wanted him to do. If he just kept agreeing with me, I would have thanked him and told him not to let the door hit him. I am quite pleased. It's a 4-man operation. He will tell me that he will do his best to get to me and sometimes it's a week later. That didn't bother me too much. He tries to pitch in with all the jobs he has going. He is a general contractor type guy. I understand that, but maybe some people will think he is a little slow responding. Once he is on the job, he doesn't horse around at all. He gets it done. He is very personable. The guy that owns the company is named Matt Potenjack. Matt's very personable and he talks right at me
Structural Engineers in Modesto
- Business Description:Harmon Home Inspections is locally owned and operated. We service Sacramento and the Bay Area. We use National Association of Certified Home Inspector standards while providing digital E-reports. We use infrared technology on every inspection at no additional charge. Infrared is non-intrusive and allows us to see behind walls to find plumbing leaks, roof leaks, missing insulation, electrical hot spots and more. Harmon Home Inspections uses the state-of-the-art Home Gauge computer system which..Recent Review:Amazing. We had our realtor set up the inspection. Rob was incredibly thorough and explained everything in a way that I was able to understand (as someone with -3 experience in how a house is built, this was so useful.) We were able to take all of his notes and explanations and with the help of our realtor, our request for repairs received 0 push back because we were able to substantiate the requests with the information given to us by Rob. He was incredibly friendlyKathryn B.
- Business Description:R. B. Welty & Associates is an Engineering firm that has provided high quality Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering and Professional Land Surveying to California's Central Valley and surrounding areas since 1944. Our team of 17 highly skilled employees has worked with a wide range of company profiles from Fortune 500 businesses, start-up companies, to government agencies. R. B. Welty & Associates is dedicated to using the latest technology and equipment available. Our firm is currently r..
- Business Description:QBI ***QUINLY BUILDERS INC.** New Construction, Additions, Remodels and Repairs. Residential, Commercial, Industrial Ground-up construction, additions, including concrete Truck loading ramps, office remodels, home renovations, Kitchen and Bath remodels, Handicap ramps, stairs concrete, pre-fab or wood, custom patios / pergolas and much much more. We handle the tough repairs others walk away from. We carry workmans comp. liability insurances and are bonded. Please check w..
- Business Description:Aaron Richardson Construction is the number 1 kitchen and bath re modelers in Modesto.; We are all about flexibility, innovation and above all, results. Our team has over 20 years of experience, enabling us to precisely focus on your design needs and budget to deliver cost-effective and solutions to any project. No project is too big or too small for our company. We have the skill, expertise and talent to meet the needs of any size project and we will strive to exceed your expectations...
- Business Description:Cullumber Engineering is a civil engineering firm specializing in the structural design of transportation, residential and commercial structures. Over the years Cullumber Engineering has built strong relationships with homeowners, contractors, building officials, and state and local governments. We are a structural engineering company founded on ambition and integrity which aims to teach, motivate, and inspire those around usRecent Review:I had structural engineer, Wesley Cullumber www.CullumberEng.com out to my house to evaluate the construction project for a room enclosure on a raised deck to determine what would be required for the building permit process. If I had started with him, I would have saved so much time & money plus avoided the hassles of dealing with the county building department myself. His visit had been offered as a free estimate, but I chose to pay him for the hour of his time & expertise after he provided such valuable information which kept me from wasting more time and money. <br /> His past experience as a construction worker coupled with is training as an engineer gives him an excellent vantage point for evaluating construction projects. I appreciated that he was honest and efficient- instead of dragging out the process and charging me for several hours of calculations that would have brought him to the same conclusion. I plan to keep his contact information for any future projects and highly recommend him to others as well. <br /Jill Y.
- Business Description:Spring Creek is a full service outdoor living company specializing in design, construction and consultation on projects involving the building of outdoor structures, landscapes, water features, swimming pool and spas throughout Northern California. Spring Creek has designed and built over 1,000 custom projects and participates in design, engineering and construction of ultra custom residential and boutique commercial projects, ranging in cost between $150,000- $3,500,000. Spring Creek has 40 ..
- Business Description:Premier Scaffold Incorporated thrives in the construction industry to provide excellent and OSHA approved scaffold for all your needs in maritime, residential, industrial and commercial. The safety of our customers is always first! Safety is our priority along with completing our projects to meet your scheduled time line. Stress free and outstanding customer service guaranteed. Leave the rest to us. Safety is Premier Scaffold! Do not hesitate to call for a free quote for your next project. Li..
- Business Description:Mid-Valley Engineering (MVE) corporate office is located in Modesto, CA. MVE has been providing innovative and responsible engineering solutions throughout California and Northern Nevada for the last 45 years. There are currently over 40 employees working for MVE
- Business Description:I AM A EPA CERTIFIED GENEREAL CONTRACTOR AND HAVE SUB CONTRACTORS WHO WORK WITH ME TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE . I LICENSED BONDED AND INSURED
- Business Description:General Builder.Recent Review:He cleared out personal belongings for us, MANY which we never received back or they were still filthy, covered in black soot a year after the fire still! <br />The workmanship was lacking, they did a very poor job that took way too long. Our house just sat with nothing being done for long periods of time. Lies and excuses were all we got! <br />Walls were not straight when rebuilt, many items took several times for someone to come back and fix. He takes shortcuts, buys the cheapest materials he can find even though he charged ins. for more expensive ones. <br />To top it all off, he refused to give us an itemized bill at the end, showing that we were given credit for materials we paid for. He filed a $100,000 lien on our home. It could possibly cost us close to that to fix all the things still wrong! Yes, he is still liable, but We don't want anyone associated with him anywhere near our home! <br />I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DISHONEST AMBULANCE CHASER TO MY WORST ENEMY!!! (if I had one ?) <br /Jann S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Installing steel beams in or around your home costs $3,000 on average but can come with all kinds of hidden fees. To avoid any surprises, you’ll want to prepare for all scenarios. This steel beam cost guide will help you budget for your project.
If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Find structural engineers in
- French Camp
structural engineers in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION3701 coye oak dr.
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION
- BCM SVC & ENGINEERING1418 Mariani Ct Ste 160
- BCM SVC & ENGINEERING
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC2201 GLASGOW DR
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC
- Harmon Home Inspections4642 Leverett Court
- Harmon Home Inspections
- INDERJIT S TOOR CONSTRUCTION2309 Teneya Dr. Suite A
- INDERJIT S TOOR CONSTRUCTION
- Mid-Valley Engineering, Inc.1117 L St
- Mid-Valley Engineering, Inc.
- Premier Scaffold Inc.4709 Kimber Ave
- Premier Scaffold Inc.
- Quinly Builders Inc2079 Goldeneye Way
- Quinly Builders Inc
- R. B. Welty & Associates521 13th St
- R. B. Welty & Associates
- Spring Creek Pool and Spa Inc331 Pine St
- Spring Creek Pool and Spa Inc