Deciding to add hardwood floors to your home isn’t a one-and-done process. There are some things you should know to make the most informed decision on the type of wood, finish, and style.
Get matched with top hardwood flooring companies in Modesto, CA
There are 9 highly-rated local hardwood flooring companies.
Recent Hardwood Floors Reviews in Modesto
- Buckleys FlooringExcellent work, very knowledgeable, efficient, thorough and friendly. These guys are pros at what they do. My 72 yr old hard wood floors were transformed into brand new floors. Outstanding job, honest guys with fair price. I highly recommend!!
- Adrian ConstructionI have used Adrian Construction for a previous kitchen remodel and based on that experience they were a natural choice to complete this project. Sergio and Xavier did an amazing job with the demo and laying the new tile in the master bathroom and closet - great workmanship! Travis did a fabulous job laying the new hardwood and went above and beyond to complete the project. Kevin and Tom completed the job with the finishing work and the end result is perfection! All the guys are very friendly, hard working and professional and they want you to be happy. George, the project manager, did a great job keeping the project moving along and kept me updated with daily phone calls and visits. I have been extremely satisfied with all the work done by Adrian Construction and HIGHLY recommend them for any home improvement projects
- Adrian ConstructionEverything went well for this huge project I love Adrian Construction. They are coming back soon to paint the exterior.
- Adrian ConstructionTwo young guys arrived on tues morning (the temp reached 108) and started by removing and replacing the water shutoff valves, next was removing the old plywood subfloor which was very difficult to remove. Then they put down a subfloor that can be tiled on, the next thing was starting to map out the floor design and start the cuts. Arrived early the next day and almost got the floor completed, on Thursday they finished the floor and grouted it, then installed the vanity and sinks and top, then the connection and plumbing was finished and they were out by about 4pm. They took great care not to get anything dirty and cleaned everything up before they left. two very nice guys. The owner and his partner made several stops to make sure everything was going well
- Adrian ConstructionWe were amazed at how quickly everything was done. Donovan completed the demo in one day & had the front of the house including the siding done in the first week. I don't know that I have ever heard of construction going as smoothly as ours did. What Donovan had planned on 8-10 weeks took a little over 6 weeks. My favorite part was Donovan coming in every day or two to go over the project & what he planned for the next day to the next week. It kept us informed & able to plan our lives around this construction. We did have one hiccup that I caused when I ordered a sink that didn't fit. Donovan had some ideas to make it work but in the end we decided we would just replace the sink with another one that fit better. It looks great & did not cause us any delays. We are so pleased with the quality of work that we have decided to use Adrian Construction again to redo our laundry room
- Adrian ConstructionWe had Donovan come over for some trim, work at our home. Base boards, painting, and finish work on our hardwood floors.It was completed timely and efficiently. All work was completed with no mess! He conducted all his work with professionalism and good communication. His attention to detail is top notch. I've have used him on other properties for tile work, Sheetrock repair, and fencing. All turned out great with no hassles.We look forward to him coming back to replace our windows
- Adrian ConstructionThey did a great job! Had a little trouble getting them here in the beginning, but they're busy! I thought the finished work was well done - there were a few paint nicks that were left undone, and my door sticks now, because my wood floor is higher than the carpet used to be. Overall, very happy with Adrian Construction, and I would hire them again
- Adrian ConstructionAdrian Construction remodeled our kitchen last year. When we decided to remodel the laundry room as well this was the only company we contacted. In this remodel we took out a half bath that was never used and moved the washer & dryer to that space. We also added a large pantry, removed the old cabinets that were over the washer & dryer & replaced them as well as adding a granite counter top and cabinets under the counter top. We were able to reuse the utility sink which Donovan Adrian reconditioned and added a new faucet. We also removed the old cabinet under the sink & replaced it with a new one. Adrian Construction also replace the old linoleum with new laminate flooring that matches our dining room & kitchen. The cabinets and granite counter top also match the kitchen. We also had to move the fan in the laundry room into the old half bath. Donovan Adrian always lets you know what is going to happen in the next day, week. He is always checking on the work done by his employees. With the flooring he makes sure every board lines up so the effect is even, (I think he uses a ruler to make sure each board is half way up from the one next to it). The flow is perfect. We also had Adrian Construction replace the old fan in our bathroom with a new one. The old one had caught fire as I was taking a shower so I was a little concerned having a new one done. this one is so much nicer and it is totally encased to keep from having moisture seep in. I would and have recommended Adrian Construction to anyone interested in small or large remodels as well as any repairs needed (we even have a stack of his business cards so we can give them to anyone interested). Donovan is able to do so much & will find someone if he can't do it. We even had a problem with our door handle for the front door & one day it was fixed. His employee had taken a moment to fix it without being asked. What service
- Brawley ConstructionWe originally just wanted to remodel our kitchen and family room. They were separate rooms and we wanted to take down the wall to create a more open feeling. We later decided to remodel our laundry room and bathroom too. Brawley Construction was very professional in every aspect. They were very friendly and easy to communicate with. They were very helpful in helping us make decisions. They were very understanding and agreeable to all the additional things we asked for too. Their workers Ed and Angel were very professional as well. They did all the work from demolition to all last minute details. They were very articulate in all phases of the job. We LOVE our newly remodeled home! I would highly recommend Brawley Construction for any remodeling job
- Brawley ConstructionMy husband and I had a wonderful experience with Mike/Brawley Construction for our remodel (kitchen, bath, entire downstairs floor). Starting with the bidding process Mike was very fair and reasonable and really wiggled into our tight budget offering ways to save time and money. We had four other people out and while his bid was very reasonable he ultimately didn’t wind up being the cheapest but came across as the most trustworthy so we chose him. Mikes wife Sarah was extremely helpful during my idea gathering/planning phase and was very patient with every change of mind I had and still didn’t have completely made up until the day we signed a contract just two days prior to work beginning! Once work began I was surprised that it was all Mikes own crew of actual employees not cheap laborers doing the demo work and Mike actually in the trenches with his guys doing the hard work. Work went by swiftly with as little disruption to us living in the home as possible. Great care was taken to look after our things and prevent damage. I was able to trust Mike and crew to be in my home even when we weren’t there and provided him with our security code so we could come and go as we pleased. As with any major job it wasn’t 100% complication free and there were a couple minor issues which Mike handled swiftly to our satisfaction. After the work was finished Mike came through with a fine tooth comb putting finishing touches on all the little details, trim here, caulk there etc. He even brought in a maid service to make sure not a speck of dust was left behind. Nice touch! I would use Brawley Construction again and highly recommend them to anyone
Hardwood Floor Contractors in Modesto
- Business Description:From SLAB to FAB!! We are a family operated business. We specialize in Epoxy floors, polishing, concrete stamping and overlay and much more. We have been in this profession for over 20 years and we are family oriented and our staff is efficient and very professional. We offer free estimates so please give us a call for more details. We service mostly all areas from the Peninsula to Sacramento.
- Business Description:Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my busine..Recent Review:Tracy Lennon Painting did an awesome job transforming our home. Dakota and crew use quality materials and paint, repaired cracks prior to applying the paint and made our home look 10 years younger. Dakota and crew were very professional, showed up early for work daily, worked hard and fast, and cleaned up work area. Tracy Lennon, the owner provided a fair estimate and competitive pricing, came for visual inspection and got us on calendar the next day! We are very happy with the results and plan on calling them again when it's time to paint the inside of our home. Highly recommendedToni J.
- Recent Review:Best wood flooring company in Napa! My family and I have used Harry's Carpets on multiple properties for almost 10 years now. They are top quality professionals. Nobody can beat their prices and quality of work. I highly recommendbo hector s.
- Business Description:Valley Home Builders, Inc. is a full-service residential remodeling firm offering design/build services to its clients. If you're living with a bad floor plan, outdated rooms, or you simply need more space, let our seasoned pros take your project from imagination to reality. We offer free estimates in your home or over the phone and will work weekends and evenings to accommodate your schedule. Our staff includes Architects, Designers, project developers, project managers and a construction st..Recent Review:VHB was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional, competitive, passionate, and very knowledgeable. After listening to a description of our project and concerns, they crafted a remodeling plan tailored to address our exact needs while keeping extra costs low. They efficiently divided our project into multiple phases for a full design and build experience. Throughout the remodel, they demonstrated a mastery of design and build work while keeping us thoroughly consulted when needed. Once construction began, they provided us peace of mind that things were being professionally built and handled everything from management of subcontractors to permitting. I highly recommend them without reservation, and would work with them in the future without hesitation!Eric T.
- Business Description:We offer every thing from general maintenance to full remodels. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was very impressed with the work that was done. The kitchen remodel come out better than expected. I hired them for a second job and can wait to see how my new floors turn out.Amber R.
- Business Description:Solar installation, cleaning and more! Ask about our no money down financing options.Recent Review:I was satisfied. He did a good job. I would call them back.Michael a.
- Business Description:license info: 1019569 30 years experience Your home is your investment. Go with a Licensed and Insured Flooring Contractor for peace of mind. Licensed contractors have to post their license number. Laminate Flooring LVT VCT Vinyl Planking VINYL Tile Engineered Wood Hard Wood Installation cost $1.25 a sq ft and up We also offer additional services: Demo and/or Prep work Trim installation CL #101956Recent Review:Great... mike is great .... If I had to have anything with floors done ... I’d only have mike .Violet M.
- Business Description:Wood floor refinish InstallationsRecent Review:These guys were great! On time, hardworking, and tried to make sure we were happy. They did repairs and had to match existing floors and we were very pleased with the quality of their work. I'd recommend them without reservation for hardwood installation, repair and refinishingNicole /Rick B.
- Business Description:Fat Rock Tile & Stone Lic. #1001093 We are a newly licensed company with over 50 years combined field experience. We are fully licensed bonded, and insured with references upon request. Future customers can view some of our work in our website at: www.fatrocktile.coRecent Review:Would I recommend: Yes Would I use them again: Yes Pros: -Very responsive and friendly -Price Effective -Honors warranty Cons: -None Hired Danny and his team to conduct install tiling, apply epoxy, and repair hardwood. I thought I had enough tiling to complete the job, but did not. Danny escorted me to the local Home Depot and help me pick out tiling enough for master bath at no additional cost. His team applied epoxy coating to my garage and found a couple cracks and shortly after it started pealing since we applied during told season. Reached out to them months later during summer and honored his warranty to fill cracks and reapply epoxy coating. They are awesome and would highly recommendPablo T.
- Business Description:Adrian Construction is a private locally owned General Contracting Company. We have ten employees that strive to provide our customers with high quality work and fair prices. We specialize in general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, tile, drywall, painting, and flooring. We do everything that has to do with a residential homeRecent Review:i first needed base molding in the guest bath and kitchen. they did this work and it was beautiful. also needed texture on one wall redone. they contracted that work to aderholt drywall and it was exceptional. to have that work done, i waited five months because they were "busy". the total duration of that work was 1.25 days. seven months after that work was done, i still did not have an estimate for replacing the flooring in my entire house, or any of the other whole house remodel i wanted to do. i went in twice and selected materials. i called several times asking for estimates and a time frame to begin replacing my floors, but they never responded. it had now been one full year without any estimates for my projects, no time frame, nobody interested at all. i don't know what happened to this company. at first, everybody was very pleasant to communicate with. did they have me mixed up with somebody else for whom they did not want to work? had they changed owners? i recently went in to their store to ask about a product, and they behaved as if it was a ridiculous inconvenience for anybody to ask about their products and services. they promised to call me with the information i needed but, of course, they never did. also, somebody should remind the women behind the desk that, even if you're whispering, people in the store can hear what you're saying. if it isn't nice, you should probably wait until people are not in the store. overall, i have to give this company a score of one star because of their terrible customer service skills, non-existent follow-up, and general disinterest in their customers. if you're not interested in a job, at the very least you should let the customer know so they can move onanne b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardwood floor specialist articles
Do you have one damaged wood plank that throws off the whole floor? There's no need to call for a full floor replacement. Replacing single hardwood planks is both easier and more cost-effective than starting from scratch.
Refinishing your hardwood floors can be an overwhelming undertaking. Follow these steps to make sure you’ve fully prepared your flooring to be refinished before getting started on your floor renovations in order to avoid any mishaps down the line.
Find hardwood flooring companies in
- French Camp
hardwood flooring companies in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- ABBEY CARPET & INTERIORS1530 W F St
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- Affordable Kitchens1197 Vanderbilt Cir Ste 1
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,2437 Veneto Ln
- All Phase Property Services Inc10734 Lands End Dr
- Amos Construction4193 Middlefield Dr
- Abba Builders & Construction
- B N K CONSTRUCTION2204 Park E Dr
- Bair Rugs5430 Pirrone Road
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- BLGC INC3932 Mesrob Ct
- Brawley Construction311 Greenstone Way
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- B N K CONSTRUCTION
- C H HARDWOOD FLOORS2597 Yerba Bank Court
San Jose, California
- C&J Marvin Enterprise495 S. Goldenstate
- California Property Renovations INC1962 Lugano Way
- Capital Valley Floors 7707 College Town Dr
- CARPET MAN PRO FLOORING INC1326 Lander Ave
- CARPETS UNLIMITED501 Bangs Ave Ste A
- Coates & Wright Floor Covering115 Mark Randy Place
- COVERALL FLOORING4622 GLASS CT STE J
- CSA Home and Business Services
- C H HARDWOOD FLOORS
- Fat Rock Tile & Stone4901 Salida Blvd B
- Firstbrook Fine Wood Floors542 View Point Ave
- FLOORING LIQUIDATORS736 Mariposa Rd Ste F
- Floors Plus Modesto615 Kansas Ave Ste A
- FLOORS TO GO1568 Jasmine Way
- Fulton Construction1581 Alex Cir.
- Fat Rock Tile & Stone
- Hacienda Flooring2800 Auto Plaza Dr #130
- Handyman Repairs6261 Claus Rd
- Harrys Carpets II343 3rd St
- Hibiscus Flooring
- HOME DEPOT5010 FEATHER RIVER DR
- HOME DEPOT INC5230 SQUIRE WELLS WAY
- Home Flooring3424 Oakdale Rd Ste2
- HomeSmart cleaning specialties1641 Princeton Ave #15
- House 2 Home1542 water st.
- Hacienda Flooring
- Northstar Property Services1614 Courtyard Drive
- Northstar Property Services
- Rays Carpet One Floor & Home200 Kiernan Ave Suite A
- Remodel Center319-A Motor City Ct.
- Reyes handyman ServicesPO BOX 577004
- Romancing the Stone Inc8807 N Thornton Rd Ste 1
- Runyan & Runyan ConstructionPO Box 1626
- Rays Carpet One Floor & Home
- S BUILDERS520 Coralwood rd
- SAJTOVI Flooring Stockton343 East Main Suite 200
- Scott Redenbaugh ConstructionPO Box 1503
- Shelton Lee Flooring Inc.5170 Pentecost Dr
- Simas Floor & Design Company Inc3550 Power Inn Rd
- Simile Construction Service Inc4725 Enterprise Way Ste 1
- Steve Swenson Construction Tile1908 Valle Vista Ave
- S BUILDERS
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc