If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
Compare quotes from top metal fabricators
Get matched with top metal fabricators in Milwaukee, WI
There are 5 highly-rated local metal fabricators.
Recent Metal Fabrication Reviews in Milwaukee
- Energy Masters LLCAs stated above, once Energy Masters LLC began work the job was done efficiently, quickly, and efficiently. Their employees were outstanding with great workmanship quality, and Jim and Crew Supervisor were in continuous communication about pace of job and details to be completed.
- Al-ins Enterprises LLCGreat - on time - professional did a great job - was fair - & reasonable. Excellent product & skillful work - Even came on July 4th a holiday to do the work because I was having an appraiser into my house the next day!
- Al-ins Enterprises LLCThey arrived early on a Saturday morning and stayed until 11PM to finish the project. They work was excellent all around.
- Al-ins Enterprises LLCHe did a very good job in a timely manner at a very reasonable price. They are a very good company and he followed through very well. I am very pleased.
- Gross Heating & Air Conditioning IncMike the technician arrived promptly as scheduled and did a terrific job replacing my very old, outdated central air unit. Also repaired 3 base registers that were not secured properly to the walls. Mike had to fabricate some sheet metal parts to make registers fit. Work areas were protected and everything was left clean and tidy when finished
- LH Krueger & Son IncI WAS COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH ALL WORK. ANY QUESTIONS I HAD WERE ANSWERED PROMPTLY. THEY POINTED OUT PROBLEMS THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEY FINISHED THE WORK IN A TIMELY MANNER AND ON BUDGET. ROB, THE METAL INSTALLER, PERFORMED MAGIC WITH THE METAL AND WAS VERY PERSONABLE. EVERYONE WHO I HAD CONTACT WITH THROUGHOUT THE RENOVATION ACTED PROFESSIONALLY AND WERE A PLEASURE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH. L. H. KRUEGER AND SON ARE A CLASS ACT ORGANIZATION
- CARDINAL FABRICATING CORPThey were just a very good company. They came out on time. The price that we paid was well worth it. We plan on using them again in the future.
- Gross Heating & Air Conditioning IncGross Heating and Air Conditioning was a great company to work with. Greg, the sales manager, was the man who came out to bid the job and was more thorough than most of the other professionals we had assess our HVAC needs. He provided a quote in a timely manner and was friendly and prompt as we changed our minds on whether or not we wanted some additional components (i.e. humidifier and filter). It is also noteworthy that Greg was calm and attentive every step of the way, despite the fact that Gross (and other HVAC companies) were swamped with end of the year interest because of the federal tax credits. Gross professionals appeared to work very well together and the company seems to have good management and coordination of services. After we decided that we would like Gross to do the job, Greg arranged for the man who does ducting/metals to come out and do measurements well in advance of the instillation. This process went incredibly smoothly, especially considering our furnace is in a confined space and elevated on a stand. The two days of instillation also went very smoothly. There were a few professionals that came and went throughout the day to attend to their specific parts of the instillation and all were friendly and professional. Additionally, the couple of times I stopped in the office to make inquiries and/or payments the assistants in the office were always knowledgeable and helpful. They also prepped necessary paperwork to have our city do an inspection of their work to satisfy permits and paperwork for the federal tax credit. In summary, Gross did a great job from start to finish and we will be likely use them again in the future
- Bay View Railing & OrnamentalI called and told them what I needed and when. I required straight cuts on 11 of the steel/enamel (looked like ceramic) tiles. Because they were booked pretty solid over the upcoming weeks, and because I needed the work done as soon as possible, they offered their workshop for that Saturday and a worker to make the cuts. I could not have been happier. Work was NOT performed in my home
- A WERNER SILVERSMITHS & ELECTROPLATERS INCTHEY WERE FRIENDLY, ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONS, EXPLAINED WHY IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT 6 WEEKS AND HAD IT DONE BY THAT TIME. WHEN WE WENT TO PICK IT UP, MY HUSBAND NOTICED THAT THE COVER DID NOT CLOSE COMPLETELY. AS THE GENTLEMAN TRIED TO ADJUST IT, HE BROKE THE HINGE. HE IMMEDIATELY APOLOGIZED AND SAID THEY WOULD FIX IT - REDIP IT SO THAT THE REPAIR WOULD NOT SHOW. IT DOESN'T
Metal Restoration Services in Milwaukee
- Business Description:The difference is in the details. I assess problems and I find solutions or I don't take the job. If I can't solve the problem, I'll tell you. My background in energy efficiency is important for roofing, windows, siding and insulation. I'm the only guy around that does gutters and has flood water management experience and that has saved some of my customers thousands in costly basement repair work. My ventilation certification helps to minimize ice dams and can reduce your summer cooling bill..Recent Review:Very well. Energy Masters were efficient and professional.Bethann Z.
- Business Description:We are proud of our 100 years of service to the Milwaukee area. Each of our experts is prepared to help you with the sales, service, and installation of the comfort system that is ideal for your home or business. No matter what you need in the way of total indoor comfort, whether it′s a new installation or routine service, our NATE-certified technicians provide the expertise your comfort depends on. It′s why we′re known as one of the top dealers in the nation. At Seider Heating & Plumbing, w..Recent Review:My A/C stopped working at the beginning of a streak of hot weather. I called Seider when they opened at 7:30AM. She took my information and told me they wouldn’t be able to make it until after 5PM as they were fully booked for the day. Also was told after hours rates would apply. At that point I was just happy to know someone would be coming. Especially since it was also the day before a holiday. Not much more than an hour later I got a call from Brandon, a Seider technician. He said he was about 10:minutes away and would it be okay for him to come now. That was more than fine with me. He arrived a short time later. We greeted one another and headed to the backyard where the unit is. He told me he was pretty certain that he knew what the problem was as he was familiar with the model that we have. And, he was right. He removed the failed part. Showed it to me and explained the problem. He retrieved a new one from his truck and installed it. He asked me to turn the air on. I was able to do that with my phone. And, viola! The compressor started right up and continued to run. Before Brandon arrived and replaced the part it would start but then stop after a few seconds. It’s now been about 10 days and the system continues to work like a champ. Thank you Brandon and Seider. It’s getting to be time to replace my furnace and Seider is at the top of the list for that workKerri W.
- Business Description:At Al-ins Enterprises LLC we are committed to being the experts in metal fabrication and welding. Sheet metal projects, Auto repair and general steel repairs. We have over 35 years experience in the welding industry. If you need it welded, we can weld itRecent Review:Aaron made a trip to pick up the ornament and another to deliver it the next dayJohn B.
- Business Description:Located in the heart of the Lake Country area, Dave Droegkamp Heating is an award-winning, full-service heating and cooling contractor, serving the surrounding local communities and much of greater Southeastern Wisconsin. Founded by Dave Droegkamp in 1982, Dave Droegkamp Heating continues its tradition of exceptional service provided by true craftsmen and industry-trained professionals, driven by our company motto: “Your comfort is our family’s tradition.” Additional DBAs - Dave Droegkamp He..Recent Review:GREAT! Knowledgeable, Honest and Courteous technician.Ed G.
- Business Description:Gross Heating and Air Conditioning has been serving Milwaukee and the surrounding suburbs since 1925 with quality service, HVAC repair, and installations. Our work goes far beyond the basic residential and commercial heating and cooling systems. We can design any type of energy-efficient indoor comfort system, whether it's for new construction or an existing building which has outgrown its capacity. Our goal is always to provide you with the most efficient system possible and to make sure it'..Recent Review:Really really great. Always on time and professional. Give good instruction.Gwen S.
- Business Description:We have approximately 30 employees. Costs are determined by the individual job and we do not charge for travel. We are a licensed City of Milwaukee Home Improvement Contractor (#9389). We have a complete sheetmetal shop, a licensed Lead Safe Supervisor and full time Service Technician on staff. Award wining. Ensuring that you have a great experience is the number one goal at L.H. Krueger, no matter what service you choose. You’ll deal directly with company principals in estimating and project..Recent Review:it was good, everything is laid out,patrick s.
- Business Description:12 Employees. Uses Subs For Electrical. No Travel Charge. Overtime Charges Apply For 24 Hour Emergency Service.Recent Review:They never responded to my request for quotation. Work has been done by another contractor.JAMES S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We are a complete automotive service shop with ASE certified technitians. Owning our own body shop we service any concern bumper to bumper. We also have a loaner car service with allows us to keep vehicles at the shop without interferring with our custumers everyday life. In turn, ensuring confidence in our diagnostics and quality of our repairsRecent Review:I want to share my experience with Brookfield Auto so that I can try to prevent the same thing from happening to others that happened to me. I started taking my truck to Brookfield Auto last summer for AC issues. Since then, I have had to bring my truck to them 5 different times. Every time I dropped my truck off with them, I would with pick it up and have the same issue a week later or they would fix one issue but cause damage/issues with something else. Eventually, I found myself without AC and heat after taking it to them! I attempted to take my truck elsewhere after the second time I picked up my truck from them and was still having issues, but no one wanted to work on it since Brookfield Auto care had already messed with it. I had no choice but to keep taking it to them. $1800 later and over a year later, I still had no AC/heat or it would kick in and out. I went all last winter without any heat and had gotten stranded in parking lots on more then one occasion because my defrosters would not work. I finally decided to ask my boyfriend and a friend of his to try to help. They started doing a little bit of research on YouTube and asking around, and figured out that the blower motor failing is a common issue with Chevy Silverado pick ups. They picked up the part from Auto Zone for $95, changed it in one hour having almost NO experience with mechanical work, and my AC and heat have been working beautifully ever since. It turns out it was an easy, cheap, and simple fix all along but Brookfield Auto never even bothered to try it. The guys at Brookfield Auto are not only incompetent but also dishonest. Dan and Rick will act like they care but do not trust them. One of the the times I dropped my truck off by them, Dan quoted me $750 for the repair. I went in there that same day and talked to Rick before I had decided if I wanted them to move forward with the repair or not, who then quoted me $250 for the same exact repair! I hope no one has to put up with as much crap as I did from Brookfield Auto but if you do chose to go there be prepared to be taken advantage of and lied to. I wouldn't trust these guys with a kids bicycleandie m.
- Business Description:For more than 15 years, Burant Heating & Air Conditioning LLC has focused on providing an assortment of HVAC services in Milwaukee and throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. They have worked on more than 9,000 jobs of various kinds. Your needs are the company’s foremost priority and they work diligently to perform a job to your satisfaction. Additionally, Burant Heating & Air Conditioning LLC is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Visit their website for more information or call their team ..Recent Review:I had a guy that was doing all of my maintenance and repairs after I bought my duplex last May. My central air was not really working well (and they are only 3 years old), so I asked friends for an HVAC company recommendation....I settled on Burant after a friend spoke highly of them. The guy that came to my house all last year was FANTASTIC - I can't say enough good about him. It was costly because everything is doubled (two of everything with a duplex). He determined that my units were leaking - so I opted for the no guarantees sealant in both along with a refill. He injected a dye into both to check if the problem was stemming from a leaking coil - which would be under warranty since they are only 3 years old...when he came back to do the maintenance, he checked the tubes for the dye and found that the upper was, in fact, leaking. He did all of the warranty research and we decided that I'd do it in spring since it was already heating season at that point. So spring came and I hadn't heard from them. I called them to discuss and my guy was no longer with the company (huge bummer). He hadn't entered the notes about the warranty into the system, so they were struggling with answers for me. After several calls and discussions with the customer service people, they told me I'd have to speak directly to the owner. After several attempts at getting in touch with him failed, we finally connected in July. He was rude, unprepared, flippant...I could go on. He clearly never reviewed the notes or my file prior to calling me back - so he rudely told me "sure, we can do this repair, but I'm not sure why you'd bother if you aren't going to do maintenance on your systems." HUH? I'm CLEARLY on their maintenance program...which is precisely what I replied. I got the distinct impression they simply didn't want to do the work. They came in early August to do the work FINALLY - and then I called and told them my tenants would let them in, but I would not be there and they'd have to call me for payment. They never did that. I remarked to my tenants that it was odd I never got my emailed invoice with information about my maintenance (which they also did that same day) and the repair work...so I thought that was odd. I thought it was odd they didn't call me that day to get my payment - but obviously I wasn't about to chase them AGAIN. I wasn't even convinced they ACTUALLY did the coil replacement to be quite honest...my tenants told me they were there less than an hour. ODD, considering I was told by my original guy that this was EXTENSIVE work and the coil itself was covered...but not the labor (which can get expensive). So today I get a NASTY email from them claiming I had not returned any previous attempts from them to contact me to collect payment. WHAT?! So - since "my guy" left, Burant SUCKS. I'm looking forward to getting a new company STAT. What terrible customer service - VERY DISAPPOINTEDKathleen R.
See all 5 highly rated companies in MilwaukeeJoin Angi now
Find metal fabricators in
metal fabricators in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Heating & CoolingS30W24698 Sunset Dr
- 1st Choice Heating & Cooling
- A WERNER SILVERSMITHS & ELECTROPLATERS INC1241 N WATER ST
- AB Metal Fabrication LLC12726 W. Arden Pl
- Al-ins Enterprises LLCW7190 Forest Avenue
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
- All American Gutters LLC795 South Main
- All State Alloy Buyers5144 W Roosevelt Road
- ALS Roofing And Sheet Metal, Inc.2405 Stonebridge Circle
West Bend, Wisconsin
- AMERICAN METALCRAFT INDUSTRIES910 COMMERCE DR
Union Grove, Wisconsin
- Atlas Heating & Sheet Metal Work Inc1414 W Fond Du Lac Ave
- Automated Manufacturing IncN115W19280 Edison Dr
- A WERNER SILVERSMITHS & ELECTROPLATERS INC
- Bay View Railing & Ornamental3767 S Packard Ave
Saint Francis, Wisconsin
- Bearings Inc7315 S Howell Ave
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- BOB FISH BUICK GMC TRUCK INC2275 S Main St.
West Bend, Wisconsin
- BROOKFIELD AUTO CARE12425 W N AVE
- Burant Heating & Air Conditioning LLC9525 S 60th St
- Bay View Railing & Ornamental
- Dave Droegkamp Heating AC Sheet Metal Inc540 Norton Drive
- DAVE'S WELDING LLC3304 W Pierce St
- David M. Arnold Custom Build LLC3950 N Holton St
- Dietscher Roofing Inc6239 S 106Th St
Hales Corners, Wisconsin
- DUROWELD COMPANY INC1565 ROCKLAND RD
Lake Bluff, Illinois
- Dave Droegkamp Heating AC Sheet Metal Inc
- GARY'S WELDING & REPAIR INCW277S9015 HIDDEN LAKES CT
- Grade A Contracting/Midwest Energy Solutions13260 Glendale Rd
- Grille Technologies LLC5910 Pine Hill Road Bld #2 Unit 2
Port Richey, Florida
- Grimm Rides LLC20220 W Main Street
- Gross Heating & Air Conditioning Inc3260 N 126th St
- GARY'S WELDING & REPAIR INC
- Machine Shop2229 S 54th St
- Marcott RemodelingN53W16614 Prairie Dawn
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Midwest Maintenance2969 S. 128th
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Blacksmith518 E Erie St
- Milwaukee Plating1434 N 4th St
- Milwaukee Wood & Iron3002 n mlk dr.
- MKE STEEL3636 W Branting Ln
- Machine Shop
- One Man and a Van ( Household Repair Services )2369 S. 124th. St.
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- One Man and a Van ( Household Repair Services )
- Pac Tec LLc1133 N Touson Dr
- Pac Tec LLc
- S.T.A.R. Tuning & Performance Fabrication3017 Beechwood Industrial Cir.
- Sandcastle Builders Inc.968 Autumn Dr.
- Southport Home Services 1343 27th St
- Spears Power EquipmentS16W22295 Arcadian Ave.
- Steel Smyth Inc.6750 Industrial Loop
- S.T.A.R. Tuning & Performance Fabrication
- VisiMark, Inc. A Durable Technologies Company33 Arctic Street
- VisiMark, Inc. A Durable Technologies Company