Protect your family and home by learning how to prevent earthquake damage before one hits. Even some simple steps can help give you peace of mind. The measures you take for an earthquake could also protect your home during other natural disasters.
Compare quotes from top earthquake retrofitting contractors
Get matched with top earthquake retrofitting contractors in Milwaukee, WI
There are 1 highly-rated local earthquake retrofitting contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Earthquake Retrofitting Reviews in Milwaukee
- Chase ElectricEverything with Chase Electric Company went great. They did a fine job. I would definitely use them again. They did schedule out a little bit further than I had hoped but I would imagine that it was probably because this work was not anything urgent. When they were here, they were just doing the job. There was no wasting of time. They are very good at staying on task. They do a very thorough work. Their prices are reasonable
Earthquake Retrofitting Services in Milwaukee
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Recent Review:The doctor doing the eye exam was very good, but everything else was very bad. The quality of the frames is poor, they break easily. The people helping me select the frames didn't know what they are doing, the frames they recommended for me were too wide for my face and too heavy, they could never get them to fit properly, I finally had to buy a different frame. Even after buying the new frames it took over 8 trips to get them adjusted so they fit well, the regular staff was very bad at doing adjustments, so after the first few trips I realized I had to ask for the specialist and then wait until they were available. The scratch guard that they use, which they charge extra for, doesn't work very well. They charged me for the warranty automatically without asking me if I wanted it and then, when the frames broke within a few months, the "warranty" only covered part of the cost and they tried to get me to pay more to replace the broken frameLAURIE G.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:kitchen and bath remodelingRecent Review:Professional, high caliber work with creative with suggestions. Very thorough and took care of all the details. He did an excellent job with the vanity which was built for us! He has great follow up with suppliers. I would use him again without question. <br /Sarine S.
- Business Description:J&K Masonry Co. is a full-service masonry contractor providing quality service to residential, industrial, and commercial clients in South East Wisconsin. From remodeling to new construction, from restoration of historical property in critical condition to high-tech new construction. Our professionals are dedicated to working with you to implement a solution that meets your needs. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Truly professional, top quality work! We live up to the toug..
- Business Description:24/7/365 Fire, Smoke, Water, Mold & Wind Damage RestorationRecent Review:They were professional, helpful, patient, cooperative, consultative, instructive and friendly. In a word they were amazing. The team was led by Quinn Hanson and Dave Szeklinski. Both gentlemen were just fantastic in helping us through the process. They found issues I missed on the first glance and crawled in the attic to check the dryness (or not) of the atticMary Ann M.
See all 1 highly rated companies in MilwaukeeJoin Angi now
Find earthquake retrofitting contractors in
earthquake retrofitting contractors in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BELFOR USA Group, Inc.2929 N. 114th Street
- BELFOR USA Group, Inc.
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- Construct Boss
- Eastwood Remodeling1865 Melody Ln
- Eastwood Remodeling
- J&K Masonry Co. LLCP.O. Box 2181
- J&K Masonry Co. LLC
- Lenscrafters Inc5900 N Port Washington Rd Bayshore Mall
- Lenscrafters Inc
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters