It turns out, you may not own your own front yard! At least in Washington, D.C., history trumps property rights when it comes to replacing, repairing fencing.
Get matched with top driveway gate installers in Milwaukee, WI
There are 9 highly-rated local driveway gate installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Gate Installation Reviews in Milwaukee
- Nimmer Co., LLCChris and his crew were amazing from start to finish. They were punctual, hardworking, polite and did absolute quality work. I live in Tosa, so the property lines are tight. They did everything they could to minimize going onto the neighbors property and were polite to everybody. The fence was a combination cedar privacy and lattice top that they built to spec, including the two gates. All posts were set in concrete and perfectly plum. Would absolutely use again
- Nimmer Co., LLCI contacted Chris back in June 2019 when I was first purchasing my home and his communication has always been excellent. I contacted him again in April 2020 after I removed multiple spruce trees from my property line. I told him exactly what I wanted. After giving me his expert advice, he installed a vinyl fence and a chain-link gate with white slates that are better than I expected. My family and I have been in our yard every day since the project was completed. It took about 4 days to complete and everything Chris said he would do he did. We are beyond satisfied with the results. I would recommend Nimmer Fencing for all your fencing needs
- All Style Quality Fence LLCWe had Steve and Amy out to a house before we had even closed on it. I believe it was late November of 2019. I wanted a combination of privacy and chain-link fencing installed at the house after we purchased it. Steve examined the property and let us know why he wouldn't be able to install the privacy fence along the lot line I wanted it installed; too many trees and boulders. He recommended that I install chicken-wire instead, which is what I did for that section of lot line. For the remainder of the lot lines he mentioned how rocky our area is, and explained that there would be additional costs involved if he hit buried boulders during the install. He then drilled a few test holes, all of which were free of rocks. Whew! They explained that they would not be able to install the fence before Spring, which I had expected. Well... Spring rolled around and so did Covid-19. Steve and Amy were delayed due to a work freeze, and lack of materials, but Steve kept in constant contact with us the entire time. We always knew what was happening, which seems to be rare in the contracting world. Eventually they made it out, and installed the fence. The install was very well done, and Steve and Amy were a pleasure to talk to, even though they had probably answered the same questions about fences a million times. Two weeks after the fence was installed, a very large tree took out an entire section of it. That section included a double door gate. I immediately contacted Steve. He explained how booked they were, and how hard it was to obtain materials, but wrote up an estimate that I submitted to our insurance company. It took a while for Steve to get the materials, and to make time to perform the repair, but again the workmanship was excellent. It's a double-edged sword working with good contractors. They will always be busy, if there isn't a pandemic slowing them down, so you have to have a flexible schedule and some patience, but more often than not the quality of work is worth the wait. All Style Quality Fence is worth the wait
- Nimmer Co., LLCJob went amazing. Chris told me it would be done by the end of August and he had it done a week before. Answered any question I had for him promptly while we were waiting for our turn. Fence looks great and Chris went out of his way to make the yard look good after all the work was done. I would recommend this company to anyone that is looking to have a fence installed
- Nimmer Co., LLCWe've been very happy with the service Nimmer has provided. We began talking to Chris in May, and the fence was put up in August. We obtained the necessary permits. We did a little mix and matching to have various gates installed. For the wide gate over the driveway, we wanted a heavier-duty fence to handle the wear and tear. We are hoping that the fence will outlive us. We replaced a cedar fence that we had installed by another company 25 years ago. That was a nice fence, too, but had outlived it's life. (They had told me at the time, that the posts had about a 20 year life span). Sure enough, the posts started rotting under the ground level at about 20 years. The aluminum fence has beauty, and allows a lot of light through. We didn't want to barricade our back yard to the neighbors - we included gates to the adjoining yards. Now our dogs are secure in our yard - and the neighbors' dogs and children in theirs (unless we invite them over). The neighbors all love the fence as wel
- All Style Quality Fence LLCSteve and Amy did a great job as usual. They replaced our wood fence several years back and still looks great. This time repaired our chain link fence and replaced our driveway gate. We are very pleased with the finished work. The gate in particular is a better gate and more stable. They are very professional, personable, efficient and very knowledgeable. Cleaned up all debris. Need a fence, definitely call All Style Quality Fence
- All Style Quality Fence LLCWe never imagined that we could enclose our back yard because the driveway separated that patio from the yard. Steve and Amy responded very quickly to our inquiry, which was not usual for the others I reached out to. They assured us that the could enclose the back yard with a driveway gate with no problem. They even helped us with an issue of the patio being higher than the driveway and the possibility of the dogs jumping over. Great problem solver! We highly recommend All Style Fencing
- All Style Quality Fence LLCI am very pleased by every aspect of my interaction with All Style Quality Fence. They were prompt, very friendly, and did an excellent job of installing a new gate across my driveway. the gate was expertly constructed and installed, and nice looking. Most of all I appreciated working with a contractor that I felt I could trust to do an excellent job
- All Style Quality Fence LLCvery well. Did a GREAT job and were very friendly and easy to work with. Steve worked around the concrete work we were having done at the same time.
- All Style Quality Fence LLCAfter reading some reviews on Angie?s list I contacted ?All Style Quality Fence? and left a message. Two days later, Steve the owner operator, contacted me. (He explained that it was just him and his wife who worked the business and he had been out on job sites and could not get back to me earlier.) We set an appointment for the next week which Steve arrived on schedule and at the agreed time. After going over what I wanted done Steve made some recommendations to improve the finished product. It was readily apparent Steve knew what he was taking about and I quickly realized he was very experienced in installing fences and gates. He quoted a price which I agreed to and he wrote up the contract asking for 50% down and the balance when the job was finished. As the job called for a custom made cedar wood double gate it would require to be built in Steve?s shop beforehand. As this was in late November, Steve explained to me that due to the weather and the ground possibly freezing, as well as his prior commitments, he may not be able to get the job done until next spring-, which I understood and agreed to. Two weeks later I received a call from Steve informing me he was ready to install the gate the following day. I was elated and Steve said he would be out the next morning at 10:00 am. He arrived at 9:45 am with his wife and a helper and 4.5 hours later the job was done to my complete satisfaction. The price charged was as quoted. I just wish all craft persons would be as proficient and professional as Steve. If I ever have a need for another fence Steve is the guy I am calling
Last update on July 22, 2021
Driveway Gate Installers in Milwaukee
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway gate installer articles
Installing a driveway gate adds security and style to your property. Choose from any of these types of gates for homes.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find driveway gate installers in
- West Milwaukee,
- West Allis,
- Whitefish Bay,
- River Hills,
- Brown Deer,
- Elm Grove,
- Fox Point,
- Saint Francis,
- New Berlin,
- Hales Corners,
- South Milwaukee,
- Menomonee Falls,
- Oak Creek,
driveway gate installers in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BELFOR USA Group, Inc.2929 N. 114th Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53222
- Budget Builders LLC4680 W Bradley Rd
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53223
- Chisel and Vine, LLC3950 N HOLTON ST
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212
- East Side Lawn CareP.O. Box 11615
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211
- Fred's Ornamental & Security Doors3123 W. North Ave.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208
- J & J General Contractors Inc2003 S Muskego Ave
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204
- MDG Handyman Service, LLC 4120 N 87th Ct
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53222
- MUNSON FENCE & PAVING6747 N SIDNEY PL
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53209
- BELFOR USA Group, Inc.
- 3K Construction13817 N Hillside Dr
Mequon, Wisconsin 53097
- 3K Construction
- Centeno Home Improvement Solutions, LLC5324 Olympia Ln
Greendale, Wisconsin 53129
- Centeno Home Improvement Solutions, LLC
- Golden Fence1841 W Rookery Cir
Round Lake, Illinois 60073
- Golden Fence
- Residential Remodelers Group917 Michigan Ave
Waukesha, Wisconsin 53188
- Residential Remodelers Group
- The Naber Group Inc7344 S Countryside Dr
Franklin, Wisconsin 53132
- The Naber Group Inc
- Universal Global Contractor LLC1405 16th St.
Racine, Wisconsin 53403
- Universal Global Contractor LLC