Find out how much an indoor basketball court will cost based on which materials you will need, what kind of space you’ll build, and how you use it. Compare some of the various options for your personalized home court and get ready to start dribbling.
Get matched with top basketball hoop installation in Milwaukee, WI
There are 0 highly-rated local basketball hoop installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basketball Hoop Installation Reviews in Milwaukee
- Slam Dunk InstallationThey were very responsive from the moment I messaged them on Facebook. Their prices were competitive and they were able to get me in quickly. The quality of the hoop and install was great and their professionalism was top notch. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a hoop install.
- Precision Sports ServicesExcellent quality and service. The hoop is great and perfectly level. Ryan and his team called me multiple times to keep me informed of time frames and arrived early on both visits. This was one of my best experiences with a contractor in a long time.
- Sports AuthorityThey greeted us at the door, asked us what we were looking for, and directed us where to find it. They are affordable, helpful, and you can get anything for any sport there. I have also purchased shin guards and shorts for soccer from them.
- Precision Sports ServicesRyan did a great job and was extremely helpful from the start by giving me tips and recommendations of what I should be concerned about when looking for a basketball system and comparing an in-ground system vs. a portable system. Without his advice, I would have definitely ended up with an inferior model at a much higher price. He does installations for most of the major sporting goods stores in town as well as operating his own business. He consulted with me on the best location for the hoop on my driveway and id a great job installing it
- Precision Sports ServicesEnd result very good, trouble with scheduling for initial visit but final install was completed on time.
- Precision Sports ServicesThe process to install an in-ground basketball hoop takes two appointments. One to pour the concrete and set the pole and one to put the backboard together and install it. After playing phone tag with the office I finally got the two appointments set up one week apart in the 3 pm - 6 pm window. I got a confirmation email the night before the first appointment. With every thing correct. The next day I got a call at 8:40 am while at work from the technician saying he was at our house for the install and that my appointment was scheduled for between 8 & 9 am. After I explained that my appointment was not until later in the day and I couldn't be home until then, he said he would call his boss and see if they could come back in the afternoon. I never got a call back and did not receive a call from the office after leaving a message. I waited for him until shortly before 5 and then called the office again. It turns out the technician did not intend on coming back but no one told me. I spoke to the owner who sent the man to my house to do the install. He and his partner didn't show up until 6:35 and were at my house until 9:20 pm. The second appointment was set for this afternoon. I again received a confirmation email with the correct time listed. At a little after 4 pm I received a call saying they were running late and would not be able to make it to our house again. I couldn't believe it. With the mixup the first time, I thought for sure they wouldn't miss this appointment. The only solutions they gave me was to have the owner come out late tonight (we already had other things scheduled for this evening) or rescheduling. We decided that we can't keep waiting for them to show up as they haven't for the past two appointments and my husband and I are going to assemble and install the backboard ourselves. The only redeeming thing is that Rayan is not going to charge us at all due to all of the problems. I just want everyone to know of these troubles, though, so they don't have to go through what we did. What a hassle
- Precision Sports ServicesThis is the first negative review I've written about a business. On 5/18, I called the company to inquire about an Ironclad hoop shown on their website. I spoke to JJ. He informed me that the item was currently out of stock, but they were scheduling installations about four weeks out, so if I ordered that day, the item would be in stock at the time of installation. With that assurance, I ordered the hoop and paid a hefty deposit. A few weeks went by. In the meantime, I received a few e-mails from the company with questions and updates about the installation, including an e-mail on 6/2 indicating that the install date would be 6/11. None of those e-mails suggested that the Ironclad was still out of stock. Earlier today (6/10 - one day before the scheduled install and more than three weeks after ordering), I received a call from Ryan. He told me that the Ironclad was still out of stock and he didn't know when it would be available. He then indicated that they had a similar but slightly more expensive model that they could install instead. Suspicious of a "bait and switch", I asked Ryan if they could install that other model for the same price. He told me he would "run the numbers" and get back to me by the end of the day. Meanwhile, on 6/10 (not 6/11 as scheduled) literally an hour after my call with Ryan, the install crew showed up to dig a hole for the hoop - a hoop that wasn't in stock. I sent the crew away because I didn't want a hole in my yard for an undetermined period of time. Later on 6/10, Ryan called back and told me that the replacement model he suggested on the phone earlier was also out of stock with an unknown delivery date. He then asked me for proof that I was promised that the Ironclad would be available on 6/11, because the quote / contract I signed didn't say that. I really didn't want to argue with him about whether I was promised availability or not (I was), and whether it mattered (it doesn't) whether the quote / contract said that. So I simply told him "I think we're done" and asked him for a refund - which, thankfully, he gave me right away. In any event, I've now lost four weeks of the summer and have to find a new vendor, and who knows how long it will take me to get on the schedule with that new vendor. In my opinion, this company is either shady or doesn't know what they are doing, either from an inventory management or customer service standpoint. Either way, I recommend against using them. There are plenty of other fish in the sea that have similar products and, I'm sure, better customer service
Last update on June 11, 2020
Basketball Goal Installers in Milwaukee
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basketball goal installer articles
Installing an outdoor basketball court can be expensive, so it’s important you understand the costs involved in this ambitious project. This guide breaks down outdoor basketball court costs and helps you make an informed decision.
Find basketball hoop installation in
- West Milwaukee,
- West Allis,
- Whitefish Bay,
- River Hills,
- Brown Deer,
- Elm Grove,
- Fox Point,
- Saint Francis,
- New Berlin,
- Hales Corners,
- South Milwaukee,
- Menomonee Falls,
- Oak Creek,
basketball hoop installation in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Big Blue Handyman & Carpentry13709 West Cleveland Ave
New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151
- Big Blue Handyman & Carpentry
- Precision Sports ServicesN60W15042 Bobolink Ave
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 53051
- Precision Sports Services