Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Milwaukee, WI
There are 13 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Milwaukee
- Advanced Wildlife Control IncMitch was great! After a brief introduction, he completed his work quickly and completely. The gutters and downspouts are spic and span. Thanks for the good work. Will see you again next year.
- Advanced Wildlife Control IncJust as I expected what the problem was, Josh seemed to know right away how best to take care of it. He was professional and knowledgeable, and I will find out in 3-4 weeks if his solution is successful.
- Advanced Wildlife Control IncAdvanced Wildlife continually and consistently provides the best services at a very reasonable cost.
- Advanced Wildlife Control IncAlex was right on time for both visits, very professional and polite, explained everything clearly. He put bait boxes around the outside of the house and the mice were gone within two weeks. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will definitely call again if I need help with critters.
- Advanced Wildlife Control IncTechnician arrived on time - and despite pouring rain...examined the entire roof carefully. Found area critter used to get in, set up cage and caught raccoon within 24 hours. Now I have him ensuring no mice will come in during the cold. These people know what they're doing -- and they do it well!
- 'AAA' Pest Management, LLCThree squirrels apprehended and released at some other park or rural location. Cost per squirrel, gets expensive!
- 'AAA' Pest Management, LLCThey came out very quickly. They also came back as required a number of times. They covered a hole for us. We haven?t found any squirrels in the house after that. They were wonderful.
- 'AAA' Pest Management, LLCI called Steve the week before to report a noise of an animal in my attic. He scheduled an appointment for later that same week. However, I needed to cancel and reschedule the appointment. Steve was very flexible and agreed to reschedule. He scheduled a two hour appointment window and arrived promptly at the earliest time of that window. He was very polite and professional. He inspected my home inside and out for any signs of an animal in my attic. He also searched my basement for any mice, as I thought that that may be a problem as well. His inspection found no evidence of mice or any animal in the attic but he did suspect that an occasional squirrel may have been in the attic. He identified a potential access area in my roof and provided a referral for a contractor. Steve decided that there was no evidence of any animal being in my home, at that time, so no other service was recommended. There was no charge for the consultation and inspection. I would call him again for any future pest concerns
- 'AAA' Pest Management, LLCMr. Butler responded to my request call quickly and we set up an appointment in 2 days. He arrived within the 2 hour frame and spent over an hour talking and actively looking over the house inside & out from attic to basement. I had a very small access to the low attic space, which required moving books & shelves. He gave me time to remove the items, while he made notes on the other subjects we discussed, then brought up a ladder to take a closer look. He found (unfortunately) a dead squirrel in a trap that I was not aware of and removed it and reassured me that my visible wiring was protected by a metal tubing. The squirrel problem was not as active as before (they had been physically removed from the area), but he indicated the probable roof entrances and gave me a referral to handymen who did specifically the kind of work I needed. He noted where racoons could enter & recommended a chimney cover and certain overhanging branches removed. He suggested a barrier around the trunks of some nearby pine trees, although I do not think it is necessary now. He made a lot of suggestions about keeping the basement dry, keeping plants away from the foundation and using a sloped layer pea gravel (rather than mulch) close to the foundation. He made a lot of suggestions and told me he'd email them to me, so I wouldn't have to remember (excellent idea!). I had a hornet's nest underground on my lawn, which I wanted to leave alone until dormant, then bury the opening with dirt - I was glad he did not insist that poisoning was necessary - my approach would work fine, he said. I did not need his particular folllow-up pest treatment services, but all in all I feel better informed, have a to-do list to resolve the squirrel problem & potential other problems, and feel reassured that other potential problems are not urgent. It was great to have someone point out that an air-conditioner's maintenance time is due (to keep free of mice-attracting debris) and that the attic insulation was not up to par -- not his job, but I appreciated the tips greatly, not having a handyman's brain myself
- 'AAA' Pest Management, LLCOn the first night following the setting the trap, an opossum was caught in the live trap. He came the next day and removed it and again baited the traps. He advised us on preventing future animal invasion. His price covers five daily visits over five days. He is very reasonably priced compared to the competition. It includes setting as many traps as necessary and baiting them. He removes the trapped animals and relocates them
Animal Removal Services in Milwaukee
- Business Description:The first steps after invasion in your home is identifying and removing the problem animal. Critter Control of Southern Wisconsin specializes in this and will develop a manageable plan of defense to prevent future wildlife problems. Our territory covers Milwaukee to Madison. The highly trained technicians at Critter Control will find all the entry points wildlife could access and seal those up. We also re-mediate the mess & droppings the animals have made in your home. Our work is not complet..Recent Review:They were very good. Easy to work with. Prompt. Helpful and professional.Thomas W.
- Business Description:Advanced Wildlife & Pest Control is a full-service animal removal and pest control company. Our family-owned company has been serving thousands of homeowners and businesses in the Greater Milwaukee Area and surrounding counties for over 30+ years. We are the largest animal removal and pest control company in southeast Wisconsin. We stand by all the work we perform. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied. We are here to solve any animal or bug problem you have to offer - we love a chal..Recent Review:Josh was actually early for the appointment. He explained what he was going to do with the ant problem and then mentioned that he saw wasps coming out of my shutters, which I knew, and said that he could take of that problem for no extra charge. When finished he restated what he did. He was friendly, knowledgeable and professional and I will use him and his company againEmil O.
- Business Description:Mosquito control and all insects that are harmful to vegetation and humans we offer a discount to new customers, As of September 2012 we will be offering in home protection from all pests and rodent control. We will meet or beat the competition on pricing. Thank you for looking into our company, call today for a free quote. 262-422-812Recent Review:VERY WELL! Great service and peopleMorgan M.
- Business Description:We answer our phones live during business hours. We employ multiple crews to attend to your needs quickly. We can diagnose water leaks with great accuracy and reliability. We are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America. We are members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild and Wisconsin Guild of Chimney Service Specialists. We are fully insured. We have over 36 years experienceRecent Review:I was very impressed with the 3 employees that I had interactions with. You could tell that they took pride in their work and more importantly, cared about the customer. It was an absolute pleasure hiring this companyRyan P.
- Business Description:Building Waters excels at complete plumbing, 24 hr service. We make exceptional repairs at reasonable rates, and work very hard to accommodate customers' individual schedules.Recent Review:Perfect. They called as soon as they got the message, and were at the house 3 hours later installing a new water heater.Deborah H.
- Business Description:We are a nuisance wildlife removal company. We specialize in removing bats, raccoon, squirrels, skunks, opossums, woodchucks, mice, musk, and other animals from your property. We do this by trapping or performing an exclusion process that allows the animals to leave your home through one-way exits, but will not allow them to return. We also perform attic and crawl space clean-outs when animals have damaged your home with their waste and debrisRecent Review:Nick answered my panic call at 7:30pm after i heard some animal making lots of noise in my attic. Nick walked me through the process of trapping and all the options that were available to me. He arrived the next morning to Shorewood and inspected the roof and attic. Over a few day period, he trapped a big mama and four of her babies; then let them go in a big field in East Troy. Also since my roof was so old, he patched the hole in the roof properly. Nick and his assistant Tyler were very professional and friendly. I recommend you call these guysLeonore F.
- Business Description:11 Employees. No subs. Charges determined by flat rate. Travel charges may apply to Washington & Racine Counties. $75 Angie's List discount. Additional contact name - Joe Dorff. Award winning.Recent Review:They were the first (of 3 companies) to respond to me after I requested quotes on dryer vent cleaning. I called the next morning and they checked where their crew was that day and fit me in that afternoon! All the guys on the crew were extremely nice, courteous and professional. We would definitely hire again. Thanks guysDave G.
- Business Description:WI's Premier Green & Organic Pest Solutions: Multi-year Super Service Award winner, A+ BBB rating, Certified 'MASTER' Tech, 30+ yrs. Environmentally responsible company which practices IPM - integrated pest management. This is a sustainable approach to managing pests by combining biological, cultural, physical and chemical tools in a way that minimizes economic, health and environmental risks. Wisconsin's Premier Green & Organic Pest SolutionsRecent Review:Steve, the owner, answered his phone right away and came out the next day. He shared useful information about yellow jackets and how to deal with them, applied the pesticide, gave me an update, and was on his way. Exceptionally professional, kind, and fastMichael B.
- Business Description:Bug Masters Pest Control: pest control/exterminating, animal removalRecent Review:It went good. I can see no more bugs.Shamira Z.
- Business Description:Jiminy Chimney is a full service chimney cleaning and repair company. We have been proudly serving the Chicagoland area since 1985.Recent Review:Was given 2 hour window, called 25 mins before they arrived. One tech went right to the fireplace and started cleaning while 2nd inspected the chimney and cap using a drone. They were done in 20 minutes, reviewed their inspection with us, and texted me cap photos from the drone. We used them before, and would use them againDAVID C.
Deals in Milwaukee for Animal Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 'AAA' Pest Management, LLC1345 N Jefferson St Ste. 143
- 'AAA' Pest Management, LLC
- A BETTER DEAL ENTERPRISES15417 W NATIONAL AVE
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- AAAC Wildlife Removal of MilwaukeeP.O. Box 45764
- Advanced Wildlife Control Inc8041 W Mequon Rd
- Air Quality Controllers LLC2920 N Brookfield Rd Ste A
- American Animal ControlPO Box 455
- ANIMAL DAMAGE CONTROLPO Box 44401
- A BETTER DEAL ENTERPRISES
- BAT SPECIALISTS OF WI27427 S. DENOON RD
- Batzner Pest Control16948 W Victor Rd
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- BORN TRAPPING SERVICES1309 71st Dr
Union Grove, Wisconsin
- Bradley Pest Control LLC5885 S Melinda St
- Bug Masters Pest Control4935 S 67th St
- Bug Off Team803 Knollwood Ct
- BUG STOPPERS PEST & WILDLIFE CONTROLP O BOX 1197
- Building Waters2101 Lathrop Ave
- Burlington Wildlife & Pest ManagementP.O. Box 549
- BAT SPECIALISTS OF WI
- Ewert Pest Control2172 s 88th st
- Ewert Pest Control
- Guaranteed Gone Pest Control30839 Running Fox Trail
- Guaranteed Gone Pest Control
- Jiminy Chimney538 Herbert Rd Ste #3
- Jiminy Chimney
- Man-maid Cleaning Service2930 S Ellen St
- Man-maid Cleaning Service
- Quality Fireplace & Chimney Service1337 Pearl St
- Quality Fireplace & Chimney Service
- Stacey's Healthy Pet-Care4543 S. 124th St.
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Stacey's Healthy Pet-Care
- Up North Services, Inc.229 East Fairmont
WHITEFISH BAY, Wisconsin
- Up North Services, Inc.