Get matched with top fireplace companies in Miami, FL
There are 7 highly-rated local fireplace companies.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Fireplace Services Reviews in Miami
- Woody's Fireplace Inc.We had a Jotul GI635 gas fireplace insert installed by Woody's on January 4, 2022. We could not be happier. The installation team was very professional, and when they left our house was cleaner than when the arrived. We ordered our stove on December 2, 2021, and despite being told by the company that supply issues might delay delivery until April, we got a call in late December saying that Woody's had managed to obtain our chosen product from another dealer. When we went to look at inserts we were welcomed into an incredible showroom by the owner and founder, and after giving him our fireplace measurements, he showed us a variety of products that would fit our needs. We picked one out, only to discover it was much higher than our budget, and without dropping a beat, he showed us three more options at lower prices. We found a product we love, at a price we could afford. The service we received from selection through installation was excellent
- Rock and Stone Specialists LLCHe was amazing to work with and did a beautiful job for us. His estimate was fair and he was able to accommodated the work in a timely manner. He was johnny on the spot, polite, cleaned up well and everyone who has seen the work has been impressed. Stellar provider.
- Reece's Klean Sweep & Hearth IncMr. Reece arrived on time and quickly diagnosed the problem with our fireplace as a clogged and mis-adjusted orifice for the gas to ignite properly. He cleaned and adjusted, then reassembled the logs. It then worked perfectly. Took, all total, about an hour.
- ARNOLD Masonry & LandscapeFrom my first meeting with Scott Arnold (the owner of Arnold Masonry and Landscape) to discuss the various components of what was going to be a very large backyard renovation, Scott instilled in me a sense of confidence that he indeed had the experience and competence needed to execute and manage the many different ?moving parts? involved in my project. Before meeting Scott, I interviewed four other contractors, none of whom seemed comfortable taking on this size project. But, true to his word, four weeks after starting demolition, my kids and I are enjoying our new backyard! As part of the overall scope of the project, Scott took the time to evaluate (and, honestly, improve upon) existing plans prepared for me by a Landscape Architect. Scott has a sixth sense about the placement of hardscape, as well as landscape, elements which combine together to create a seamless and very effective outdoor living space; he truly did make ?my vision? come to life. His crews moved retaining walls and replaced them with a graduated, landscaped hill that now has beautiful hand-selected boulders and a new and recessed stacked stone wall; he replaced a square and boring tile patio with a much larger, two tier, sculpted flagstone patio, a 12? stone chimney (designed by Scott himself, with an inset stone detail that makes my chimney unique to my backyard alone) and a built-in kitchen; he added a masonry fire pit and demi-lunar masonry bench to anchor the opposite side of the backyard. Scott carefully chose all of the different types of stone for each of the elements so that they would slightly contrast with one another, while complementing the overall sense of design. His landscape crew added the refinement of perennials which were carefully placed around the entire backyard and, then, finished the landscaping with sophisticated night lighting. To finish the backyard area, Scott designed and built a beautiful cedar pavilion with a medal roof which wraps around the chimney. The result is stunning; however, the devil is in the details?isn't it. Taking on these details, Scott?s landscape crew carefully measured the grade of my backyard and landscaped hill so as to ensure that drainage would not be an issue. After completion of the project and following a late summer thunderstorm deluge, we decided that the French drain which had been installed needed to be extended by 12 feet to properly manage the drainage issue. This alteration was made at no change in cost to the overall project (which highlights a point made in other reviews and which I will address below). Because access to my backyard was limited by space, the crews needed to drive a bobcat across my front yard (for several weeks) in order to carry the materials to and properly grade my backyard. Impressively, Scott thought about this is advance and included the cost of repair to my front yard with his estimate of the overall project, as opposed to ?tacking it on? as ?an extra? at the end. Personally, Scott and his crews were extremely respectful and very attentive to any requests or questions that I or my kids had throughout this entire process. They arrived on time and worked very hard. Scott was very communicative about the weekly (if not daily) plan of action, as well as any changes which had to be made due to prohibitive weather conditions. The parade of curious neighbors through my backyard has prompted many an unsolicited comment, from being amazed at the scope of the work which was completed within a four week period, to the undeniable quality of the work. Scott?s approach to billing is, as he calls it, a ?turnkey approach.? He was the only one of the vendors whom I interviewed to offer me a flat fee for the project. Whatever happened, the price did not change (unless a change was requested by me which altered the cost of an element?and, even then, a few de minimis extras just seemed to appear as if by magic). The one last thought which I would like to impress most upon the readers of this review is Scott?s personal investment of pride in each of his projects. It is rare these days to meet a vendor who is so committed to personal service and quality craftsmanship, and whose crews respect him enough to also have this vital sense of ownership in their work. Thank you, Scott, for making this so eas
- Joe's ChimneyJoe was great! On time, thorough, professional, and super competent. He'll be at the top of the list the next time we need any work done on the fireplace or chimney.
- Joe's ChimneyI am a Realtor. He was prompt but I did not meet him, the listing Realtor did. I liked his manner over the phone. Next time I need a fireplace inspected, I will use him. He seemed to know more about fireplaces than the general inspector.
- Gas GaloreIt went well overall. There were some delays compared to the initial estimate, and there was some cost growth in the end. But the work was done on a 60 year old house, so it was not totally unexpected that some surprises might come up.
- Evenings Delight Fireplaces & BarbecuesThey do everything that they can when they come. I would recommend them to anyone. They also install gas fireplaces as well.
- Epic Building Company IncI am thoroughly satisfied with each project Epic Building Company has performed at my home. I highly recommend this company without any reservation.
- Brandel Masonry IncMr Brandel and son did an excellent and speedy job on the repair to an old Fort Lauderdale home that had fireplaces. It is really tough to find someone to fix fireplaces in South Florida. These guys really know what they are doing and had the job complete within a couple hours. Very happy with their work and the owner even understood when we bought the burners for the fireplaces on our own to save some money. I would highly recommend them and if we are going to build and outdoor kitchen we would hire these guys as they do excellent work. Thanks again guys
Last update on January 8, 2022
Fireplace Companies in Miami
Due to Covid19, we are currently not operating. An update will be posted when we're open for business. Thanks to all our customers. We wish you and your families well. Speedy Floor Removal was founded in 2009 and is a 3-Time Super Service Award Winner! Key Speedy Differentiators: Dust-Free - No dust can been seen. If there’s a cleaning bill, we pay for it (See more below) 1 Day Floor Removal - We can remove up to 2,000 square feet of flooring in one day. Floor Covering Removal - We remov..
"In less than two hours, the floor was finished. There was no dust at all. Speedy floors did a terrific job. The guys were very professional and polite. I am very pleased with the work that was done by speedy floors."
Custom Natural & Man-made Stone Countertops.
"Our experience with Triple D was positive. Bill was professional, knowledgeable and responsive. His estimate was completed promptly. We chose to work with another company whose prices were more in line with our budget. <br />"
LICENSED OPERATOR OWNER With over 15 years of experience, Luis Gonzalez - the owner, is a licensed LP gas installer with the State of Florida Lic. # LI45008. Broward County Lic. # 19-CLPSI-21908-R. My company name is Versatile Solutions and Services, Inc. Versatile offers a wide range of services to provide complete solutions when it comes to propane and natural gas systems. (Call us for a free phone consultation.) We have a lot of experience in permit processing and plan designing for new..
"Luis was a truly competent professional. He responded immediately to my request to install a new gas dryer. He went beyond that initial request, upgrading and replacing a 30 year old crimped copper gas line, attaching a necessary adapter and installing a new gas line shut-off valve. He was efficient, answered my many questions, leak-tested the new line, and tested the dryer after it was connected. I felt fortunate to have benefitted from his service, knowing that if I need any additional gas plumbing services, I will be able to count on him and his expertise.
We are small, family owned, company with over 10 years of experience in stone installations and masonry work. Our work area is from Key West to West Palm and Naples. We take any projects small or big and some of our crew members have been in masonry business for more than 25 years. Please feel free to contact us 24/7 for any inquiries and free estimates. We guarantee your satisfaction with quick and clean work. Any stone addition to your home brings beauty and value to it. We are available to..
"He was amazing to work with and did a beautiful job for us. His estimate was fair and he was able to accommodated the work in a timely manner. He was johnny on the spot, polite, cleaned up well and everyone who has seen the work has been impressed. Stellar provider."
Full installation service lpg and natural gas company, tankless water heater specialist residential and commercial instalations.
"They knew what they were doing and were professional and on time. It just turned out that part was not actually what was wrong with the water heater at the time. So they did their job perfectly. We didn't do our job of analyzing the issue as well as we should have. They did the work and were affordable. I got hold of him after I contacted, like, eight other companies and none of them were willing to work on a gas water heater. They were the only ones willing. They were very on-point. They called and said they were going to be late, but they ended up not being late so it was perfect. Their punctuality was good.
My Luxury Outdoors is the area's premiere full-service company that can handle all of your outdoor needs! Scheduling your next project couldn’t be easier or more convenient because we offer experts in construction and hardscape design all under one roof. Having a variety of certified experts in-house allows us to seamlessly manage your project from start to finish while exceeding expectations all along the way. At My Luxury Outdoors we are masters at constructing high-quality decks, patios, r..
"Never been a part of something so smooth and effortless! This company does AMAZING work and is very professional in doing so! My wife and I could have never envisioned what the final product would have looked like - BLOWN AWAY! Not only will we use this company in the future, it will be the only contractor we use for future work! Bravo guys!!
I have over 25 years experience and numerous references for Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties. I clean fireplace chimneys as well as commercial coal and wood burning ovens that have become popular in many Pizza restaurants.
"I need to get a chimney inspection for insurance purposes. It needs to be done this week or I risk my insurance not being valid. I have talked to Joe for the past 2 weeks trying to set up an appointment. He said he would come today, but would not give me a time. He said he would call me today to confirm the time. He called today and said he couldn't do it today or tomorrow, maybe Wednesday. Again, like several times before, he said he was driving and would not give me a time, and since he was supposed to come today and didn't, and cant even come tomorrow instead, and wont give me a particular time for Wednesday, and had been handling this the same way for a few weeks, I feel like he is waisting my time. I wish Angies list had another chimney specialist/inspector but he seems to be the only one in my area. I guess I would still use him, but only because I cant find anyone else to call with this specialty. <br /> <br /> In the end he did finally make an appointment. I thought it had been made for 10:30 am, and waited there for 2.5 hours calling and texting him. He called back at 1:15, and said he was there and that he had made the appointment for 2:00pm and just got my messages. Maybe it was my mistake thinking we had said 10:00-10:30, but I was pretty certain he had said that. He may be a great chimney guy - but I'd like to see him improve communication. <br />
We at SunTech Builders have been serving south Florida for over 25 years with a flawless track record in home improvements and remodeling. We cater to every house hold and budget and provide a friendly,honest and timely service. We offer design hints and have made the cover of Florida Design magazine. We accept all major credit cards. We also pride ourselves on giving you all the options and details that your budget will allow up front. It's our job to make remodeling painless simple and time..
See all 7 highly rated companies in MiamiJoin Angi now
Find fireplace companies in
- South Miami,
- Coconut Grove,
- Miami Springs,
- Coral Gables,
- Olympia Heights,
- Kendale Lakes,
- Miami Beach,
- Palmetto Bay,
- El Portal,
- Miami Shores,
- Key Biscayne,
- West Perrine,
- The Hammocks,
- Cutler Ridge,
- Miami Lakes,
- North Bay Village,
- Hialeah Gardens,
- North Miami
fireplace companies in Miami
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Exotic Stones1724 NW 21 Street
Miami, Florida 33142
- Alpha South Construction1101 NE 214 STREET
Miami, Florida 33179
- Casa Blanca Builders, LLC10540 NW 26 Street G-107
Miami, Florida 33172
- Chicago Brick & Stone Corp. 1871brick4270 SW 71 Avenue
Miami, Florida 33155
- Dolphin Gas System Inc1614 NE 205 Ter
Miami, Florida 33179
- Evenings Delight Fireplaces & Barbecues9621 S Dixie Hwy
Miami, Florida 33156
- Last Minute Gas Contractors7350 SW 41 St
Miami, Florida 33155
- MADISON CONSTRUCTION GROUP INC4905 SW 74 CT
Miami, Florida 33155
- Rock and Stone Specialists LLC1075 NE Miami Gardens Dr
Miami, Florida 33179
- Shear Construction & Management, LLC6817 SW 81st Terrace
Miami, Florida 33143
- All Exotic Stones
- DRM Custom Masonry500 North Dixie Highway #11
Hollywood, Florida 33020
- DRM Custom Masonry
- EARTHSTONE INC9919 South 87th Court
Palos Hills, Illinois 60465
- EARTHSTONE INC
- HOLLYWOOD FOAM & STONEWORKS13167 NW 42 Ave
Opa Locka, Florida 33054
- HOLLYWOOD FOAM & STONEWORKS
- Joe's Chimney1217 SW 120 Way
Davie, Florida 33325
- Joe's Chimney
- ULTIMATE STONE115 NW 6th St
Pompano Beach, Florida 33060
- ULTIMATE STONE
- Versatile Solutions and Services5403 NW 23rd Ter
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
- Versatile Solutions and Services