Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Memphis, TN
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Memphis
- Ranch ConcreteRanch Concrete did a wonderful job. We wanted to keep the sod that was placed where the extended driveway would go. Jose and his men did preserve the sod perfectly. They did a excellent job on the driveway and would definitely call them for our next project.
- Ranch Concretehe was really nice person to explain me everythinh he was doing i would deff hired him again im planing to do another driway and would like to get him again
- Redeemers GroupFantastic. Redeemer filled all of the voids under the entire driveway - literally at least 1/3 of the driveway had zero support underneath it because the ground had washed away. The Whole driveway is now level and all the cracks are repaired.
- Redeemers GroupThe crews were AWESOME! The first crew Jet & Jed, explained and invited us to watch the whole pillars installation! That was freaking Amazing! The second crew Aaron, Venny, & Tristian also explained the Poly process and I was able to see the cracks actually close right before my eyes! That was also Freaking Amazing! When I tell you these guys knew their stuff, these guys knew their STUFF! All were VERY FRIENDLY and easy to talk to! Finally, if you need any foundation work done, these men at Redeemers are the ones to do a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ job! Happy Customer, Regin
- Redeemers GroupShane and Courtney did an excellent job. Our patio had a lot of cracks and some real major ones. It looks great and will look that way for many years to come. Thanks guys. 👍
- Redeemers GroupThe team of three was on time...actually a little early! Dylan, Charlie, and Louis introduced themselves and shook my hand. Dylan then reviewed with me the work that was to be done and asked me if there were any questions. Then, they got to work. They were very respectful of the property and very careful when traversing the house to the basement. The guys worked very efficiently together. I easily discerned that they had done this many times before as they worked so well together. After completion of the work, we did a walk through to be certain that I was completely satisfied. The basement looked entirely different and unquestionably for the better! I was very happy with the work performed and with the communication from the installers at the job site. The Redeemers Group Co. home office also communicated well with me prior to the installation; I had a direct contact person and telephone number in case I had any questions prior to the work being done...this is a definite plus! I will certainly have them return to completely finish out the basement when I am ready. I recommend Redeemers Group without reservation
- Redeemers GroupThey were fine, I did not go with them, but they were fine. It was pleasant. I definitely wouldn't give them a bad rating.
- Redeemers GroupIt went great! The team that came out was very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and made sure we were happy with the work before leaving. The finished product was even better than I was expecting! This will be the company our family looks to from now on!
- Redeemers GroupWas referred to company.. Owner came out to do (free) initial evaluation of our foundation and of the crawlspace. Overall we were expecting a barrage of bad news. We were expecting to have to stabilize a particular spot where the weight of all the interior walls downstairs comes together to support the upstairs. They were honest that we didn't actually need to do that which saved us an additional jack. There were also honest about the condition of the crawlspace (that is was a lot better than expected). Re: foundation: They showed me from inside the house where the foundation was failing. Liked that I could see it for myself where it wasn't as visually obvious. So I knew they were being honest about where the foundation was failing and where it was not. One room downstairs had a terrible ski slope effect in the floor which I was bracing for an extensive repair. They were able to stabilize that particular area with only 1 jack. Also stabilized a 2nd area that was a more immediate concern. (We had 4 total spots where foundation was failing). Did a lot of research online on my own to see how their method/system/whatever was different from other companies. A lot of information available on their website (and other external sites that it leads you to) that I found helpful. Seems like a permanent solution versus a band aid that a lot of foundation companies use. Also have a good BBB rating. The guys that came to do the work were on time, courteous, picked up after themselves, worked the whole time they were there..(Philip and one other guy...) Communication was good...other then initial mtg with owner explaining work, Philip explained work again when he got there to do it..Knew when they were going to be here, how long it would take,etc... We will have them back in the future to complete the project (stabilization in 2 additional areas ) as funds allow. Not an immediate issue with the other 2 areas or I would have taken them up on their financing option and done it all at once. Overall very pleased
- Redeemers GroupCalled for estimate. Very thorough inspection. Detailed estimate provided. Work done as scheduled, and completed timely. Cleaned up work area afterward. Very pleasant to deal with throughout.
Last update on September 9, 2021
Mudjacking Contractors in Memphis
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Want to fix your sunken driveway before it gets out of hand? Learn why mudjacking is the best and most affordable way to fix settled concrete or asphalt.
Find concrete levelers in
- Hickory Hill,
- Olive Branch,
- Horn Lake,
- West Memphis,
concrete levelers in Memphis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
Memphis, Tennessee 38122
- Piling & Repairs Inc.1271 W Raines Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38109
- Redeemers Group3955 Whitebrook Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38118
- Whiting Allen Home Improvements3886 Philsdale Ave
Memphis, Tennessee 38111
- American Standard Foundation Repair
- Mid South Irrigation & LandscapePO Box 520
Cordova, Tennessee 38088
- Mid South Irrigation & Landscape