Ram Jack Of Tennessee

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2008

We are a licensed general contractor specializing in foundation and structural repairs. We are a family owned company that's been in business for 40+ years, serving most of Tennessee, North Mississippi, parts of Arkansas and Kentucky....

Easley Handyman and Air Condition Service

Easley Handyman and Air Condition Services provides a wide range of services such as painting, drywall, remodeling, decking, pressure washing, sealing, and furniture assembly. We also service and clean air conditioning units. I have been doing this type of work for 30 years. I am self owned and do not believe in overcharging.

08/28/2017

It needed to be done ASAP because of Insurance and it rained for days so they came out and worked in the pouring rain, They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation on one side of house was sinking and it needed to be done ASAP because of Insurance

CATEGORY structural engineer,mudjacking,foundation repair

05/07/2015

We went with another company after it was obvious they couldn't do the work correctly.  They basically told us that and required us to hire our own engineer to tell them what to do.  I'm assuming so that they could pass liability.  The owner of the house prior to us would have probably spent upwards of $40k-$50k - just guessing.   What bothers me is that the "Limited Lifetime Warranty" they presen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We actually ended up not contracting them as they did not demonstrate capability with their product.  They actually refused to honor their work unless we contracted a civil/structural engineer.

CATEGORY concrete repair,structural engineer,mudjacking,foundation repair

01/30/2015

They did excellent work. They're very honest. They don't just give you one price and tell you it's the only way to do it, they give you options and they want the job done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a carport foundation, poured a driveway, and patio.

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking,foundation repair

06/05/2014

It was a good experience and they did a really good job. I was very happy with their work. They did whatever they did to support it and it doesn't sink any more. It was probably a premium price but I couldn't have gotten anybody to do it better. The did the job promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ram Jack of Tennessee to jack up my house because it was sinking on the back side.

CATEGORY mudjacking,foundation repair

05/17/2014

No work done, decided to wait, but quote was provided quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided quote for foundation and floor repairs. Arrived on time and provided same day quote. Decided to wait on having the work done.

CATEGORY structural engineer

Foundation solutions, structural repairs, basement waterproofing & repairs.

House moving.