Listing your home soon or having trouble selling? Consider these essential home improvement and repair tips that will attract more potential buyers so you can sell your house quickly.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Madison, WI
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Madison
- Poulson Appraisals IncIt went well. They were able to come when my children were home and I was not. Did market research and compared properties for the appraisal. Provided pictures and detailed cost explanation as needed.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCIt went well. It was an appraisal that is required by the lender. The appraisal and cost was for a 3 unit residential building in Madison.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCWe needed an independent appraisal to help set the price for an off-market purchase of a duplex from another investor, and so I needed to select an appraiser we had never worked with before. We decided on Pyramid Appraisals, and were very pleased with the quality of work and the appraisal.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCMy real estate agent referred Wayne Weiss to us. I called and left a message; he returned my call shortly. He was flexible with setting up a time for the appraisal, even offering to move it when the forecast called for foul weather. It's noteworthy that he was very busy when I called due to new low mortgage rates - he was very busy yet understood we were in a time crunch. He arrived early and had most of his work complete by the time I arrived. He was professional, explained the process and answered questions thoroughly. He sent a thorough report electronically as soon as he received payment
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCThe price was fair. The guy was there right away did what he had to do and got it back to me very quickly. It seemed very thorough. He was a nice guy to work with.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCPyramid was slow in responding and slow finishing. When we had questions they could not be answered to our satisfaction. One piece of property was being split and the per acre price was double per acres than the larger parcel. When asked for an explanation the company was rude in their response. I actually don't think he took the time to look into our question but just hurried a response. His only responses were emails, never took the time to call
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCThe appraisal process was relatively painless, however Wayne was non-responsive to my follow-up questions regarding the report. I would not recommend him.
- Poulson Appraisals IncThis fellow, Jack Poulson, was rude and unprofessional. He called to make the appointment at 9:30 pm on a Sunday night and wanted us to be there within 2 days for the appraisal. When he did come, he was in and out inside of ten minutes. My wife was offended by his nasty attitude. He used comparable properties that were not comparable and came back with an appraisal 38K lower than our municipality has it at. The lender even said she had trouble with his appraisals every time she had the misfortune of his services. Advise: If your lender selects him to do your appraisal - Refuse to allow it and threaten to go elsewhere if they insist
Real Estate Appraisers in Madison
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Horrible Customer Service. Didn't give us an itemized list of each item that was sold at the sale. Took 30 days to get a check. Didn't return calls, text or emails in a timely manner Didn't disclose an additional charge to take away items. Didn't take unsold items to Hospice gift shop as we requested. We felt he took advantage of our griefCorinne S.
- Business Description:Owner/Certified Appraiser of Dane County Appraisal Service---Degree in Business Real Estate---past Broker owner of a Century-21 office and now over twenty years as a certified Residential Appraiser.
- Business Description:Family owned residential real estate appraisal company serving Dane & Rock Counties and surrounding areas with over 25 years of reals estate experience.Recent Review:The appraisal process was relatively painless, however Wayne was non-responsive to my follow-up questions regarding the report. I would not recommend him.Stephanie N.
- Business Description:If you plan to buy or sell a house. Call me and get a free estimate of the value of the house. Easy way is to punch in Four One Four Nine Four Nine Nine Three Eight Four. You can read more about me.. I suggest you check me out and then call me. https://manojtewari.exprealty.com/
- Business Description:We provide appraisal reports to determine values of real estate property's for Home owners ,Lawyers ,and Financial Institutions
- Business Description:property investment, buy a home, need help renting a home, want a great auction property that could bring positive cash flow from renters every month, or simply need some one to manage your existing property.
- Business Description:We pay cash for Mortgage Notes
- Business Description:Sturdevant Appraisal provides professional real estate valuation services in south central Wisconsin. Owner/operator Mary K. Sturdevant, a Wisconsin Certified General Appraiser has over 29 years of experience in real estate appraisal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
A home appraisal can be complicated. That’s why we created the ultimate, 14-item checklist to reference when having a home appraised for a potential purchase, sale, or any other reason via a mortgage lender or insurance company.
Selling your home during the winter can be more challenging than in warmer seasons, but follow these 10 key tips for listing, marketing, and staging your home during the winter months, and it might be off the market by spring.
Find property appraisers in
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
- De Forest
- Cross Plains
- Black Earth
- Mount Horeb
property appraisers in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bennett & Roelofs Estate Service1116 Patriot Way
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Bennett & Roelofs Estate Service
- Dane County Appraisal25 Frederick Circle
- Dane County Appraisal
- E S Investment & Property Management LLC201 Williamsburg Way Ct
- E S Investment & Property Management LLC
- iGrowCash8615 S Deerwood Ln
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INC3032 LINNERUD DR
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INC
- REAL ESTATE DYNAMICS INC448 W WASHINGTON AVE 200
- REAL ESTATE DYNAMICS INC
- Victoria S. Note Investors2017 s Park St
- Victoria S. Note Investors