Homeowners insurance is essential for protecting your home. But does it cover everything? Here’s what your insurance policy does and doesn’t cover.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Madison, WI
There are 0 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Madison
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCWe needed an independent appraisal to help set the price for an off-market purchase of a duplex from another investor, and so I needed to select an appraiser we had never worked with before. We decided on Pyramid Appraisals, and were very pleased with the quality of work and the appraisal.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCIt went well. It was an appraisal that is required by the lender. The appraisal and cost was for a 3 unit residential building in Madison.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCMy real estate agent referred Wayne Weiss to us. I called and left a message; he returned my call shortly. He was flexible with setting up a time for the appraisal, even offering to move it when the forecast called for foul weather. It's noteworthy that he was very busy when I called due to new low mortgage rates - he was very busy yet understood we were in a time crunch. He arrived early and had most of his work complete by the time I arrived. He was professional, explained the process and answered questions thoroughly. He sent a thorough report electronically as soon as he received payment
- Poulson Appraisals IncIt went well. They were able to come when my children were home and I was not. Did market research and compared properties for the appraisal. Provided pictures and detailed cost explanation as needed.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCThe price was fair. The guy was there right away did what he had to do and got it back to me very quickly. It seemed very thorough. He was a nice guy to work with.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCThe appraisal process was relatively painless, however Wayne was non-responsive to my follow-up questions regarding the report. I would not recommend him.
- PYRAMID APPRAISAL INCPyramid was slow in responding and slow finishing. When we had questions they could not be answered to our satisfaction. One piece of property was being split and the per acre price was double per acres than the larger parcel. When asked for an explanation the company was rude in their response. I actually don't think he took the time to look into our question but just hurried a response. His only responses were emails, never took the time to call
- Poulson Appraisals IncThis fellow, Jack Poulson, was rude and unprofessional. He called to make the appointment at 9:30 pm on a Sunday night and wanted us to be there within 2 days for the appraisal. When he did come, he was in and out inside of ten minutes. My wife was offended by his nasty attitude. He used comparable properties that were not comparable and came back with an appraisal 38K lower than our municipality has it at. The lender even said she had trouble with his appraisals every time she had the misfortune of his services. Advise: If your lender selects him to do your appraisal - Refuse to allow it and threaten to go elsewhere if they insist
Last update on July 15, 2016
Real Estate Appraisers in Madison
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
Listing your home soon or having trouble selling? Consider these essential home improvement and repair tips that will attract more potential buyers so you can sell your house quickly.
From contracts to closing costs, buying a new home can be daunting. Once you settle in, keep these new homeowner tips on hand for an easy transition.
Find property appraisers in
- Shorewood Hills,
- Maple Bluff,
- Cottage Grove,
- Sun Prairie,
- De Forest,
- Cross Plains,
- Black Earth,
- Mount Horeb,
property appraisers in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!