When you want to update your furniture, reupholstering your items is a budget-friendly option. Find out how to hire the best upholstery service.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Las Vegas, NV
There are 3 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Las Vegas
- Color GloEXCELLENT After calling the leather furniture store where couch was purchased and not finding anyone who could do what I was looking for, I called Serge at CorlorGlo and he came that same day at time scheduled for an estimate. The couch/lounge is a 6 yr old Natuzzi L shape bone colored,pretty well used by family including 4 cats (with claws) and a dog. He said it would look brand new when finished. He was able to do it at my home or take it ( one piece at a time) to his work. We decided taking it would work better. He was RIGHT, it does look brand new. Serge was always on time, answered all my phone calls, job was done when he said it would be and at the price agreed on. It is hard to find someone who does this kind of work and I am so very pleased
- Color GloColor Glo (Serge) did an outstanding job repairing the reciner. The entailed replacing a panel on the pillow back that was damaged by my dog sleeping on top of the back of the chair. His back paws ripped two large holes causing the panel having to be replaced. I love the recliner and probably could have bought a new one by adding dollars to what it cost to repair but I do not believe I would find one as comfortable. Glad I did it. I liked Serge, the owner, as he was easy to deal with and has a nice personality. Would definitely recommen his shop as the does quality work
- Color GloSerge came to my house and gave me an estimate to reupholster/repair the seat cushions on my leather couch. The couch is a unique color of tan and I was concerned that the finished product wouldn't exactly match. The cushions came back today and the color match is perfect. The couch looks brand new. Color Glo exceeded my expectations. While the work was not inexpensive, it was worth it
- Color GloSerge and his son are the best. I have a leather courch I love but the bottom cushions had worn and they were not removeable. I was very concerned about trusting someone to make this repair (if even posssible) because this couch isn't even made anymore and we love the stylel ad comfort. Serge came out and said of course he could fix it and made an appointment to take it as well as two leather ottomanns. When he returned my furniture I was in awe at how good it looked and what a wonderful job they had done. In fact I sent them off with three Captain's Chairs bar stool to recover in leather. Remember the days of doing business with a handshake and having the provider follow through on everything he told you? Well thats the experience we had with Serge
- Color GloSerge came on time and looked over the damage my cat had done to an expensive ottoman that matched my sectional. He told me what had to be done and how he would actually repair it. These were tiny tears on the corners and quite a few of them. He also told me they would then redye the whole thing to blend it and match my sectional. One week was all it took and they delivered the ottoman in beautiful condition. No one would ever know it had been repaired...and now my cat has a lot of scratching posts to dig her claws into! She has left the ottoman alone and I'm so happy! Great job!
- Color GloSerge answered my telephone call promptly, asked that I send him photos of the damage to my leather couch cushion, which I did. He then responded to me very quickly and gave me three suggestions, in order of price. I decided which one I wanted, and within 24 hours someone was at my house to pick up the cushions. They recovered the cushions in top quality leather that almost identically matched the existing leather (the couch was 10 years old) and then they dyed some of the seating areas to brighten up the color and make it so the entire couch matched. It is absolutely amazing! It looks like I have a new couch! I would without hesitation highly recommend their services. They were professional, timely and their prices were very fair
- Color GloSerge and his son Chris showed up to my home after confirming an appointment today. Serge first had me text him pictures of the damage to the car and told me he could make it look brand new. I couldn't believe how well he made it look again. It was about 25% of the cost of replacement and the job looks beautiful. I highly recommend
- Color GloSergio beautifully repaired the arm of my couch where my puppy had chewed down to the wood. He did a fantastic job! Would not hesitate to use again.
- Color GloSerge and Christopher were very thorough in explaining the best way to repair my large Nubuck leather sectional. It was extremely faded and yellowed from sitting in front of a large picture window. The top cushions were scratched from my small dogs and stained from years of spilt drinks and food. It took a bit longer than they estimated due to finding the correct color hide. Also because the sectional is so large, they ran out of dye and it took longer than they anticipated to get it in. That being said, they kept me informed of the delay. It was returned better than we expected. A few days later, we noticed a defect in the cushion. Christopher came out, picked up the cushion and brought it back 2 weeks later which was fine since we had been out of town for one of those weeks. We haven't had any problems with it. We intend to have them dye an old glider and ottoman in the future
- Color GloThey are excellent. They do a good job, they do what they say they are going to do, and they are a very honest small business. I got a quote from someone else and it was $4000.
Last update on June 21, 2015
Leather Repair Specialist in Las Vegas
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Pros say reupholstering is a great way to revive aging furniture without having to clean it or throw it out. Get tips on reupholstering your furniture.
Find leather repair shops in
leather repair shops in Las Vegas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B and B Handyman8496 Ravencrest St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89139
- Color Glo1924 Western Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
- Fix It Flo Superior Maintenance Service9817 Ridge Creek Pl
Las Vegas, Nevada 89134
- SkarletHouz Home Services&Designs2934 Casa Mia Ln
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
- Star Chem-Dry5000 W Oakey Blvd Ste E6
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
- B and B Handyman
- Furniture And Repairs INC.17124 Knapp St
Northridge, California 91325
- Furniture And Repairs INC.
- Silver Desert Handyman209 S Stephanie St Ste B # 162
Henderson, Nevada 89012
- Silver Desert Handyman