Furniture And Repairs INC.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2017

17124 Knapp St

Northridge, CA 91325

Established in 1991. Furniture And Repairs INC has been servicing clients in California since 2016, our company may be very young but our experience in furniture business is huge. Founders of our company have been in the business for over 25 years. Our main goal is to always maintain a professional

11/16/2022

Mayra R.

I had the worst experience with this company’s customer service. When I called to make a complaint on the service the technician provided I spoke to a representative that was very rude and when I asked to be transferred to a manager the manager yelled at me, talked over me, did not let me explain the reason I wanted to talk to her. When I told her she had bad customer service and that she needed to work on her listening skills, and I was going to put a bad review, she got even more mad at me. Never did she let me explain the reason why I was upset at the technician. Didn’t give me the time to speak without her constantly interrupting me. Her name is Diana. She told me she was going to send a report to my furniture insurance that they don’t want to do business with me, why because I complaint? Because she was upset at me? I have never dealt with a company like this before. I wished she could of at least lied that she cared for my feedback.

Category upholstery cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], We pride ourselves in the business and services we provide for our customers. Your warranty company manages your claim and they get to decide what can be covered by the warranty and they need to give us the approval for our technician to be able to provide the professional services. We have all the recordings and you were very rude to our team and would not let us explain to you how this process works. Your warranty company almost never covers for an overall cleaning. They requested our technician for a spot treatment cleaning and we are only allowed to do what your warranty company approves for us. You were giving our team such a hard time when we all were trying to help you get this situation resolved. Not only did you threaten to leave us horrendous and wrongful reviews but you were also incredibly rude to us and would not let us explain that we are just a third party company that your warranty company has hired and they manage your claim. As we advised you, they only covered the stains and even if the stains did not come out, you need to contact your warranty so they can continue managing your claim. We pride ourselves in the business we provide but we also hold the right to refuse service to anyone. We had to let your warranty company know that you were giving us a really hard time. If you have any questions, complains or you need updates, please contact your warranty company. Thank you. Best Regards, Furniture & Repairs INC Team.

04/04/2022

ARTHUR J.

Worst Possible Customer Service. I was referred to them by another Furniture Upholstery Company local to Vegas, who said they would be a cheaper option for me. I have a couch with has some damage, and needs to be reupholstered (Couch new is 500.00) the OTHER company gave me an estimate of 1000.00 for reupholstering my couch, (they didn't charge me for an estimate BTW) and referred me to THIS company and told me they would be cheaper. After repeated runaround on various emails, and MONTHS later, they came, told me they could NOT repair the couch and it would cost me 2200.00 PLUS Materials for them to do the SAME job the First Company said they would do for 1000.00. DONT EVER USE THEM. They are a SCAM and the WORST POSSIBLE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

Description of Work
Reupholster Couch

Category furniture repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], WE pride ourselves in our professional business. We checked with our expert technician if possible to provide a discount, but unfortunately the estimate we provided is not the final price, since you advised our technician that your budget is from $500-$600, the report is stating that the labor can not be under $500-$600. It will be more than $2200. To that amount will be added the transportation fee for pick up and delivery and the cost of the materials or you will need to provide the materials., I understand your frustration, but unfortunately we can not give you a discount, your furniture is a 3 piece sectional and besides it is a leather with deep tufting, so this estimate is the least we can do for you. This is our professional estimate for this type of furniture for reupholstery.The $50 is an industry standard and since scheduling, routing, calling, having the technician drive to your residence, and many other functions are included in scheduling a visit, we think it is a fair price. Please let us know if you have any questions. Furniture and Repairs Team.

12/12/2021

Rajesh N.

They did a wonderful job. On the spot they fixed the torn part of the couch

Description of Work
Repairing a torn couch

Category furniture repair

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. Please let us know if you need assistance in any future furniture repair. Best regards, Furniture and Repair Inc Team

05/23/2021

Martha E.

The S-springs under our sofa suddenly came loose so the seat had collapsed. Since the sofa is so old, we didn't know if it would be worth repairing, though we love the sofa. We called several places that said the repair might take up to two weeks, which meant we had nowhere to sit to watch tv for that long. We also got vague estimate ranges, many of which were more than we wanted to pay. Furniture repair sent Mike who was able to repair our sofa right in our house within a few days of our call, the sofa is great now, and he charged $240. We're very happy!

Description of Work
Repaired the springs on our 36 year old sofa

Category furniture repair

Thank you for your kind words. Your satisfaction is most important to us and we appreciate your review so much. Please let us know if you need any assistance in furniture repair in the future. Best regards Diana

02/19/2021

Joe B.

Excellent service!! The tech arrived right on time, quickly diagnosed the problem and quickly did the repair. The problem was that the power switch in the chairs arm was broken. The tech had a replacement part with him and quickly replaced the broken one. Very pleased with this experience. Will definitely use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Our power recliner “died” in the full reclining position and could not be returned to the upright position

Category furniture repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for you kind words. We do appreciate your feedback and value you business with us. We will be happy you if you need any assassinate in furniture repair in the future. Thank you, Furniture and Repairs Inc. team

02/03/2021

Bernadette M.

Fantastic!! Henry was the best!! He fixed it in a several minutes, it was extremely reasonable and he was very nice. I kept the card because I have three more recliners that might do the same thing. The sofa manufacturer and place where I bought it were no help at all. I independently called Furniture & Repairs, inc. and they saved me. We are very, very happy.

Description of Work
My recliner was stuck in recline position

07/23/2020

Carlos O.

It went alright. Very courteous, professional and got the job done.

Description of Work
Bolt replacement in sleeper sofa mechanism.

Category furniture repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for you kind words. We do appreciate your feedback and value you business with us. Please let us know if you need any assassinate in furniture repair in the future. Thank you, Furniture and Repairs Inc. team

04/21/2020

Sandy M.

Great work done on all items. The reupholstered antique chair was beautifully done. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Furniture repaired and a fair reupholstered. A cracked marble top on antique dry sink.

Category furniture repair, upholstery, custom furniture

Thank you for your generosity! We are really happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs. Furniture and Repairs Inc team

04/17/2020

Conrad K.

They found a cable this was shorted out, replaced with a new cable. Both Olga in the front office and Dave the service person did a great job, I would recommend them to any one.

Description of Work
Recliner electric

Category furniture repair, custom furniture

Thank you for finding the time to review our service! We were happy to assist you with the repairs and are really glad that you have enjoyed working with our company. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs. Furniture and Repairs Inc team

03/18/2020

Sonya V.

The two furniture repair projects completed and paid in the description above, were performed in a high quality, high performance, and in an effective, efficient, and timely manner. Thank you.

Description of Work
Re-upholstered four dining room chairs and an antique radio refinished and reulphostered

Category furniture repair, upholstery

03/17/2020

Randy Marshall M.

outstanding

Description of Work
fix tear in sofa

03/03/2020

Mary C.

He was able to repair one. The second chair was too old and could not get parts

Description of Work
Repair electric recliner

Category furniture repair

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate your business and value your feedback. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs. Furniture and Repairs Inc team

02/15/2020

Melissa B.

Everything about my experience with Furniture and Repairs was positive. They clearly explained their assessment process and reasonable charge to come out to personally inspect my furniture. They explained that once an estimate was provided, upon accepting the estimate they would deduct that charge from my total cost. The gentleman they sent out to assess my furniture was professional and patiently answered my questions. The cost of repairing my 6 pieces of mid-century furniture was very reasonable, especially considering the quality of the work that they did. I couldn't be happier with the repairs. I inherited the furniture, and I was so nervous about substandard repairs, and these folks did an exceptional job. Some of the pieces were seriously damaged - wooden legs broken right off - and you can't tell where the damage was. They came to pick up my furniture and returned it in 2 weeks. I'm so delighted with my experience and I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Furniture Repair

Category furniture repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words! We are really glad that you were satisfied with our service and have enjoyed working with our company. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs. Furniture and Repairs Inc team

02/12/2020

Aaron B.

it was timely and excellent

Description of Work
couch repair

Category furniture repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs.

01/22/2020

Michael C.

Everything went perfectly. The technician from Furniture and Repairs, Inc. arrived within the designated window, surveyed the damaged, and was able to fix it quickly. He even showed me how to fix it myself, if the problem should arise again. All in all, some of the best service I've received from a repair company/contractor, ever!

Description of Work
Our bed's headboard had been moved improperly, and had come away from the rails.

Category furniture repair

Hello , Thank you for your review! We do appreciate your business and were happy to help you with the repairs. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs. Thank you, Furniture and Repairs, Inc

12/17/2019

JAMES S.

The tech explained everything he did and was very courteous and knowledgeable. He did the job quickly and cleaned up after himself. Very happy with results.

Description of Work
.Repair a broken recliner chair

Category furniture repair

Thank you for your kind words towards our company and technician. We are very please that you are happy with the repairs and you have enjoined working with our company. Thank you.

12/14/2019

gwen T.

Mike showed up on time. Got it done within 2 hours. He brought a blanket and set up on living room floor, so no debris in house. He cleaned up, tested everything and was a delight. Would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Assemble a media unit with an electric fireplace

Category furniture repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much. We really appreciate your review. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs.

11/19/2019

Judith A.

Oleg was agreeable to just repairing rather than reupholstering the entire chair. I told him it just had to be presentable as it was pretty messed up. He did a great job and I am very happy I had it done. He was thorough, considerate, and reliable.

Description of Work
My cats had totally shredded the bottom of one of my upholstered chairs. It was embarrassing.

Category furniture repair

Thank you for your kind words! We are really glad that our technician was able to help you out with the repair of your chair and that you were happy with the result. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs.

08/30/2019

Donald B.

This is our second experience with Furniture and Repairs - different piece of furniture, but same issue. Our experience with them the first time was so positive that we called them again. They followed through on our call within a week and set up an appointment for a technician to come to our house. They sent an email to confirm and also phoned us. They gave us a bracket of time and the technician showed up well within that time. He also called us 20 minutes before to let us know he was on his way. The technician checked it out, showed us what the problem was and gave us an estimate. He was very patient (did not pressure us) and we told him to go ahead and fix it. It was not an easy job, taking close to two hours to fix it, but fix it he did. We were very happy that he was able to fix it in our home, He charged us exactly what his estimate was. He laid out a very large work mat and left no mess at all. He also removed his shoes when he came in - which we and our carpet much appreciated. We will definitely call them in the future, but hope we don't have to :).

Description of Work
Our problem was that the frame/supports of one seat of a loveseat recliner had broken.

Category furniture repair

Thank you for your review! We are really happy that you were pleased with our work and enjoyed your experience with us. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs.

08/06/2019

Mitzi E.

The technicians assessed the problems and quickly and completely made the repairs. They were polite and professional and I am recommending this company with the highest praise.

Description of Work
I needed mechanical repair on my Recliners.

Category furniture repair

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy that you are satisfied with our service. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs. Furniture and Repairs, Inc. team

07/30/2019

Robert F.

We have a dog who enjoys sinking her teeth into the leg of the coffee table in our den. Twice we have had to have a technician from Furniture & Repairs come out to fix the damage. Both times they did an excellent job and we were most pleased not only in the end result but in the professional manner it was handled. Now if we can only get our dog to chew on something else.

Description of Work
Repair of coffee table damage

Category furniture repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your generosity! We do appreciate your business and were happy to help you with the repairs. Let us know whenever you need any assistance regarding your furniture repairs. Thank you, Furniture and Repairs, Inc

08/24/2018

gabef@telecomintl.com F.

Motor was faulty and they refused to replace it.

Description of Work
Replace a motor for the couch.

Category furniture repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], We do appreciate your feedback about your warranty claim. However, you have never requested a service from us, which doesn't make it right to write a feedback to our company. If you are unhappy with warranty services, please address your concerns to them and get more information about your warranty plan. Our technician's work by policy that warranty services provide to us. The motor technician has installed has been working for 2 months. Unfortunately, there are several reasons that could cause the damage of the motor, such as improper care, manufacture defect, normal wear and tear. There is also a high chance that the problem is with the cord or the wire, rather than the motor itself. Since it's a warranty claim, we are not able to proceed without a permission from them. If they send us the work order, we will be happy to further assist you. Please contact the warranty services for further handling of your claim.

08/14/2017

Maria C.

Sam and his help did an excellent job. They were responsible, arrived on time and cleaned up after themselves. The swing looks beautiful. I would use them again and recommend their service.

Description of Work
They refinished a wood swing with arms, legs, and a table. The structure is about 6' X 5'.

04/06/2017

Karina E.

After I submitted a service request. They called me back and scheduled inspection. Their service guy was very professional and experienced. He was able to repair my sofa in our living room and did not make any mess.

Description of Work
i had Sofa frame broken

03/10/2017

Aramayis M.

It was very fast and easy. From the moment I called them and getting the job done. Easy as 1 2 3

Description of Work
Sofa frame work

Category furniture repair, upholstery

Best Choice Carpet Care

Best choice carpet care has become a reliable name in carpet cleaning for thousands of homes, cleaning more than 1,000 homes daily in Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura and more than 1 billion square feet of carpets every year. Our carpet cleaners use an exclusive hot steam extraction cleaning process to provide deeper and more durable carpet cleaning combined with an ecological solution that is completely natural and safe for your children and pets. This means that you will get a healthier cleaning for you, your family and home

All Shine Carpet Care

If you are looking for good, honest, and affordable carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning ,drapery Cleaning, carpet repairs, and pet stains and odor removal - you have reached the right place. With over 25 years in the business, you will only get the best results .We are on-time and ready for any job at a moment’s notice. We are ready to take care of you now! CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE! 818 881 7709 OR TEXT 818 266 6025

2022 Super Service Award

St1m & Clean

Call us directly or text (818) 288-0809. Founded 2007, we are a family-owned and operated small business with 16 years of professional cleaning experience that services Ventura and surrounding areas throughout Los Angeles County. St1m& Clean never rush our cleaning jobs to just “get the job done”- we take pride in our work and dedicate the amount of time needed for each job! We give our customers the BEST cleaning experience possible by delivering quality work at a fair price.

2022 Super Service Award

Furniture - Custom Made
    Furniture - Sales
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Furniture And Repairs INC.

How is Furniture And Repairs INC. overall rated?

Furniture And Repairs INC. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Furniture And Repairs INC. open?

Furniture And Repairs INC. is open:

What payment options does Furniture And Repairs INC. provide

Furniture And Repairs INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Furniture And Repairs INC. offer free estimates?

No, Furniture And Repairs INC. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Furniture And Repairs INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Furniture And Repairs INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Furniture And Repairs INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, Furniture And Repairs INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Furniture And Repairs INC.?

No, Furniture And Repairs INC. does not offer warranties.

What services does Furniture And Repairs INC. offer?

Furniture And Repairs INC. offers the following services: We provide wide range of services, including frame damage repair, recliner repair, animal damages repair, leather repair, leather cleaning and conditioning, reassembly (furniture not fitting into the narrow doorway), watermark/heatmark removal, furniture cleaning, reupholstery, re-dye, refinish, assembly, and many more. We also create custom furniture pieces, the product page can be found on the website.We take pride in our work and guarantee the highest quality of craftsmanship in the industry.