This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Harrisburg, PA
There are 70 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Harrisburg
- Shreveco Building & RemodelingShreve Construction Company is a very professional contractor to work with. They demonstrated excellent craftsmanship in numerous projects in my home. I had an incomplete porch project started by another company. I contacted Shreve Company . They came to my home, assessed the situation,figured out how to fix the mistakes that were made by the other company and developed a plan keeping my dream vision in mind. I now have a beautiful 3 season room. It was a pleasure to work with Shreve . I plan to use their services for other home projects
- The Grace Family Roofing CompanyExcellent Work! Very Professional! Explained everything -- Protected all my bushes and cleaned all the roofing material up wonderful. Very courtious and respectful . All phases of service were excellent from the timely estimate to finishing the job in one day including replacing siding on 1 end of the house. The crew was amazing. I would highly recommend the
- Country Side Construction LLCVery, very well! They(Country Side Construction) were courteous, safe, caring and professional in every way. The fee was fair as well.
- Country Side Construction LLCWe have lived in our house for over 30 years and have had several jobs done over the years. The work done by Country Side Construction exceeded our expectations! From start to finish Lee and his crew were polite, efficient, timely, true to their word and always cleaned up after every day, not to mention, the work that was done was impeccable. Also, we liked the fact that Lee would always keep us posted on the progress and their plans going forward. They finished the job in 8 days! I would hire again in a heartbeat
- Shreveco Building & RemodelingHighly recommend ShreveCo! Kevin, Greg and their crew did a great job with our project. Kept us informed as the project progressed and they did top notch work on our siding project. They also helped us with ideas for turning our back porch into a beautiful room full of windows and sunshine and made the vision a reality! Couldn't have asked for anything more
- BBR Soft Washing LLCBBR soft washing provided a excellent cleaning of my home exterior. My siding was heavily stained green and BBR cleaned the siding, windows and roof completely. I wish I had taken a before and after. Our home looks brand new. Bill was great to work with. He was prompt to schedule and complete the job. He went above and beyond and exceeded expectations. I highly recommend BBR for house cleaning
- Choice Home Remodeling Inc.We were happy with the process. Evan gave us timely and clear estimates. The workers were skilled and professional. Bill (project manager) was responsive to our (small) concerns.
- Country Side Construction LLCCountry Side Did a Good job for us installing a roof and Exterior Trim on a whole house renovation we completed. We will use Lee again. D.P. FUSS BUILDERS INC.
- Hackman SmartRoofIt looks great and it was within budget. They were very friendly and and they finished within a day. This is the second project with Hackman and I would hire them again.
- Mione Family Remodeling IncMione Family Remodeling has completed two projects for us in the last 1 1/2 years. The final outcome of both projects definitely met our expectations. Both employees and contractors were professional and respectful of our home/property. All questions and concerns were addressed satisfactorily in a timely manner. We would not hesitate to work with Mione Family Remodeling on future projects
Siding Contractors in Harrisburg
- Business Description:Aspen Home Improvements specializes in replacement roofs, windows, siding, entry doors and patio doors! Regardless if your project is big or small, we can help! For more than 25 years, Aspen Home Improvements has been the most trusted name in Home Improvement in your area. We pride ourselves in serving our customers with cost-effective and energy-efficient replacements. Additional phone - (717) 569-3700Recent Review:On September 1, three weeks ago, the remains of Hurricane Ida hit our area. Our basement flooded and water began seeping through the walls on the first floor. The water restoration company came out to help two days later. They went into the attic and found gaping holes around the chimney and said that the chimney had not been correctly sealed or flashed. We immediately contacted Aspen, who had put a new roof on our house just this March, which is still under warrantee. We called every day for nearly two weeks, spoke to the secretary who was lovely and said she would have someone from management contact us. We never received a single phone call from the company. We hired a private roofing inspector to come assess the damage. He confirmed that the roof around the chimney had not been properly sealed by Aspen and noticed several other defects that he determined were NOT caused by the storm but by Aspen's faulty work. Today we woke up to more water in the walls. Aspen has not responded. We are not litigious people, and we understand they likely had lots of work following a big storm. ALL we wanted was for them to come fix the roof. If we hire a different company, our warrantee will be voided. The house has now suffered additional damage because they refuse to simply contact us, take responsibility, and repair the roof. At this point we will likely have to hire a lawyer on top of all the stress of working with insurance and contractors to try and repair our homeLindsay M.
- Business Description:Hitman Construction is a full servicing contracting organization specializing in additions, home remodeling, and all else to update your home as needed. INCLUDING - FINANCE OPTIONS Our General Contracting services include, but not limited to: *Roofing, *Siding *Decks & Patios, *Flooring, *Water Proofing, *Window Installation, *Door Installation, *Turnkey, *House Flipping, and *Property Maintenance REMEMBER FINANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLERecent Review:This was the biggest and most expensive mistake I've ever made in my life. After the new $350 vanity was installed, I noticed a small chunk missing out of the side of it and said something to one of the two guys working on my project. All he said was, "oh yeah." Not "we'll fix it," "I'm so sorry," NOTHING. Next thing I saw when they left for the day was that a blob of gooey silicone caulking had been shoved into the missing chunk. That stuff doesn't dry and I had a tough time wiping off as much as I could. After the shower was installed, I noticed each of the two seams where the side panels connected with the back wall of the shower were uneven. When I mentioned this to the owner of the company, all he said was, "Oh, that happens and won't hurt anything. No water can get in there." It's very noticeable and clearly wasn't right. I also painted the area around the shower and toilet in advance solely for the ease of reaching those areas before they were installed. A few weekends later (11/9/20), I finished painting the remainder of the bathroom, including around the doorway and top of the vanity. At this point, when I was finished with that, I noticed that for half an inch above the vanity top and several places around the top of the shower, the paint hadn't dried, it just coagulated in spots. It turns out that the silicone caulking they used was NOT PAINTABLE!!! What contractor worth his salt does that??! I've done projects around my house over the years and I even know that you always use paintable caulking in a bath or kitchen! When I told the owner about that, all he said was, "Use your finger to 'roll' what you can off the wall." WHAT???! Now what am I supposed to do as far as painting these areas?? I had to ask the owner to please have his guys even caulk around the top of the shower and across the top of the piece of quarter round in front of the shower at the floor level. They came back to do that, but when they left, they STILL never caulked the floor piece or filled in a hole in the caulking where the baseboard met the side of the shower near the floor - water can get in there. When I spoke with the owner AGAIN, he said he would have them come back again to do that. I told him I'll do it myself - at least I know it will be done right this time. I paid this guy over $4,600 for this project and all I'm left with is caulking to finish and to figure out how to get the silicone caulking off my walls. I'm not happy with the marble vanity top I chose and plan to replace it - I was going to have this company come back to do that for me, but after this fiasco, I don't even want them in my house ever again. As excited as I was to have Hitman Construction do this work for me, now all I can say to anyone considering hiring them is keep looking for a company who actually cares about the work they do, and knows enough to use the right products. Please beware and don't make the same expensive, time consuming mistake I did!Candy B.
- Business Description:Blue ribbon exteriors LLC is a GAF factory certified roofing installer with 50 year warranties available. Mule Hide factory certified roofing installers with 20 year warranties available. Flo Free Gutter Guard certified installers with lifetime warranties. Blue Ribbon accepts checks or cash for completed work. Free estimates. Mention this ad and get $250 off complete roof installs. Award winningRecent Review:Agreed upon services were competitively priced and completed in a timely fashion. However, the Blue Ribbon Exteriors installation team should be very careful with existing home features that they come into contact with. Many of the original flashing, gutters, and trim features of the home were damaged when the project was completed. Also, scaffolding that was installed at the rear of the home was not properly stabilized and supported which collapsed (in wind) and damaged an existing composite deck. Although, the roof looked good when it was done and there has not been any leaking issues or shingle loss in the past year. The "Would you hire again" question should have a "Maybe" option which I surely would select after this experienceWilliam K.
- Business Description:With over 8 years of professional construction experience... we are here to address any general contracting you need . Whether you are looking to replace a few windows or build a luxurious home.Recent Review:Where can I start... There is nothing bad to say about Lee, Cody and crew they were professional,polite and among other good things. They kept in touch with everything and not just on week days if I had a question 9-10 pm at night on weekend he would write right back if it was to late at night my question would be answered 6-7am next morning. The craftsmanship of these guys are incredible. They cleaned up everyday after job. They put 12x16ft deck with roof in 3 days thanks alot Lee and crejohn c.
- Business Description:We specialize in residential and commercial construction, remodeling, renovations, and MORE! Our passion is to provide a better quality of service. We make every work site a safe site, enforcing safety as our priority and quality is our guarantee! We value consistency and quality. We are fully informed with the latest industry standards, trends, and are equipped with the latest technologies to assist you from concept to creation. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job..Recent Review:It went Great ! Very professional, friendly, responsible and attentive to my vision for the project. I would recommend Sanbury to anyone needing any kind of home-improvement work and I would definitely hire them againRalph F.
- Business Description:Bachman’s Roofing is Family owned and operated Building and Remodeling Company servicing Pennsylvania for over 40 years. Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling, Inc takes pride in quality workmanship, and long lasting customer relationships, being sure to service a customer’s every need. Our staff is licensed and insured and they only use quality productsRecent Review:Job not done yet. Looking for less expensiveMarie G.
- Business Description:As one of only three roofers in York PA to be certified as a GAF Master Elite Roofer you can count Par One Construction to handle your roofing replacement and roofing repairs. We handle siding installation and door and window installation and deck building. We serve York, Hanover and Gettysburg PA. Interior remodeling is also available. As a family business you are getting skilled trades people to take care of your residential or commercial property. Our roof replacement services come wi..Recent Review:The 2 gentleman that came and did the work were great. They listened to what we wanted and provided options on how we could do it. They were excellent at clean up and it did not seem like we lived in a disaster zone while the construction was performed. I am extremely happy with Par One and will be using their services againadam p.
- Business Description:We are a family operated exterior residing business offering replacement of siding, windows doors gutters and etc. with over 20 years experience in the field. We offer top quality workmanship, superior service, and reliable products installed by our own experienced crew. Our motto is "Quality Workmanship that Speaks for itself" We are "A company of integrity doing service as unto the Lord.Recent Review:Luke Martin responded immediately and came out the very next day after we suffered wind storm damage to our house last month. He and his crew transformed our dated, faded old house into a blue beauty! We love the work that they did and walk outside just to see how nice it looks. Luke and his crew were honest, professional and courteous. Our home now displays the workmanship and skill that Luke Martin and his team have. We could not be more pleased and would gladly work with him again on other jobsCandy W.
- Business Description:Buffalo Creek Roofing is a local business specializing in reroofing and all your exterior needs. We can do your shingles, metal or rubber roofing. Also siding and fascia. We offer a 5 year workmanship warranty on most roofs.Recent Review:It was good, Omar was great. He arrive when he said he would. And he came the same night he called, he is polite.Brian C.
- Business Description:We are a unique, family owned home remodeling company with the rare combination of high quality products at affordable prices. All of our energy efficient products come with a Life of the Home Warranty. All our estimates are free with no obligation to buy. We are a full replacement window, roofing, siding and sunroom additions company and do not undertake repairsRecent Review:I had a rubber roof with a lifetime warranty put on my house 6 years ago. It started leaking within a year. They've came out multiple times to "fix" the problem and it leaks now worse than before. I've since been calling the owner to have my roof properly repaired and he has not sent anyone out and is now sending me to voicemail. We paid higher than market price because of the "warranty" AJ supplies with their work. Last storm I had 15 buckets placed around my house catching rain from their workmanship. I would not recommend them to anyone EVER. They do not follow up with service, contracts, or customer serviceNate H.
Deals in Harrisburg for Siding
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Harrisburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Beginning General Contracting1411 North George St
- A&T Siding Installation 2340 Bryansville Rd
- A. Bec Roofing & Construction1672 Quail Dr
- Abel & Son Roofing & Siding1537 Country Squire Rd
- Accurately Created Exteriors175 E King St Bldg 2
- Ace Handyman Services of South Central PA4219 Derry Street
- Adams Construction188 Goodyear Rd
- Adonais511 E Ross St
- ADVERTO TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS258 KIRSTA LN
- Affordable Home Services89 Governor Stable Road
- AJ Window and Door Solutions IncThomas Ott 151 Main St
- Alan Weaner Seamless Guttering145 Weaner Road
- ALL Renovation & Design LLC88 S Penryn Rd
- All-star property management and maintenance3130 Walnut St
- allan s wolfehome improvment59 bragg drive
East Berlin, Pennsylvania
- Allen Building Systems, Inc.5698 Gingrich Road
- Allied Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.340 Pleasant View Rd
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
- AMEREX American Exteriors3755 E MARKET ST
- American Construction Services419 market street
- American Remodeling Enterprises Inc1563 Long Run Rd
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- american roofing siding window&door com.po box 283
- American/Hungerford Bldg Prod150 Fulling Mill Rd
- Andrew Maloney2330 Vartan Way
- Ashley Home Improvement31 King Dr.
- Aspen Home Improvements2653 Lititz Pike
- Austin's Remodeling10 Shirley Lane
- Autumn Construction2900 Market St
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- A New Beginning General Contracting
- B & E Roofing & Remodeling LLC174A E Main St
- B E Shank Contracting Inc406 Larchmont Rd
- B&B Home ImprovementsPo box 60969
- B&D Contracting Services6101 Embers Lane
- Bachman's Roofing Building & Remodeling Inc36 S Elm St
- Barkers Roofing and RemodelingPO BOX 208
- Basement Finishing by Hartel Constr. Grp., Inc.601 Walnut Aly #2
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
- BC & Sons Construction Co483 Pine Grove Rd
- BCR Building & Repair134 Birch St
- Beattie construction236 Weldon aly
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Beaverson Home Improvement57 State Road
- Beiler Brothers836 Peters Rd
New Holland, Pennsylvania
- Beilers Quality Exteriors
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Bell Valley Contractors3626 Shaffers Church Rd
SEVEN VALLEYS, Pennsylvania
- BERO'S REMODELING3435 DERRY ST
- Best Contracting3624 E Newport Rd.
- BETTER VIEW WINDOWS DOORS671 N HANOVER ST
- Biniek Specialty Contractors LLC563 Baltimore Pike
Mt Holly Springs, Pennsylvania
- Blue J Enterprises558 Broadway, Apt 3
- Blue Mountain Building & Remodeling Inc309 Evergreen Street
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors LLC1957 Stoverstown Rd
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
- Blue Ridge Windows & Doors1315 Georgetown Rd
- Bob Sheetz Roofing & Siding Co LLC4701 Earl Dr
- Bolger Design & Remodeling53 West Main Street
- BOLLINGER BUILDERS69 MAPLE FARMS RD
- Bollman Construction910 Kilroy Cir
- Bosse Home Improvements421 Beck Mill Rd
- boyer brothers construction204 miller rd. apt 2
- BrentMore Construction117 S. West End Avenue Suite 15
- British Masonry and restoration INC53 Stone Rd
- Broadback Home Improvements2348 Beaver Valley Pike
New Providence, Pennsylvania
- Broadback Roofing, Inc1130 Elizabeth Ave Box 10
- BRUBAKER BROTHERS2001 SHEAFFER RD
- Buffalo Creek Roofing 1601 Hominy Ridge Rd
- BuilderMen7040 Chambers Hill Road
- Built It Construction Llc532 Greenland Drive
- Bulloch Contracting100 Coventry Cross Rd
Mount Wolf, Pennsylvania
- Burns home improvements llc
- Bushey and son drywall40 Fox Hollow Rd
Shermans Dale, Pennsylvania
- B & E Roofing & Remodeling LLC
- C & E General Services, LLCP.O. Box 1372
- C & L Construction70 Edison Rd
- C.A.R.E Property Services1235 Abbottstown Pike
- CAM Remodeling LLC2819 Candlelight Dr
- Capital Siding and Spouting Inc1500 Smokehouse Ln
- Capitol Remodeling1550 Vernon Street
- Carlton B Geesaman Bldg & Remodeling Inc65 Church Ln
- CARTER LUMBER2128 S MARKET ST
- CARTER LUMBER1840 HARRISBURG PIKE
- Century Home Improvements by Century Spouting, Inc2147 S Market St
- CF CONSTRUCTION414 W Granada Ave
- Chad T Hunsberger Construction LLC4060 Lisburn Rd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Harrisburg7917 Derry St Ste 104
- Choice Home Remodeling Inc.550 E Main St
New Holland, Pennsylvania
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clear View Homes & Remodeling399 N 39 St
- COLEBROOK CONSTRUCTION INC1700 Hummel Ave
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Collins Construction, Inc.3196 Shermans Valley Road
- Colmar Contracting9 Todd Rd
- Colonial Custom Building and Design4324 Plymouth Street
- Commercial Residential ServicesPo Box 1039
- Countryside Roofing & Exteriors LLC4 Glenwood Dr
- Craftsman Mobile and Modular Renovation2730 Castanea Drive
- Craig Layton Home Improvements807 Pheasent Road
- Crain Contracting Inc.1385 Ridge Rd.
- Creative Building Concepts145 D Street
- C & E General Services, LLC