Find top lawn mower repair services in Harrisburg, PA
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Harrisburg
- WALTEMEYER SALES & SERVICEDid not have the necessary tube in stock but got it the same day and called me in the pm to come pick up.
- DAVE'S LAWN & GARDENDave's performed this service very promptly and at a very reasonable cost. I was thoroughly pleased.
- KERRY'S LAWN & GARDEN INCOur lawn mower died one night and wouldn't restart, or would only do so sporadically. It was also smoking terribily, so we took it in to Kerry's to be looked at. Even though it was a particularly busy time of year for them, they were able to take a look at it and fix it within the week, which I was very pleased with. They gave us an estimate when we brought the mower in and what we actually paid was almost exactly the same amount. They also told us that they wouldn't make any major repairs without contacting us for permission first. Overall, I was very happy with their work and customer service and would definitely use them again
- EBLING'S SERVICEPLUSOkay, let me get right to the important point: when was the last time you had an estimate from a company, they completed the work in a timely fashion and then gave you a bill that was $200 LESS than what they quoted? Well, it just happened to me, and although I have never done an Angie's list review, well this just pushed me right over the edge! I have an Ex Mark ZTR mower. I purchased it from Eblings years ago and have relied on them for service since. They offer a routine servicing where they pick up the unit, do the work, and then deliver it ready to go. Since the unit is used for commercial purposes it gets quite a beating, and it is good to have them look at it every year or two. This year they picked it up, I had a call from them describing what they felt would be wise preventative maintenance, carefully reviewed with me what they felt really "should" be done now versus what could maybe wait another year and quoted a price of 950 for all of it. After understanding what all they were recommending I told them to go ahead and do all of it (a breakdown in the middle of summer is a real bummer). When they delivered the unit I looked at the very detailed invoice, saw the final price and thought "Well I'll have to call them and tell them they made a mistake somewhere, maybe they added things up wrong, or maybe they forgot to do something." But looking it over I could see they did everything and then I noticed a little note: "everything came apart easy, so we came out under estimate". So, as my dear departed mother would say, "Well, I'll be!" ANYWAY: I have always appreciated Ebling's service: good service, good advice, friendly, helpful, but this time they proved one more thing: good character. The best definition of character I've heard is doing the right thing when no one would know the difference. Well, I would never have known the difference
- Weist HardwareThe saw would barely start and when running would run only about at half power. After the service which was completed in only a few days despite being a very busy time for lawnmowers, the saw started smoothly and ran like it was new. The sharpened chain cuts like a warm knife through butter. Very happy, the saw is like new again
- MYERS EQUIPMENTThe guys at Myers Equipment are top notch from start to finish. They picked up my snowblower, gave me an estimate of recommended work to be done, performed the work promptly; when they dropped off my snowblower they brought the worn out parts along and fully explained all that had been done. I've used them in the past and will continue to use them in the future. I highly recommend Myers Equipment Sales and Service
- SOUTH SIDE CYCLE & MOWERWhen my husband spoke with Chuck about the repair he was very friendly and knowledgeable. We took it to them on a Sat. morning as they are open until noon. He did a great job at repairing our blower.
- JC Cobb Small Engine RepairHe picked it up exactly when he said he would and then returned it promptly. He completely tuned up the lawn mower and drained and cleaned the gas tank. He was great, more than reasonable, and friendly.
- DEER COUNTRY FARM & LAWN INCThey picked up my mower, serviced it and brought it back. My experience with them was good. They did the job with effort.
- VALLEY AG & TURF LLCThe BEST Customer Service EVER! This company really took care of us. Our riding mower had the engine go out at the end of warrenty. They worked with the manufacturer and got our repair covered at no charge. They came and picked up our unit, brought us a loaner, returned our unit and picked up the loaner. Top Notch, Products, Sales, and Service. They definately depict ideal Service-After-The-Sale! We Love this Place and recomommend it to every one. This is just one example of many experiences wit them that we could share
Last update on February 12, 2015
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Harrisburg
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"I wish I had used these people earlier. I ordered a part for my dryer and was able through their instructional video to fix it myself. Let me tell you I am "mechanically challenged" in just about every way. LOL I may have cut myself through my own stupidity but I did it. it was easy and I did not have to pay a repair man for a simple fix. Thank you so much!
In-House Financing Available. Additional Hours: Sat 10:00 Am-4:00 Pm.
"As always, Velocity did an excellent job, quickly, and at a reasonable price. The team there is friendly, helpful and provides excellent customer service."
See website for more details.
"from beginning to end it was great. everyone was extremely helpful, the cost was reasonable and the process was seamless.."
Roofing, electrical, emergency calls, door replacement, windows, pressure washing, hardscaping, landscaping, molding, flooring, drywall (repair, new construction) ceilings, carpentry, painting/staining, small engine repair(certified), tree removal, junk hauling, water proofing, seal coating
We sell Gravely, Ariens, and Efco equipment. We sell the commercial grade zero turns that have the best ride in the business.
Quality cuts for low prices, just starting out and trying to make some money for my son who is in high school
Small locally owned hardware store selling a huge assortment of hardware, nuts and bolts, plumbing, electrical and lawn and garden items. Lawn mower and snow blower repairs. Replace screens and glass in windows.
"Now that's customer service. My lawn mower is running better than it ever has. It runs better than when it was new. Truly. Quality work and great communication!"
Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No service charges.
SYTT is a small, local business that has been operating in Southern York County for over 30 years. We employee approximately 25 people.
"THE FOLKS WERE TRUTHFUL ABOUT THEIR BACK LOG WHICH WAS NICE. THE WORK WAS COMPLETED PROFESSIONALLY AND POLITELY. THE TRACTOR RAN GREAT AFTER THE WORK WAS DONE."
"Very trustworthy and very good service. If they do not get the job done right the first time they will try until it is done correctly."
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Camp Hill,
- New Cumberland,
- New Kingstown,
- York Haven,
lawn mower repair shops in Harrisburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Hornungs Ace Hardware6005 Bluebird Ave
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17112
- Hornungs True Value and Just Ask Rental509 S 29th St
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17104
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 58405350 Jaycee Ave
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17112
- Hornungs Ace Hardware
- BOMBERGERS STORE555 FURNACE HILL PIKE
Lititz, Pennsylvania 17543
- BOMBERGERS STORE
- Crestview Enterprises9 Third Avenue
Pottsville, Pennsylvania 17901
- Crestview Enterprises
- D & R Lawn Mower Repair Inc116 Market St
Middletown, Pennsylvania 17057
- DEER COUNTRY FARM & LAWN INC2710 MOUNT JOY RD
Manheim, Pennsylvania 17545
- D & R Lawn Mower Repair Inc
- HIGHLAND GARDENS423 S 18TH ST
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania 17011
- HIGHLAND GARDENS
- JB Hostetter & Sons 1225 W Main St
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania 17552
- JB Hostetter & Sons
- R S Hollinger & Son Inc113 W Main Street
Mountville, Pennsylvania 17554
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- R S Hollinger & Son Inc
- Sears - Lancaster200 Park City Ctr
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
- Southern York Turf & Tractor, Inc.250 North Main Street
Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania 17361
- Sears - Lancaster
- Toy Tech Cycles424 Firehouse Rd
Grantville, Pennsylvania 17028
- Toy Tech Cycles