Contractors play an essential role in lead paint safety, so homeowners should take the time to research and hire a pro with the proper certification. We outline how.
Get matched with top lead abatement contractors in Greensboro, NC
There are 3 highly-rated local lead abatement contractors.
Lead Paint Removal Experts in Greensboro
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in demolition and Asbestos Abatement Services, along with mold testing and remediation. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent work! Project was completed as described in the contract. They completed the job and left our basement and crawl space spotless! Thanks you, T and T Abatement!Karen H.
- Business Description:Asbestos Removal, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation and Demolition. What makes us different is our competitive pricing, we get jobs done in timely manner, strive for excellence and we are owner-operated. We have been in business since 2001, and now we are looking to expand through using this avenue. Hard workers, knowledgeable and honestRecent Review:EMR services assisted me in every way possible. Was planning a renovation in an old house before we moved in and had asbestos testing done through them. When the test came back positive a day before I was to start the renovation, they pulled an emergency permit and had the asbestos removed and 3rd party inspected by 3 p.m. the next day. I didn't lose a day of work. They were there for any questions, were incredibly thorough, sent pictures of the final products, and communicated clearly and effectively throughout the entire process. I would recommend EMR Services to anybody. They were wonderful to work withMatthew H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned, local company. Since 1993 we have been servicing the Piedmont, providing the top quality work that you, and your home deserves. We meet customers at their home, or location of the job, to go over what their needs and wants are for their project. We help with the planning and design process by sharing our knowledge and designing plans for the project. We also offer up to $100,000 in financing with rates as low as 4.9%, and 0% for up to 18 monthsRecent Review:When I bought my home in 2016, I didn't know a soul in the area. I interviewed more than a half dozen contractors before I met Sherrill. I knew after speaking with him that I wanted him to completely gut and re-do the master bath. Since then, Sherrill and his team have gutted and redone the kitchen, built a privacy fence, a deck and a new front entryway. I have full faith and trust in them. They know exactly what they're doing. It's wonderful to be able to speak so highly of a contractorCathrine M.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Third Generation Construction Company. Family Owned & Operated. Our clients value the relationships that we build with them & know that we are committed to quality service from our own employees , not subcontractors. We offer several specials through out the year. The Specials usually follow suit to our Exhibits at Home & Garden shows. We have several options of payment. We offer Financing with GE Capitial, Visa, Master Card as wellRecent Review:submitted my project request through Angie's list website. no one ever reached out to me to here about my project. I don't know if the error was with Angie's list site or the vendor. Do not recommendthomas o.
- Business Description:I have been in business for 15 years. The work I do for you is done with the same preciseness as I would do in my own home. As the owner, I do most of the work and communication with you on different aspects of the work. When I arrive at the jobsite, the tools needed to do the job are right at hand. This saves time and your money
- Business Description:We are a 25 year old, Family owned, 2nd generation, full service Restoration Company out of Burlington NC. We are located in Northern Burlington/ Alamance County and cover an area about 2 hours outside of Burlington. We have 15 employees, including 3 General Contractors, 2 Clean Trust Masters Cleaners and 4 Clean Trust Certified Techs. We strive for excellence in our industry and will give nothing less than excellent quality from start to finishRecent Review:Lots of problems. 1st they would never respond back to my calls, 2nd called the night before they were supposed to start to tell me that it would be the 1st of the following week before they could start. Not good, I had already moved out everything in the kitchen so basically I had to move stuff back so i could live there over the weekend. They said the job would be completed in one day, wrong took them several days. They damaged the back door on my house and it took them forever to fix it. Their workers left cigarette butts all over my yard where they had their saw set up. Then when they sent me the invoice it was higher than the written quote I had received from them. When I questioned them about it they said then needed more plywood they they thought and forgot to send me and my insurance a revised estimate so I got stuck with the added costDaniel S.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Top Knotch Services is your one stop shop for all your home and property needs inside and out. We are owned and ran by fire fighters, so call us to get the work done by the men you can trust.Recent Review:Fantastic companyChristie M.
- Business Description:Sasser Companies is a group of integrated companies that operate independently as well as collectively to provide unmatched service in Disaster Restoration, Content Restoration and Storage, Retail Flooring, Construction and Electrical Service. With a staff of over 50 employees, we work on projects both small and large. The Sasser name has long been associated with Construction because it was the first company established in 1989. Our Superintendents, Project Managers and staff bring over 100 ..Recent Review:Lucas did measurements and provided a proposal, which was better than 2 more local flooring outfits, so we hired Sasser Flooring to redo our first floor. This required 1) demolition and removal of porcelain tile in kitchen and laundry, some hardwoods from halls, and carpet from living, dining and sun room, 2) installation of new sub-floor plywood to make all floors level, and 3) installation of new Coretec luxury vinyl planks with transitions. The team of Steve (lead), Terry and Nathan did an excellent job on all fronts. When I pointed out any concerns, Steve handled them immediately. The job was professional from start to finish, and we are very pleased with our new downstairs floorsRobert B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lead paint removal expert articles
Before you start your own home improvement project, learn common code violations to avoid a disaster. One highly rated provider shares four big mistakes.
Exposure to lead paint can occur during home renovation. Protect yourself by hiring an EPA lead-certified contractor in Indianapolis for projects on older homes
Find lead abatement contractors in
lead abatement contractors in Greensboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AR Home Improvements, LLC216 Athens Drive
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- AR Home Improvements, LLC
- Booe Building & Remodeling2611 BAYTREE DR
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Booe Building & Remodeling
- First Call Cleaning and Restoration3205 NC 62 North
Burlington, North Carolina
- First Call Cleaning and Restoration
- JAY MIZE CONSTRUCTION5644 Loop Rd
Clemmons, North Carolina
- JAY MIZE CONSTRUCTION
- L&H HandyMan Service3662 Cornell Blvd
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- L&H HandyMan Service
- Miracle Method ConstructionPO Box 547
Oak Ridge, North Carolina
- Miracle Method Construction
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters
- WALKER CONSTRUCTION SVC INC320 S ELM ST
Greensboro, North Carolina
- WALKER CONSTRUCTION SVC INC