Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Get matched with top sewer cleaning companies in Grand Rapids, MI
There are 12 highly-rated local sewer cleaning companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Sewer Cleaning Reviews in Grand Rapids
- Service Professor IncVery difficult process for the guys who came out. However, they worked extremely hard and persevered through the challenges for us and we could not be happier with the result. Would 100% hire again.
- Service Professor IncIt was a great experience. Paul, our service rep, was prompt, courteous and friendly. He explored thoroughly the situation with the clogged drain and found the solution almost immediately. He cleaned the drains with the snake and spent about an hour flushing the drain and making sure the clog was gone. My previous company did none of that and recommended I should have the floor torn up and replace the drain pipes . Paul recommended that we not be concerned with that and he felt that the drains would work perfectly. If not to be sure and call him. He said even if he did have to tear up the floor it would cost between $500 and $600. This is $1000 less than my other company, Penning Plumbing, Quoted. I would recommend Your Plumbing Connection and Paul Gerbasi to anyone who needs plumbing work done
- BUDGET PLUMBINGTHEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING. THEY WERE ABLE TO IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM AND A SOLUTION RIGHT AWAY. THEY CLEANED UP ALL OF THEIR MESSES THE MOMENT THAT THEY WERE MADE. WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THE JOB THAT THEY DID.
- BUDGET PLUMBINGRyan was very professional, kind, efficient, knowledgable, timely, and the cost was very fair. I appreciated his friendly demeanor and helpful suggestions. He was considerate as well and cleaned up after he was done. I would not only recommend him, but will be calling on him should the occasion require a skilled professional
- BUDGET PLUMBINGI called and left a message with Budget Plumbing at 12:30pm. Within 10 minutes I had a call back from Ryan, who scheduled someone, informing me of one customer ahead of my appointment. He estimated it would be a couple hours. I received a call from the service tech at 1:30pm when they were around 10 minutes away. Jerry came in and inspected the problem, grabbed his equipment and got right to work. He informed me of what was being done and was polite and friendly, apologizing for the small mess (which I had insisted upon cleaning myself) created in the process. It took 60' of snake to reach the road and clear the way, but he was able to do it. I ran water to test the drain while he finished up so he could verify it's effectiveness. After he was satisfied, he had me stop and cleaned up around his equipment before bringing me the paperwork. Jerry was in and out in about an hour. I was happy with the results and the price. I will definitely consider Budget Plumbing for work in the future after having a positive experience
- BUDGET PLUMBINGWe needed a new sewer pipe from house to septic (had a dip in it, and also was partially still made from old clay pipe pieces), new water heater, and fix problems with kitchen sink (low water pressure, very slow drain). We found a plumber (not through Angie's List) that was willing to work with us on the price by having us do some of the work ourselves. He recommended replacing all the water pipes going to the kitchen sink as the slow water pressure was likely due to the old pipes corroding. We also discussed the water heater; going with a tankless one or replacing the 40 gallon with two small ones placed in the attic to save space. After numerous discussions with the plumber we decided that the sewer pipe was the most urgent one. We did all the digging to expose the old pipe. We worked on this for several months, and had the plumber stop by occasionally to review the progress. Once we had the whole pipe exposed he would not return our calls anymore. After numerous tries to get in touch with him, we started calling other companies, as it was late in the fall and we did not want to have an exposed sewer pipe on our yard when the snow started falling. Budget Plumbing was one of the companies we called. Ryan came by the next day after we called him. He gave us an estimate on replacing the sewer pipe and water heater. He did not recommend putting anything in the attic in case of a leak. He also looked at the kitchen sink. He noticed a broken part on the faucet, and recommended that we go buy a new faucet first, he thought that would fix the water pressure instead of tearing up the whole kitchen. He recommended snaking the kitchen drain with a commercial grade one, as our own manual efforts had not cleared the clog. We bought and installed a new faucet the next day; the water pressure was back to normal! That sealed the deal for Budget Plumbing. Made an appointment for the following week for them to come out and replace the sewer pipe, water heater and snake the kitchen drain. They were done with draining and removing the old water heater, installing the new one, replacing the sewer pipe and snaking the kitchen drain in 5 hours(!!!). They even covered up the sewer pipe half way up so that it would not be exposed to the cold
- BUDGET PLUMBINGI called and spoke to Jerry. Jerry and Tony were over within an hour and were able to resolve my problem. Thanks very much!
- BUDGET PLUMBINGThey quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it. While they didn't have a new drain vent that fit our fixture on the truck, that's an easy fix for us to finish. My husband handled the call and said we would absolutely use them again!
- BUDGET PLUMBINGGreat firm to work with. I called in the morning and they came early afternoon. Cleared out a very clogged drain, did it quickly and neatly. Nice guys. I will definitely use again.
- BUDGET PLUMBINGThe sewer pipe started leaking first thing in the morning and Ryan showed up within a few hours. He was professional and made quick work of fixing it. Everything works great now and there is no more leaking.
Sewer Cleaning Companies in Grand Rapids
- Business Description:Service Professor is one of the largest home service repair companies in West Michigan! From our base in Grand Rapids we serve more than 15,000 residential and commercial customers in 7 counties providing your electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, and sewer service and repair needs. When it comes to creating the very best customer experience, few compare to Service Professor! Our commitment to providing exemplary service is the foundation of our business model and the driving force behin..Recent Review:Great experience. Steve and Darrien were wonderful. Very professional and personableRobert H.
- Business Description:Magnum Plumbing & Heating Inc is your One-call Solution for Plumbing/Heating/Cooling where Providing a great value is our only "Service Contract" Emergency response 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week and 365 days a year Licensed in the State of Michigan Plumbing # 8002886 Mechanical # 7114957 Boiler # 31538Recent Review:It was excellent. They knew what they're doing, knowledgeable, and it was efficient.gary b.
- Business Description:Our four divisions are plumbing (residential & commercial), hardware (3 retail locations), heating & cooling, and water treatment.Recent Review:They were always on time and they did excellent work. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.Brian D.
- Business Description:Founded in 1999, Lascko Services has been delivering greatness to the Miskegon, MI area. If you want a company who has flat rates pricing, answers their own phones and shows up at your convenience for your plumbing and HVAC needs, than Lascko Services is the company for youRecent Review:You guys are awesome! Chris was awesome! He was on time, and very professional when going over our options. We went with option C and had the pipes replaced! He had it done quick and kept us in the loop as he got it done. We are very happy to have our bathroom up and working smoothlySarah A.
- Business Description:We specialize in lawn care, landscaping, hardscaping, fencing, patios, grading, etc. *We do not snowplow*Recent Review:It was perfect. They provide good service, quality of work was there, the response time was good, and they used quality product.Mike M.
- Business Description:We are west michigan's leading septic tank and excavating provider!Recent Review:It was a difficult job and they had to dig up the openings. The service was very professional and he installed receivers at a very good price so digging would not be an issue in the future. Their front office staff is very responsive, the service was excellent. I would give them my highest recommendationRegan L.
- Business Description:Sister company: Plummer Disposal Service. We offer waste services in West Michigan and it's surrounding areas. We specialize in Septic and Sewer and also offer waste removal services for Restaurants and food plantsRecent Review:The drains in the house were not working. Brandon came out, opened and pumped the septic. He also vacuumed out the plugged line from the house to the tank which took care of the problem. All of this was completed within 24 hours of calling. The price was better than the competition as well. Very pleased with this company and will use their services again in the futureRoy W.
- Business Description:Septic Works is a local, family owned and operated business that excels in offering quality service in the septic industry. Joe was raised in a family of plumbers, which taught him the importance of being customer focused, keeping a holistic perspective of septic systems and the importance of consistent septic system maintenance. We are a small local company, family owned and operated. To prevent septic system failure Joe recommends pumping your septic system every 2-3 years, this keeps your ..Recent Review:Joe, Ruth and their team provided exceptional customer service! They are reliable, trustworthy, friendly and get the job done! Appreciate the work that they do! Would highly recommend their service!Barbara Z.
- Business Description:Z PLUMBERZ - 800-654-1300, is a Professional Plumbing, Sewer & Drain Service Company. Z PLUMBERZ employs only the best Plumbers and Sewer & Drain Experts to perform Residential and Commercial plumbing repair and replacements, Industrial plumbing, Drain and Sewer cleaning. Z PLUMBERZ also offers Trenchless or No Dig Sewer Pipe Repair and Diagnostic services such as Smoke Testing, Thermal Imaging, Backflow Certification. Call today for an appointment or schedule on line at https://www.zplumb..Recent Review:I received a text that Dan would be arriving 20 minutes before my scheduled window which was welcome news. He arrived at that time and was professional. He did wear a mask for anyone curious in these weird COVID times. 30 minutes later all of his tools were picked up and I had a working drainOtis V.
- Business Description:Advantage Plumbing & Drain is your first call for plumbing needs – residential or commercial. Whether you have a leaky pipe, clogged drain, or find yourself needing an expert to install a new septic system, Advantage Plumbing & Drain can help! Each of our highly skilled technicians are certified, insured, and trained to tackle any plumbing, sewer or drainage problemRecent Review:The tech was able to clear the line out and remove the unnecessary second trap. He snaked the drain and since then everything is running well. The only thing that I didn't like was that the tech forgot to put the washer discharge hose back into the utility tub, so had I not checked that, I would have had water all over my basement. Simple oversite, but could have been costlyCorey V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
When was the last time you gave your sewer system some attention? If it’s been a while, it might be a good idea to clear any debris out of your sewer line.
You probably avoid your sewer drains until you need to clear a clog, but keeping up with maintenance can help you avoid problems later. Learn how often you should be cleaning your sewer drain.
Find sewer cleaning companies in
sewer cleaning companies in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Cook's Plumbing Heating & Cooling4000 Alpine Ave. NW 624
Comstock Park, Michigan
- Advantage Plumbing & Drain1690 E State St
- Affordable Plumbing and Property Maintenance Inc.2215 Bristol NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- All Things Septic13945 Mcclelland ave
- All-Flo Plumbing2130 Three Mile Rd. NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- A-Cook's Plumbing Heating & Cooling
- Charon RepairsPO Box 342
- Charon Repairs
- Doctor Rooter1537 Monica Lane
- Doctor Rooter
- Eastpointe PlumbingPO Box 275
- Eastpointe Plumbing
- VANDERLAAN SEWER SERVICE912 EVERGLADE SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- VANDERLAAN SEWER SERVICE
- Whitney Electric & Plumbing3120 Kenyon Ln
- Whitney Electric & Plumbing
- Z PLUMBERZ North America37545 Schoolcraft Rd
- Z PLUMBERZ North America