Want to build a backyard water feature, such as outdoor water fountains, garden ponds or a water wall? Consider these outdoor water features to add tranquility.
Get matched with top fountain installers in Grand Rapids, MI
There are 1 highly-rated local fountain installers.
Matching on Angi
Fountain Installers in Grand Rapids
- Business Description:GeoX Excavating & Installation LLC is a Michigan- based, family-owned company offering a wide range of services to the greater Grand Rapids area to the Traverse City area. Unsure if we service your area? Contact us! We pride ourselves on being a comprehensive service provider in several aspects including, but not limited to : excavation Demolition Dump trailer rentals Residential services Geothermal services Lawncare At GeoX, We strive to provide the hig..Recent Review:The service was great. Good customer service and professional help. iI would hire him again in the future.Jordan r.
- Business Description:Tile and stone installer here to meet all you tile needs from waterproof showers, bathrooms kitchens and moreRecent Review:It’s a mixed response. First, we love the finished job. Unfortunately, we were given a written estimate that was not itemized and although he said he would give us all of the receipts for materials, as well as the discount he gets for them, none of that ever happened. Also every time something changed or we needed or wanted something different...it was priced off the top of his head. Ohhh you want that? Okay that will be $1,500. Wait...I picked out the tiles and for the sq ft he said we needed, it was no where near the price he said (and that’s without the discount he was supposed to pass on to us). I just don’t like not having an itemized bill, breaking out material and labor. He also said they would cover our bed and other stuff to keep it clean. They didn’t. They put paper on the hardwood floors, which I appreciated, but the dust and dirt was everywhere. I had to strip the bed and wash everything when they were gone. They also banged/scratched door trim and other things. Good thing I keep white paint around to cover stuff. All in all we paid $5,800 for a shower retile. I told him from the beginning that my ex-husband, my dad, my brothers, my son, etc. either are, or were, in construction so I’m familiar. I guess he didn’t believe meIvey M.
- Business Description:5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:I contacted Greenscape AND PAID before summer 2019. Kept getting postponed. Didn't sprinkle grass seed until October. Was all washed away with rain. They promised to plant Butter Bur did not have enough to fulfill what was promised. The area had very, very few plants. When I complained they came out the following year and sprinkled VERY FEW grass seeds - very few germinated. I was extremely disappointed in the job that was done and have tried repeatedly to discuss a remedy. First text was answered with the nasty comment that I was the worst customer they ever had. Now they refuse to answer my texts or phone calls. Just giving everyone a warning here. Contemplating Better Business BureauLinda P.
- Business Description:Touch of Green Landscaping is a locally owned family business that has been serving Grand Rapids and all surrounding areas for the past 11 years. We specialize in Landscape/Waterfeature Design & Installation and provide many other services. We stand behind our motto: "Quality Is Our #1 Priority", as our customers not only keep us in business, but are the reason we are in business! We are fully licensed and insured and provide a wide range of services year round. Your property is our passion, ..Recent Review:Spent over 40k on landscaping for my house. Bought 15 trees that were 12-15 foot tall. Most looked rough to begin, many were planted wrong with the mounds above the ground, the trees were even set/planted very crooked and talked to Jason about my concerns. He said they have a 1 year warranty and we would replace them if they started dying. Less than a year later I showed him they were dying and he said he would replace them. I also had a very large boulder retaining wall put in place by his company and at that time I showed him it was falling down. Big boulders stacked on small boulders. I have small kids and it’s right below my patio and there ledgestone steps through it. I am terrified to have them go near it. There are many other problems like trees and bushes that were dead before the 1 year warranty and he would not replace them. Stay away from this companyDan T.
- Business Description:JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service is a full landscape management company with the knowledge to take on any job and over 13 years of experience in providing beautiful landscapes. Will give you that eye catching curb appeal to enjoy for years to comRecent Review:The owner, Josh, made an appointment for 3:30 on Tuesday, 10/21/14 to come give me an estimate for leave removal, gutter cleaning and removing and replacing some chain link fence. He did not show up at the appointed time,didn't call to say he wasn't coming and here it is five days later, and he has not responded to several texts and a few phone calls asking to at least let me know whether he has changed his mind about wanting to give me a quote. No response whatsoever. <br /Margaret N.
- Business Description:Looking to celebrate a special event, or anniversary, or a need to update your home or Business facility and want to tell your story in a unique way. Just contact me and see how affordable the best can be. To see more go to: WestonRayfield.co
- Business Description:Discount Landscaping has been in business since 1998. Discount Landscaping has been a family owned and operated business sine 1998.We have 6 full time employees and very rarely do we need to use sub contractors but with any business of this type there is always a time when u need to use sub contractor.When we use sub contractors one of our employees will always be on site so there is no need for the home owner to worry..our customers and there homes is our number one concern because its o..Recent Review:After having this company for snow removal, I asked for an estimate for lawn work. I received an estimate for lawn mowing and edging near the middle of March. Contract was to start April 1st. However, they never called to see if lawn needed mowing. I wasn't too worried due to the weather and grass not growing too fast. When I did call to see when they would come, I was promised they would be here. They did not show up. My grass was so tall, my tiny toy poodles could hardly climb through the grass to go "potty". After many calls to see when they would be coming, I asked one of the contacts if this meant they didn't want my business and should I find someone else? it was suggested that I find someone else as they had taken on a couple of "larger jobs" and were running behind. I realize I am a "little peon" and small $$ job. However, a business can keep a smaller job better than a larger job in the long run. With this attitude, a business won't keep clients very long. They had done my snow plowing and was slow getting to me some of the times. Damage has been done to my yard - and hopefully not to my sprinkler system. They said they would be out to repair - but haven't seen them for repair as yet. <br> <br>I will not recommend, nor will I use this company again. <br> <brNellie L.
- Business Description:Cutting Edge Hardscapes was founded to provide the best hardscape services in Grand Rapids and surrounding areas. We strive to build a strong relationship with our customers so we can build beautiful, one of a kind outdoor living spaces. Our innovative designs combined with our well-trained installers provide the best craftsmanship around. Jason DeBoer fulfilled his dream of owning his own business by forming Cutting Edge Hardscapes LLC. He has over 14 years of experience in the construction,..Recent Review:Jason, owner of this company, has performed two jobs for us so far. He has done a full master suite tile shower remodel and mudded our basement after we put up the drywall. Jason greatly assisted me in finding the right color scheme as well. Cutting Edge is professional, timely, trustworthy, and I would hire them again in a minute! You will not find anyone more reliableStephanie R.
- Business Description:We as a family owned business are proud to meet your every outdoor landscape dreams. DreamScape Designs & Landscaping specialize in design and creating the most extravagant pieces of art. In addition to basic lawn care services we provide everyone with free estimates! We are a fully insured company with over 15 years experience. The Company takes the up most pride in our customers satisfaction, that we guarantee our work for an entire year! If you are able to dream it, we can make it reality!..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fountain installer articles
Landscape architects can help determine the right location and size for a home water feature, design an attractive resting place and perform full installation.
Water features including streams, bubbling fountains and waterfalls can all add an aquatic ambiance to your backyard. Adding fish is an option as well.
Find fountain installers in
fountain installers in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 131 AUCTION LLC1165 ELECTRIC AVE
- 131 AUCTION LLC
- Blue Water Pools Inc465 Lake Michigan Dr NW Ste 5
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Blue Water Pools Inc
- Cutting Edge Hardscapes8329 Young Ave NE
- Cutting Edge Hardscapes
- DreamScape Designs & landscaping791 E 16th St.
- DreamScape Designs & landscaping
- EVERGREEN LANDSCAPING17045 NEW HOLLAND ST
- EVERGREEN LANDSCAPING
- Hydro-Turf Irrigation6229 Pyramid Ln.
- Hydro-Turf Irrigation
- JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service3126 Gilmore Lne
- JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service
- Platinum Landscape Management2111 Knollpoint Dr.
- Platinum Landscape Management
- Rockworks LLC1101 Rhodes Rd
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Rockworks LLC