Learn how to fix a clogged basement floor drain using simple tools. While you can fix some clogs easily yourself, you may need to hire a plumber with special tools if you have a severe basement drain clog. Here’s how to snake a basement floor drain.
Get matched with top drain cleaning companies in Fresno, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local drain cleaning companies.
Recent Drain Cleaning Reviews in Fresno
- Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & HeatingThe plumber showed us a trick for how to clear the food trap using the garbage disposal and water pressure, which I really appreciated! He also, with permission, came early so punctuality was great. Only downside is this business is pretty expensive, twice at least what I have paid out prior plumber
- Trig Builders Inc.We just finished our remodeling project with Trig Builders who did a stunning remodeling work at our house by completely demolished the existing kitchen and to build the new designed one. Ezra was the main person that we dealt with during the entire work and he made sure that everything will go according to the plan. He also managed all the people who worked at the house (close to 15 different people) while the office made sure that all the orders and deliveries will be handled in the most professional way. We wanted to have our new kitchen project finished before the new year and Ezra promised that it will and we can write here that he did fulfill his promise. highly recommended company
- Trig Builders Inc.Yossi and Ezra, along with their team of hard working professionals did an a stunning remodeling job by making sure that all the stages of our master bedroom and bathroom remodeling project were done beyond our expectations. They brought to life all their words and promises and for that I give them my review here. We had waited a long time to do this remodeling project, we really wanted the best. Although it went over our budget a little (because we are the ones that added more things to the work during the project), We got what we paid for - it is wonderful!! Thank you
- Trig Builders Inc.Our recent experience with Trig Builders was a long distance remodeling project relationship thing. We hired them for our project before we moved into the home (because we are out of state). As part of their work, they installed new floor around the entire house, totally remodeled the guest bathroom including some major upgrades to the master bathroom. Due to our situation, many of the design details were discussed and agreed over the phone and by emails while most of the remodeling work was even done without us visiting the house and seeing the progress. Yossi and Ezra definitely made this ‘almost’ stress and super difficult work entirely easy and nice. We had our total trust and confidence in them and the team that worked made us feel that we are in awesome hands during the process. The high quality work and the time frame that took them to finish the work…made us so pleased with the decision to hire them and we felt it right after we finally moved in. We recommend Trig Builders for their excellent services, high quality and also because they are truly a pleasure people and company to work with
- Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & HeatingHad to completely repipe with PEX due to rotted pipes made in China. Ebert and his team did a great job and were very professional. Even the sub they brought in for the sheetrock work was great. Recommend!
- Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & HeatingCalled me within minutes. Came the next day. Provided an excellent low cost solution with great advice.
- Crown PlumbingEfficiently! My house is 60 years old and can be difficult. He was well prepared and handled this job A+.
- Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & HeatingJesse came out 4 times in order to get the job done and he did an amazing job. He was punctual, helpful, gave great customer service, and really knew what he was doing. The first time Jesse tried to find our water leak and gave us a couple of estimates. The second time Jesse had a full schedule, but still came out before all of his other appointments. He dug where the leak was thought to be and marked off and showed me that the leak was close because you could see the water bubbling up. He explained he wouldn't dig anymore because he didn't want to cause the water to spray up into the yard and make the leak worse. We scheduled to have our leak fixed as soon as possible, right after Christmas and before New Year's. This is a busy time where some businesses sometimes have skeleton crews working or not all attention and work is put into the job, but this was not the case with Lee's Air. Jesse and his crew dug up the old pipe and replaced it with a very thick grade of PVC pipe and put our front yard back together in less than 2 days. They finished fixing and replacing the broken pipe and got our water back up and running at the end of the first day. Jesse even went through the house to check all of our sinks, toilets, and showers to make sure they were running properly. The second day they were there for about 4 hours making sure everything was working right in the front and putting the yard back together as nearly as they could. I was impressed with their work and they surpassed my expectations as far as putting the yard back together and cleaning up. They put our bushes that were dug up back in the correct spots and cleaned up and threw away part of another larger one I told them we were going to have taken out and re-landscaped anyways. The cement walkway was left fully intact and the dirt was put back and cleaned up very well. Don't hesitate to hire Lee's Air even if it is during a busy holiday season because they do quality work and have great employees like Jesse. Thank you Jesse
- Snake 'N' LateralsExcellent. Angel and his crew were very professional and Angel's experience really showed in the quality of his work. Communication was excellent! No phone tag, there use of text messaging and email kept me in the loop on start times, arrival, etc.
- Snake 'N' LateralsAngel was punctual and honest. His work and recommendations were spot on. He even passed on another job knowing it was not in his wheel house and gave a great referral to another local business who could handle that specific job. Very clean, friendly and funny guy. Work was done right the first time! No surprises, just quality work for a great price!
Drain Cleaning Companies in Fresno
- Business Description:Lee's was founded in 1981. Lee's offers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing services for Fresno, Madera, Sanger and Clovis to both businesses and home owners. Lee's offers residential plumbing diagnostics for $49 and that fee is waived upon approved repairs. Lee's offers residential AC & Heating diagnostics for $99 and the fee is not applied to repairs. Lee's offers FLAT rate pricing which means we do not charge by the hour, this way you know what to expect up front. Please call for commerci..Recent Review:Eric Franklin performed repairs, he did excellent, he went above & beyond. It took a little longer than expected, but he stayed & did a great job.AUDRY S.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Ignacio, Wayne and Patty all of them were excellent. The work that they did, the equipment they installed and all of them were courteous.William P.
- Business Description:Hi there! We are a local eco-friendly trash can cleaning service. We clean, sanitize, disinfect & deodorize your trash, recycle and green waste bins. Our specialized truck uses reclaimed water. Quarterly service is $29.99 for 3 can cleaningsRecent Review:It was so awesome! I've never seen my cans so clean. They came out today and cleaned my trash cans and it was a great experience. They smell great!keihon s.
- Business Description:If Drain Guru can't fix or repair your project then we don't charge you! We are also available 24 hours - a - day, 7 days - a - week. Drain Guru is your neighborhood drain cleaning and sewer repair specialist. We use up front pricing and guarantee our services to not only be the best in the industry but also very affordable. Drain Guru is dedicated to providing the highest quality plumbing service for businesses and families across the Central Valley. We at Drain Guru understand that plumbing..Recent Review:They are amazing. Polite professional, ended redoing all the plumbing under both counters to where everything was brand new to match our new counters. They are our go to guys no matter what.Andrea W.
- Business Description:Snake 'N' Laterals is a locally built company based out of Clovis, California. Shop Small and SAVE! We are a FULL service plumbing company in Clovis, Fresno and the Central Valley up to a 50 mile radius. We offer our services at a fraction of the price including but not limited to water heaters, drain cleanings, shower, toilet, bathroom sink, kitchen, laundry room, mainline repairs/re-pipe, clean out install, and now offering HYDRO-JETTING! We strive to provide the ultimate in customer servic..Recent Review:It never did, appointment was made and was a NO SHOW. I guess they have too much work and can't handle it.Rex S.
- Business Description:Thank you for choosing Bulldog Sprinklers for your next repair or new sprinkler installation. Owner Patrick Leonard is a Fresno State Graduate, and has been in business 15 years. Please view our reviews to get a better understanding of our customer service and customer satisfaction reputation. Our number one priority is customer Satisfaction! Bulldog Sprinklers specializes in residential Sprinkler systems, plumbing repair, landscape irrigation repair & installation, fencing, painting and more..Recent Review:Job was done quickly and he did a great job of clean-up. Very friendly people and I would highly recommend them.Jim M.
- Business Description:We are a family ran plumbing business. We accept checks and cash.Recent Review:We needed a cracked pipe replaced, which turned out to be a complex job. Travis of Goode Plumbing returned our call the same day, gave us an estimate quickly, and did the work promptly. No problems since then. Easy to work with, skilled, and trustworthy. It's kind of rare to find a contractor with this kind of work ethic and reliabilityElise B.
- Business Description:Providing home & commercial repair, remodel, & construction services since 2008. Licensed & Insured (Lic #: 940435). ''If it's broken, Mr. Fix-It''Recent Review:Built an awning. Fair quality work and fair pricing. Everything else below average. Took over two weeks to built a small awningLaura E.
- Business Description:New to Angie's List! Excited to work with members for any of your plumbing or remodeling needs!Recent Review:The plumbing issue was not completely resolved the initial evening it was worked on because of a variety of complications. A very well-knowledgeable and competent crew was sent out first thing, the next morning. The clog and leak were promptly repaired to my satisfactionGabriel M.
- Business Description:10 plus years experience. 30 different colors too match yours. 5 og gutter and 6Recent Review:Had an appointment for Wednesday Didn’t hear from them Called and was told Thursday because of rain Called Thursday late in the day and was told Friday at 8:00 am Called at 8:45 Friday and was told they were at the warehouse and would be on their way I then cancelled the job because I can’t tolerate unreliable people Each day I had to be the one to contact them No courtesy for my time that I waited everyday for them to show up The least they could do is give me a call I hope they don’t treat others this way I’m not one to write reviews but this company warranted onJudi F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain cleaning company articles
Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Before choosing to use tree root killer to unclog your sewer lines, first discover if roots are your issue and if your pipes are beyond tree root killer’s repair. Read this guide before pouring chemicals down your drain.
Find drain cleaning companies in
- Del Rey
- San Joaquin
- Orange Cove
- Squaw Valley
drain cleaning companies in Fresno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AARON'S ROOTER & PLUMBING SERVICE, LLC1774 CHERRYFIELD AVE
- ACE Construction2573 E. Vermont Ave.
- ACME DRAIN & ROOTER SVC30 ADLER AVE
- ACTION 1 PLUMBING4585 E MICHIGAN AVE
- All Certified Plumbing2620 Alamos Ave
- All Clean Hydro Jetting & Pressure Washing166 N Oxford Ave.
- All Pro Plumbing2012 E Fallbrook Ave
- All Star Plumbing1310 N Blackstone Ave
- AM & PM Plumbing/Rooter Inc.1383 N Abby
- ARC - Aleman Roofing and Construction3942 e Clinton ave.
- ART DOUGLAS PLUMBING5855 E CLINTON
- Artman Plumbing827 Hoag Ave
- Ayala ConstructionPO BOX 5766
- AARON'S ROOTER & PLUMBING SERVICE, LLC
- C K Purcell Plumbing1486 Tollhouse Rd.
- CALIFORNIA TREE & LANDSCAPE2427 S ORANGE AVE
- Cardan Construction & Renovation Inc806 S Fulgham St
- Central Cal Plumbing, Inc.570 E Fantz Ave
- City Plumbing4301 N. Selland Ave Suite 106
- COMFORT CRAFT REMODELING7472 N Ivanhoe Ave
- CUSTOM PLUMBING9731 S CHESTNUT AVE
- C K Purcell Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing Armona CA14435 Locust Ave
- Emergency Plumbing Armona CA
- Hydramax Whirlpool Bath Service and Repair2254 E Kelso Ave 2254 E Kelso Avenue
- Hydramax Whirlpool Bath Service and Repair
- INSTALLS PLUS3443 E Gettysburg
- INSTALLS PLUS
- J and L Plumbing37072 Kensington Dr.
- J J's Handyman ServicePO Box 7866
- J.J.'ll Do It218 N Magnolia Ave
- Jeff's Plumbing1267 E Vartikian Ave
- JM PLUMBING4827 E. CAMBRIDGE AVE.
- JOHN MASTRO PLUMBING1128 BARSTOW AVE
- JP HEINTZ & CO INC900 UNIVERSITY AVE STE 100
- JRM Construction6651 N. Bendel
- J and L Plumbing
- M.B Plumbing & Remodeling288 W Dovewood Ln
- MASTER ROOTER & PLUMBING5954 E Pontiac Way
- Mid Valley Rooter Services1525 E Noble Ave
- Mr Fix-It Home Repair & Handyman13061 Rosedale Hwy Ste G #242
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of South and Central Valley130 E North Ave
- M.B Plumbing & Remodeling
- Nelson Plumbing 214 W Alamos Ave Ste 110B
- Nelson Plumbing
- Pacific Plumbing Co2393 Ashlan Ave
- Panther Raingutters1472 E Cypress Ave
- PHIL HERNANDEZ SEWER RODDING4509 E NEVADA AVE
- PINNACLE PLUMBING INC1064 BARSTOW AVE
- Plumbers Fresno1713 Tulare St
- Plumbing Tech Repipe Specialists1620 OAKLAND RD
San Jose, California
- PLUMBLINE PLUMBING1717 S COUNTRY CLUB LN
- PR Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.4296 E Ashlan Ave
- praytor and son plumbingpo box 1251
- Premier Plumbing Inc2457 N Bundy Dr Ste 101
- Pro Rooter & SepticPO Box 4856
- Pacific Plumbing Co
- R ROOTER4979 E DAKOTA AVE
- RAINBOW CARPET CLEANING239 W PAUL AVE
- Rapid Rooter Drain Master & Plumbing Experts375 W Bedford Ave #103
- Ray Arnold PlumbingPO Box 218
- ROAR Construction4675 North Third
- RODEO ROOTER1721 OXFORD AVE
- R ROOTER
- Trade Kings517 S 8TH
- Trade Kings
- WCC Plumbing1512 Mildred St
- WCC Plumbing
- Your Property Doctors5839 W Robinson Ave
- Your Property Doctors