To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in El Paso, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in El Paso
- DOTS REMODELING... DEPENDABLE ON TIME SERVICEWent very well. Most of his time was spent on the door. It looks great! Solar shades are killing the sun that comes in from the west.
- Windows PlusAli was extremely attentive to detail and quality of the work. His work is a good value and I highly recommend him.
- St. Mary's Custom ShuttersSt Marys was referred to us several years ago. We used them on our first second and third house. The shutters we ordered this time came in about 8 weeks after they were ordered. All shutters were were larger than normal so were happy they all fit nicely. The installers were very professional as always
- Shutters by Miguel Angel IncA close friend recommended Miguel Angel after having had shutters installed in her home. I contracted Miguel Angel to install shutters in my living room and master bedroom in 2003. I was extremely happy with the work so in 2008 when I purchased another home I contracted him again to install shutters in my living room, dining room and bedroom, and again, I have been extremely happy with the results. I had painted the house prior to moving in and he used that color paint on the shutters and they look great. In the first house, after 3 years, a screw worked loose on one shutter through wear and tear and they came and took care of it at no extra cos
- St. Mary's Custom ShuttersWe still use them. They stand behind their work. If anything goes wrong, they come out and fix it. They're very particular. They're perfectionists. They came in to install and if it doesn't look right, they take them back and will fix them. If you ever have a problem they come right out and fix them again. I will use them again
- J & R BLINDSAfter contacting four companies, Jand R was the only one that showed up to give me an estimate. The price was reasonable and the blinds were ordered, received, and installed within nine days of acceptance. Each blind fit perfectly and the installation was professional. I was also impressed that the representative showed up each time EXACTLY when he stated he would. I would definitely use this company again
- Shutters by J A Paint ShopEverything was perfect. They were prompt and professional. The shutters were repaired and they looked like new. The stain matching was perfect. We were under a deadline to move out of the rental house and they even accomodated me to get everything done in time. I thought that the price was a little high, but I had already done a little research on buying the parts to do it myself and they were not cheap. Overall I am very satisfied and feel that I got and excellent product at a fair price
- TONY'S BLIND SHOPWhen I called Tony to see if he could put up our custom-made venetian blinds, he said he could and would. He quoted me a price which seemed too reasonable to be true. So, when he arrived on the appointed day, I showed him the work to be done, and he said it was no problem and that he would take down the old and put up the new without any help from me or my wife. He lived up to his promise and even put the curtains back up after completing installation of the new blinds. He accomplished these tasks within one hour and at the agreed upon price. I also asked him to measure other windows in our house, which he did, for I want to have him come back and install more new blinds when they become available. The whole experience restored my faith in the American work ethic
- St. Mary's Custom ShuttersOnce I called for an estimate, I was able to be scheduled in within three days. They were on time, polite, and organized. It takes 4-6 weeks from the time you order until the shutters are installed.
- TONY'S BLIND SHOPProvider was always prompt and worked very hard to fabricate and install the blinds the way my wife wanted them. I would recommend him anytime.
Window Treatment Services in El Paso
- Business Description:The Floor Store @ The Carpet Co. is a flooring sales and installation company located on 2nd St. in Albuquerque's North Valley. We are locally owned and operated and have been in business for over 25 years. Whether you need flooring for residential, commercial, builder or property management work, we can help you. At The Floor Store, estimates are always free and usually done within 48 hours. Do you need carpet fast? We stock an assortment of styles and colors for quick installations. Come vi..Recent Review:We are very pleased we chose the The Floor Store to help us select new flooring and have it installed. We worked with Bill Cunningham to choose carpet and vinyl flooring materials that we are very satisfied with. The installation crews for both the hard floor and the carpet were incredibly professional and highly skilled. They arrived as scheduled, worked consistently throughout the day(s) and completed the work when expected. Between the new flooring and new baseboards, our house feels refreshed and contemporary. This was a great investment in our home and we're so glad we made itLarry B.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:#1 Window Tinting for Home or Business. No Cars. 3M window Film. Pricing varies depending on size, shape, height of window or film chosen. 10% off for Angie's List members.Recent Review:Jim was excellent. He was honest and actually told me my windows were just fine and I didn’t need an upgrade on them. I valued his honesty and he answered all my questions. And he didn’t charge me for all his great adviceAnnie N.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in replacement windows and patio doors, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:So far, terrible. First, a warning: I would recommend that a customer NOT agree to 50% up front money. They took a LOT of money, then didn't show up for 11 weeks. And communicating to find out about the delay was frustrating. They are over a month late (past their NLT date) finishing. They left metal shavings and trash in the yard from their first work. Their communications are horrid - we were not kept aware of the long-delayed schedule. Phone calls and emails were shuffled off, or not returned. They still need to install the two doors we have been waiting for and we can't seem to get a good date for when they will show up. They left the upstairs windows unfinished. They left off important pieces of hardware - for example screens blew out of the windows the first time the wind came up. The downstairs windows look nice and were finished, but that's it for positivityJohn F.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Over 10 years of experience! Our professional work is done with special chemicals for anti dust, stains and water droplets. We are an insured business meaning you don't have to pay a dime if a accident would happen during our time of work
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Recent Review:I place the order and paid a $1200 deposit. When I tried to contact them to see when I could expect my shutters the number had been changed and I was unable to contact them. At this time four months later I have heard nothing and am out $1200June L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in El Paso
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- El Paso Blinds & Shutters Company11020 Argal Ct
El Paso, Texas
- El Paso Blinds & Shutters Company
- Gotcha Covered of El Paso
El Paso, Texas
- Gotcha Covered of El Paso
- Octavio's Custom Draperies9840 Carnegie Ave.
El Paso, Texas
- Octavio's Custom Draperies
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR