Heating oil tank replacement cost can vary depending on several factors. Learn more so you get a great price. Remember to contact three companies for estimates!
Find top heating oil suppliers in Cleveland, OH
There are 7 top-rated heating oil suppliers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Heating Oil Company Reviews in Cleveland
- STERLING ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICESSterling Environmental is absolutely fantastic. They are professional, honest, fair, responsive, and patient. We had a very complicated oil tank removal with the tank encroaching on my neighbor's property. The original tank company I was dealing with was not responsive and left most of the work on my shoulders. After a referral from a neighbor I reached out to Sterling. They took on the job and took care of everything for me in a very timely, professional, and thorough manner. My tank had a leak and Sterling also did my remediation. After my experience with 2 other tank companies, I will never recommend anybody but Sterling. Had we used another company, we never would have gotten to closing. Sterling will get the job done in a thorough, professional, and most importantly, honest, manner
- NTB NATIONAL TIRE & BATTERYI made an appointment. I was there about three hours. The waiting room had a water machine, and a coffee machine. They had a TV there.
- Ports Petroleum CompanyPorts Petroleum Company didn't even know me and they took a check and came out and gave me 50 gallons when they were in the area. The guy was real nice. They were able to deliver under 100 gallons when the company I used for years wouldn't.
Heating Oil Suppliers in Cleveland
- Business Description:This is the company page for Anderson Heating & Cooling serving homeowners in northern Ohio. Our goal is to be your first call for HVAC services.Since inception, the company has had one goal in mind, to be the best residential heating and cooling services company in Lake County and its surrounding communities. We service all home systems and offer valuable maintenance agreements, duct cleaning, indoor air quality analysis, air quality systems and more. Call us nowRecent Review:They did a good service, always on time and I've been using them for more than 10 years now.Linda T.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SINCE 1943. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES APPLY. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. LICENSE #26107. MAY CONTACT Neal VanNostran @ 440-349-5044. 440-248-595Recent Review:Fantastic! Neal is very professional individual who showed up on time and provided a fantastic value over other companies. Neal not only saved us money, he was incredibly easy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone who needs work on their HVAC. Thank you NealBrandan B.
- Business Description:At J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling we know that we are only as good as the service we provide. We are a family owned business, committed to our customers. We are licensed, insured and bonded with the State of Ohio. We have been servicing Summit, Portage, Stark and Medina County for over 30 years! J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is compliant with all city ordinances, Ohio code, and OSHA regulationsRecent Review:We absolutely loved the service. Greg came out and was able to snake a slab tub drain that three other plumbing companies had told us prior couldn’t be done. Would 100% give these guys a cal again! Great serviceClare B.
- Business Description:At East Ohio Furnace Co. We provide the following - Repair, replace, install & service heating systems, furnaces and heat pumps Install, replace, repair and service humidifiers Install, replace, repair and service thermostatsRecent Review:We are new homeowners and got this company’s info from the home warranty’s preferred vendor. I called and they have me scheduled the next day. An older gentleman came and check the problem, told me that the blower is old and needed parts and he’s coming back the next day to fix it. He came back as promised and on time. Explained what happened and what’s needs to be done. Highly recommendedJM B.
- Business Description:5 to 9 employees, Locally owned and operated residential and light commercial service repairs and replacements on furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, oil fired furnaces, packaged rooftop units and indoor air quality products such as humidifiers and air filtration systemsRecent Review:The tech was exactly on time for both the diagnostic and repair visits, with timely phone notifications. He diagnosed the failure, provided an acceptable quote, and showed up the very next day with the parts (which had to be shipped in) and made the repair in short order. He was very willing to explain the problem(s) in some detailWilliam H.
- Business Description:We are a full service heating and air conditioning company. Licensed and bonded. We stock a full line of heating and air conditioner parts. Check with us for our monthly specials on services and equipment.Recent Review:So glad we called Budget when our 30-year-old furnace stopped working. This was on a Tuesday. They were at our home in a couple hours to evaluate the problem. Since the required part was expensive and considering the age of our furnace, we decided to buy a new furnace, which they installed on Thursday. All of the Budget people and technicians were great, the installation went smoothly, and we're very happy with Budget and our new furnaceWilliam G.
- Business Description:Full service heating,cooling, and remodeling company, including installation of both residential and commercial properties. We are fully bonded, licensed, and insured, technicians are available 24 hours a day to meet your needsRecent Review:It went wonderful. It was cool very satisfied with the work that Charles Evans did and the product he installed.David W.
- Business Description:Not only do we have 40 years experience, but we're fully certified. MCI is licensed & bonded, & we have a USTS/STS Certification. We have a large area of expertise, ranging from installation & removal, to supply distribution. Allowing you to avoid dealing with a supplier. At MCI, experience is earned, not given. Quality is very important to us. We strive to give you the best equipment & service, allowing you to have peace of mind that our services are of the highest standard
- Business Description:We offer low cost solutions to our customers and clients by keeping our overhead low while maintaining a very high standard of professionalism.
- Business Description:We service and install all makes and models of Heating and Air Conditioning and Refrigeration equipment. We offer special reduced rates on residential and commercial service preventive maintenance programs. We also recover Freon from unwanted appliances. We can help you select, install and maintain a total indoor comfort system that will enable you to enjoy uncompromising comfort and energy savings tailored to suit your family’s lifestyle. For heating, cooling and indoor comfort, no-one makes..Recent Review:BEWARE! <br /> Installation went fine once they showed up - they canceled our original appointment at the last minute. The real problem began with a banking issue beyond our control - the vice president of our bank did not abide by our overdraft agreement....he bounced the check. As soon as we realized what he had done my husband called Sunshine to make it right. He was told by Dawn that the check would not be put through a second time. LIE. He then gave her his bankcard number and she charged his card for the original check amount of $1089.16 plus an additional $75. These charges cleared - they now have their money. Sunshine has a third party check recovery service. You can't have this service and not know about it. Checxchange - on behalf of Sunshine - took $1139.16 from my husband's account - $1089.16 for the balance due on the furnace plus an additional $50. When he called Sunshine, he actually spoke with the owner who put the responsibility of fixing this on Dawn. SHE DID NOTHING. She said after several calls to her and her boss that they would not receive that $1139.16 for 30 days, that it was held by a clearing house. LIE. We finally called Checxchange and were told that Sunshine received that money in 2 weeks via direct deposit. This was a month after they took the money. Sunshine had their money because the bank card cleared, they then had their recovery service steal $1139.16. They knew they had double dipped BUT DID NOT CARE. We called Dawn and told her she needed to give back the money that their recovery service stole. She said she would issue a refund to the bankcard - that was 10 days ago. WE STILL HAVE NO MONEY BACK. According to our bank a refund to the bankcard does not take 7-10 days which is what Dawn is claiming. We have been waiting for almost 2 months for Sunshine to take responsibility, to act like professionals. <br /> I am going to make one more call to our bank and then I will contact the local authorities to begin legal proceedings. <br /> It is now March 14, and we still do not have our money back. Our attorney has sent Sunshine a letter of demand, if they do not pay up by this Friday, we will be going to court. Will keep you postedtracy m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating oil supply articles
Basement and underground oil tank removal can cost more than above ground oil tanks. Learn other factors that go into their removal so you get a great price.
Find heating oil companies in
- Cuyahoga Heights
- Valley View
- Garfield Heights
- Seven Hills
- Brooklyn Heights
- Cleveland Heights
- North Randall
- Maple Heights
- Shaker Heights
- Middleburg Heights
- Parma Heights
- South Euclid
- University Heights
- Warrensville Heights
- East Cleveland
- Bedford Heights
- Brook Park
heating oil companies in Cleveland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Anderson Heating & Cooling Inc6119 Heisley Rd
- Anderson Heating & Cooling Inc
- Budget Heating and Air Conditioning29825 Hilliard Blvd
- Budget Heating and Air Conditioning
- GLOBAL HEATING & COOLING15125 Shore Acres Drive
- GLOBAL HEATING & COOLING
- Hudson Heating Company Inc137-C Owen Brown St
- Hudson Heating Company Inc
- J&J Plumbing Heating & Cooling1756 Southeast Ave
- J&J Plumbing Heating & Cooling
- MCI Specialists22170 McDaniel Road
- MCI Specialists
- Ohio Tank & Pipe Services LLC132 Skyview Dr.
Seven Hills, Ohio
- Ohio Tank & Pipe Services LLC