Get matched with top floor polishers in Boston, MA
There are 4 highly-rated local floor polishers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Floor Buffing Reviews in Boston
- RC Hardwood FloorsRichie and his team were great -- they fit into our somewhat tight scheduling window, made sure all the flooring was ordered properly and arrived on time, and got to work when promised and knocked it out without any delays, answering our questions along the way and making sure we were happy with the work. Nice results, great work, very professional. Highly recommended
- Sir Grout of Greater BostonThey were thorough and the end result was awesome….I should not have waited so long to call them….it was well worth the money!!! My 3 showers and three tubs look like new again - big difference - looks great!!!
- Sir Grout of Greater BostonI thought the guys did a great job. The master shower stall in particular was in rough shape. After they left, it looks as if we have a brand-new shower. We are very happy.
- Sir Grout of Greater BostonExcellent. Both Chris and Jimmy were great to work with. Very knowledgeable on all matters regarding grout and caulking. They did an amazing job refreshing my floors and backsplash. I am very happy.
- Sir Grout of Greater BostonExcellent! The loose tile was repaired, a marble threshold was also repaired. They cleaned all 3 bathrooms tile floors, my kitchen & hall. I was amazing how much dirt was & how nice the floors looked when they were done.
- Sir Grout of Greater BostonWorkers showed up, REMOVED THEIR SHOES, and inspected the areas to be cleaned. Bathroom floors were cleaned and clear sealed. Tile shower was cleaned and clear sealed. The floors looked nicer than we could have ever gotten them ourselves. The tile shower grout, due to neglect by the previous owner, did not fair so well. We explained to Chris how we had visions of greatness, but the grout appeared to be too far gone for cleaning alone. Chris asked his guys to come back and apply a color sealant to the shower floor (which he noted was not guaranteed due to the traffic/water in the shower). Looks 100% better, although two little spots of colorant had come up shortly after application. We were able to repair these areas with the small bottle of color sealant they had left with us during their last visit. Although the overall price was a little more than we had originally anticipated, we feel Chris and his company went over and above to ensure our happiness and satisfaction with their work
- Sir Grout of Greater BostonWhile our tiles were not in terrible shape, they bore the wear of over 30 years. Despite dedicated cleaning efforts in the bathroom tub, mold will (and does) eat at grout and become visible. Our tile and grout are now spotless - and I mean spotless. The before/after pictures are on target. I had been thinking of regrouting the tile, but Sir Grout's methods made this completely unnecessary. Chris W was very straightforward about whether Sir Grout's methods would improve our wooden floors. He felt there was too much wear for his method to make us happy. A light cleaning of the areas (mostly at doorways) really helped. The bannisters and stair treads (on either side of the carpet runner) have more luster. I appreciated Chris' honesty about the match between his methods and our needs. We saved money; he saved time and made me feel confident about his opinions. The slip resistant product is a delightful addition - no more funny rubber mats or decals. Chris' estimates are very detailed. They tell you everything that will be done in clear and direct language. This is very helpful in keeping communications clear. Chris and Sir Grout techs were prompt in arrival, diligent in their work, and a pleasure to work with. They left all work areas very clean. I've already recommended Sir Grout to some friends and would be very happy to work with them again
- Sir Grout of Greater BostonThe technicians were very professional, explaining clearly what was going to be done, and arriving on time and finishing on time. The job came out beautifully. Really transformed the shower. The communication throughout was very good, and I would highly recommend their services.
- Sir Grout of Greater BostonSir Grout is the most professional contractor I have ever dealt with in the home construction/improvement industry. The owner provided clear estimates based on a site visit by his staff. He reminded us of the appointment in advance. His staff was on time or called us in advance if they were going to be as little as 15 minutes late. We were very happy with the first job and, as mentioned in the description of work done, we hired them to clean and restore the grout in our kitchen floor. When the technicians arrived, they quickly realized that the grout restoration planned was not going to work with the existing grout. Instead of continuing as planned with a restoration that would not hold up, they informed us of their findings and after speaking with the owner, Chris, arranged to come back at a later date to re-grout the floor (instead of restoring). I was extremely impressed with the way the technicians and owner handled this situation. I enthusiastically recommend this company. I can't think of a single thing they could have done better
- Sir Grout of Greater BostonExcellent service. We received a thorough and detailed work estimate . The techs arrived on time and completed all work as detailed. They answered questions and were very professional. I would hire again.
Last update on January 26, 2022
Buffing Services in Boston
2 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS.
"it all went well--and I needed it done in less than a week and he did it=="
General Handymen, Floor installation, floors polishing, Window installations, closet building, Appliance installations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today
"Armando and his Partner JR. are AWESOME! I have already used them for a few projects and will continue to use their service. They ad reliable, fast, friendly and do excellent work. These guys are certainly worth a call!"
For the quickest response, please call us directly at 781-899-0388 - Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". During service, our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard s..
"Sir Grout Boston is one of the few services I have had recently that seem to understand what it means to be professional. Both Chris, during the initial estimate and Jimmy, the technician, were punctual, well mannered and communicated clearly. The result was a a shower stall that appeared better than the day it was completed. Thank you.
Davis Hardwood Flooring is an independent, local, family operated business. We are dedicated to first-rate customer service for both private and commercial clients. With years of experience we pride ourselves on quality workmanship and competitive pricing. Whether you are looking to have new wood floors installed or hoping to have your existing floors brought back to life, our craftsmen at Davis Hardwood Flooring have the skills and experience to help you get started
"It went wonderful and they did a very good job. They were on time, on budget, and neat."
"Results looks great! They fixed both the rotted trim and the previous poor paint job, as well as washing the house. They did a great job and were very thorough."
Please DO NOT USE the Message Center! Angie's List does not notify us of messages! The best way to reach us is by PHONE: 508-660-0100. Our auto body shop offers collision damage repair, auto insurance claims assistance and paintless dent removal.
"Perfectly . Everyone was a professional and they minimized my cost and time."
With over 15 years of providing quality decorative and functional concrete and resinous flooring solutions. Specializing in epoxy sealing, polished finishing, foundation leveling, home or office decorative and repair jobs. Any and all floors, stairs, walls or recessed spaces. Competitive pricing for professional workmanship for your home and business. Update, upgrade or upkeep your property today. We look forward to working with you to achieve your structural and aesthetic goals. With over 15..
We are a cleaning company working out of Saugus Massachusetts. We have over 4 employees and we offer prices based on sq footage and customer needs. (Basically prices are negotiable)
"I was so thrilled to hear from this company. I had called two others, before finding this one and neither of those two returned my call. Apparently, they did not want my business, so I found someone who did! They were easy and convenient to schedule the cleaning service with."
See all 4 highly rated companies in BostonJoin Angi now
Find floor polishers in
- Mission Hill,
- Brookline Village,
- Jamaica Plain,
- South Boston,
- Milton Village,
- Chestnut Hill,
- West Roxbury,
- Hyde Park,
- Newton Center,
- East Boston,
- Newton Highlands
floor polishers in Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Super Serv Inc1 Boston Pl Ste 2600
Boston, Massachusetts 02108
- Super Serv Inc
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
Revere, Massachusetts 02151
- Armando Everything471 Meridian St
East Boston, Massachusetts 02128
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors
- Brass Buff Antiques977 Chestnut St
Newton Upper Falls, Massachusetts 02464
- Brass Buff Antiques
- Colcord's Floor and Wall Covering3 Southwest Main st
Douglas, Massachusetts 01516
- CRYSTAL BRIGHT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES39 DEXTER ST
Medford, Massachusetts 02155
- Colcord's Floor and Wall Covering
- David J Butler Painting65 Dudley Rd
Billerica, Massachusetts 01821
- Davis Hardwood Flooring50 OLIVER ST
NORTH EASTON, Massachusetts 02356
- David J Butler Painting
- Echo Cleaning LLC224 R Andover St.
Andover, Massachusetts 01810
- Echo Cleaning LLC
- First Class Marble & Granite Inc.60 Earls Way
Franklin, Massachusetts 02038
- First Class Marble & Granite Inc.
- Holmes Auto Detailing2110 Washington Street
Hanover, Massachusetts 02339
- Holmes Auto Detailing
- IAROSSI PAINTING & CO37 NOTTINGHAM DR
Kingston, Massachusetts 02364
- IAROSSI PAINTING & CO
- Karpet Klean215 Summit Rd
Abington, Massachusetts 02351
- Kostkutters1.com113 Albion St
Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880
- Karpet Klean
- Lee's Hardwood Floor Service1218 Morton St
Mattapan, Massachusetts 02126
- Lee's Hardwood Floor Service
- M&R Floor Coatings37 Prentice St
Springfield, Massachusetts 01104
- MARBLELIFE of Boston11 Duxborough Trl
Duxbury, Massachusetts 02332
- MassPro Commercial Cleaning604 Hollis St.
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
- M&R Floor Coatings
- SAFETY HARDWOOD FLOOR22 Field St
Quincy, Massachusetts 02169
- Sir Grout of Greater Boston15 Main St Ste 255
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
- StoneOne Marble & Granite75 Mystic St
Methuen, Massachusetts 01844
- SAFETY HARDWOOD FLOOR
- VC All Purpose Corp.187 Page St. #3
Stoughton, Massachusetts 02072
- VC All Purpose Corp.