Sir Grout of Greater Boston

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

15 Main St Ste 255

Watertown, MA 02472

For the quickest response, please call us directly at 781-899-0388 - Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". During service, our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide

11/25/2021

Marc F.

Sir Grout Boston is one of the few services I have had recently that seem to understand what it means to be professional. Both Chris, during the initial estimate and Jimmy, the technician, were punctual, well mannered and communicated clearly. The result was a a shower stall that appeared better than the day it was completed. Thank you.

Description of Work
Cleaning grout and tile- especially in a shower that had developed mold and mildew.

Category ceramic tile

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

06/06/2021

Ted M.

They were thorough and the end result was awesome….I should not have waited so long to call them….it was well worth the money!!! My 3 showers and three tubs look like new again - big difference - looks great!!!

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Category ceramic tile, buffing & polishing, home remodeling

04/14/2021

RENEE O.

Chris did a great job understanding my needs and discussing options before quoting the job. Brian arrived on time, walked-though the quote to be sure we agreed on what was to be done, did the job quickly and expertly, reviewed everything with me, and made sure the sites were clean. They were both professional and courteous. Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Grout repair in several places: on a tiled kitchen backsplash, natural stone surrounds in two showers, and on a porcelain tile fireplace surround

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite

06/29/2020

Katy C.

I thought the guys did a great job. The master shower stall in particular was in rough shape. After they left, it looks as if we have a brand-new shower. We are very happy.

Description of Work
They did a deep cleaning and sanitizing of 2 shower stalls and a bathtub in our home, and applied new caulk and sealant. They also cleaned and re-caulked our kitchen sink and backsplash.

Category countertops, marble & granite, buffing & polishing

06/20/2020

Cheryl K.

I am very happy with the job Brian did. It exceeded my expectations and my bathroom feels like it’s brand new.

Description of Work
Grout and caulking the bathtub and cleaning the tiled floor

Category ceramic tile, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

06/06/2020

Mary T.

Excellent. Both Chris and Jimmy were great to work with. Very knowledgeable on all matters regarding grout and caulking. They did an amazing job refreshing my floors and backsplash. I am very happy.

Description of Work
Caulking and Grouting touch ups and resealing

Category ceramic tile, buffing & polishing

09/12/2019

Maureen T.

Chris and his team were great to work with, very fast to respond, gave a detailed quote, got the job done in a quick time frame and did an excellent job, restoring, grouting and sealing our two bathroom floors, counters and showers. Great company!

Description of Work
grout, sealing, cleaning, restoring

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, floor cleaning

08/08/2019

Karin B.

Chris and Chris were great to work with. Chris (Owner) was super responsive in coming out for a quote and understanding what needed to be done. Chris, the specialist was friendly, professional and did a great job. I should have taken a 'before' picture but here is the 'after' picture. The tub/shower is sealed and looking good so I can hold off on renovations in an old bathroom.

Description of Work
Repairing grout, replacing caulk, sealing in a old shower/tub

07/14/2019

Janet C.

Technician, Brian, arrived on time, took the time to explain everything to me, was extremely professional and did an outstanding job. Not only was everything done to my satisfaction, it was actually beyond my expectations. My 14 year old tile looks brand new! I couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Color sealed the grout in 4 rooms in my home.

07/07/2019

Pamela W.

They gave me very good information and advice. I have put them in my contacts list as a company to which I would provide referrals and will use in the future for a different type of project. thank you Angie's list

Description of Work
Needed to clean and polish a marble top

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

05/18/2019

Barbara B.

Chris came out to give me an estimate. He was on time and professional. He looked at the job and recommended that the floor was not in good enough shape to perform his services. I was so impressed with his honesty and professionalism.

Description of Work
Grout work

Category floor cleaning

03/22/2019

JOHN D.

I'm a contractor and we had an emergency leak, and Chris came and saved the day so quickly. Great guy, great work, very much looking forward to calling him again as well as referring Sir Grout to all our friends and customers. Thanks Sir!

Description of Work
grouting and sealing

Category floor cleaning

12/04/2018

Rosemary P.

Excellent! The loose tile was repaired, a marble threshold was also repaired. They cleaned all 3 bathrooms tile floors, my kitchen & hall. I was amazing how much dirt was & how nice the floors looked when they were done.

Description of Work
Our tile floors was in serious need of a professional cleaning. We also had a larger hall tile that had come loose.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, marble & granite, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

10/22/2018

Sarah L.

Sir Grout was professional and did excellent work at a fair price.

Description of Work
I needed to have the tike I needed to have the tile in my bathroom and kitchen cleaned and sealed.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite

09/07/2018

ROBERT F.

Excellent job! This was a maintenance visit to clean the grout in our non-ventilated stall shower. From start (scheduling the job) to finish (completing the work) Chris and his team were professional, easy to work with, and incredibly efficient. We could not be more pleased and will continue to use their services as needed in the future. We have also recommended Sir Grout to friends and neighbors. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Maintenance of grout in stall shower

09/04/2018

Ellen G.

I was very pleased with the results. The person doing the work was very pleasant and professional. I will definitely hire them again. The work was not cheap but the quote was precise and the quality is high. I has three rooms done

Description of Work
Tile floor grout cleaned and repaired

Category ceramic tile, countertops, floor cleaning

07/26/2018

Barbara S.

From the first phone call through the entire job, everything was done with professionalism. I am very happy with the end result. He understood what I wanted done and did not try to make this into a much larger job compared to another contractor. My shower and tub area look like new without replacing any tiles. Will definitely use them again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Cleaning and sealing shower tile and tile surrounding jacuzzi tube. Also replaced the caulking.

06/28/2018

Rob G.

I has an awesome experience with using Sir Grout. The franchise owner Chris was awesome to work with. Chris was on-time, super professional, great communicator via email and a very nice person. I had cleaning done to 2 different bathrooms in my house. Had the floor tile grout cleaned and sealed. Also had the shower tile grout cleaned and tile sealed. Last but not least, they used color matched caulking around both bathtubs. The installer whom performed all of the work (I think his name was Brian) was also awesome to work with. Both bathrooms look awesome thanks to Sir Grout. I would highly recommend without any reservation. Great Job Sir Grout!!!!!

Description of Work
1st & 2nd floor bathroom: Clean & Seal Floor Tile, Shower Tile & Caulking.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

05/21/2018

Devora J.

From the initial visit for an estimate to the final finished product, everything went beautifully. The staff if efficient and very friendly. All of the areas they worked on are more than 100% improved in appearance. This is a great service!! I definitely recommend their work!

Description of Work
Sir Grout replaced the caulk and cleaned and color sealed the grout in three showers. They also cleaned and color sealed the grout on two bathroom floors. in addition they replaced a broken tile and missing grout on one of the floors. They also replaced the caulk along the kitchen backsplash and sealed the granite counters in the kitchen.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, marble & granite, floor cleaning

05/03/2018

Michael G.

Whole process, from initial estimate to job completion, was excellent, very professional. Owner Chris provided a detailed estimate, pricing each work item and explaining options. Crew came on morning scheduled and completed job very efficiently. Crew of 3 guys came, Chris (a different Chris), Brian and Derek were all hard workers and did immaculate, professional work. For the grout issue on my kitchen floor, Chris thoroughly cleaned whole floor, dried it and applied a matching grout finish as an overlay to the existing grout, filling in a couple grout holes as needed. They then applied a sealant to entire floor surface, which will make regular cleanings easier. We were also very pleased with the work in each bathroom by Brian and Derek. They used an epoxy grout around shower perimeter in master and the tub in 2nd bath. Both were steam cleaned prior and now look like new. After the guys finished up, you'd never know they were there, except for the beautiful work left behind. If I ever need a professional for this type of work in future, I would not hesitate to use Sir Grout.

Description of Work
I needed the caulking in 2 bathrooms replaced, around shower/tub perimeter and for 2 shelves. Also, the grout in our kitchen floor had faded and needed to be cleaned and brightened. Lastly, we had Sir Grout clean and seal our granite counter-tops in the kitchen.

Category countertops, floor cleaning

05/03/2018

Mike L.

This team starts with a detailed estimate, has great communication, and uses fancy European [*** Link removed ***] grout. It was a great fit for what we needed to get done, and the estimate was discussed carefully on the walk through, written professionally, and implemented in an efficient manner.

Description of Work
Replace grout in corners of several bathrooms

Category ceramic tile, buffing & polishing

05/01/2018

Ed W.

Chris and Brian were great to deal with. Service was prompt and professional. I'd hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaning and sealing of marble

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite, floor cleaning

04/02/2018

Michael O.

Excellent. Tech arrived on time and completed project in a timely and efficient manner.

Description of Work
Remove old caulk around bathtub. Steam clean shower tile. Regrout shower and angle joints.

03/02/2018

Clare K.

Excellent service. We received a thorough and detailed work estimate . The techs arrived on time and completed all work as detailed. They answered questions and were very professional. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Steam clean and seal counter tops. Repair and restore grout in shower and sink area.

Category countertops, marble & granite, buffing & polishing

11/29/2017

MARTIN C.

Excellent service, courteous techs.

Description of Work
Filling of cracks and gaps in grout

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

LRM Commercial Cleaning

LRM Commercial Cleaning offers a full range of services for all kinds of buildings and spaces. We treat each job for what it is, unique. And we very carefully assess what cleaning methods are the most appropriate. Our quality is guaranteed – if you are not 100% satisfied with the results we will do the job over for FREE.

Jacob's Flooring and Painting

Better Floors Inc

Post Road Vinyl & Tile has been serving residential and commercial customers in the Metro West area for over 25 years, providing quality products at competitive prices and professional installations. Additional address - 782 Boston Post Rd East, Marlborough, Ma , 01752. Additional DBA - Post Road Vinyl and Tile. Additional email - info@prvfloors.com.

Cleaning, sealing, and restoration of grout, tile, and natural stone. Our services make grout stain resistant, waterproof, and mold and mildew resistant. Recaulking showers, baths, back splashes. Sealing, honing and polishing of natural stone (floors, countertops, showers, etc). Remove and replace cracked tiles and regrouting. Water damage repair of tiled areas, showers. High durability coatings for high traffic areas. Slip resistant applications. Electrostatic Fogging Disinfection and Microbial Shield Application Service.

New Installations