Most people don’t think about radon gas until it’s detected during an inspection, but it can cause serious health problems. Is it lurking in your home?
Compare quotes from top radon inspectors
Get matched with top radon inspectors in Birmingham, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local radon inspectors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Radon Mitigation Reviews in Birmingham
- Garr Home InspectionsMark is such a thorough inspector. We truly can’t say more nice things. Coming from a family of handymen and engineers, not only was he thorough, but he was very accurate in all of his findings. His report was A++ and helped us make the decision that was best for my family. DEFINITELY use Garr Home Inspections
- Westbrook Homes, LLCThe guys thoroughly inspected a house and detached garage for any defects and problems as well as for high radon levels. They are extremely detail-oriented and pointed out some things that are not obvious as you walk through a home. They provided a full report to us within a couple of hours complete with photos that allowed us to make a good decision. They had helped us with a previous home inspection, as well, and we knew they were definitely the inspectors we wanted on board with us as we moved forward in our home search. Very knowledgeable about home construction, building codes and best practices. Also, really friendly and easy to work with. Would highly recommend using their services
Radon Testing Companies in Birmingham
- Business Description:We are your trusted roofing company, bringing years of experience your way. Our first priority is you, the customer, and ensuring that you are a happily satisfied customer with a roof that you love. We believe in delivering quality in everything that we do. Our goal is to treat your home like it was our own. At Alabama Roofing Professionals..We’ve Got You CoveredRecent Review:We just had a new roof and gutters installed by Alabama Roofing Professionals. Could not be happier, excellent work! The crews were very polite, friendly, hard working and did a super job. The site was left very clean, maybe even cleaner than they found it. We worked with Travis Loyd (sales manager) and Kevin Cowell (on site supervisor) They were both first class and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this fine company. Ed Harrell Chelsea, AEd H.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:I waited a month before getting a test kit I called and was told there was something wrong with the Angies list orders but that I would be receiving a kit soon. It wouldve ben nice if they called me to tell me that though. The test results were quick and on par with other radon test I had done locallyJonathan V.
- Business Description:Our company provides variety of home repair and home building services, including foundation repair, mold remediation, waterproofing, crawl space repair, cracked brick repair, helical pier installation and much more. Give us a call at 256-773-200Recent Review:they found more issues to address than the home inspector, broke down what needed to be watched, what was a concern and what might not be as concerning. super knowledgeable and stayed late to explain everything. even gave us 3 quotes breaking out different scenarios and did it in 1 day. awesome guysBen C.
- Business Description:We are the Cornerstone to a Safer Healthier Home! We offer floor support, mold remediation, water proofing, water damage repair.Recent Review:Allied Crawlspace Solutions was one of several companies we contacted who specialized in eliminating excess moisture in crawlspaces. Most of the companies recommended encapsulating the crawlspace, which included installing French drains around the inside perimeter of the foundation wall, installing a dehumidifier (or venting our HVAC to the crawlspace), and installing a sump pump. Allen Johnson of Allied Crawlspace was the only contractor who offered other, less expensive, options. He presented proposals for encapsulation, installing French drains and a sump pump without encapsulation, and installing drain lines on the gutter downspouts. After discussing pros and cons, Allen suggested the French drains but said he would be glad to implement any of the solutions. My wife and I decided to start with the least expensive option, installing the drain lines on the downspouts. <br /> The crew arrived on time and worked hard all day, but they left trash in the yard, tracked mud on our driveway and porch, and failed to smooth out the dirt after filling in the trenches. They also buried part of one drain line too close to the surface. When a hard rain came, we discovered that water leaked from a poor connection on one downspout. <br /> Allied resolved all of these problems. They sent a crew to clean up the yard and re-bury the exposed drain line. When we called about the mud stains, they sent a crew to pressure wash. After a few more calls, they sent a crew to re-work the leaking connection. <br /> We wish the initial crew had done a better job and that the office staff had been easier to work with when we requested these problems be addressed, but otherwise we're satisfied with the work performed by Allied. We would use them againPaul C.
- Business Description:Rescue Me Home Inspections is comprised of a team of off duty and retired firefighters or licensed fire inspectors that have expanded their talents to become nationally certified home inspectors. Our passion to serve and attention to detail combined with countless years of inspections allows us to provide a quality home inspection with affordable rates. "Inspections By Those You Already TrustRecent Review:Bruce was punctual - he arrived before I did - and was professional, personable and very thorough. He maintained a very professional demeanor, even when the listing agent "accidentally" came by in the middle of the inspection! I would definitely use this service again, and would recommend Bruce to anyone who needs a home inspection. Thanks againStephen H.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial property inspections. Radon testing, swimming pool inspection, septic tank testing. Prices by square foot, age and/or job. Details available at www.alabamahousewhisperer.com. Accredited member of the BBB (Better Business Bureau); Associate member of the Birmingham and American Association of Realtors; member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors); Insepectors are have earned the CRI (Certified Real Estate Inspector) and ACI (ASHI Certified Inspector) desi..Recent Review:Basically since I changed the house I was expecting him to know everything about the house like the siding of the house and that type of things as we didn’t know how to get into that as it was cosmetics. He checked the wiring and he went into the ad deck and said that there were rats nest in boxes for the wire connection. His price was $50 better than normal price. He did an average job and did not do anything spectacular. He was right out when he was supposed to be there. Everything was okay about him but it was just a matter of why he was here and what I expected him to do he was not actually quite concerned about. He made attempts to say things about the sidings of the house and said that it was not designed in a way that it could actually be done. He said that it should have been wider and had to get back to the wall. Having read other reviews I didn’t feel that I got what I wanted from himdavid h.
- Business Description:Family & locally owned and operated. Over 35 year of experience.Recent Review:It went great-they are professional and easy to work with. I was comfortable using them a second time when we had water damage. The guys who do the work are efficient and work hard to complete jobs in short time-framesMaryann L.
- Business Description:We test and clear mold and radon. Clean hvac and dryer ducts. Perform crawlspace encapsulation and moisture control measures. I pride myself in working with clients to educate them and find a way to provide for their needs economically. We are an owner operated business, NORMI certified with relation ships with several companies in the area including mold inspectors, builders, excavators etc
- Business Description:Bama Waterprofing is a contracting company providing high quality custom waterproofing, encapsulation, foundation, concrete and landscaping solutions at competitive prices, whether it's interior or exterior we waterproof basements, crawlspaces, foundations, landscapes, hardscapes, driveways, concrete drainage features, and concrete water diversion features for commercial, industrial, and municipal clients. We also offer solutions for radon, moisture, and mold prevention systems. We repai..
- Business Description:AmeriSpec was founded in 1985 and is a member of the ServiceMaster family of companies.Recent Review:VERY thorough inspection. Jamey did an excellent job and checked every inch of the home. I have confidence that I know the condition of what I am buying after he checked it out for me. Very prompt in responding and scheduling the inspection to fit into my timeframe. I will definitely use him if I ever need another house inspected. <br /Ann S.
See all 1 highly rated companies in BirminghamJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful radon testing company articles
Find radon inspectors in
radon inspectors in Birmingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- (205) 874-1994 SWAT Radon Mitigation of Birmingham208 20th St. N
Birmingham, Alabama 35203
- (205) 874-1994 SWAT Radon Mitigation of Birmingham
- A B Home Inspections, Inc.1678 Montgomery Hwy #104
Birmingham, Alabama 35236
- ACE Home Inspections, LLC1101 18th St S Suite A
Birmingham, Alabama 35205
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
Hartselle, Alabama 35640
- Alabama House Whisperer836 Park Dr
Birmingham, Alabama 35235
- Alabama Roofing Professionals4001 Laurel Ridge Trl
Trussville, Alabama 35173
- Allied CrawlSpace Solutions815 Old Trinity Rd
Decatur, Alabama 35601
- AMERISPEC HOME INSPECTION SERVICE3936 VALLEY BEND DR
Moody, Alabama 35004
- A B Home Inspections, Inc.
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Hoover General Contractors904 Decatur Hwy
Fultondale, Alabama 35068
- Hoover General Contractors
- Rescue Me Home InspectionsPO Box 1231
Alabaster, Alabama 35007
- Rescue Me Home Inspections
- Westbrook Homes, LLC2041 Pinehurst Dr
Gardendale, Alabama 35071
- Westbrook Homes, LLC