Affordable Foundation & Home Repair

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2015

Our company provides variety of home repair and home building services, including foundation repair, mold remediation, waterproofing, crawl space repair, cracked brick repair, helical pier installation and much more. Give us a call at 256-773-2002...

We do plumbing, heating, and cooling. We show up on time and go the extra mile for our customers. We service and install a wide array of products with the upmost quality and assurance that you will be satisfied.

Specializing in construction! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

I have been in the home building business in the Huntsville AL area for the past 15 years. I have always noticed the need to control humidity and mold issues in home design. Designing crawlspaces with foundation vents used to be code and all builders had to abide by the code. Fortunately the codes have changed. I see the need for unvented, conditioned crawlspaces in the Huntsville area. Not only does a conditioned crawlspace allow for the control of mold growth but also allows for the most energy efficient crawlspace possible. I have joined the Crawlspace Doctor team to gain their knowledge and for the support of an expanding Corporation.

02/21/2018

Did a good job

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

07/25/2017

they found more issues to address than the home inspector, broke down what needed to be watched, what was a concern and what might not be as concerning. super knowledgeable and stayed late to explain everything. even gave us 3 quotes breaking out different scenarios and did it in 1 day. awesome guys.

Description of Work
was selling a house that had stair step cracks up foundation wall in 2 places.

Category mudjacking

Mr. [member name removed], Thank you for your review! We appreciate the kind words and work hard to ensure our customers satisfaction. It was our pleasure to work with you to provide knowledge in a timely manner, while also providing the ability to ensure that our customers are well informed of any issues/concerns, if any, they may have with their home. Please let us know if we can be of any furth...

04/24/2017

Everything was just what they said it would be. All questions I had they answered. I'm amazed. The cracks that were showing inside are no longer visible. I had other estimates that were much higher.

Description of Work
The front of my mother-in-law quarters was leaning and pulling apart. They fixed the issue with the foundation.

Category foundation repair

Thank you for your review, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed working with you and we are glad that were able to offer a solution for your foundation repair needs! Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance in the future!

04/24/2017

The service went very well. The men that came out were nice, professional, and explained everything for me. If we have any other issues we'll use them again.

Description of Work
They came out to do waterproofing and foundation work on my home.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We are glad that you were satisfied with the work completed on your home. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future, as always, thank you for choosing the professionals at Affordable Foundation & Home Repairs, Inc.

09/28/2015

Description of Work
Very good to work with. On time, best price. When an issue was discovered, they were honest and explained thoroughly. No additional work was performed without my consent. I would recommend them and use them again.

Category home remodeling

Construction Company, Construction Repair, Home Repair, House Repair, Foundation Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing