Listing your home soon or having trouble selling? Consider these essential home improvement and repair tips that will attract more potential buyers so you can sell your house quickly.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Birmingham, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Birmingham
- First Choice Appraisals LLCRobyn did an excellent job of appraising our new home, much better than another local company that messed up on the first appraisal that we had done which really slowed up our obtaining a new home loan. Robyn got the job done right and did it quickly too! She did an accurate assessment and comparison of other homes in our area which helped a ton. She was a pleasant person to do business with. Her appraisal report was completed very nicely
- Freeman Appraisal Co.He was prompt and very personable. He provided comparables and figures that showed how he reached his valuation number and did so within two days of taking his assessment. My wife and I were pleased.
- Douglas, FrankFrank did an excellent job of appraising our new home. We had many questions as one of the appraisals that we had done on our new home was not done properly which slowed down the loan for our house, but Frank tried to answer all of our questions in a very kind and patient manner. He was a very pleasant gentleman to work with
- Freeman Appraisal Co.I needed an appraisal for estate purposes on my parents house and property. I was able to schedule the appointment at the time I needed. I was quoted a reasonable price and was charged that price. Mr. Milligan arrived promptly at the correct time and was very courteous and professional. He gave me the option of a mailed or emailed report and sent a comprehensive report within 14 days (which included the Thanksgiving holidays). I was very pleased with the experience
- Bagwell Appraisal ServiceHe took lots of pictures inside and outside, measured the outside of the house and then measured inside the individual rooms. He used 4 similar sized houses and lot sizes and wrote an appraisal with different scenarios. 1) appraised the house and the other lots together as a big estate lot. 2) appraised the house by itself without the adjoining lots. 3) was a separate appraisal of the adjoining lots. The Appraisal Report at 27 pages was very thorough. I would not hesitate to use them again. I would highly recommend Tim Bagwell for your real estate appraisal needs
- Whatley & Griffin Apprsl ServicesFirst let me say the value arrived at by the appraisal was adequate for my needs. Second, let me say that I am not a appraiser and I don't know the rules and guidelines they must operate within. However, I felt that little effort was put into quantifying the actual market value of the property. If you pay $450 dollars, you'd like to feel like you got $450 worth of effort. The choice of comparable properties seemed poor. In an area full of 3 bedroom/ 2 bath town homes, it would odd to pick 2 bedroom / 2 bath townhomes as the comps. I felt there were characteristics of the various properties that had appreciable value that were not taken into consideration. e.g., brick exterior versus plain siding. Adjustments for square footage seemed low. The Fannie Mae method is 1/3 to 2/3 of the median sales price per square foot of the comparable sales. My comparables ranged from about 70 to 124 $/sq ft. The adjustment this appraiser used was $30
Real Estate Appraisers in Birmingham
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew is a great tutor. He assisted me Math for ASVAB which is an entrance exam for the Military. He helped me refresh my math skills. Not only did he do a good job teaching me the material he also taught me in a way that I would be able to remember everything. He is also very flexible and definely cares about his students! Thank youmichelle c.
- Business Description:Since 2000, we've been assisting families with planning estate sales. We help you get top dollar for your items. We're expertly staffed with the most knowledgeable staff including ISA accredited appraisers. Estate sales held are Saturdays: 10am-3pm and Sundays 12pm-3pm. For your convenience, we also have professional movers. Contact us today for a consultation
- Business Description:Residential real estate appraisalsRecent Review:Robyn did an excellent job of appraising our new home, much better than another local company that messed up on the first appraisal that we had done which really slowed up our obtaining a new home loan. Robyn got the job done right and did it quickly too! She did an accurate assessment and comparison of other homes in our area which helped a ton. She was a pleasant person to do business with. Her appraisal report was completed very nicely. <br /Michele and Mike D.
- Business Description:Bagwell Appraisal ServiceRecent Review:He took lots of pictures inside and outside, measured the outside of the house and then measured inside the individual rooms. He used 4 similar sized houses and lot sizes and wrote an appraisal with different scenarios. 1) appraised the house and the other lots together as a big estate lot. 2) appraised the house by itself without the adjoining lots. 3) was a separate appraisal of the adjoining lots. The Appraisal Report at 27 pages was very thorough. I would not hesitate to use them again. I would highly recommend Tim Bagwell for your real estate appraisal needsWilliam C.
- Business Description:BIG OR small WE DO IT ALL !!! AFFORDABLE PRICING ... QUALITY WORK ... DEPENDABLE SERVICE LANDSCAPING * Hedge Trimming * Lawn Mowing * Edge Up * Remove Weeds * Leaf Clean Up / Removal * Pressure Washing * Roof and Gutter Cleaning AND MORE !!! RECYCLE / HAUL * Refrigerators * Stoves * Washer * Dryer * Trees * Glass * Metal (call w/type) * Computers/Laptops * Aluminum * Brass * Copper * Steel * Clean abandoned homes and lots AND MORE!!! FIRST IMPRESSIONS OUTLAST THE REST! Make an impression ..
- Business Description:Many home buyers and sellers are not aware of the true value that a Realtor provides during the course of a real estate transaction. Many people, in fact, are not cognizant of the expertise, professional knowledge, and just plain hard work that go into bringing about a successful real estate transaction. A multitude of important services and steps required in a real estate transaction are carried out by the Realtor or the brokerage staff. Most of these steps have traditionally been viewed s..
- Business Description:Doyle Real Estate
- Business Description:We are committed to building your dreams. B&B handles commercial & residential projects of all sizes & budgets. Specifically, we build new construction and remodel existing structures. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, In addition, we carry general liability, and workers compensation
- Business Description:Berenice Denton has become one of the most successful people in the industry holding estate sales for such names as Martina McBride, Sheryl Crow, Luke Perry, Bill Monroe, Trisha Yearwood, Louise & Earl Scruggs, Buddy Killen, Jimmy Velvet, Margo Smith, Skeeter Davis, Teddy Wilburn, the Hank Williams Sr. family, Ambassador Guilford Dudley, Barbara Mandrell and Waylon JenningsRecent Review:Berenice is the expert in the area doing estate sales. I met with her about a month before the sale at my parents house. <br /> After that we set a date for a Friday and Saturday. On Monday of that week, her organizers came to the house and we <br /> all worked all day. At one point there were 6 of her staff there working. They kept in touch with me the rest of the <br /> week, so everything went smoothly on the sale days. I talked to many of her staff at different times and they were all <br /> very nice and kindShirley S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
A home appraisal can be complicated. That’s why we created the ultimate, 14-item checklist to reference when having a home appraised for a potential purchase, sale, or any other reason via a mortgage lender or insurance company.
Selling your home during the winter can be more challenging than in warmer seasons, but follow these 10 key tips for listing, marketing, and staging your home during the winter months, and it might be off the market by spring.
Find property appraisers in
property appraisers in Birmingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!