Compare quotes from top satellite tv providers
Get matched with top satellite tv providers in Austin, TX
There are 4 highly-rated local satellite tv providers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Satellite Tv Reviews in Austin
- ACA ElectronicsThese guys are excellent. I asked for troubleshooting my roof OTA antenna. He quoted me best and worst case. He found the issues, reconfigured the antenna and took down the satellite dishes. Nobody else called me back. Chris and team are the real deal.
- ACA ElectronicsChris & Dana installed 2 TVs almost a year ago. Great job! This week i called them because we had an issue with the mounting bracket. They came right out and adjusted it at no cost. Great customer support.
- Z-Tech InstallationsZ-Tech delivers a level of customer care that simply isn't expected when dealing with home technology service providers. I have been having issues with DirecTV for months. After getting to the point where my only choice was to go through the hassle of changing to cable, I called Zach on Friday at 5:30pm. He answered (first surprise) and then told me he'd be happy to help. I told him that I was open next week and he said, "I'm happy to come out now so you don't have to go the weekend without TV". I was blown away. Then, an hour later, my issue is completely resolved and he says that will be (and he named a ridiculously low amount). I doubled it and thought I got away cheap. They will be my first call and last call anytime I need tech help at the house. Do not hesitate to call! And DirecTV, if you are reading this, the only reason I am still a $250/mo customer is because of Z-Tech
- Satellite Station Fire & SecurityIt went extremely well. Nathen Andrews, technician, explained the cause of all the problems we were experiencing. All new equipment was explained as he was setting up. Most importantly we were helped to learn how to operate the new gadgets! We weren't left to our own limited knowledge making operation stressful
- Elite Touch InstallationProfessional. On time! Worked hard in the hot attic to install a tv antenna. We cut cable and now we get around 10+ channels with the antenna. They tested the tvs before they left. What a great investment.
- Elite Touch InstallationIt went exactly how I asked it to go and within a very reasonable time. The owner makes you feel like he's either one of your best friends or even a family member. He has amazing people skills as well as being a humble man. Everything is working exactly how I imagined it could go. I will only use this Company in the future for any and all Audio/Video or electrical related matters. I can't thank them enough. I could not imagine a higher rating I could give them. I also am more than happy to be a reference for them
- DISH NETWORK TVGreat service. The guy installing the dish and running the wires was polite and quick. After installing he stuck around and showed us how to use the receiver and DVR.
- DirectStarTV - DirectTV Authorized DealerThey were pretty good. We have pretty good service. It's my only option. I think so far, it's as good as cable. We have storms and everything but it hasn't gone out. There was one problem. They couldn't use the dish that was already installed on my disc. They couldn't go up there because they can't go on the rift to uninstall it. The guy charged me $150 to do it but he worked hard. They were great with responsiveness
- DISH NETWORKWe have been with them since we had to have international channels. They keep changing the prices and they are not constant. We don't have any issues with them, only when the weather is bad. They do have a 1-800 number and when ever we call, they delete things off our account and we need passwords to get into parts of the accounts. Also it takes them awhile to come to the line. They need to have access for both the husband and wife so that if either of them call in, they can both be able to access the account. I find that to be really frustrating, because we are the ones who are paying for the service
- DISH NETWORK TVWe have had a few billing discrepancies, but I am satisfied with them. Their customer service has gone down a little bit. They were supposed to give em 30 dollars off my bill after 10 months. I have to call them to get it straightened out and it hasn't been resolved yet. The service is great. I like their offering of shows and the quality is good
Satellite Tv Services in Austin
- Business Description:At Alpha One Electric, PLLC, we help our clients stay out of the dark by providing electrical services to illuminate their environments. We specialize in repairing, replacing, and upgrading faulty or outdated electrical equipment, fixtures, and wiring. In doing electrical work, we feel a great sense of accomplishment knowing we assisted in making a client’s electrical visions become a reality.Recent Review:It wen very well. Edward gave me an initial estimate but the job ended being up more expensive since three wires instead of two had to be run. What Edward charged me was fair. He arrived on time and did the job very professionally. Additionally he is a very nice guy who is pleasant to work with. Highly recommended.Sergio R.
- Business Description:Crown Audio Video is a leader in the field of corporate and home audiovisual solutions and serves the areas of North Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Allen, Rockwall, Frisco, and Southlake. We take great pride in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the many articles of recognition and accolades we have received from our customers and the industry alike. We have worked with many large corporations including Amazon.com, Coca-Cola, Ebby Halliday, First Global, General Electric, GMC..Recent Review:We used Linked Up Media for a major surround sound/flat screen installation several years ago off of Angie's List. We couldn't have been more pleased with his work. Jay has always been responsive when we've had questions about that system. When it came time for some additional work, we immediately called Jay. Couldn't say enough about his professionalism and quality of work. <br /JIM R.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and family operated electrical service and contracting shop in Kyle, Texas. We specialize in all residential/commercial electrical installations and repair. No job is too large or too small. Call today for your free estimate on your next projectRecent Review:It went very well! Cory was not only promptly on time, he was very polite and got the job done right the first time! His prices were fair for the work and will be my go to electrician. I would recommend him to anyonBrett L.
- Business Description:Satellite TV, Fiber Internet, Satellite Internet, Rural Wireless Internet, Mobility, Business Phone and Security Systems. Available. Local AT&T DealerRecent Review:I was previously a Dish Network customer but my bill kept going up and up. I was calling around to local service companies when I found this company. I was able to schedule a sales rep to come out to my home. The rep quoted me for AT&T internet and Directv. The quote was so good I decided to swap my phones from Sprint to AT&T wireless. The bill was alot more reasonable. I got the phones I ordered the very next day and had my TV and internet installed within 3 days of signing my contract. It was quick and simple. I would definitely recommend this companyCarol D.
- Business Description:Who We Are: Alltech Home Solutions, LLC is a premier authorized dealer and professional home services installation company based out of Plano, TX providing various products and services to our residential and commercial customers. We want to be your personal one stop shop for all of your home and business needs. Alltech knows that by being Best in Quality, Best in Service, and Best in Affordability are very important and is what we live by everyday. Whether you need new services connecte..
- Business Description:Gomez Landscaping is a full service landscape provider with a well trained staff dedicated to meeting customer needs. We have been serving our customers since 2006 and offer multiple payment options including VISA, Master Card and Discover. Additional address - PO Box 180426, Austin, TX 78718. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:I am beyond ecstatic of the work done by the crew! I had plans to install an inflatable hot tub so I needed a portion of my backyard dug up as the previous owner left behind massive rocks and what I came to find out, was a waterfall basin that had been buried deep in the ground. Once I realized that I was not capable of such a task, I called Gomez Landscaping and Roberto was happy to come out and look at my yard the same day. When the day came for the work to start, his crew wasted no time in getting started AND did a marvelous job once they finished. It was beyond my expectations and I can't thank Roberto and his crew enough for the work they've doneAdrian M.
- Business Description:We specialize in commercial video conferencing & residential home theater, home automation, multi room audio, lighting control, architectural acoustic treatments and more! Customized your solutions for everyday living or maximizing the efficiency of your businessRecent Review:Chris & Dana installed 2 TVs almost a year ago. Great job! This week i called them because we had an issue with the mounting bracket. They came right out and adjusted it at no cost. Great customer support.JOEL S.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience, we make life easy by seamlessly blending technology with the comfort and aesthetics of your home or office. As technology designers, we aim to offer practical solutions so you can easily use and fully enjoy technology in your space. We are very proud of our ability to design and build electromechanical solutions that fit your lifestyle and budget. We are always happy to work with our customers on creating the best technology mix possibleRecent Review:Nearby lightning caused a surge within the hdmi connections that knocked my system off-line. Kevin got to my house quickly and tested all the equipment, and diagnosed the precise problem. He was able to get me a great price on a fantastic receiver. Also when I asked him if he had a recommendation on a better remote than the Logitech I had been using, he had that too. Before meeting them I was frustrated with my system - especially the remote control. Now things operate very smoothly and I'm happy with my home theater system. <br /DOUGLAS M.
- Business Description:Which are new deals going on in your area? Feel free to call us to know more.
- Business Description:We are happy to serve to you 24*7.
See all 4 highly rated companies in AustinJoin Angi now
Find satellite tv providers in
satellite tv providers in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bennett Technologies2900 Quinlan Park Road # 240-207
Austin, Texas 78732
- Bennett Technologies
- Geek Squad - Best Buy11066 PECAN PK BLVD
Cedar Park, Texas 78613
- Geek Squad - Best Buy