Wondering what a garden tiller is, and if you need one for your garden? Learn how a rototiller improves growing conditions by turning over and aerating soil.
Get matched with top rototillers in Austin, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local rototillers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Rototilling Reviews in Austin
- AUSTIN'S LAWN ENFORCEMENTOverall Mr. Alverez did a very good job. He did not leave any thing in a mess. He cleaned up very well. He gave me his business card and offered to do anything I may need to have done in the future. Just call him. I would hire him again when I can afford to have it done.
- Green Earth LandscapesJason and his team started this work AHEAD of schedule and completed the project in short order. After using a large company for years and having a less than attractive yard I'm very pleased with our progress and appreciate the individualized attention. The lawn is green and lovely, weeds are under control. The're doing a great job. I'm looking forward to a long relationship and a lovely yard this year
- AUSTIN'S LAWN ENFORCEMENTTheir price was reasonable although I don't remember as to how much I paid. The reason that I used their services was because their price was reasonable compared to the other service providers. The owner of the company designed my back yard and the flats around the back of the house. He did landscaping in the whole area. Their quality of the work stood out and I was very happy with the results when the project was completed
- Green Earth LandscapesWe quickly agreed on a time and they came when they said they would. They worked steadily until the job was finished and cleaned up afterwards leaving a very neat looking planting area. The price was a bit more than I expected but probably fair. If I had to do all they did, it would probably still not be finished
- Green Earth LandscapesI spoke with Jason briefly and he promised to call back within the hour to get more details. He called when he said he would and seemed enthusiastic about even our small job. He came out to give me an estimate the same day, perfectly punctual. When I mentioned we were trying to have the i done as soon as possible Jason offered to have Al do the work the following day. Al came on time, worked efficiently, raked everything smooth, and even swept our front porch! Both Jason and Al were professional and friendly. They communicated clearly and did exactly what they said they would - from arriving on time to performing the work itself. The price was fair and they were able to save us some money by fitting our work in between larger jobs using the same equipment. The entire experience was great and absolutely stress-free. We will definitely call Green Earth Landscapes for the yard jobs that are too big for us to tackle on our own
- Serene ScenesThey did not complete any of the job but took our money in full. They deck was built poorly and the stone work was only halfway built. There were no permits pulled for the irrigation installation and we are at $1400 in fines. What irrigation was put in, was installed incorrectly. After a few months of the owner not responding to our calls or putting off coming back out to finish, he finally text me and walked off the job. He was very unprofessional and unresponsive. He told us that he pulled permits when in fact he did not. He only finished half of the work and what was done was not well
Rototilling Services in Austin
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bath Remodels: Free 3D design and consultation. Up to 18 months Interest Free Financing available! Window replacement and specializing in all types of home services like premium interior and exterior painting, home remodeling. All of our customers love working with our team when they give us opportunity to work with their homes, We provide the best services are of very high quality. In case you don’t have the time to move the furniture our team will gladly to help you with it. W..Recent Review:Working with Home Pixel was possibly the best home improvement service team I have ever worked with. They were punctual, informative, and always completed a job on time as promised (which is way more than I can say about most other companies). I had them work on one of my investment properties and the work completed was high quality and came out better than I expected. I will absolutely work with them againMike P.
- Business Description:With more than 6 years of experience, when you hire Adam Lawn Service you are hiring a company that is consistently striving and achieving excellence. We pay attention to detail and make sure the job gets done in a timely and professional manner every time. Call us today for your FREE estimate, thank you for visiting our profileRecent Review:Misael did a great job repairing the leaks. He also adjusted and replaced few Sprinkle heads for better performance. He gave good advice and quotes for tree planting, which I am considering as the next project.Ibrahim E.
- Business Description:EMJ Outdoor is a full service excavating, grading, demolition and site clearing company in both Residential and Commercial applications. Owned and operated by Eric Johnson who has a degree in Civil Engineering and over 20 years of industry experience. Some of our services include pool demo and fill-ins, concrete/rock breaking and haul off, brush and tree clearing, field and fence line mowing, dirt/gravel delivery and installation and just about anything else that can be done outdoors with..Recent Review:From the moment I first contacted Eric, I was impressed with his quick response. In fact, I was calling various contractors for estimates and he was the only one to show up the same day! Since that initial meeting, Eric has always responded to our numerous emails/phone calls within hours. He kept us constantly apprised of his schedule and even when he was temporarily indisposed due to illness, promised us he would personally oversee the tear down and construction. Eric is a very skilled construction engineer who knows how to meticulously deal with different situations, both expected and unexpected, and he is reasonable as well as considerate. <br /> He was willing to work with us to settle on a price we were comfortable with and thoughtfully decided to bring his smaller heavy equipment to accommodate the dimensions of our property. <br /> Eric's fairness and punctuality are only half the reason we decided to hire him; I truly respect his educational background and experience in his trade even though he is still quite young. One last comment to prospective clients is that other contractors may have flashier/better pictures on their websites but, even I was able to recognize that Eric Johnson is a truly skilled and honest craftsman who is personally invested in each job. <br /> Also, his address is now in Olathe, phone#913-220-0344. <br /> Sincerely, <br /> Mark Gibbs <br /TAMAMO G.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. All handyman, landscaping, home automation, and remodeling services. Your Austin-area experts in home renovation, repair and maintenance, we handle jobs of all sizes, whether you're planning a major renovation, or just need a handyman to fix a leaky faucet, we'll help you get it done quickly, affordably, with high-quality results and some of that local Austin flavor you can't find anywhere elseRecent Review:My feeling in writing this review is deep and total ambivalence. During this entire project, there were moments of great satisfaction...and great frustration/anger. Let's start with what I felt was done extremely well: Jèsus - The real MVP of this project. This man absolutely deserves the utmost praise and respect for how great a job he did installing the tile for my kitchen/dining room floor as well as the backsplash near the end of the project. The pride he takes in his work shows and my friends/family were blown away at the pictures I showed them of what he did. If he's reading this, I'll recommend you to ANYBODY needing some tile work done! BAH Carpenter (name escapes me, my apologies) - That great frustration/anger I mentioned earlier? This man quelled some of it due to some incompetence on the part of the GC and crew chief (more on that later). Toluca Granite (countertops install) - I already gave them high praise on Yelp, but I'll echo those sentiments again on Angie's List. From the first contact, to the finished product, they were absolutely outstanding! With that being said... Let's talk about where they severely dropped the ball on this project: Drywall - The people they hired for my drywall work were HORRIBLE! They dirtied up my house without any consideration. Plaster footprints all over my bedroom floor, in my bathroom (they stepped ALL OVER my shower drying mat), dirt all in my tub, plaster chunks on my bedroom light switch, my towels, on the side of my sofa, and on the legs of my dining room table. Then, to top it off, they used my broom to SWEEP wet mud and plaster. Total lack of communication - THIS is why my grades in certain parts of this review is so low. Delays are a part of the game sometimes. I get that. But this was ridiculous. First off, there was a situation where my cabinets were delivered and supposed to be installed on 12/29. I came home early from work thinking I was going to see the crew installing the cabinets or already having them done. Didn't happen. Instead, I came home to a pile of cabinets all over my dining room floor and the pantry cabinet standing tall in my living room. So I'm thinking, perhaps they went to go get some more tools/materials and they'd be back. Didn't happen. I texted the crew chief asking what the status was on getting the cabinets installed. Didn't hear anything for nearly 2 hours and then when I did, received the equivalent of "we need to talk." Man is on the phone telling me that the cabinets (I spent a serious amount of money for) don't fit. You can only imagine my reaction to hearing that. It was a sh***y way to end the year and I wouldn't hear back from anyone until after the New Year holiday. Continuing, I get a text on 1/2 from the crew chief wanting to setup a meet with me, the GC, himself, and their carpenter on the cabinet situation. 1/3, the carpenter came through and stated that all but one of the cabinets CAN be installed after he laid out the scenarios for me. The one that couldn't? The GC screwed up on the order/measurement of the cabinet that was to be to the left of my stove so that one had to be reordered. Downtime? 2 weeks. The next instance is what pushed me over the edge: Countertops go in (they had to make two trips due to the delay in the aforementioned lower left cabinet) and I texted the crew chief for an update (1/22) and he tells me that ANOTHER cabinet was mis-measured and that the GC had to order a replacement. If I hadn't reached out, I wouldn't have known. I was ****** off beyond belief. I got so tired of "oh hey by the way..." finding out about these delays that I called the GC directly and voiced my displeasure of being kept in the dark about these screw ups. Downtime: approx. 12 days. Now, despite all of the venting, the delays, the mess ups leading to said delays, the results are amazing. The finished product I'm extremely happy with and it all came together beautifully in the end. It's everything leading up to it that wasn't as pleasant. Advice: tighten up on that communication. If something is wrong, let the customer know asap. If you're waiting for them to ask you what's the status update and THEN you tell them of what's wrong, it comes across as if you have something to hide. Too much money is being invested to keep people in the dark. Also, don't ever hire those drywall people. Ever. AgainAdrian M.
- Business Description:DeeDee's Landscaping was created in 2016 as a private landscaping catering to overall customer service and amazing service quality. We provide the best hand-on prices on all landscaping services. Native American Female Owner and US Army Veteran Operated. We support various veteran non-profit organizations and 5% of all NET profit are donated to these organizations annuallyRecent Review:Very well. There were some unforseen delays in starting the project but they got the job done perfectly. Communication by text makes things so much easier! Looking forward to a long professional relationship.Julie W.
- Business Description:Here in Austin, Texas we, at Transformed Landscaping, all share a love for the great outdoors, the beauty our yards produce, and the people who own those yards. Our no ceiling ambition combined with our strong belief to our duties to be honest, maintain our integrity, serve our communities and the people who live here allows us to fully serve the public in any lawn care, landscaping, and outdoor housing needs in a manner in which they can trust. We'd love to talk 713-725-8302 Have a wonder dayRecent Review:Transformed Landscaping did a wonderful job at my home. They did everything I asked of them and even a little extra. They really took my idea for my back yard and made it a reality at a very fair cost. I would definitely hire them againAshley J.
- Business Description:This is a residential general contracting company. Majority of the work is not sub-contracted and is done by Black's Construction. Some services are sub-contracted to provide the most professional service in a timely manner. Free estimates are provided with a written bid. Deposits vary depending on the bid and the service providedRecent Review:We have a 1910 house that had settled and then been leveled, so there were large sheetrock cracks down and across every wall of six rooms. They patched every crack and repainted the whole room with matching paint, not just the areas that were patched. Mr. Black and his guys took very good care of the house while they were working in it by covering the floor and taping everything off to protect non work areas and furniture. The job took seven days just as they had estimated. The men worked non-stop from arrival to departure each day except for a lunch break. They did not hesitate to fix something we were not happy with, although there really was not much to mention. They did an excellent job! Our house needs someone we can rely on the keep it up and we will be calling Black's Construction again. <br /Margaret G.
- Business Description:Dependable company with professional work and fair pricing. Shredding/mowing 1+ acres, Commercial, residential, investment properties. Free Quotes call or text Billy @ 936-525-9593
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2004 and are devoted to keeping our customers happy. We employ professional and courteous people. We strive to build a great working relationship with our customers. Customer service is a mustRecent Review:For the most part I was happy with their service. It was obvious that the crews were in a hurry every visit but I was also happy with the price. I figured that the service was adequate for the price I was paying. Their billing to my credit card was no problem and Karen Hoffman was responsive to my emails. In Nov of 2014 I inquired about reducing frequency of service and also requested that they trim back some invasive bamboo shoots coming in from the neighbors yard. A man named Jason Jones inadvertently responded to me rather than Karen with the following e-mail which I found very disrespectful. While I understand the e-mail wasn't intended for me, I also was not happy with Mr. Jones' attitude. As such I terminated service with them and would caution my neighbors before doing business with Green Earth Landscaping of Austin TX. <br /> QUOTE <br /> "Jason <email@example.com> wrote: <br /> We don't offer every three week visits. I don't care if we drop him. We don't make any money on him anyways. Everything is also organic which costs more. I think he is $70 a month which is $35 a visit which means they have to be in and out in less than 30 min <br /> Jason JonesGreen Earth Landscapes and Construction512-217-9534www.greenearthlandscapingaustin.com" <br /> END QUOTE <br /Wesley B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated eco-friendly landscaping. You're guaranteed the best work for the most affordable price in town!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful rototilling service articles
Need rototiller repair? Here’s a look a two common issues you can likely fix on your own, and one that would best be handled by a professional repairman.
Find rototillers in
rototillers in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AUSTIN'S LAWN ENFORCEMENT3012 ROCHELLE DR
Austin, Texas 78748
- AUSTIN'S LAWN ENFORCEMENT
- EMJ Outdoor LLC2201 Improver Rd
Spicewood, Texas 78669
- EMJ Outdoor LLC
- Green Earth Landscapes2919 Tradewind Dr
Spicewood, Texas 78669
- Green Earth Landscapes
- Home Pixel of Austin15511 W Highway 71 Ste 110234
Austin, Texas 78738
- Home Pixel of Austin
- McAdoo & Sons21509 Cheery Hollow Dr c
Leander, Texas 78641
- McAdoo & Sons
- North By Northwest Lawns807 Cedar Park Dr
Cedar Park, Texas 78613
- North By Northwest Lawns
- Outback Landscapes Design/Build1600 Granger Road
Taylor, Texas 76574
- Outback Landscapes Design/Build
- P.R.T. Landscaping & Contracting1330 Turnersville Rd
Buda, Texas 78610
- P.R.T. Landscaping & Contracting
- Swift Grow Company450 Shadow Wood Drive
San Marcos, Texas 78666
- Swift Grow Company