Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Austin, TX
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Austin
- KEN'S MOBILE SERVICEI was ready to throw my lawnmower away. I'd done everything I could think of, but I'm not a small engine expert. I had been fighting with this thing for months and I decided to try getting it repaired by a pro, but I was worried that the repair cost would outweigh it's value (never gotten a lawnmower repaired before). Given the current social distancing recommendations, I was glad to see that mobile service was an option. I requested service via email and the automatic reply was informative and thorough, telling me what to expect and when to expect it. Ken showed up when promised, got my lawnmower running and to top it all off, the cost was affordable. I feel like I got a bargain for friendly home service that will save me a lot of time and money this year. Thank you Ken!!
- KEN'S MOBILE SERVICEIf you want dependable, honest, experienced lawnmower service and repair, Ken is your guy. He is prompt, thorough, very knowledgeable and will keep your equipment running like new. You have a customer for life. Thanks Ken!
- KEN'S MOBILE SERVICEIt was fantastic doing business with someone who is extremely professional, knew his way around mowers, found the problem and in no time got the mower working again. Another added benefit is that he comes to you so you don't have to find a trailer and take the riding mower into a shop. The work was completed right in the driveway. A+ Service!
- Spicewood Lawn Equipment RepairKerry was excellent! He came and picked up my riding lawn mower and push mower at 7:45am took them to his shop in Spicewood and brought them back completed repaired as promised same day around 4:15pm. He communicated well via text and was very friendly. Cost was very reasonable - well deserving of a tip as well. Thank you Kerry! I'll be using you again next year
- Dave's Cycles & Small EngineHe did everything to figure out what was wrong with it. He did it while I was there and it was not repairable for the cost. He also sold me another mower for a good price, so I could get my yard mowed. I was very pleased when I left and definitely have recommended him to my friends.
- Dave's Cycles & Small EngineDave did the assessment in about 10 minutes of what was wrong with my newish mower that I'd bought used. Turns out old gas sitting in a new mower does real damage, especially if it evaporates. Fortunately, Dave was able to repair and reverse the damage without any major expense for new parts. Contacted him at 5:30 p.m. on Friday and he had the work done by 10:30 a.m. the following morning (after a 9:00 a.m. dropoff). He is exactly the kind of pro I was expecting from the other Angie's List reviews. If you must, drive farther to use Dave to a) give you an honest assessment of your mower's repair requirements and b) do an excellent repair job for a fair price in an extremely timely manner. Thanks, Dave!
- Dave's Cycles & Small EngineI have been going to Dave for years now. He is the ultimate professional. He does great work, explains things to you and gives you options. I would highly recommend you use Dave!
- Dave's Cycles & Small EngineDave got on the project immediately - replaced spark plug, cleaned carburetor, changed oil, and sharpened blade. He tested the lawn mower before and after his services. It took him about 1/2 hour. Very thorough and reasonably priced. I will use him again. Thanks, Dave
- Dave's Cycles & Small EngineHe examined the lawn mower and went into great detail about what needed to be done and whether it was worth doing. He also made recommendations about what mower to buy if I didn't get it repaired. All this was free. The quote for fixing a carburetor, replacing the pull cord, sharpening the blades, and general cleaning was a bit over $100. Tried to submit this before. Not sure successful
- Ed'S Small EnginesOn numerous occasions, Robert has picked up our machine, fixed it, returned it, made house calls to fix it here. Very personable, trustworthy and reliable.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Austin
- Business Description:I bring the service to you. No need to load your lawn mower or other power equipment and haul it to a shop, where you likely will have to wait day's or week's to get it back. I will come out and repair your equipment ON SITE, and usually compete the work the same day! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SERVICE FEES APPLY. I DO CHARGE A TRIP CHARGE TO COME OUT! I cover NORTH AUSTIN, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park and parts of Leander, GeorgeTown, Manor and Hutto areas. Residential and Commercial Equip..Recent Review:Ken was punctual, knowledgeable and reasonable. I will certainly use him again.Kathleen C.
- Business Description:I am a self employed business owner. I do work for another company but only work four days a week and only approx 16 hrs a week. So I work landscaping during my off time. I am a young guy eager to work and make things look better and make a difference in the way your yard appearsRecent Review:Great job! Corey and Kieth always do a great job. Prices are more than reasonable, dependable, on time, friendly and professional. Nobody can beat thier prices so you need to schedule ahead of time because he is always in demand. If he does not respond ASAP he may be on a church mission but will get back to youCheri M.
- Business Description:Full service auto repair and service in Austin Texas, computer diagnostics, tires, alignments, state inspections, electrical diagnostic and repair, emission repair, factory scheduled maintenance. Free shuttle service, free alignment checks, free brake checks, free trouble code checks, free a/c checks. Free 31 point courtesy checRecent Review:You seem determined to get a review from me about a place I don't recall ever having used. I frequently take my car to Dave's North location on Howard Lane, but you haven't ASKED me about it! This survey doesn't offer me an option to correct that! Dave's North has been good to me. I'm sure the Central shop is fine, but I haven't used it in memory. You're driving me crazy!Kathryn B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor*..Recent Review:Scheduling online was easy enough. I’ve used Sears in past years to repair my old washer and dryer and was pleased. This new iteration is a corporate shake down. After I waited the entire 4 hour window for the tech to show up, I called the phone number listed and was connected with someone in Asia who was reading from a script and couldn’t tell me why I hadn’t received the late notice the confirmatory email had promised, nor could he give me an ETA for when the tech would show up. He did show soon after. Technician himself was okay, but he had to toe the party line as well. It took him 15 minutes to tell me the heater coils were bad, and then told me it would be $430 to fix. I realized that was highway robbery. He offered to do it for half that IF I would buy a Sears warranty for $50 a month. With a quick check online I found the cost to fix my dryer should be around $250, but I’d already wasted a day off work and would have to pay a $100 diagnostic fee anyway and then find someone who would not shake me down to fix it. No way was I paying $600 for a years worth of warranty. I reluctantly agreed to the rip off price, but shame on you, Sears. No wonder you are in bankruptcy. I will never buy a Sears product againJANE D.
- Business Description:Altaquip is a growing company that has been proudly serving North America for over twenty years as a part of the Scott Fetzer family of companies. Altaquip is the largest provider of commercial and consumer Outdoor Power Equipment service in the U.S. Through our nationwide network of service centers we service over 100+ manufacturer brands, including Craftsman, Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Caterpillar, Husqvarna, Ariens, Generac, and MTD. Our technicians are both EETC and OEM certified and are t..
- Business Description:Nate's Know How serves all of Austin. Your #1 handyman!
- Business Description:We service small engines such as mowers all the way to full engine rebuilds on the 3500 in your driveway.
- Business Description:This is a family owned business that has been going strong for 10 years and recently expanded to the austin and surrounding areas to provide service with all items on your to do list..
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The technician was prompt, polite, and professional. He left me his card if I had any further problems.Joanne C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Round Rock
- Cross Roads
- Del Valle
- Cedar Creek
- Cedar Park
lawn mower repair shops in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Almighty Rentals2534 Shell Rd
- Altaquip100 Production Dr
- AmensMaintenance3202 Levy Ln
- AMP-American Multi-Products2013 Lamar Dr.
Round Rock, Texas
- Austin Mobile Mower Repair500 E. 4th St., Ste 265
- Austin Outdoor Power11104 N Lamar Blvd
- Almighty Rentals
- EcoStar Landscape Mgmt10515 McAngus Rd
Del Valle, Texas
- Ed's Small Engine Repair2808 Finfeather
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Empire Small Engine Service1307 Chisholm Trail
Round Rock, Texas
- Espinoza Landscaping and Excavation176 Denim Cv
- EcoStar Landscape Mgmt
- Saban Lawn Care1880 Coffee Rd
San Marcos, Texas
- Sears Appliance Repair1617 Kings Rd
- SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT1515 DUNGAN LN
- Shawn's Small Engines 11711 Long Trussel Rd
- Siempre Verde Lawn and Landscape21847 Thunder Basin
San Antonio, Texas
- Special Touch Lawn Service
- Stewart Freelance123 Lazy River Lane
- Saban Lawn Care
- THIRD EYE LAWN SERVICES & EQUIPMENT REPAIRS3108 E 3rd St
- TOP GUNN EQUIPMENT RENTALS/TOP GUNN LAWN EQUIPMENT7920 ANDERSON SQUARE
- THIRD EYE LAWN SERVICES & EQUIPMENT REPAIRS
- We fix it small engine repair
- We fix it small engine repair