A gas grill is a great way to get a chargrilled flavor on your food, but it can quickly build up dirt and grime. If it’s time to clean your grill, use this guide to learn about the different parts of a grill and what items to use to clean them.
Get matched with top grill services in Austin, TX
There are 8 highly-rated local grill services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Grill Repair Reviews in Austin
- Q4U OutdoorzI contracted Andy Kalnasy from Q4U Outdoorz grill to repair the ignition system in my DCS 30" gas grill. Andy charges $60 cash for the grill evaluation and then will send you a summary of the parts and labor needed for the repair. I received his summary of the parts and labor cost ($489.70) to repair the ignition system for a grand total of $547.70. I approved the repair cost and Andy returned a week or so later and completed the repair. I told Andy I wanted to put the $489.70 on a credit card (which they accept per their website) but he asked me if I could write a check instead, which I did. The second time I tried to light my grill there was NO spark coming from the ignition module. I replaced the battery to make sure that wasn't the problem, which it wasn't. So, I emailed Andy and asked him to return to my home to look at the grill, to which he said NO. He indicated he did not replace the ignition button or module and that was probably the problem. He wanted another $150/per hr. to look at my grill again. I asked him if he guaranteed his work to which he indicated "only the parts I replaced". I tried to stop payment of the check but of course he cashed it the very same day, knowing I could have contested a charge on my credit card. So, be aware of this guy and his business practices. Charging someone almost $600 to fix the ignition system and not replacing the ignition button or module is unacceptable! I would strongly recommend NOT using this guy or company
- Top Dawg PlumbingThe price was excellent. They did everything they said they would in a single day for a reasonable price. I would recommend them.
- Nick's Gas Grill PlusMy grill isn't fancy. But it wasn't cheap either. When the regulator busted and I couldn't find the right part at the home supply stores I was stuck, but really wasn't ready to spend $500-$1,200 for a new grill. When I do I'll call Nick, though. He picked up the phone when I called, came out within a reasonable time to repair and is a really good guy. Whether you have a badass outdoor cooking setup or a Lowes gas grill Nick will help you out. I was really pleased, especially because I could start grilling the same day. Thanks Nick
- Nick's Gas Grill PlusEverything turned out well, and it was a great experience. Nick was very professional and friendly, did a good job with the repairs, and was very communicative. In fact, I really appreciated when he called ahead to inform me that he was running behind schedule. I also appreciated that he quickly located a part for the grill and took it upon himself to install the part promptly
- White Glove Grill CleaningIt went great. Great communication, easy to book appointment online, technician showed up on time and got right to work. The grill looks great and he was honest about areas that couldn't be fixed (too rusted, etc). They are able to replace certain parts if broken (which we didn't need to have done). I'd definitely use them again in the future and recommend them to others
- Bbq OutfittersThey did a great job. They replaced the wooden parts with plastic. I shouldn't have to have any work done on it again. The person who did the work was very kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to others.
- Q4U OutdoorzAndy showed up on time. The initial telephone contact went very well. Andy is an honest service provider. I told him what I had done to try to correct a low flame including buying a new regulator, checking for leaks, filling the propane tank, etc. He connected a new regulator with a new hose that he brought. The grill worked. He explained what the problem was, why the regulator I purchased did not work, and told me how to fix the problem in the future if it recurs. I recommend Andy and Q4U Outdoorz for anyone who wants to have a grill fixed
- Kings grill tech servicesWay overcharged and the fireplace on the pool,deck was never finished. He abandoned the job,when I told him I thought he had overcharged me.
- Sure HeatContacted them on the following dates 12/4/13 12/24/13 1/16/14 1/24/14 2/21/14-9 times 2/2014-3 times 2/18/14-2 times 2/17/14 Spoke with katelyn her ext is 5622 Spoke to Ariel her direct line is 678-348-5610 Left numerous message and no return calls Left operator 2 messages and no cal back Been told since December it would be mailed to us and they would call us with a tracking number. These are being installed by a professional and he verified the part is defective. Therefore because this is a natural gas line and part is defective, you can not install. Risk of gas leak and explosion. We were told by katelyn that she talked to her boss Taylor and they went and checked and they had the part and it would be shipped out the next week by Wednesday. Next week went by and no call. We call again and same response. Now this last week after speaking with Ariel, we are being hung up on everytime. They have an F rating with the better business bureau of Georgia. I see now why that is. Customer service is non existent and think these humans are hired to answer phone and lie to people
Gas Grill Repair Services in Austin
- Business Description:1st Choice Residential specializes in all fireplace services including chimney sweeps, gas fireplace repair, dryer vents and BBQ Grill Cleaning.. Our techs have over 40+ years experience in the fire industry and carry the highest NFI certifications in the country. We carry a 1 year warranty on all laborRecent Review:They showed up. They made sure everything was safe. They were very helpful. They couldn't fix it but they made sure that it was safe for me to operate. It was really expensive just for them to come out.carol G.
- Business Description:We specialize in all home projects, inside and outside. We can do any Interior/Exterior Painting, Drywall, Kitchen, Bathroom, Flooring, Cabinets, Tiles, Fan Installation, Doors, Window Treatment Installation, TV Installation, Paves, Move in/Move out cleaning, Hauling, Garage and Lawn Services. Call today for a quote on your home projectRecent Review:Very prompt response. Very professional. Two gentlemen performed the services. They requested installation instructions in advance in order to bring the appropriate tools. They arrived on time and installed the fans and doors in less than one day. Very polite and respectful. Wore masks. They knew what they were doing and cleaned up when they were done. All I had to do was vacuum afterward. I will call them again when I need work doneLiz S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good infoERIK H.
- Business Description:Outdoor gas grill sevice repair and cleaning and gas log service we service all makes and models of gas grills,with over 16 yrs experience in repairs .let us be your go to service for Gas Grill Repair and cleaning and fire log installation and repair thankRecent Review:He was timely, thorough, and polite. He had to order some parts and stayed in touch while we waited for them to arrive. I was very pleased with his service and will hire him to maintain my grill again. <br /Cheryl F.
- Business Description:Bar-B-Clean provides a high quality grill cleaning and repair service throughout Central Texas. Our promise to our customers is that their barbecue will be clean to the touch inside and out!
- Business Description:Family owned businessRecent Review:Technician responded promptly to service request, with appointment set for a day after initial contact, showed up within five minutes of agreed upon time, quickly diagnosed the obvious problem, and took care of it expeditiouslyJ William U.
- Business Description:United Plumbing and Contracting, LLC, was founded in 2005 by Nathan Harris of College Station, Texas. Our company provides prompt and professional plumbing repair services by employing highly-trained, licensed plumbers. We also work one on one with our customers on remodels and new construction projects. Over the years, United Plumbing and Contracting, LLC has grown beyond Bryan/College Station into surrounding areas of Navasota, Brenham, Normangee, Madisonville, Franklin Texas and surround..Recent Review:The company was very prompt and helpful in setting up an appointment for after 5:00pm (I work til 5:00). Two very nice young men (Cody and Brian) were waiting for me when I got home from work. Although they had most of the required replacement parts with them, they had to make a trip to Lowe's to get another part. They showed no annoyance at having to stop their work to do this. The entire time they were there they were very polite; they didn't even mind my dog being present! I will definitely call them again should the need ariseMary H.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor*..Recent Review:Arrived on time, told me what he was going to do and went straight to work. After the job was done showed me what had been wrong with the old ice maker. Very polite. Told me about Sears appliances insurance and if taken it would cut my bill in half and I would only have to pay $75,00 per house call. If they could not fix the appliance they would replace it. So I took out the policyMary C M.
- Business Description:We are a service company specializing in high end gas grill and outdoor kitchen equipment servicing. We specialize in custom fire features/pits, design and installation.Recent Review:Andy showed up on time. The initial telephone contact went very well. Andy is an honest service provider. I told him what I had done to try to correct a low flame including buying a new regulator, checking for leaks, filling the propane tank, etc. He connected a new regulator with a new hose that he brought. The grill worked. <br /> He explained what the problem was, why the regulator I purchased did not work, and told me how to fix the problem in the future if it recurs. <br /> I recommend Andy and Q4U Outdoorz for anyone who wants to have a grill fixed. <br /Terrance T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas grill repair service articles
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
If you want to serve tender ribs, brisket or other meats at your next barbecue consider using a smoker. Smokers slow cook meat for hours at low temperatures.
Find grill services in
grill services in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- College Grill Cleaners, LLC614 S 1st St
- College Grill Cleaners, LLC
- Gcleaningatx 1218 Heritage Park Dr
Cedar Park, Texas
- Marshall Plumbing5400 N Lamar Blvd Ste 207
- Marshall Plumbing
- PARRISH & CO INC3600 E OLD SETTLERS BLVD
Round Rock, Texas
- PARRISH & CO INC
- UNITED PLUMBING & CONTRACTING LLCPO BOX 12146
College Station, Texas
- UNITED PLUMBING & CONTRACTING LLC
- White Glove Grill Cleaning11201-14 Bonham Ranch Rd.
Dripping Springs, Texas
- White Glove Grill Cleaning