Cleaning the grill after winter is an essential step before barbecuing. Learn how to get rid of rusty grill grates, old grease in your drip pan, and help stainless steel shine.
Get matched with top grill services in Austin, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local grill services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Grill Repair Reviews in Austin
- Bbq OutfittersThey did a great job. They replaced the wooden parts with plastic. I shouldn't have to have any work done on it again. The person who did the work was very kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to others.
- Top Dawg PlumbingThe price was excellent. They did everything they said they would in a single day for a reasonable price. I would recommend them.
- White Glove Grill CleaningIt went great. Great communication, easy to book appointment online, technician showed up on time and got right to work. The grill looks great and he was honest about areas that couldn't be fixed (too rusted, etc). They are able to replace certain parts if broken (which we didn't need to have done). I'd definitely use them again in the future and recommend them to others
- Nick's Gas Grill PlusEverything turned out well, and it was a great experience. Nick was very professional and friendly, did a good job with the repairs, and was very communicative. In fact, I really appreciated when he called ahead to inform me that he was running behind schedule. I also appreciated that he quickly located a part for the grill and took it upon himself to install the part promptly
- Q4U OutdoorzAndy showed up on time. The initial telephone contact went very well. Andy is an honest service provider. I told him what I had done to try to correct a low flame including buying a new regulator, checking for leaks, filling the propane tank, etc. He connected a new regulator with a new hose that he brought. The grill worked. He explained what the problem was, why the regulator I purchased did not work, and told me how to fix the problem in the future if it recurs. I recommend Andy and Q4U Outdoorz for anyone who wants to have a grill fixed
- Nick's Gas Grill PlusMy grill isn't fancy. But it wasn't cheap either. When the regulator busted and I couldn't find the right part at the home supply stores I was stuck, but really wasn't ready to spend $500-$1,200 for a new grill. When I do I'll call Nick, though. He picked up the phone when I called, came out within a reasonable time to repair and is a really good guy. Whether you have a badass outdoor cooking setup or a Lowes gas grill Nick will help you out. I was really pleased, especially because I could start grilling the same day. Thanks Nick
- Q4U OutdoorzI contracted Andy Kalnasy from Q4U Outdoorz grill to repair the ignition system in my DCS 30" gas grill. Andy charges $60 cash for the grill evaluation and then will send you a summary of the parts and labor needed for the repair. I received his summary of the parts and labor cost ($489.70) to repair the ignition system for a grand total of $547.70. I approved the repair cost and Andy returned a week or so later and completed the repair. I told Andy I wanted to put the $489.70 on a credit card (which they accept per their website) but he asked me if I could write a check instead, which I did. The second time I tried to light my grill there was NO spark coming from the ignition module. I replaced the battery to make sure that wasn't the problem, which it wasn't. So, I emailed Andy and asked him to return to my home to look at the grill, to which he said NO. He indicated he did not replace the ignition button or module and that was probably the problem. He wanted another $150/per hr. to look at my grill again. I asked him if he guaranteed his work to which he indicated "only the parts I replaced". I tried to stop payment of the check but of course he cashed it the very same day, knowing I could have contested a charge on my credit card. So, be aware of this guy and his business practices. Charging someone almost $600 to fix the ignition system and not replacing the ignition button or module is unacceptable! I would strongly recommend NOT using this guy or company
- Kings grill tech servicesWay overcharged and the fireplace on the pool,deck was never finished. He abandoned the job,when I told him I thought he had overcharged me.
- Sure HeatContacted them on the following dates 12/4/13 12/24/13 1/16/14 1/24/14 2/21/14-9 times 2/2014-3 times 2/18/14-2 times 2/17/14 Spoke with katelyn her ext is 5622 Spoke to Ariel her direct line is 678-348-5610 Left numerous message and no return calls Left operator 2 messages and no cal back Been told since December it would be mailed to us and they would call us with a tracking number. These are being installed by a professional and he verified the part is defective. Therefore because this is a natural gas line and part is defective, you can not install. Risk of gas leak and explosion. We were told by katelyn that she talked to her boss Taylor and they went and checked and they had the part and it would be shipped out the next week by Wednesday. Next week went by and no call. We call again and same response. Now this last week after speaking with Ariel, we are being hung up on everytime. They have an F rating with the better business bureau of Georgia. I see now why that is. Customer service is non existent and think these humans are hired to answer phone and lie to people
Last update on July 6, 2021
Gas Grill Repair Services in Austin
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas grill repair service articles
Learn how to clean a grill, whether it’s gas, propane, or charcoal, so it’s ready for all your outdoor cookouts. Get the best grill-cleaning methods here.
The debate continues over whether gas or charcoal grills are better. Experts say gas offers more convenience and options, and charcoal offers better flavor.
Find grill services in
- Round Rock,
- Cross Roads,
- Del Valle,
- Cedar Creek,
- Cedar Park
grill services in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Residential,LLC4515 Whisper Trl
Belton, Texas 76513
- 1st Choice Residential,LLC
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Bar-B-Clean111 E Center St
Lorena, Texas 76655
- John Gause Plumbing4425 Rock Prarie Rd
College Station, Texas 77845
- John Gause Plumbing
- Kings grill tech services2310 spicewood dr
San Antonio, Texas 78213
- Kings grill tech services
- PARRISH & CO INC3600 E OLD SETTLERS BLVD
Round Rock, Texas 78665
- PARRISH & CO INC
- Top Dawg Plumbing885 Bateman Rd
Red Rock, Texas 78662
- Top Dawg Plumbing
- UNITED PLUMBING & CONTRACTING LLCPO BOX 12146
College Station, Texas 77842
- UNITED PLUMBING & CONTRACTING LLC
- White Glove Grill Cleaning11201-14 Bonham Ranch Rd.
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
- White Glove Grill Cleaning