What happens when your new barbecue won't fit in the space left by the old one? Check out how this homeowner overcame that issue in his outdoor kitchen.
Compare quotes from top antique appraisers
Get matched with top antique appraisers in Austin, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local antique appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Jewelry Appraising Reviews in Austin
- El Paso Estate Sales & AppraisalsIt went great. Ed Elsey went to my mother's house, evaluated everything, grouped like objects, moved furniture, priced everything, held an estate sale over one weekend, sold everything, cleaned the house, and sent me a check for 25-35% of the gross sales in less than a week. Couldn't be happier.
- Gems First, LLCSarah was great and very helpful. She was extremely knowledgeable about options and worked with me to find exactly the right one.
- Carl W Stinson IncDouglas Stinson managed the sale of our antiques. He did a lot of research and was very knowledgeable regarding the antiques. He responded to all our phone calls and made the sale very convenient for us. He is prompt and professional.
- White Morpha LLCAfter some research to check prices, found that the price was good when compared with comparable fountains. The service was prompt and owner delightful.
- AUSTIN ESTATE SALESJoe and Millie were a complete pleasure to work with. They are honest, decent folks who care about their work and were considerate of our needs.
- CEDAR PARK JEWELRYEarly in 2011, I needed some advice on the sale of some estate and other jewelry. I went to this locally-owned jeweler, and the owner spent several hours reviewing the items. I did not need nor want full appraisals, just an idea of what the items were worth. The owner, George Poe, didn't charge us anything for his time, was clear and precise in his explanations, and very detailed in what he offered us for the jewelry. We didn't sell in early 2011, we waited until August 2011. The store is now busier than ever because of the price of gold these days. Yet their personalized service, honest valuations, and integrity remains intact. They could have taken advantage of the market yet they offered very high, fair prices for the jewelry we sold. These folks don't take advantage of people who don't know the jewelery business, and are very helpful in cleaning, repairing, and advising about jewelry. I would trust them with any valuation, repair, or creation of jewelry without reservation
- JOY AIKEN JEWELRY APPRAISALSI liked her quite a bit. She told me where I could take it to sell it and gave me some good feedback. I loved her, she was great.
- New England Appraisers AssocI never received a response to my email requesting information regarding the process of obtaining an appraisal for our "slang lamp"..
Jewelry Appraisers in Austin
- Business Description:We are a national appraisal association of 300 members. We appraise antiques and art. Some members are dealers and gallery owners but all of us are anxious to serve you. Check our websites http://www.newenglandappraisers.org (click) "Find an Appraiser" for names and phone numbers of our membersRecent Review:Awesome. Ed emailed me back within a half hour asking for more information so he could help me. Before I could answer, he'd found someone closer to me who might be able to help. Fabulous! <br /Kim A.
- Business Description:Johnson, Inc. (a Numismatics co.), Nationally known, specializes in Coins, Currency, and Gold & Silver bullion items. We have two categories of service: Online Face to Face personalized service or In-Home for Florida residents. Estate acquisitions and trusts is our specialty. Our ONLINE APPRAISAL Service allows your items and our specialty to meet face to face regardless of distance. We back all our services up with your guaranteed satisfaction! Call or schedule your services todayRecent Review:Suzzanne is a wonderful find; I cannot recommend her highly enough. I purchased the service and then ended up not using it for several months. She was extremely patient, did not rush me at all, and honored the purchase even though it had been almost 6 months. She is extremely pleasant and cheerful, and made a tedious task much easier. She mailed out a kit to me in advance with materials that we might need for the appraisal, including a magnifying glass. This was very helpful and there was no additional charge for the kit. Suzzanne's schedule was very flexible; she worked with me to find a time that was convenient for me. She did not have rigid work hours but instead said that she could even be available for an evening video conference if needed. During the appraisal, she was very patient and easy to talk to. The full service took about 2 hours for what was (to me) a rather large collection. She was patient during the call when I needed a few minutes to get reorganized, etc. She was obviously quite knowledgeable about currency, asking very specific questions about certain coins, etc. (E.g., "On the back of that coin, under the eagle, is there a letter 's'?") I requested that the appraisal be broken into four groups and she readily accommodated that request. She completed her appraisal and provided it to me within less than 24 hours (more like 12 hours, really). She offered to talk to me either by email, phone, or additional video conference to answer any questions I might have about the appraisal. I am extremely pleased that I found Suzzanne through Angie's List and recommend her services without reservationMichelle W.
- Business Description:Whether you're selling a diamond engagement ring, your mother’s Tiffany jewelry, Your father's Gold & Silver Coin collection, or it's time to sell a Rolex watch you no longer wear, we'll appraise your jewelry for its highest worth, then make you an offer you can’t refuse. At Global, we make selling your jewelry, diamonds and gold valuables an honest, private and free experience via free mail-in service via FedEx insured overnight shippingRecent Review:The very first time I came to the location, I was greeted by a very nice gentleman who was dressed in a suit and was very professional. He was very honest and not pushy. I felt comfortable during the transaction. This impression made me believe that I could use them for future needs. <br /> <br /> This last time I went, unfortunately the gentleman I worked with originally was no longer there. Instead, I worked with someone else who was very unprofessional and really aggressive. He was digging at what I had to sell and before I left said make sure you leave a good review for me on Yelp. When I went to pick up a piece he was fixing, he was sure to tell me he didn't see a review from me on Yelp. He put me in a position where i felt like he would be less trustworthy if i hadn't given him a good review. <br /> <br /> Now, I feel like I don't have someone reputable to go toDebbi B.
- Business Description:ONWER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEE. I do not appraise jewelry
- Business Description:Austin Jewelry Appraisers is located inside C. Kirk Root Designs in the Arboretum Shopping Center, Austin, Texas. C. Kirk Root, GG, ASG, ASA is central Texas' only Master Gemologist Appraiser. He has over 30 years appraisal experience and is a working jeweler, and award winning jewelry designer. As one of the lead appraisers for the US Marshals Service he has vast experince in authenicating diamonds, colored stones, jewelry, and watches. Martha Altobelli is central Texas' only Geologist w..
- Business Description:Uncompromising quality and integrity in all of your precious metals purchases and sales. Specializing in gold & silver bullion. Avoid gold and silver retailers selling you their inventory at high premiums! We pay top prices for jewelry, sterling, diamonds and watches! Fisher Precious Metals is a national gold and silver dealer. Listed as a national dealer with the United States Mint, Fisher Precious Metals is a trusted resource for gold and silver coins and bars. Established in 1995, the firm..Recent Review:I first spoke with Lynn to explain what I had to sell. She was very friendly and knowledgeable about my pieces. We set up an appointment for the next day with John. After reviewing all the items, John explained how he worked out the prices that were fair and I accepted. He wasn't able to purchase one piece of jewelry, but offered to help find a buyer for me (with no finder's fee or commission). He also provided some information about who could help me appraise some other items that had nothing to do with his business. Aside from being professional, and extraordinarily polite, he's also a gentleman. I would definitely do business with John againSteve K.
- Business Description:Contact us today at (855) 332-6126 in Austin, TX, for top-of-the-line custom t-shirts.
- Business Description:Regardless of the type of asset you have to sell, whether it’s a large commercial real estate project, or a commercial asset in an industrial plant, we can handle the auction – live and online. We push the envelope with cutting-edge auction technology – from our mobile office, to our wireless computer system to be more effective and efficient when we conduct your auction. Our highly trained professional staff knows how to organize an auction to benefit you the most – from the initial phone ..
- Business Description:We buy diamond and fine jewelry for top value. We also buy watches, coins, gemstones and more! Sell your diamond jewelry from the comfort of your home. We take zero fees. It's quick and easy. List your jewelry for sale on the Marketplace. It's free to list. Set your own sales price, and sell to buyers around the world. Shop the Marketplace for the best deals on pre-owned jewelry. We authenticate each item before it is shipped to you
See all 2 highly rated companies in AustinJoin Angi now
Find antique appraisers in
antique appraisers in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Global Gold and Silver7 W 45th St Ste # 1200
New York, New York 10036
- Global Gold and Silver
- Heirloom Jewelry and Coins9222 Burnet Rd. Ste 104
Austin, Texas 78758
- Heirloom Jewelry and Coins
- New England Appraisers Assoc6973 Crestridge Road
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
- New England Appraisers Assoc
- White Morpha LLC3864 Hwy 290E
Paige, Texas 78659
- White Morpha LLC