Proper storage each year will extend the life of your mower and save time and money. If you don't winterize your mower, it may not work properly come summer.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Atlanta, GA
There are 10 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Atlanta
- Mower MedixI am very pleased with the service and repairs. I have been a repeat costumer for several years and have always been satisfied.
- Tope Total Home MaintenancePrompt, polite and knowledgeable. Mr Tope was able to tackle a LIST of things I needed done that I avoided for months. He can do almost any maintenance worx from electrical to landscape. I have him on my speed dial and will definitely use him again and often.
- Blades lawnmower ShopAwesome. They picked up my rider within 2 hrs of my calling, performed a repair, tune up, sharpened blades and returned mower to me within 24 hrs. These guys are pleasant, professional, and most of all, reasonably priced. Definitely will use them again when needed.
- North Cobb Power Equipment LLCI brought my seemingly deceased mower to North Cobb Power Equipment late Friday Memorial Day weekend. The owner, Andy Hou, said he would be happy to work on it, but unfortunately was about to leave on a week's vacation. Andy did complete the work on the day he returned; as promised. The mower works better than the day I bought it. Andy's prices are very reasonable and he does excellent work. I recommend him highly
- Reels Lawn Mower Repair and ServiceExcellent service, Richard explained the issues and gave advice on care for equipment. Fast turnaround for a sole proprietor business! Will use this business in the future.
- Mobile Mower Medics IncExcellent service! I have dealt with Mobile Mower Medics for several years and are very impressed with them. They are professional, come when they say they are coming and provide a complete service. Derek is great, and I wouldn't call anyone else!
- Dan's Mobile Mower RepairEric did an awesome job. We hadn't used the mower in about 6 years. He cleaned it up and gave it a tune up. It's running like new.
- Mower MedixI was a pleasure working with Ken to service my lawn mower on-site at my home. Very professional and responsive. He arrived on time as committed. Very convenient for him to service my power at our home versus me having to transport it to his business then return to pick it up at a later date.
- Ken Applegate Mobile Mower RepairIt went great...I gave Kent a call on Saturday and we were able to get scheduled to come out on Sunday in the afternoon. He came out and immediately got to work on accessing the issue and this was even after I drained my battery by leaving my mower key in the on position for several weeks. He had cable to recharge and also have a mover recharging kit just in case I didn't have my vehicle available. He not only found the issue but did a major point inspection of my mower to check it for other issue items (Spark plug, fuel, air filter, etc). Once we got the battery juiced up Kent was able to assess the issue with my blades not engaging. Once the issue was resolved I was up and running in no time, not even an hour. One key thing here to mention is he came out to the home to complete the service and what a great convenience because I don't have a truck to load my mower and the fee for pick up alone can go anywhere from $25 to shop and back, so that's $50 not counting the service fees from a shop and the labor costs. My job was less than $50 bucks, so unless my mower blows up, Kent will be my guy
- Mower MedixMy one-pull-start lawnmower would start but not keep running. Kent came out to the house on a Saturday morning. Flushed the carburetor, changed the filter, cleaned the gas lines and checked the oil (which was fine), sharpened the blades and got her running great again. Would definitely hire again!
Last update on July 14, 2021
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Atlanta
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Whether it's a push mower, riding mower, reel mower, weed trimmer or edger, make sure you maintain and clean your equipment so that it lasts season to season.
Maintaining a healthy lawn is a process with plenty of room for error. For lush, green grass and a thriving landscape, steer clear of these lawn care mistakes.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Atlanta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Curb Appeal Lawn Care LLC172 Legend Creek Ln
Douglasville, Georgia 30134
- Curb Appeal Lawn Care LLC
- GRIMES SERVICES LAWNMOWER REPAIR SHOP LLC3313 B HIGHWAY 5
Douglasville, Georgia 30135
- GRIMES SERVICES LAWNMOWER REPAIR SHOP LLC
- HIGH END ELECTRONICS REPAIR1053 lombardy way
Jonesboro, Georgia 30238
- HIGH END ELECTRONICS REPAIR
- Johnny's Home Repair3123 Calumet Pl
Kennesaw, Georgia 30152
- Johnny's Home Repair
- Norton Agency434 Green St
Gainesville, Georgia 30501
- Norton Agency
- Phoenix Mower Repair9850 Nesbit Ferry Rd No 25
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
- Phoenix Mower Repair
- Walter's Landscape Inc1205 Buford Hwy
Surgar Hill, Georgia 30518
- Walter's Landscape Inc