How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Albany, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Albany
- Kevin J McGrath Land SurveyorsI was very happy and pleased with Kevin McGrath's Services. His customer service is exemplary - always quickly responding to any and all issues and concerns I had. In the process of making some real property improvements I discovered what I suspected were the aforementioned neighbor's encroachments, not by inches mind you but by feet. I had approached my neighbor as amicably as possible with an original 1951 survey I had (she had no survey) to discuss what I perceived as a possible problem. She wanted nothing to do with it, so in order to be sure of my boundary line for accurate fence installation, and to document any encroachments I decided to go for the new survey. The first surveyor I called, had me fax over the legal docs I followed up with a phone call, but they never got back to me. Contrasted with McGrath who from the first moment of contact was attentive to detail and took time to listen and explain the process. Well the results are in and indeed I have 4' encroachment problem with the erection of these items that were built last year all without the appropriate building permits. Kevin marked the boundary corners as well as the boundary line with stakes for me and as a result I am happy to report my neighbor is now willing to begrudging work with me to resolve this issue, but had to be backed into a corner to do so. :-) Thank You Kevin McGrath
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCI called Chris in the early summer before installing a fence on my back property. He gave me a great price, which included 11 boundary points along my property of 2 acres, all man-made improvements including wood shed, cabana, play house, covered porch plus numerous hardwood trees which I wanted to get documented on paper. He knew I was under a deadline for the fence installation so he was here when he was needed and completed the job, which included a pristine master copy of the survey, a few weeks later
- Bethlehem Land Surveying PLLCWe think they did an excellent job. Legal research was done and property maps provided. They returned several times using geo/satellite locations to make corrections from up the street affecting our property. We are ere pleased and would suggest them to others.
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS-I bought a vacant building lot. -As per city requirements I needed a survey to be issued a building permit. -SY Kim surveyed the land, they did a great job.
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSThey were exceptionally helpful in spite of a busy season the surveyor came right out.he did just what we asked in flagging the property. It was extremely well done, friendly, and prompt.
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSSurveyor was honest in letting me that they were to busy to provide service. I've had a lot of bad experiences with companies both on Angie's list and just in general in which they keep telling me next week and simply never provide any service. So I am leaving this company positive rating based on my interaction with them. They were quick in responding to my email (same day) and they also let me know they were to busy and hence would not be able to take on additional work. I for one do appreciate and think that more companies should reject business altogether and focus on their current clients then make promises that they can't kee
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCThis went very smoothly. This is a family business, so emailing them is best. They then answer as soon as they get a break, within a couple of hours. They answered all my questions in a very timely and professional manner, they did everything they said they would when they said they would, and the price was exactly what they quoted. I provided them with my scanned house deed and tax map immediately because I knew that surveyors need this for the price quote. There were two visits; the first within a week and a half, the second a week later, we paid half up front, and the second half on the second visit. They then provided up with a stamped official survey, and had put in stakes with orange ties. The price was far less than all of the other surveyors I contacted, by several thousand dollars. The others also took over three weeks to reply to me. Fran was an absolute pleasure to work with. This is the way surveyors should operate
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSWithin a week of our 2006 phone call, the survey stakes were placed and we received the paperwork within two weeks of our initial call. For our 2007 project which was a joint project with our neighbor, again SY Kim responded rapidly, and submitted the initial drawings to our neighbor and to us for review, minor corrections were necessary and quickly made. The fact that S Y Kim was already familiar with our property probably made the second survey much easier. The necessary paperwork and mylar drawings were provided by SY Kim to the City and our mutual project was accomplished successfully. The first project cost $1400 and the second, shared with our neighbor, $500
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSThey performed the job within 3 weeks, provided very detailed maps of the property and kept us informed of their process the whole time.
- TJ Parry Construction Company LLCTom Parry is currently 3/18/13 working on the large barn that stands on our farm. We are having major support beams replaced, a large concrete silo removed/knocked down and cleaned up, and replacing flooring on the second story. He is an excellent carpenter and excavator and owns all of his own/high quality equipment. He is here on site everyday and gives us daily progress reports. Tom is able to move all of his equipment on and off site with ease including but not limited to a large excavator, bob cat, dump truck, trailers and attachments. I also know that he does fine carpentry work on interiors. The work that he has provided us has led to other family members hiring him. Recently our aunt had him put all new vinyl siding on her house, re-finished all of her hardwood floors and lay new hardwood floors where rug existed. He also repaired sheet-rock walls and beams that were damaged by carpenter ants. The work he did at her house was extensive, interior and exterior work was all done beautifully with excellent craftsmanship and the finest attention to detail was exceptional. the work-site was always clean and organized and the work itself was great. Give him a call, you won't be disappointed
Last update on July 31, 2017
Land Surveyors in Albany
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
- Feura Bush,
- Green Island,
- East Greenbush,
- East Berne,
- West Sand Lake
land surveyors in Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!