If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Albany, NY
There are 9 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Albany
- Your Remodel ProWe are sooo happy with our new bathroom. Alan's staff, Wayne and Erica, were very professional, and the quality of work was outstanding. They always conferred with us, and also were able to guide us when we had questions. They always left the construction site neat and clean. We highly recommend this company. Thank you, Alan, and your staff, for a job well done. We absolutely love our new bathroom. (Jim and Dolores read less
- Your Remodel ProI am rating this company as fair because some things went well and others did not. In particular, Allen incorrectly installed a floating kitchen floor under the new cabinets which caused the floor to fail. He came over to review it, committed to speak to both Carpet One where the flooring was purchased and the manufacturer. He did not do either, instead he ignored my emails and texts. At this point, Carpet One has to take up the flooring and reinstall the pieces that can be salvaged adding an additional cost of over $3,000. I'm actually glad that Allen ignored me because his solution was not going to fix the problem read less
- Bath Wise RenewalThe meeting went very well. We did hire him, but the work has not been completed yet. I will re-review after it is done.
- Capital District Tub RefinishingFantastic! They were on time, worked efficiently and the result was awesome. It has been three years and the tub still looks brand new! Rick B. Glens Falls, NY
- Perma Ceram of albanyPerfectly. Honest quote. Did a super job. Tub looks new! Was informative about what he was going to do. Left bathroom spotless. Wore mask when in public areas. Friendly, professional, reasonable price. Would highly recommend for tub resurfacing!!
- Your Remodel ProAllen did a great job. Was very professional. The job was done quickly, on schedule and his quote was much lower than other quotes we got. Would definitely hire him again and recommend him.
- Superior CleanI hired Megan to do apartment cleaning and she did a fantastic job including carpet cleaning. She noticed how Chip the tub was and said she had an amazing method in which to take care of it and I hired her to do that it came out beautiful I would hire her again I will hire her again and I would certainly recommend he read less
- Your Remodel ProAllen was dependable, friendly, knowledgeable and extremely clean. He was well priced and always went above and behind. He showed up on time, cleanly explained the process and timeline. He listened and responded what we wanted. He did a very professional job.
- Your Remodel ProIt went fantastic! We like the new tub. Everything looks great. Mr. Passonno indicated it would take 2-3 days to complete the work, and on the third day the work was done, and there were no surprises. It was refreshing to have a contractor do the job well and not be presented with extra charges. We were so happy with this job that we are already discussing additional work with Mr. Passonno read less
- Your Remodel ProIt was nice to get the estimator right away otherwise some time is takes a week. The estimator was very knowledgeable. The workers were on time always and they cleaned up every day after the work. They were very professional. The price was very reasonable and it helps when you are retired. I loved the work and definite I will use him again read less
Bathtub Refinishers in Albany
- Business Description:We do all kinds work that involve in home Improvement ,from Landscaping to Masonry , Framing to Painting and more... Thanks to our extensive knowledge, flexible business hours, and availability on short notice we are guaranteed to meet all your expectations read lessRecent Review:The service was good. They were details, honest, and the price was reasonable. They just had difficulty with punctuality. The overall experience was good.D S.
- Business Description:Cracks, chips and rusting tubs can make the rest of your bathroom look unattractive. Put the sparkle back in your tub. We also use a lead-shield to protect you from hazardous exposure to lead, with no additional charge. Your safety is our priority. Acrylic repair and refinishing Fiberglass repair and refinishing Ceramic repair and re-glazing Many colors to choose from. Our professionals at Capital District Tub Refinishing guarantee that you'll receive high-quality, durable refinishing for yo.. read lessRecent Review:Fantastic! They were on time, worked efficiently and the result was awesome. It has been three years and the tub still looks brand new! Rick B. Glens Falls, NYRick B.
- Business Description:Laksam Homemart, Inc. is dedicated to providing you with high-quality construction work. Our team of construction experts focuses on what you have in mind and uses the latest methods and equipment to bring it to reality. Call our construction company for: Site Development Home Replacements New Constructions Roofing and Siding Houses Built in Various Styles (colonial, modern, ranch, etc.) And more Call us to get started on a project today. Don’t hesitate to call and/or request a quote read less
- Business Description:resurfacing of bathroom & kitchen fixtures (bathtubs, sinks, ceramic tile, fiberglass)Recent Review:Perfectly. Honest quote. Did a super job. Tub looks new! Was informative about what he was going to do. Left bathroom spotless. Wore mask when in public areas. Friendly, professional, reasonable price. Would highly recommend for tub resurfacing! read lessStacey A.
- Business Description:We may not think much about pavement, but it serves the function of maintaining the integrity of the pathways we walk on. Shabby pavements not only decrease the value of your property but also pose significant safety risks. Rely on New Image Asphalt for durable, long-lasting, and well-made pavements. We offer impeccable paving work with: Cobblestone Bricks Tiles Asphalt Concrete And more Call us to get started on a project today. Don’t hesitate to call and/or request a quote read lessRecent Review:They were on time. They did what they said. They got it done in a day. They did a good job.Gary C.
- Business Description:Owner Operated, no franchise affiliations, service packages available for commercial complexes.Recent Review:The meeting went very well. We did hire him, but the work has not been completed yet. I will re-review after it is done.Janet N.
- Business Description:2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:I called to get a quote for removing old, mildew-stained grout from my shower walls & floor. When Victor called back, it was to tell me that it's usually not worth the money to remove and replace old grout in such a situation. It's a huge, fiddly, time-consuming job and mildew could just grow back in a few years anyway. He spend all the time I needed on the phone, educating me and discussing the pros & cons of various options. He took time out from his day to aid me with valuable information and just as valuable advice, preferring to give up his time for free rather than to have me, a stranger who was fully prepared to hire him, spend my money unwisely. He is a highly knowledgable and considerate professional with A+ integrity and if I am ever in need of other professional services along these lines (pardon the pun), I would hire REPTILE CERAMIC INSTALLATIONS (great name, BTW) in two seconds read lessKENNETH G.
- Business Description:We are a full service interior remodeling company. Focusing on kitchens, bathrooms, basements, painting, electrical, plumbing and more. We look forward to working with you to make your home what you have always dreamed it could be read lessRecent Review:We got a half bath remodeled into a full bath, and are very happy with the result! We were very impressed with Allen and Wayne professionalism, attention to detail and constant communication with us. The house was cleaned every day, and our garage was left spotless after days cutting tiles. Wayne suggested details we didn't think about, enhancing our project along the way. Your remodel pro is outstanding and I would recommend anyone to hire them! Your remodel pro is the contractor to hire, they are outstandin read lessDidier J.
- Business Description:I specialize in home and business cleaning. There is basically nothing "too" dirty. My way of cleaning is definitely not surface cleaning. For instance, I move rugs and sweep before any mopping is done. I move and dust items on dressers/shelves, sweep under furniture, ECT. Generally, I like to do a walk thru with the home owner or agent to assess specific needs of the property. I refinish tubs, paint, powerwash, mold removal. Many references read lessRecent Review:Fantastic. Megan is a super hard worker with very high standards. She cleans tile like a demon and dusts like a maniac. And she has a special talent for sparkling floors.Fawn P.
- Business Description:When homeowners & commercial property managers in Colonie want to update their bathtub or shower without tearing apart their bathrooms, they call us. Additional service areas: Ulster, Duchess, Putnam, Orange, Sullivan & Schoharie counties. Franchise owned and operated by Instant Bath Inc., doing business as Bath Fitter read lessRecent Review:MAT AND HIS HELPER WAS ON TIME, PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN, COURTEOUS, AND KNEW THEIR PRODUCT WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM AND THEIR PRODUCT EVERTIME. EXCELLENT JOB.William F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Feura Bush
- Green Island
- East Greenbush
- East Berne
- West Sand Lake
bathtub refinishers in Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Z Builders and Remodelers, LLC483 Joslyn School Rd
East Berne, New York
- AGTech Building and Remodeling6 Pennsylvania Ave
Johnstown, New York
- Albany Home RepairsPO Box 301
Glenmont, New York
- American Home Contracting Services, LLC6639 Us Route 9
Hudson, New York
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- AW Construction9 Chipmunk Chase
Saratoga Springs, New York
- A-Z Builders and Remodelers, LLC
- capital home improvements292 upper mannix rd
East Greenbush, New York
- Comfort Windows27 Warehouse Row
Albany, New York
- Couture Contracting & Modular Homes383 Stuffle Street
Cropseyville, New York
- Crisafulli Bros Plumbing & Heating Contractors Inc25 INDUSTRIAL PARK RD
Albany, New York
- capital home improvements
- Fugazy Glazing16 Sherman Avenue
Glens Falls, New York
- Fugazy Glazing
- Malone's Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Remodeling L45-47 S Hudson Ave
Stillwater, New York
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McBain Carpentry Services2519 2nd Ave D
Watervliet, New York
- Malone's Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Remodeling L
- Perma Ceram of albany386 W Lawrence St
Albany, New York
- Perma Ceram of albany
- Superior Clean590 Madison Ave
Albany, New York
- Superior Clean
- Your Remodel Pro7 Maple Ave
Watervliet, New York
- Your Remodel Pro