When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Winston Salem, NC
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Winston Salem
- Whitt Land Surveying, P.C.AWESOME! David Whitt did a great job surveying our lot. He was professional, he was on time, he was agreeable, he did what he said he would do, all at a very reasonable price. I have high standards so it means something when I say, I highly recommend him. I which more service people were like him. Five stars all the way. Best kept secret in Winston
- Kale EngineeringKale was professional, easy to work with, and didn't require me to be on-site for the survey. I will definitely call them for any future surveying needs.
- Kale EngineeringThey were able to come out sooner than originally expected. We were supplied with a report and map. Very quick,efficient and professional. Cost was reasonable.
- Jay Lowe Carolina Cornerstone SurveyingThis provider told me how long it would take but beat his own estimate by a large margin. It was easy to do business with this company and I got what i needed done.
- Kale EngineeringRight from the start Mr. Kale was friendly and professional. He explained everything I had to do to obtain my permit. The team that did the survey were friendly and explained everything they found. A lot of problems surfaced because of many mistakes made on the the original survey done in 1969, causing it to take much longer to complete. At least twice the field hours were required to complete the survey. Mr. Kale honored the original quote of $400 and offered his support through the permitting process, even though he could have billed me for the extra work that was involved. I would highly recommend Kale Engineering and will definitely use them for any work I need done in the future
- Kale EngineeringKale Engineering provided excellent service start to finish. The survey team who came out to the property performed all services as detailed in my phone conversation with the owner. The surveyors were punctual, professional and very courteous. They explained exactly what they were doing and walked the property with me after they finished their work to insure I had no questions or concerns. I would definitely use Kale Engineering again and strongly recommend them to friends and neighbors
- Kale EngineeringThis job was originally scheduled to be completed on August 11, 2014, but was delayed until August 15, 2014 due to staffing illness. The owner, Randall Kale was very prompt in advising me of the problem and did his best to reschedule the appointment to work best with my job/ family obligations. Randall completed the project himself in a timely manner—market and pointed out the property lines—as well as provide detailed information on the surveying process. He called toward the end of the job so I did not have to spend 4 hours at the house watching him and his colleague work. In addition, Randall offered a $10 coupon off the total cost over $300.00. Very happy with the work performed. As a former New Yorker, I am a bit of a skeptic but was pleasantly surprised by his professionalism. KUDOS
- Louis Cantor CompanyThey did exactly as requested, in a timely manner, informing us along the way. Promises made, promises kept!
- Kale EngineeringPerfect.......no problems at all. Kale Engineering were very professional, quick response to emails and phone calls. They were precise in explaining the job in detail. Very good about notification of when the job will be completed. Highly recommend. A++++++
- Kale EngineeringExcellent team came out when promised, surveyed the lot of the house we were purchasing and answered all of our questions regarding the property lines. The nice part is that although we were originally scheduled for a Monday survey, as promised when that appointment was set up, if a earlier time slot came available he promised to call. He did and the survey was completed the Friday before
Land Surveyors in Winston Salem
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyor in NC since 1989 Specializing in residential construction surveyingRecent Review:AWESOME! David Whitt did a great job surveying our lot. He was professional, he was on time, he was agreeable, he did what he said he would do, all at a very reasonable price. I have high standards so it means something when I say, I highly recommend him. I which more service people were like him. Five stars all the way. Best kept secret in WinstonJennifer F.
- Business Description:Kale Engineering is a small civil engineering and land surveying business, which was founded in 1991.Recent Review:I can't say enough about my satisfaction with Kale Engineering. I called on a Tuesday, and the survey crew was standing in my driveway on Thursday morning. Yes, 2 days later! There was a slight scheduling conflict, but Randall worked everything out. As a matter of fact, Randall went above and beyond to make sure his guys could do the survey on Thursday. <br /> The survey itself was an all day long event. The crew uncovered some of the original markers, and replaced completely missing markers. Also, at my request wooden stakes were put along the boundaries. My land is being timbered, so my concern was that the logging company would miss the property lines. With all the wooden stakes in place, and ribbon on some of the tree branches, its clearly obvious where my property extends to. <br /> I wouldn't hesitate to use Kale Engineering again. <br /Michele G.
- Business Description:Visit us at gallowaygis.comRecent Review:Excellent communications. Came on day and time as promised. Encountered hardships finding original surveyor stakes due to tree roots overgrown. Professional attitude and demeanor. Prefers small projects as opposed to big housing developmentsNorberto R.
- Business Description:FULL GUTTER SERVICE anything from repairs, cleaning, guards , and installs. don't keep looking at those nasty gutters, call Colby today for set up time. www.colbymortonshomerepair.com offering good prices and fully insured. -no mess left behind- Find us on Facebook and Instagram Facebook is Www.facebook.com/colbymortonroofinRecent Review:Called and got serviced same day-the workers were professional, honest and friendly. service was $50 less than quoted over the phone-plus they took all the debris with them. Will definitely use them in the futureTrish W.
- Business Description:Construction Company, providing Home/Dock/Deck Building, Remodeling, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Repairs/Property Management, Commercial Construction Services and General Contracting Consulting. BayWatch Development Corporation, is one of the region's largest home and commercial builders. Without our amazing clientele base, we wouldn't be where we are today. Our clients' locations range from Roanoke to the City of Lynchburg, Virginia. Craftsmanship is central to every aspect of what B D C ..
- Business Description:Creed Hugh Associates Inc
- Business Description:Morgan Surveying is a locally owned and operated company. We have been in business in the Guilford County, North Carolina area for the past 28 years, providing surveying services to private individuals, local legal firms and developers for a wide variety of surveying needs. We have worked with City and County planning and zoning departments and are familiar with local ordinances and procedures for research and recordings. Our goal is to provide quality and reliable services in a timely and co..
- Business Description:Specializing in lot surveys for closing and boundary marking.Recent Review:I contacted Rowles Land Surveying with a request to confirm the property boundary behind our house. I was trying to determine if a downed tree belonged to us or to the neighbor. Matt responded to my message very promptly and we scheduled the appointment for two days later. He showed up on time, completed the work, and charged us a reasonable fee. Matt was friendly and professional, and the work was exactly what we needed. ELLEN B.
- Business Description:Donald E Robinson Professional Land Surveying is a small firm located in Graham, NC. At present I employ 2 field technicians that perform a variety of on-site services. I work out of my homes, so, I choose to bring my business "to you". I provide free estimate on all my services. Once my services have been completed or certain phases have been completed I will hand-deliver the Certified Final Map and/or invoice at which time payment is due. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice, unless,..
- Business Description:We accept cash, credit, and major credit cards. In almost all cases, clients receive a lump-sum price, NOT AN ESTIMATE.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Winston Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Colby's Home Repairs Gutters & RoofingPO Box 185
Wallburg, North Carolina 27373
- Colby's Home Repairs Gutters & Roofing
- Galloway Geospatial7405 Walnut Grove Ln
Zebulon, North Carolina 27597
- Galloway Geospatial
- Kale Engineering3550 Vest Mill Rd
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103
- Kale Engineering
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC5550 77 Center Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC
- Wilson Surveying Inc402 Blandwood Ave
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
- Wilson Surveying Inc