Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Winston Salem, NC
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Winston Salem
- Whitt Land Surveying, P.C.AWESOME! David Whitt did a great job surveying our lot. He was professional, he was on time, he was agreeable, he did what he said he would do, all at a very reasonable price. I have high standards so it means something when I say, I highly recommend him. I which more service people were like him. Five stars all the way. Best kept secret in Winston
- Kale EngineeringKale was professional, easy to work with, and didn't require me to be on-site for the survey. I will definitely call them for any future surveying needs.
- Kale EngineeringThey were able to come out sooner than originally expected. We were supplied with a report and map. Very quick,efficient and professional. Cost was reasonable.
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCI found him on Angie’s list. He was great. He was prompt. He was right on time. He did a great job. He drew the property lines and everything. He is very thorough. He already looked up our plot before he came to do the survey so he was prepared when he got here to do the job. They are prompt to return the call and prompt to show up
- Kale EngineeringProvided a complete survey of our home property including a digital and paper map. Marked the corners and other boundaries for the property. They made two trips (weather interrupted the first trip) and were very prompt and courteous. I do not think I could have asked for more.
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCVery pleased with the serviced received. Mr Rowles showed up promptly at 9:00am worked for several hours in the below freezing temperature and walked me around the property to show me the work he had completed afterwards. Very professional and I would definitely recommend to a friend and use Mr. Rowles for future surveying jobs. thanks
- Kale EngineeringRight from the start Mr. Kale was friendly and professional. He explained everything I had to do to obtain my permit. The team that did the survey were friendly and explained everything they found. A lot of problems surfaced because of many mistakes made on the the original survey done in 1969, causing it to take much longer to complete. At least twice the field hours were required to complete the survey. Mr. Kale honored the original quote of $400 and offered his support through the permitting process, even though he could have billed me for the extra work that was involved. I would highly recommend Kale Engineering and will definitely use them for any work I need done in the future
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCWe have 2 issues and needed to know property lines. I contacted them directly through Angie's list and got a call 15 minutes later. He said he likes to give Angie list members priority. We now know where a fence can be placed and who 20 overgrown Leland Cyprus trees belong to in order to ultimately take take
- EVERHART SURVEYING & MAPPINGHe will do work all the way from Greensboro to Charlotte. He is very personable and knowledgeable. He does an excellent job and we got a bargain. He won't give you a faulty story. He gets to his jobs very quickly and finishes them quickly as well.
- Kale EngineeringPerfect.......no problems at all. Kale Engineering were very professional, quick response to emails and phone calls. They were precise in explaining the job in detail. Very good about notification of when the job will be completed. Highly recommend. A++++++
Last update on October 23, 2020
Land Surveyors in Winston Salem
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Rural Hall,
- Bermuda Run,
- Belews Creek,
- Oak Ridge,
- Walnut Cove,
- High Point,
- East Bend,
land surveyors in Winston Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Kale Engineering3550 Vest Mill Rd
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103
- Kale Engineering
- B E VAUGHAN & SON INC608 OLD THOMASVILLE RD STE 101
High Point, North Carolina 27260
- B E VAUGHAN & SON INC
- Colby's Home Repairs Gutters & RoofingPO Box 185
Wallburg, North Carolina 27373
- Colby's Home Repairs Gutters & Roofing
- Galloway Geospatial7405 Walnut Grove Ln
Zebulon, North Carolina 27597
- Galloway Geospatial
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC5550 77 Center Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC
- Wilson Surveying Inc402 Blandwood Ave
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
- Wilson Surveying Inc