A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Clarksburg, WV
There are 6 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Clarksburg
- Secure Construction Company IncMy husband and I had employed Secure Construction previously (twice last year) for projects on our house including a home addition and then new siding for the entire house. Given our past experience with the company, we did not hesitate to select them to complete our bathroom remodel. We contacted Eddie Keller on April 1 of this year and he actually came out the very next day to take a look at the space and prepare to do an estimate. He was quickly able to prepare an estimate and provide suggestions of ways we could enhance the space without leaving our price points. We agreed on a price and he said it would be several weeks on a start date but in the meantime to be selecting the tiles for the floor/walls, paint colors, vanity, fixtures, toilet, etc. My husband and I shopped around at Lowes and Home Depot and provided Eddie with the item numbers of everything he needed for our remodel. We were excited when our start date ended up being moved up a few weeks and the project actually began only two weeks from our initial meeting. The first few days were devoted to delivering materials, demolition and removal of the old fixtures/flooring, and preparing to work on the new plumbing and electrical systems. The plumbing and rewiring of electrical work was completed and then the new drywall was put up and the bathtub placed. Tiling of the shower walls was completed next and then work began on the new tile floor. The new drywall was primed and then painted and then the vanity, medicine cabinet, and toilet were installed. The area was completed with new baseboards and new doors were installed/painted as well. Once this bathroom was completed, they made small improvements to our other bathroom at our request including new baseboards, installing the toilet removed from the other bathroom, repairing a damaged doorway, and rewiring the medicine cabinet/installing a switch for it. During this time, it should be noted that the two gentlemen completing the work (Darvin and Paul) arrived on time, were always kind and courteous, and took extra care not to create additional messes in other living areas of our home. They laid drop cloths upon arriving and put everything away at the end of each day. They even helped me carry in groceries (on several occasions!)!!! Darvin left us with his personal cell phone number in case we experienced any issues with the plumbing/electrical. Eddie was always very responsive to any texts/phone calls as well and was quick to cure any issues that came up during the whole process
- Secure Construction Company IncIn January 2012, I began asking around for a good contractor to complete an addition that was needed for our home. I had several people mention Secure Construction Company so I decided to give them a call. My call was answered by Mr. Eddie Keller, owner of Secure Construction Company. We had a fairly exstensive talk regarding what my husband and I were needing and what services Secure Construction could provide to us. Mr. Keller came to our house within the week and took some measurements, provided us with references as well as examples of previous work, and we discussed in detail the work that we wanted to have done. Within a few days, Mr. Keller got back to us with an estimate as well as some options for us to cut some of the costs associated with the project. We settled on a price for the project and within a few days, demolition began on what used to be our carport. Mr. Keller estimated that the project would take approximately 8 weeks and they managed to complete the work within this time frame. I would like to note that the project was able to take place very quickly because it was the "off season" for the sort of work we were having done. First and foremost, I want to emphasize that I have lived through multiple remodeling/building projects over the past ten years in my previous home. This was BY FAR a superior performance by any company that I have dealt with and I would absolutely use them again in a heartbeat! All of the workers that were sent to our house by the company were polite, courteous, and paid attention to clean-up at the end of each day. I was worried with all the construction going on where we park our cars that we would be running over nails left and right...NOT THE CASE! They paid special attention to this detail and for that I am grateful! Trash was picked up and materials were kept out of the way so as to not inconvenience our family. My husband and I felt very comfortable providing daily unsupervised access to our house as we felt that Mr. Keller was very mindful of providing trustworthy workers to complete the various phases of this project. Obviously, when construction is going on within your home there will be some level of mess involved but this was contained to a very small and necessary amount (for example, they never left muddy footprints or trails of dirt throughout the existing portion of our home). Mr. Keller was extremely dilligent about returning phone calls and dealt quickly with any concerns we had during the entire process. Again, he was a pleasure to work with and my husband also got along very well with several of the workers that were at our house throughout the project. The work that was completed was of excellent quality and much emphasis was placed on making the addition as functional as possible. Only small modifications were made to our orignial plan, but these were done in an effort to maximize the space and utilize the highest potential for each of the rooms being constructed. Additionally, it should be noted that no additional or "suprise" costs were incurred during this project and Mr. Keller kept us within the budget without sacrificing quality. As I stated previously, I would absolutely use Secure Construction Company again. My husband is already dreaming up all sorts of projects, large and small, that we will be calling them to complete for us
- McKinney ConstructionThe work ran smoothly and he did an excellent job! His rates beat out competors and quality is outstanding. Have used this business in the past and will continue to do so.
- Tri-State Door OpenersVery prompt, efficient and professional. Cost was reasonable. Kept me well informed with every adjustment that was required.
- Eric BonnerAs indicated above. Eric diagnosed a water intrusion problem I was having at my house. He repaired the house and we have had no recurrence of the problem.
- GARAGE DOOR STOREWe contacted the Garage Door Store in July, after the derecho bent and wrecked our garage door and the opener connections. The owner visited and provided us with an estimate, that seemed reasonably lower than the big box store's offers. He had some doors in stock, and had references for work he'd done in our small town, about 60 miles from his base office. After providing us with an estimate, he asked for half prior to installation and the rest after satisfactory installation. He also agreed to fix the door mechanism where it was installed badly. Then he disappeared for a month. The first three phone calls were answered, after that they were not. We told him we wanted the door he offered at the price he charged. Then we left messages, about one a day. Then we drove to his office, which was attached to his house. He did not answer the door, when we spent twenty minutes knocking. His tenant came out and gave us his wife's phone number, and we called her. The we went to our car and waited. After twenty minutes he came out, and we confronted him. He agreed to show up on an assigned date to do the work. He did not show up. We began calling again, then contacted the WV Attorney General's office, filed a complaint. The he responded with a certified check for the deposit. Then we went to Home Depot, where they reported that when hired as one of their installers, he had frequently either not shown up or not come back after partially completing the job
- Dun-Rite Window and DoorCalled for a quote and/or advice on a eaking sliding glass door, and worker didn't give me the time of the day. DUN WRONG
- HOME DEPOTWhat we got was the summer of stress, agravation and straight out lies. We placed the order on 7/7/2011. It was all down hill from there. We waited a couple weeks for the contrator to show up, he told us he would turn in his specs that day and someone from Home Depot would be contacting us. Well, three weeks later we contacted them. Finally the doors are ordered and we are waiting for them to arrive. The doors were delivered 8/12/2011, when the contractor came to install them they were standard size and far too big. When I call and complain, I am told to be nice "it was a simple mistake". Really ordering one door wrong would have been a mistake but three? I am told by our "expediter" every excuse she could think of including why she was late to work. She also told me "this company makes these mistakes all the time, we have had 5 doors come back wrong just this month". Really....If the company is given the wrong specs the door will be the wrong size. More weeks go by as we wait for the doors to be remade. More lies and crap from Home Depot managers (one of their problems, everyone claims to be a manager). I know this because I contacted the door company Jeld-Wen and had confirmed the first doors were made to standard size because the contractor figures were not entered on the order to them. As a matter of fact, I knew everything before Home Depot did thanks to the wonderful employees at Jeld-Wen. When I contacted the corporate Home Depot office I was told it was not their problem to take it to the store. I said this is a complaint to corporate about the store, she finally took the complaint and then said "this goes right out to the store manager you are reporting". Was that supposed to be some sort of threat so I wouldn't complain? To this date the Home Depot Corporate Office has not contacted me about the complaint filed more than a month ago. We are finally called on the 19 of Sep to have our doors delivered, I ask when are they to be installed, he can't tell me, so we would not take delivery until Sep 21 because I don't have a big warehouse to store something like doors, we stored the first set for a week. Guess what added joy we find, now we have not received our storm door. That had to be delivered on Sep 22. We were already being billed and being charged late charges because we were not about to start paying for anything until it was here and installed. The doors were finally installed on 23 Sep 2011. Do not take your dollars and business to Home Depot unless you enjoy excuses, delays and outright lies from this company! We will never buy another thing from Home Depot
Door Installers in Clarksburg
- Business Description:We would like to add you to our long list of safisfied customers. We believe you will be happy to have a company that puts you first. If you are already a customer, we would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you". You have made us what we are today. Service Areas We have two locations in West Virginia; Wood County (Parkersburg) and Harrison County (Clarksburg). Some of the cities we serve include: Parkersburg, Williamstown, Elizabeth, Vienna, Marietta, Belpre, Coolville, Little Hock..Recent Review:Aaron and the other electrician working with him did a wonderful job with the installation, explanation of how to operate the generator and site cleanup. I was pleased with all aspects of the installation and would highly recommend Aaron and Groggs HVAC to anyoneChuck C.
- Business Description:Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979!Recent Review:MHI did an excellent job with my roof. They were all very professional and courteous. I was even able to have it installed while I was on vacation. The team sent pictures and texted me updates. The roof and gutters all look great. As a bonus, the prices were the best of the three quotes I received from various companiesKaylee C.
- Business Description:At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walkin..Recent Review:Remodel USA did a wonderful job on our floors. The team was punctual, professional and polite. The work was done quickly. They were good at communicating the process and letting us know what to expect. They even painted the trim in our bedroom even though we didn't expect itKate S.
- Business Description:COVID-19 COMPLIANT Vaccinated & will wear a mask. SEE DISCOUNT RATES BELOW West Virginia Rates $50 per hour 4 hour minimum………: Floyd, Pike, Martin, Magoffin & Johnson KENTUCKY COUNTY RATES $40.00 with a 4 Hour minimum……… OTHER KENTUCKY COUNTIES Normal Rates $50.00 an hour 4 Hour minimum………. The new year Solo Handyman who pays close attention to detail to complete every clients request with efficiency to perfection. Custom Designs, Repair, maintenance and improvements. NOTHIN22ITRecent Review:Patrick was amazing. Friendly and timely. Besides repairing most of the steps, he was able to get a helper that worked very hard cleaning up the Ivy and undergrowth around the yard. Ended up removing garbage bags of Poison Oak around the house we were un-aware of.Ted P.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:From the first contact to the day of installation the process was smooth and everyone involved was very professional. There were three appointments: 1. We had a consultation with one of their sales representative to go over their catalog, samplers and options. We liked the diversity of options they offer, but it can be a little overwhelming the amount of options they have. Their sales representative was very knowledgeable of their catalog and guided us to make some initial choices. We made an original estimation based on initial set of options to get an initial estimation, but we had at least one iteration after the appointment to revise them. 2. We had a second appointment for a second person to retake the measurements of the door and verify all the options. Once that was completed we placed the order to get the customized door 3. The day of the installation three more people came in and within half a day they got the new door installed Throughout all they gave us phone an email updates to know where things were in the process so we were never wondering what their status was. The final installed product looks great. A very much needed update to our old dooEduardo L.
- Business Description:We are two home builders that love to overbuild. Quality high end work, from people that care about doing it right and doing it well.We have hundreds of references and photos of most projects.We don't drink or smoke. We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it. We can back it up! Additional service areas: Buchanan & portions of Pulaski & Greenbrier CountieRecent Review:The work was completed professionally and beautifully on time. Old deck was replaced with composite decking and new railings; front porch was also replace with composite and railings were added. Price was fair. I am ecstatic over the work that was done. Will hire Mike and Lou for any additional work I need done. They are absolutely the very best craftsmen I've seen for agesShirley M.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:Received the security system in three days. Set up was easy and I was able to get technical support on the phone quickly with a couple questions. They Uxari system has been working great and I am very happy with my experienceChris M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:It all went great, although they are a specialty shop, it takes a bit longer due to their custom work. That shouldn't be a problem with those that want quality work at a decent price. Great attention to detail to form my utters to look like the originals, only a bit larger, which is a plusSCOTT G.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:We specialize in garage door repair and installations along with dock equipmet, partitions, grilles and shutters, fire rated equipment, mini storage doors and truck doorsRecent Review:Took a little time for the salesman to get back to me, and come take a look at the situation to give me an estimate. The installers however were on time and they quickly installed the new opener in under an hourJesse F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Clarksburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Biltwell Enterprises LLCPO Box 457
Morgantown, West Virginia
- Biltwell Enterprises LLC
- John Janzen Construction435 Straight Fork Road
Smithville, West Virginia
- John Janzen Construction
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph Maloney735 Brightridge Dr 3187 KY ROUTE 1750, EAST POINT Kentucky 41216
Bridgeport, West Virginia
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph Maloney
- Quality Framers LLC168 Braddock Rd
- Quality Framers LLC
- T & SC Services2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Taylor's Construction764 Snyder Loop
Kingwood, West Virginia
- Tim Holley ConstructionP.o.box 772
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Tri-State Restoration Service Inc42 E Maiden St
- Trinity Conracting1534 State Street
Gassaway, West Virginia
- T & SC Services
- Vision Home Improvement143 Nelm St
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Vision Home Improvement