When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Anmoore, WV
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Anmoore
- A-Tech Land Surveying LLCHe drew a map and laid out 5 acres out of my farm for my daughter. He was prompt, courteous. Bill wasn't excessively high. He gave advice and a print out. I would recommend him.
- A-Tech Land Surveying LLCIt took forever to get anyone to return our telephone calls. When they were returned, it took a long time to get any response about a completion date. The bill was much more than anticipated for the limited amount of work that needed to be done (we provided all the needed paperwork and previous maps). They did not even have to come tot eh property.Finally when we got the completed paper and paid the bill, the provider 'lost' the payment. I had to go to the bank and cancel the check- ensuing a bank fee and reissue another check. The individuals that we dealt with understood the problems that we were facing and took advantage of our situation
- A-Tech Land Surveying LLCWe had to call numerous times to determine the completion date for the project with many unreturned phone messages. When the project was completed the cost was much more than anticipated. we were contacted three months after the completion date: the company did not receive our mailed payment. We had to pay the expense of cancelling (stop payment) the original check with our bank and issue another check
Land Surveyors in Anmoore
- Business Description:Diamond Mining Associates is a full service engineering consulting company, specializing in land surveying, mine surveying (underground and surface), earth design, permitting (USACE, WVDEP, EPA, MSHA, WVOMHS&T, etc) and anything related. We carry a 5M umbrella with 2M GL. We have very competitive rates, and do offer extended payments. We are a small company with three principal partners (that work) and have 3-5 employees with Licensed Professional Surveyors and Licensed Professional Engine..
- Business Description:Land Surveying Company serving clients throughout West Virginia since 1982.
- Business Description:Blue Mountain, Inc. is one of the Mid-Atlantic region's premier providers of Engineering, Environmental, Aerial Mapping, Surveying, 3D Scanning, and more. With over twenty years of serving the industrial markets in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio and throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Blue Mountain can be counted on to handle any project quickly, efficiently and correctly. Blue Mountain originated as a two-man team, growing to over 100 employees since 1991
- Business Description:Energy Surveys, Inc. is a local West Virginia firm with a home grown presence that provides a combined 42 years of proven experience, past relationships, and our personal reputations to help meet the needs of our clients. We are ISNetworld compliant and licensed to survey in WV, PA, NY, & OH
- Business Description:Welcome to Giles Point Surveying, PLLC.! Giles Point Surveying, PLLC is an independently owned business that has been servicing customers in Spencer, West Virginia since 2001. We have more than 20 years of experience in the land surveying industry. Giles Point Surveying, PLLC provides the premium service of surveying land and mapping services for commercial clients for their properties. We also provide free estimates over the phone. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to sched..
- Business Description:Eager, young company putting the clients needs first
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Mount Clare
- West Milford
- Lost Creek
- Jane Lew
- White Hall
land surveyors in Anmoore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Mountain, Inc.10125 Mason Dixon Hwy
Burton, West Virginia
- Blue Mountain, Inc.
- Diamond Mining Associates1103 George Kostas Dr.
Logan, West Virginia
- Diamond Mining Associates
- Fox Engineering PLLC101 N Court St
Ripley, West Virginia
- Fox Engineering PLLC
- Hornish Land Services, Inc dba Elk Land Management221 Main Street
Sutton, West Virginia
- Hornish Land Services, Inc dba Elk Land Management
- Paramount Surveying506 A Church Street
Ripley, West Virginia
- Paramount Surveying